Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" I mouthed at Vanya, but she just shrugged.

Some had small drums in their laps which they began to beat. Then I watched as three women entered the right. They had feathers in their hair like mine, but also feathers on the arms and legs. For the next half an hour they danced. I remembered seeing someone dancing in feathers once before but I couldn't quite remember where that was.

After that, a small boy entered the ring and proceeded to do some amateurish handstand. Everyone clapped and laughed before someone ushered him away. We seemed to be coming to the main event as a hush descended over the small crowd.

The chief said a few words and swished his baton. Six men from the audience stood up and in turn, spoke their names and said a few words. They were all hunters and I saw that Oporok was amongst them. They positioned themselves around the ring facing inwards. The chief called out two of their names, and they stepped into the ring. Now this scene started to remind me of the gladiator arena on Ferrin.

The drums began to beat again and the two men circled each other. It was a wrestling match. I watched as both men struggled and fought until one was pinned. Three more times this happened before new fighters were brought in. It was a knockout tournament.

It was clear to me who the favourite was. His name was Ranuk. He was the natural leader of the hunters and stood a foot taller than the rest. His complexion was darker than most of them, and he had an easy swagger about him. I watched him fight too, and he was easily dominating the other men. Oporok much to his dismay was knocked out early.

It came down to the last two, and just as I had guessed one of them was Ranuk. His opponent was smaller but broader in the chest, and the men clashed with ferocious energy. It was only a friendly fight but the strength that these men fought with seemed way out of proportion. They scrambled and the ground each trying to pin the other. Ranuk won the first round and then the second. This was a contest for status, and that was why the men fought so viciously. Finally, Ranuk got the upper hand and made the other man submit. It had been a dirty fight, with not a lot of nuance, but the physicality that the men showed was something to be admired.

Ranuk was breathless, as he approached the chief who congratulated him heartily. Kadak stood next to me, and I felt her hand on my arm. I turned to see what she wanted to say, but she smiled and stood up.

"Amrah," she whispered, with intent. She wanted me to stand too. With a little nervousness, I did as she asked. Then as I was led forward and stood next to the hunter, the world started to close in on me. I looked to Vanya for an answer, but she just wrinkled her nose. She was just as clueless as me.

Daik was the one to speak, and he addressed the crowd for a few moments before approaching me. He raised Ranuk's hand in front of him and then did the same to me. Then with a small length of rope, he bound our wrists together. Was I going to fight him, what was going on, my mind raced for an answer.

The chief spoke again, but it was Vanya that made the only announcement that I could understand.

"Oh Emrah, I think you just got married."

**********

Ranuk took me hand in hand to his hut. My heart was racing in my chest. All that had been to win me as some sort of prize. It all made sense now. After Oporok had attacked me, there would have been a discussion about what to do about me. The decision was to give me a male protector. One that would now expect the same thing that the young man had been after. My knees felt weak as this strong man brought me into his small hut. The floor was covered in soft animal furs.

My knees felt like jelly and I tried to think of a way out of this.

"Just wait for a moment," I said, but he ignored me and snapped the rope that bound our wrists together. Then with a firm but not violent push, he threw me down on the makeshift bed.

I turned over just in time to see him remove his loin cloth. He had a large thick cock that hung heavily between his legs. Could I even fight this man off I thought. Even if I did what then, the entire village was outside. The sight of Sakura's skull on the altar flashed into my mind.

"Amrah," he growled, as he came towards me. His body was still slick with sweat from the match, but he still looked like he had a lot of stamina.

"Please, no," I said, weakly. He didn't understand and just smiled as he grabbed my loin cloth. He yanked it off me easily and tossed it to the side. For a few moments, he looked down at my painted naked body with much satisfaction. This is what he had been fighting for. I was his now, and he was going to enjoy the fruits of his hard work.

Ranuk spread my legs and climbed on top of me. I wasn't going to try to fight him off, I knew that. This was going to happen if I wanted it to or not. I closed my eyes as he kissed me and became as passive as I could. He cradled my head as his tongue explored my mouth. My first reaction came when he began to massage my breasts. I whimpered softly as his strong calloused fingers stroked against my tender nipples.

The foreplay didn't last long, and he gestured to me that I should get on my hands and knees. Dutifully I did as he commanded.

As he grabbed my hips I could feel his hard cock rubbing against the backs of my thighs, and I remembered just how large it had been when I first saw it. I wanted to tell him to be gentle but my words would be alien to him. With that said though, this large fierce man was surprisingly tender at first. He rubbed the tip of his cock against my pussy, till my slickness allowed some purchase. Then very slowly he began to slide it into my tight opening.

"Ahh," I groaned as I felt just how big this man was. I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip as more of his manhood was fed into me.

Then he began to fuck me properly. As I warmed to the feeling so did my moans. I felt like a rag doll as he thrust his massive cock in and out of me. I was getting louder and then I heard cheers from outside the hut. I didn't care and tried to concentrate on what was happening to me. He was taking me more roughly now, and I rocked back and forth on the furs like the dutiful woman he was treating me like.

Suddenly he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. It made me growl deeply as it allowed him to push even further in. A small feather fell, dislodged from my hair by his fingers.

"Amrah," he grunted and began pounding me hard. I was lost in the feeling and felt an orgasm come very quickly.

It was over in minutes, and I panted for breath. It wasn't so bad I thought to myself as he let me fall back onto the bed.

Ranuk knelt beside me and called something out. Then Daik appeared at the entrance of the hut. He looked at me with an amused look, but also a small amount of jealousy. Ranuk spread my legs and Daik came closer to examine me. I could feel the come dribbling down my thigh and that was enough to satisfy this creepy old man who left us after that.

That night he fucked me two more times.

**********

For the first time in more than two weeks, I awoke with someone other than the usual gaggle of women that looked after me. Ranuk was sleeping peacefully while I was curled up next to him. I didn't hate him for what he had done to me. In his mind, it was all perfectly normal for his society. It was Vanya who had led me here, and thusly should take the lion's share of the blame.

Previously I had felt safe here, but after the incident by the river, I was somewhat grateful to have a protector. Ranuk was in some ways the perfect man for the role. He commanded respect amongst the tribe, and physically he was very capable. At his age, I had to assume I wasn't his first woman. Life expectancy probably wasn't high here.

Things might have changed for me, but I was still no closer to getting out of there. Vanya was the only person who could make that decision. I wondered if she felt jealous of this man. At the ceremony, I didn't see any indication, but a woman like that would easily be able to hide it. I seriously doubted she enjoyed her nights with the overweight chief. It was me she wanted after all.

Ranuk began to stir, and I tried to stay as still as I could, but to no avail.

He said my name in his deeply accented voice and then a few other things. Were they words of love or something else I wondered as he rolled me onto my back. As the rest of the village began their morning routine he gently fucked me.

For the next three days, that's all we did. Slept and screwed, only stopping for food that was left outside the hut. Sometimes he would lie next to me and caress my body. He tried to talk with me, but I only had a few words, and we made little progress in that regard. One thing he didn't have interest in, was oral sex, either giving or receiving. There might have been cultural reasons for that rather than a personal preference.

At the end of our little honeymoon and with an aching pussy we needed to bathe. We both stepped out to jubilant appreciation from the rest of the tribe.

I continued my work with the women and felt a little more respected amongst them. Even some of the men began to nod as I passed.

The only real change was that I slept in his hut now. There was no conversation, just a brief acknowledgment and then I would sometimes be taken gently or sometimes roughly on his animal furs.

Then one night after returning from the evening I was greeted by him at the entrance to our hut. He looked excited and ushered me in with a big smile on his face. He had a gift for me. It was the boots that had been taken from me when I first arrived. I had gotten used to walking barefoot but having them again pleased me greatly. It meant that if I did have to make a run for it I would be able to cover ground much quicker. It would have been nice to get my dress back, but I was getting used to being bare-chested all the time. Once I had gotten over the initial embarrassment it became freeing in a way.

He gestured that I should try them on, which I did.

"Thank you, Ranuk."

He seemed genuinely pleased to have done this for me, and that night a plan began to form in my head.

*********

The tribe from what I had gathered was ordered in a very strict hierarchy. The chief was at the top and descended through the useful individuals. The hunters were amongst the top-level of the society. From the way my new partner was chosen it was also based on survival on the fittest or in that case the fittest gets the biggest rewards. I wasn't a young woman like Vanya, but I was pregnant, which was something this tribe seemed to highly respect. In any other society a pregnant woman with a child on its way would have been valued a lot lower. Yet here I was with the strongest hunter.

After finishing my chores I went and found Daik. I put my hand on my stomach and gestured to him that I felt some pain. He nodded and took me into his hut, although first, the went to fetch another woman to come with us. For a primitive doctor, he had some strong ethical views.

He pretty much did the same procedure as before, but this time he gave me a small pouch of herbs, and indicated that I should ingest them at some point.

This wasn't about my health and I began to engage him in small talk.

"Vanya," I said.

He nodded.

"Hobbok," I said, which was either the chief's name or his title, I couldn't be sure. Then I clasped my hand together just like I did at the ceremony.

He got the gist of what I was asking and nodded with a smile. Then he clasped his hands together and repeated the names. They were indeed paired like me and Ranuk.

"Vanya," I said, again, and pointed at my stomach.

He looked puzzled, but then caught on, and shook his head. Then came the hard part.

I plucked a flower from my hair and held it to my stomach. "Amrah." Then with a handful of dirt from the floor and holding it to my belly, I said Vanya's name.

The blood seemed to drain from his face and I knew that he understood what I meant. He shook his head dismissively, but I made the same gestures again and made sure the woman with us saw what I was doing.

Daik flustered and spoke quickly, and then shooed us out of his hut.

I had no idea what my plan was going to achieve but I knew it might shake things up a bit. I had gotten pregnant because my birth control device had been removed during surgery. Vanya on the other hand was a clone, and sterile. There was a very good chance that the chief was trying to impregnate her. It would explain why I rarely saw either of them.

The next few days were quiet, but I overheard the women talking and Vanya's name came up a few times. Spreading gossip about the chief woman might have gotten me killed, but with Ranuk at my side, I felt very protected. One evening in the privacy of our hut, I made the same revelations to him. There was no frantic waving of the hands, and he seemed genuinely disturbed by the news and was quiet for the rest of the night.

**********

One afternoon things started to happen. I was down by the river when I heard loud voices coming from the village. I was about to go and investigate when Kadak stopped me. The other women didn't seem to want to go either, and we waited by the water. Eventually, after a good amount of time had passed, we ventured up.

I had only caught glimpses of Vanya since the ceremony, but now she was visible to all. They had put a long stick over her shoulders and tied her hands to either end, so she formed a cross. They hung her from a tree but gave her enough rope so her feet were touching the ground. She had been stripped naked and her long silky chestnut hair had all been chopped off. For a terrible moment I feared that she might be dead, but then I saw some life in her. It looked like she had been beaten too. It was a dreadful scene, but one that I had intended to happen. Was this her punishment or was this her execution, I wondered.

The other women started to pull me away, they didn't want me to look, or be around her.

I returned to my hut to find Ranuk in a terrible mood. Whatever had transpired, he didn't look happy. He slept on his own and I waited till he was sound asleep before I made my move. As much as I would have loved to see Vanya punished some more, she was my only way off this planet and I could hardly afford to let her be killed. It was very dark outside, only a few torches were alight.

She had a gag in her mouth, and as I removed it, she raised her head to me. She looked to be in a state, and I saw that her eyes were red.

"What happened?" I asked, softly and gave her a drink from the water skin I had brought.

"They found out I can't give the chief a child, cut me down Emrah, you won, it's time to go."

"Why?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "I'm married now, he's hung like a horse, and I get all the berries I can eat."

She snorted a laugh, but I could see she was in considerable pain.

"If you promise to give me a ship, and never come after me again."

She had no bargaining chip this time, and although I didn't fully trust her, she nodded her head.

As I took out my knife, suddenly there was a voice and approaching footsteps.

"Amrah," he said. It was Daik and he pointed at my hut urgently.

"Cut me loose," Vanya hissed under her breath, but it was too late Daik had already closed the distance. It was better to be safe than sorry I thought and quickly moved away. I didn't want to rouse the rest of the tribe. Over my shoulder, I watched as he put the gag back in her mouth. I didn't go back into my hut, and crouched in one of the shadows and waited for him to go back to bed.

He didn't and looked like he was examining her. Was he doing a second opinion I wondered as he began to fondle her tits. Whatever it was, Vanya didn't like it and was trying to swing away out of his grasp the best she could. Then he moved to her rear and grabbed her hips. She struggled a bit but her bindings meant she could only do so much. I watched with morbid curiosity and some disgust, and he pulled up his loin cloth and saw that his dick was hard.

This crooked old man then started fucking her. I could have ended it, ran over there and slit his throat, or broken his neck, but something stopped me. It wasn't that I wanted to punish her, but I wasn't so keen on saving her either. Daik looked like he was having a lot of fun, he was reaching around and playing with her tits as he screwed her. I could hear her muffled cries from where I was. If that had been me, I doubted she would have done anything to stop it. For such an old man he had a lot of stamina and I had to shift my position as my knees were straining a little. Eventually, he stopped. He didn't say anything to her, just wiped his cock on his loincloth and walked away.

***********

"Sorry, about that," I said, as I returned to her.

"I think you enjoyed it as much as he did," she said, as I removed the gag.

"Remember our deal, right?"

She nodded.

"No one else gets killed here either."

"You're pushing it, my dear."

I smiled and cut the bindings away. As soon as her arms were free she took the lobe of her ear in her fingers and squeezed.

"This is Vanya, I need an urgent pick up at my location."

I guessed it was a subdermal transmitter.

"Remember what I asked," I said.

"Do not fire on the natives" she said, with a little spite in her voice.

"How long will they take to get here?"

"Not long."

She was right, as in the distance I could already hear the faint hum of a shuttle.

"Should we go somewhere a little less exposed?"

"Here is fine," she said, rubbing her wrists.

The engine noises were getting louder and villagers started to appear from their huts. One of the men saw that Vanya was loose and came running up to us.

"You better defend me Emrah, my men will fire if I am in danger."

There was no choice and I shouted at the man to get back. I still had my knife and I brandished it at him. He took the hint, but others were joining him, and I even saw Ranuk approaching.

"Stay back all of you," I shouted and waved my weapon around. They looked confused more than anything. Then the noise of the shuttle became too much for them to ignore, and they began to look around and up to the sky.

Suddenly bright lights hit the village and the shuttle screeched overhead. Most of the scattered. and some cowered in fear. Ranuk was the only one not to, and he jumped forward calling my name.

"Amrah, Amrah," he called and tried to grab my arm. I slashed him across the chest with my knife and then kicked at him. I hated doing it, but he would have gotten himself killed. The shuttle began to descend and the backwash from the thrusters kicked up an almighty amount of dust and in the confusion, Vanya ran towards it with me hot on her heels. The doors slid open and two men with laser rifles stood there ready for any trouble. As Vanya jumped aboard she reminded them not to shoot anyone. For a brief second, I thought that they might take off without me, but a hand reached out and dragged me aboard.

The ship lurched forward and in mere seconds we were ascending.

***********

There was a doctor on board who immediately started to treat Vanya. The ship must have been on permanent standby to have arrived so quickly and readily equipped. I wasn't given as much attention and sat next to one of the heavily armed guards.

"That was all very exciting wasn't it, my dear," Vanya said, as she waved the doctor away.

"Are you going to hold up your end of the bargain?" I asked.

"Yes Emrah, that wasn't a lie."

It was a relief to hear that, and I sat back in my seat satisfied with her response.

"Yet, I would ask you to stay with me for a day, in exchange for something."