Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This station is one of our regular stops, the Chief is a great guy, always welcoming."

"Oh yeah," I said, "He is very generous."

"What about you Emrah where are your regular stops?"

I laughed and told him I get around. "The Chief is lending me a shuttle to go to Ferrin, so I'm leaving in a few days."

"Wow," he said with some exclaim, "now that is generous of him."

I smile slyly and told him I could be very persuasive when I wanted to be.

"I bet," he said, and reached out and grasped my knee. I did not object to it and concentrated on my drink with a half-hidden grin.

As he went to get another round of drinks I unbuttoned my shirt a little, not too much, just enough so he could have a look at my cleavage if he wished.

"So what line of work are you in?" he asked as his eyes roamed across my bust.

"All sorts, working my way across the galaxy."

"Yeah," he said with a nod. "Guess you gotta earn that money for when the little one arrives."

"Uh huh, the Chief has been kind and so had Gorran."

He chuckled and said that Gorran liked helping out. "Especially the pretty ones."

"Not so much these days," I said, patting my stomach.

"Don't be silly," he said and placed his hand over mine. "You are a pretty woman, Emrah."

I tried to act flattered but the bile was building up inside and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Was this a good idea I wondered as I splashed water on my face.

When I returned the men at the gambling table had left leaving only Harris at my table. I smiled as I returned to him.

"Your friends left?"

He nodded and told me they had gone to Gorran's place.

"Did you have fun last night?"

"Lots, shame you had to leave so early."

I laughed and said it was hard for a middle-aged pregnant woman to compete with a girl like Selena.

"Ah, so you know all about that then."

"Of course, nice little set-up they have there."

"Yeah it's the only place here to get some real action, my friends were eager for another go around with her."

"Lucky guys. You aren't joining them?"

He shrugged and smiled. This time when his hand went to my knee it stayed. It was a shame I couldn't drink, it would have made all of this more palatable.

Inevitably he asked about the parentage of my soon-to-be child. I gave a vague answer about a travelling trader and a malfunctioning birth control device.

We got more flirtatious as the time passed. His hand stayed glued to my knee, and even I teased him by giving his sideburns a stroke. A few of the station workers who had finished their shift started to filter in but paid us no mind.

After I told him about my communal living arrangements on board, he finally made the suggestion I wanted to hear.

"Do you fancy coming to my ship so we can chat somewhere quiet?"

"I'd love that," I said happily.

************

Harris's ship was hard docked to the outside of the station. It was a lot larger than a shuttle with three decks and a proper bridge. There was no communal area and after a quick tour, he showed me to his small quarters.

My actions and demeanour in the bar had been clear and strong. Now that we were alone he couldn't keep his hands off me. I acted as coy as I could to try and delay him, but he was very eager. Moments later he had my back against the wall and was kissing me. The taste of the booze he had been drinking filled my mouth as I kissed him back. As I ran my fingers through his hair, I told him to slow down.

His kisses became more gentle and measured, almost loving in a way. Then he started to unbutton my shirt from the bottom until he exposed my stomach. His hands felt warm as they stroked and caressed my pregnant swollen belly.

"Do you like that?" I whispered.

"I do," he said, and suddenly to my surprise, he squatted down in front of me. His mouth was now kissing my stomach. It felt odd and somewhat wrong, but he continued to caress my bulge kissing it as he did.

With my hands free I finished unbuttoning my shirt. My breasts looked swollen and ripe. As he licked a line up and down my belly his hand reached up and gave them a gentle squeeze.

He told me I was a goddess which made me chuckle.

"Go and sit on the bunk," I suggested.

He looked up at me with a big grin in his mouth. He didn't do as I asked and instead started to ease my trousers down over my hips. I didn't feel sexy in the slightest especially not in my condition. As this man pawed at me in this mall room I thought about Roki and what she would think if she could see me now. My emotions were a real rollercoaster and I tried my best to think of something else.

Harris provided the distraction and slipped his hands between my thighs.

"Ahhh," I sighed as he pulled my underwear to the side and pressed his hand against my labia.

He was happy at his place in front of me as he began to slowly goad my pussy into life.

"Sit on the bed darling," I said in a husky voice

"Soon," he replied as his finger found the wetness he was looking for.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation I knew I should be avoiding. For a manual labourer, he had a surprisingly tender touch and I felt a quiver in my pelvis as he stroked and caressed.

"Slow down," I softly, uttered, but my words turn into a whimper as he slid two digits inside of me. My body was betraying me. In my mind, this interaction had played out very differently. He was getting me into a state where I was finding it hard to keep control.

His thick fingers were moving in and out of me in a gentle rhythm.

"Stop," I groaned, but his finger fucking continued and I felt my knees buckle which only gave him easier access. It was making my head swirl and my hips began to rock back and forth. I was going to climax soon if I wasn't careful.

When I asked him to take me to the bed it sounded more like pleading than anything else. He wanted to fuck me and my apparent eagerness was what he wanted to hear. More kissing followed first as did his roaming hands. He removed my shirt. My mouth was wet this time and my nipples hard and sensitive. Was he like this with Selena I wondered as I stepped out of my trousers. Or had he just watched as his friends debased her in that cramped room?

As his hand enjoyed more of my body, I tried to compose myself. It was hard though as my pussy wanted more of what he had been giving me. Suddenly he made me squeal as he firmly pinched a nipple, it was enough to galvanise me.

"I need some water, I said.

"Of course, darling."

There was no tap in his room and he moved for the door.

"Let me go," I said gently. "You get undressed."

"Sure," he said and kissed me on the cheek.

As soon as I was out into the corridor I headed straight for the bridge. I was only in my underwear and boots and felt silly as I scampered over the steel deck.

It was a small bridge with only two stations and a command chair. I found what I was looking for and began to enact my plan. Their systems were old and it was taking me longer than I expected.

I could hear footsteps approaching and I guessed Harris had gotten bored waiting. I was done though and turned just in time to see him enter the small room.

"Did you get lost?" he asked. His shirt was off but his trousers were still on.

I nodded and told him the ship was a bit of a maze.

"Listen," I said, "I've got a bit of a headache, I think I'm going to head back now."

"No, I don't think that's true is it," he said and approached me.

For a moment I was stunned, had he seen what I was doing?

"You're a little embarrassed about your situation aren't you?"

Best to go along with it I thought and I nodded.

He looked down at my large stomach and told me not to be ashamed.

"Is this the first time you've been with a man since you got pregnant?"

"It is," I said, "I feel a little gross if I'm being honest. Sorry if I have led you on."

"Don't worry about it, there's always Selena."

The thought of him now going and fucking that young girl made me sick.

"Wait," I said coyly. I took his hand and placed it against my breast.

His eyes widened as he squeezed it.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He pulled my body to his and his mouth was on mine again. I wasn't going to draw this out though and began to unbuckle his trousers.

"I want you in my mouth," I whispered in his ear.

I squatted down in front of him and unzipped his pants. He was hard as a rock. I pushed his cock flat against his stomach and licked up the shaft. I was looking up at him as I did it. He sighed deeply.

"Does that feel nice, baby," I said remembering my training from the pleasure house.

I wanted him to come quickly and teasing him like this was the best way. Even if it was slightly distasteful.

"You're so big," I said in a feminine voice and planted little kisses on it. "You got me so wet."

I stroked the tip of it across my lips. Back and forth slowly as I maintained eye contact with him.

"You tease, he grunted.

I nodded and then stroked it against my soft cheek.

"Suck it," he said.

"Yeah, baby, you want that?"

He nodded quickly.

I flicked my tongue over the tip. It was too much for him to take and he tried to push my head onto it. I tutted at him for his impatience and began to slowly jerk his cock.

"You bad man," I said, and I wondered if I could just get him off this way.

"Oh god, Emrah, you are so hot."

"I am." I started to jerk him faster. I was about to put it into my mouth when he suddenly reached down and hauled me to my feet. He was surprisingly strong and I couldn't stop him.

"I want you he said and span me around and bent me over the command chair.

I felt his rough hand pulling my underwear to the side, ad then I felt him trying to enter me. I knew he would come soon so decided to let him.

I gripped the leather of the chair and winced as his cock entered me.

"Ahh," I groaned.

"Fuck yes, he grunted and began to slowly fuck me.

I held on best I could as he drove his cock in and out of me. Those familiar feelings returned and made my heart race.

"Yes, baby," I called out. "That's it."

His hands were firmly on my hips as he pounded me.

My knees were trembling again and I gripped the chair for dear life. He must have sensed my unsteadiness as suddenly and without warning he pulled out of me. I let out a small whine as he did.

"Come here," he said and sat down in the command chair. He pulled me on top of him and with his hand he guided his cock back into my pussy.

It impaled me and I moaned loudly. I was on him now, my legs on either side f him and with both my hands on the back rest I began to ride him. It was a much better position for me, and soon I was moving in a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes."

His hands were free and started to explore my body. He massaged my breasts and then pulled them out of my bra. They were swollen and sensitive and he played with them eagerly.

The chair creaked and groaned as I rocked back and forth.

The feeling of his cock inside of me like this sent waves of pleasure through my body. This had only meant to be a quick fuck but I couldn't deny what my body was feeling.

He twisted and tugged my nipples making me whine loudly in the small bridge.

I want to come I cried out in ecstasy.

Then I felt his face between my breasts, he was licking and kissing me. I was too focused on giving myself my own orgasm to think about it. He nipped sharply at a nipple making me wince. Then it turned into a suck and he suckled me greedily.

"I'm coming," I announced loudly and felt my body shaking as my orgasm hit me. I squealed loudly as my pelvis exploded in pleasure. He was still inside of me

"I want to come in your mouth," he demanded.

I nodded dutifully still feeling the euphoria of my orgasm.

I got onto my knees in front of him. I was sweaty and breathless. My hair clung to my brow in a mess. I didn't tease him this time I just sucked his cock into my mouth. His hand was on the back of my head and I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.

"Fuck," he groaned and my mouth was filled with his come.

He was just as out of breath as me. He laughed now and said he couldn't have imagined a better way to end the night.

************

I walked into Indigo's with my heart racing in my chest. For all this to work everything had to go to a plan I had practically come up with on the spot. Harris was sleeping it off on his ship, but I had a job to do.

Gorran and the Chief were there along with the others from Harris's ship just as I had expected. Selena was there too and that s who I was going to see. As I chatted with her about my plan I could see the Chief taking worried glances over at me. It didn't take long until someone from the station's crew came to pass him a data pad. I knew what was on it, and waited for him to come over.

"Emrah," he said, holding up the pad. "There's an encrypted message that came through for you."

"Ah, maybe it's my ship I said happily to Selena. I glanced at the pad while the Chief lingered. "Seems I don't need that shuttle after all Chief, I said with a smile. My crew are on their way to pick me up."

Selena was happy for me and said she was eager to meet them. The Chief looked less than impressed and asked if they were going to dock here.

"Yeah it's been a long journey for them, it will be nice for them to let their hair down."

I stayed chatting with Selena while the Chief went back to the bar. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him talking with Gorran. While I couldn't tell what was being discussed, it was obvious it centred around me.

After enough time I made an excuse to Selena and went over to the chief.

"I wondered if I could use your comms to send a reply back to my ship."

Both of them looked uncomfortable at the suggestion but the Chief nodded and told me he would take me up to the command section himself.

"So, listen Emrah, about earlier, " he said as we made our way up a metal staircase. "I wasn't trying to throw you off the station."

"I know I said politely. "You were just protecting your business interests."

"well yeah, you know I could make it in your best interest too."

I paused on the stairs and turned to him. "How?"

"Credits," he said, bluntly.

"How much?"

"Thirty thousand," he said with a pained expression.

I told him to double it. He made a scene about how that was far more than he had, eventually, he settled on forty-five.

"Okay deal, forty-five, I will divert the ship to Ferrin and you can send me off in that shuttle like you promised."

He protested saying that was too much but he relented. I was a pirate after all and as far as he knew he was going to be keeping Selena.

After sending my phoney reply to the phoney encrypted message I had sent to myself I went back to my bunkroom with the credit filling my pockets. Selena would be spending one more night entertaining those men with Gorran and the Chief watching on, but we all had to make those sacrifices to get where we wanted to go.

In the morning I was going to discretely give her all the money the Chief had given me, and in return, she was going to promise to take the next transport away from here to set that bar up she had always wanted. It wasn't justice, but it would have to do.

***********

The journey in the shuttle wasn't fast or luxurious. It took a week for the pilot to get me to Ferrin. As I had intended I had given the full amount to Selena which just left me with the clothes on my back. Unlike my last trip here there would be no friends to watch out for me. There would only be enemies. Though I did know the streets of that dusty dry planet very well by now, and fancied my chance a lot better than when I had first arrived here all that time ago.

We didn't land at the pirate shipyards, but instead at one of the public ports. The pilot wished me luck and not wanting to stay a moment longer left in a cloud of swirling dust. My first stop was the pirate enclave. There was no central registry of pirates so my name would mean nothing to them. If a person came here on a pirate vessel then yes they would have access automatically, but not for me. I inquired about the Siren's Kiss, and the man at the gate told me they were neither here nor had been here recently. He told me to check back daily or use a comms device to call.

"I'm looking for work," I said.

"We are always looking for extra security," he said but then gestured at my stomach and told me in my condition it wouldn't be prudent.

"What about the workers and engineers? I know my way around engines."

He shrugged. "They operate independently to us, they sometimes hire at the gate, but with the ships coming and going they aren't short on supply for people who know their way around engines." Then he added that there wasn't much work at the moment. The yards weren't as full as they usually are.

He suggested I try one of the nearby hotels.

The ones he mentioned weren't like the ones I had stayed at previously. They catered to the so-called tourists and itinerant workers. They were more shabby and run down as those that could afford nice places usually had better-appointed ships and would rather spend their nights on board. I enquired at a couple of places with no luck. Sleeping on the streets didn't worry me. I knew them well enough and knew I could survive a night under the stars.

As my search continued I was getting deeper into the old town and farther away from the shipyards.

I came across a small place that had no grand entrance. Just a rotten sign with the word rooms painted on it. It was a two-story building, that looked rundown.

"You want a room?" the clerk behind the reception desk asked. He was behind a cage with a small cutout at the bottom for transactions.

He was a short fat man that looked to be in his fifties and someone that didn't care what people thought of him. He was wearing a dirty string vest that couldn't hide his rolls of fat. He was also unwashed and unshaven.

"I'm looking for work," I said, with a friendly smile.

He looked at me for a few seconds and told me I was better off standing in the street if I was looking for work.

"Not that kind of work," I said. "I'm looking for employment, cleaning, anything."

He looked somewhat interested but as he stood up he caught sight of my stomach and his attitude changed to one of indifference.

As I left the building, any hopes I had of making my situation better were dissolving before my eyes. My pregnancy was hindering me and there was no way to get away from that. Instead of looking for a job I began to look for a place to sleep. As I did I stopped by one of the communal water fountains to have a drink. There was the usual mix of drunks and vagrants. After a healthy drink I went to leave., but as I did I was accosted by a smartly dressed older man.

"Excuse me, Miss, do you have a place to sleep tonight?"

"I'm fine," I said, as I walked briskly passed him.

He wasn't deterred though and hastened his pace to match mine.

"My name is Viktor Cress," he said, in a polite manner. "I run a small charitable organisation for destitute women."

"I'm not destitute," I said, hoping he would get the message.

He didn't and continued following.

"I have excellent accommodation and a safe place for women in your condition."

The last time someone had offered me a place to stay on Ferrin, I had ended up being sold to a brothel. This man might have been well-spoken and well-dressed but he was setting off all my alarm bells.

"Please think about it, I will be here tomorrow."

I was glad he was gone and set about looking for real shelter for the night.

**********

The last time I had slept in an alleyway like this I was addicted to wax. This time I was very sober and awoke feeling stiff. I tried again at the shipyards and then a few more hotels looking for work. Just like the day before I was getting nowhere. I thought about trying at the arena or the prison but neither seemed like a good idea. As I wandered the streets I thought about what the man had said to me. What was his game I wondered?