Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning she told me that we had probably seen the worst of it. Just to be on the safe side, she went out to the market. She took the pistol with her and a cloak.

The morning turned into lunchtime and I started to become increasingly worried. She was only supposed to be gone an hour. I busied myself by boarding up the remaining windows and clearing away the broken glass in my room.

To my great relief, she finally turned up in the early afternoon.

"You wouldn't believe what it's like out there," she said as she bustled in through the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she said, with a wink.

It had taken her longer than expected as people had set up roadblocks. These were community-driven things put up to protect themselves. It made her journey difficult.

"I think tomorrow, we should go to my ship."

I agreed and asked her if she wanted anything right now.

"A foot rub would be great," she smirked

She dropped her gun on the counter and slumped into her recliner. I filled a few bowls with water just in case something happened to the water supply. I picked one of them up and brought it over to her. Then I knelt on a cushion and started to unlace her boots.

"Emrah, stop, I was joking," she said.

"I know," I said, "but I want to."

"Okay, darling, you are a star," she said with a chuckle.

I pulled off her boots and began to wash her feet. I didn't mind at all. She had been amazing through all this and amazing since I had met her. It was the least I could do. After I cleaned her feet, I dried them and started to massage them. I wasn't very good and tried to remember the time when I had gotten one on the star liner.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked, softly.

"It does," she said and sucked on her pipe.

Her feet were surprisingly soft, a true pilot's feet I thought. I worked the soft flesh with my thumbs eliciting a pleasing sigh from her.

"I could get used to this, Emrah."

I chuckled and gave the bottom of her foot a little tickle.

After I was finished I sat on the cushion and lay my head on the leather of the recliner. I knew the noise would be starting soon and wanted to enjoy the peace before then.

As the commotion began Diona settled me by softly stroking her fingers through my hair. It wasn't as bad as the night before but still loud. The hours drifted by I hadn't had a good night's sleep now in two nights, and I felt myself dozing.

"I think it's time for bed Emrah. Be a darling and bring me up a glass of water," she said as she stood up. As she passed me she gave me a little pat on the head.

I filled a glass in the sink and switched off the lights before making my way upstairs. My room was secure now, and I wondered if she wanted me back in there again. I got my answer when I entered her room and she told me to lock the door behind me. I put the glass on the table next to her. She had already changed into her gown and was laying on her side.

As I climbed on the other side she told me she didn't mind me sleeping naked.

"I better not," I said.

"It's hot Emrah," she said and turned off the lights. With the board on the window, there was only a crack of light and as she had said it was hot. So I disrobed. Even in the half-light I could tell she was watching me and was glad my flushed cheeks were hidden. Like her I lay on my side but with my back to her.

"What is your ship like?" I asked, quietly.

"You mean how many beds does it have?" she teased. Then added it had single bunks.

We lay in silence for a few moments until I felt her fingers stroking my back. I shivered slightly at her touch but didn't protest.

"Does that feel nice?" she whispered.

"Uh-huh."

***********

I awoke with her arm wrapped around me. It had been a surprisingly peaceful night and I didn't mind this type of contact. While we had not done anything untoward the night before I didn't want to give her the wrong impression and as she roused I slipped out of her embrace so as not to make things awkward.

As she showered in her room, I prepared some coffee and filled her hookah with the herb. I had become quite the little maid I thought with amusement. I wondered if t was some sort of maternal instinct taking over. My hands caressed my stomach, and I wondered if it was going to be a boy or a girl.

She came down in her robe and went straight to her chair.

"Are we going to go to your shuttle today?" I asked as I took her a coffee over.

"Last night was quiet, but that doesn't mean it is over. What do you think, Emrah?"

"Whatever you think is best."

"I will check the yard, if I don't like the look of things I will bring the shuttle here. I can just about land it on the roof."

"Great," I said happily.

She promised to check the pirate yard for me this time.

I tidied up while she was gone. Then I got some things together in a bag in case she returned with the shuttle. I thought about packing the hookah pipe but decided against it. If she wanted it I would grab it at the last minute.

***********

"It's like a ghost town out there," Diona said, as she returned.

In a way, I was glad we would be spending another night here.

"I think everything that been looted had already gone. Here I've got you a present," she said as she handed me a package wrapped in cloth. It was a small compact laser pistol She told me she managed to barter for one in the shipyard.

"No word on your friends I am afraid."

"Well, better luck tomorrow," I said and began checking the gun. It might have been small, but it would pack a punch at close range.

She chuckled and told me it was strange seeing me with one.

I grinned and said I was fully trained.

"Maybe it's just the pregnancy that makes it contrast." Then she asked if I was forgetting something playfully and tapped her cheek.

"Thank you," I said bashfully and kissed her cheek.

"Now how about some food darling," she said and placed a handful of ships rations on the counter.

I prepared the lunch as she fired up her pipe. After we had eaten she mentioned that she was even thinking of visiting her friends tonight.

"Do you think that's wise?"

"You've got a weapon now, I'm sure it will be fine. Besides I'm feeling a little cooped up in here."

I didn't like the idea of her going out alone.

"Please," I said, "stay for tonight."

"Okay, Emrah darling."

I cleared away the plates and washed them. Then I filled a bowl with cool water again and brought it over to the foot of her chair. This time when I began to unlace her boots she made no protest and watched me wash her feet as she smoked her pipe.

After I finished I stayed on the cushion by her feet and we chatted about the different types of ships she had piloted throughout her career. A lot of them were unfamiliar to me, but I was happy to listen.

Once the sky darkened our conversation turned to a more romantic nature. She asked me about my first love. I made a joke about it being the UEN but after some playful cajoling. I told her about the woman I had lost my virginity to. It was an old story, I hadn't told many people, not even Roki. Then I wondered if I would ever get the chance to tell her. As the days passed it became ever doubtful.

Diona in turn told me about some of the lovers she had taken over the years. Her appetites were as varied as her stories and I was a little jealous of her adventurous nature. The night was drawing to a close and she yawned widely.

"Go up to bed Emrah, I will be up in a second."

We hadn't explicitly discussed tonights sleeping arrangement but I knew my destination was going to be her room. I disrobed entirely and crawled under the single white sheet.

Diona joined me shortly and locked the door behind her. She smiled as she saw that I had pulled the sheet up to my neck. I adverted my eyes as she undressed. I thought she was going to put on her robe, but she didn't instead she came over to the bed and stood there watching me.

"You are cute when you are shy," she said, gently.

I couldn't help but look at her body now. She was deeply tanned and had a flat stomach which I now envied. I could see the musculature on her forearms and the roundness of her breasts. She didn't have a shaved pussy like mine, she had a small tuft of hair that had a golden sheen to it. I felt my head swim with thoughts as I admired her body.

"Shall I turn the lights off?" she asked.

I shook my head lightly, feeling myself blush as I did.

She took the hem of the sheet and slowly pulled it down over my body. Her mouth turned into a grin as she caught sight of my swollen breasts. At first, I instinctively covered them with my arm, but then I wanted her to see and lowered it. There was nothing sleazy about her gaze. It made me suddenly unashamed and somewhat proud of my body. I ran my nails up and down my thigh as she watched me transform from shy and nervous to something more pleasing for her.

"Come to me," I whispered with a quiver in my voice.

She crawled onto the bed and placed both hands on either side of my head. Our eyes locked for what seemed like an age. It was like she was staring into my soul. The anticipation was incredible and made my chest heave uncontrollably.

"Be gentle," I whimpered as her lips pressed to mine.

She was and took her time exploring my body. There was not a moment of our lovemaking that wasn't attentive and tender. I was like a sponge and she was like the wave enveloping me. Each orgasm she bestowed upon me felt like nothing I had felt before. She left me into a quivering wreck of neediness and sensitivity. She could have asked me anything in those moments and I would have accepted.

***********

The nights were quiet now and a whole week had passed since we spent the night together. Diona continued to check the shipyard and bring rations back from her ship. We didn't keep our activities strictly to the bedroom. More than once my foot massages led to more in the sitting room. She particularly likes it when I ate her pussy as she reclined on her chair as smoked her pipe. Her toys also began to make an appearance. The last time I used one was on the Calypso. While I had never always liked such things I didn't mind that she did. It was a very enjoyable experience as she learned what I liked and how to give it to me. She was keen to explore further and suggested playing with her restraints. I have never liked these things and declined.

Then one night she finally convinced me.

"It's all about trust," she had whispered into my ear after a particularly enjoyable few hours. In my suggestible state I had acquiesced and let her bind my hands to the bedstead. Then with a small toy of hers, she had brought me to a breathless orgasm.

One morning she came up behind me as I was making coffee. After playfully slapping my ass, she wrapped her hands around my body and placed them on my stomach.

"We have to go out today Emrah, darling."

I hadn't been out since the riots, and I didn't want to now.

"Not today," I grumbled.

She kissed my neck and told me that I had to face the future and I should go to one of the medical clinics for a check-up.

I shook my head but she was firm and I had to agree.

"I will take care of you," she said and told me to bring her the coffee when it was ready.

**********

It felt strange wearing my boots again. As we walked through the streets I could see the damage from the riot. Some buildings were completely burnt out. There seemed fewer people now, and traffic was way down.

I was wearing a heavy cloak and Diona held my hand as we headed towards one of the clinics. I wondered if Viktor had survived the unrest. I hoped so.

"What are the shipyards like?"

"Still quiet," she said.

I asked her what the rumours were, but she told me she didn't want to worry me too much.

The clinic we went to was clean and looked decent enough. There was already a line outside, but we went straight to the front. Diona told me supplies were down and those people weren't going for a checkup like me.

The medic scanned me and told me I had about a month left.

"Is this your first child?"

"It is," Diona answered for me.

He said, he saw no complications and it should be no trouble.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

I was about to say no when Diona said she did.

"It's going to be a girl," he said with a smile.

I was a bit taken aback by the news, and a little annoyed that Diona had spoken for me.

"You're going to have a little girl, Emrah," she said and squeezed my shoulder.

I tried to smile.

He then asked Diona if I was going to be giving birth here, and she said yes I was.

When we got home she sensed my unease and asked me about it.

I shrugged and told her I was just nervous about the whole thing. She kissed me briefly on the lips and told me I was doing great and it was normal to be nervous.

"There's also something else," I said. I felt a bit silly for bringing it up but I told her that I didn't like how she spoke for me in the clinic.

She laughed. "Oh Emrah," she said and cradled my face. "I just got carried away, do you forgive me?"

I nodded.

"Why don't you go and take a shower, darling, I'll come and join you, okay?"

I nodded, knowing she would ease my worries.

**********

Her name was Shaya and she was eighteen years old. Diona introduced her to me one morning and told me she was our new maid. It surprised me, as we hadn't discussed it.

"Emrah, you are about to give birth, it's about time you started to take it easy."

I couldn't argue with that. I didn't have as much energy as I once did, and my back was starting to strain at the extra weight I was carrying. That said, I wasn't especially keen about having another person in the house. She wouldn't just be working here, she would be lodging with us too and was going to be staying in my old room.

"Pleased to meet you, Ma'am," she said, in a quiet voice. She was a very pretty young lady with a great figure. A native I guessed by her honey-coloured skin. She had long dark hair, with natural curls.

"Have you worked before," I asked.

"Oh Emrah," Diona said and told me that she had already asked those questions. "Emrah was in the military, Shaya, she can be a bit of a stickler for details"

Shaya smiled shyly and then asked if I was a soldier.

"She was a commander in a star fleet."

"Captain actually," I said, correcting Diona.

"Close enough," she said, with a laugh.

As I ate my breakfast I watched as Diona showed the young girl around and told her about her duties. They seemed very friendly together. I shouldn't complain though. Diona was doing this out of kindness.

My thoughts soon returned to the child in my body. It was a girl. Had it been a boy I thought that maybe my decision to give it up would have been easier. Motherhood wasn't something I ever wanted but now it was being thrust upon me. Even if I was going to keep it how was I going to look after it? It was something I had never been trained for. I knew Diona would help me through it. She had helped me a lot and in a lot of ways I was becoming very dependent on her. I didn't think it was love, but it was close. I needed someone strong in my life right now and she fit the bill perfectly.

It would never change my feeling for Roki.

*********

Shaya took charge of the household, she shopped for us and cleaned the place. In the hot afternoons, as I napped in the bed, I could hear laughter from her and Diona. At first, it didn't bother me, but the realisation of just how close they were getting got under my skin. Shaya was a young and pretty girl. I on the other hand was a middle-aged woman with a large pregnancy. I felt like a balloon in comparison. Diona tried to hide it and whispered sweet things in my ear at night time but I knew where things were going.

Then one night Diona made a suggestion that saddened my heart. She told me that to let me get a better sleep she would now be sleeping in the living room. I thanked her for her kindness but guessed the truth. She would now be sharing Shaya's bed. They were discreet about it, and it was only by holding my ear to the wall that I could hear the noises they were making together. I wasn't going to say anything. I still had feelings for this woman and I was still dependent on her kindness.

Was it my age or my current condition? It was probably a combination of both. I hated looking at myself now. My stomach was distended and I could already see the makings of stretch marks. My breasts and hips were swollen, and oddly my ankles were too. I looked tired as well, and my face sallow. Shaya on the other hand was young and vibrant. Pleasing too, with a fun laugh and an attentive way about her. It was normal that Diona had gotten bored of me, but I still wanted her attention.

Things came to a head one night as we sat playing cards. Diona was entertaining us with a story about running a planetary blockade. I'd heard the story before but Shaya was all ears.

"You've led such an interesting life, Di," Shaya said, with a lot of admiration in her voice.

"It was nothing really, it was what I was being paid for."

Shaya then turned to me and asked if I had any exciting adventures.

"You'll never get anything out of Emrah," Diona said, with a laugh.

While it was true I didn't share much, it perturbed me that she would answer for me like that. It was happening more and more and was starting to annoy me.

"I bet you have lots of secrets," Shaya said, teasing me.

"Not that many," I said, under my breath.

It was then she reached out and placed her hand on my stomach, and asked me to tell her about the father of my baby. Instead of answering I slapped her hand away and told her not to touch me. It was totally out of character for me, and I was even shocked by my reaction.

"Emrah," Diona said, firmly. For a second I thought she was going to apologise, but she didn't. "Emrah, apologise to Shaya, right now."

Her words made me feel small, yet I didn't want to comply. She shouldn't have touched me like that. The tension in the room was palatable until she spoke again.

"I think you should go to bed, Emrah."

I didn't need telling twice and without a word stalked off to our bedroom.

*********

"Emrah, I am very disappointed in you," Diona said, as she came to see me moments later.

I wanted to argue back, but her sternness caught me off guard.

"I think tomorrow you need to apologise to Shaya."

I was frustrated more than anything, I wanted to get it all off my chest. The words wouldn't come though. Instead, my emotions started to bubble up and soon tears were streaming down my face.

"Oh, Emrah," she said, her tone turning to one of concern. She joined me on the bed and cradled my head as I began weeping. I clung pathetically to her and told her I was sorry. Everything had overwhelmed me, and I was a mess of tears and sobs.

"It's normal to be emotional," she said, as she comforted me.

I didn't want her to let go of me and asked her to come to bed with me.

"Okay I will go and check on Shaya first," she said, but I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard.

"Please, stay with me," I pleaded.

"Emrah, you really have let things get on top of you, haven't you?"

I nodded weakly.

"Get under the sheets I will be up in half an hour," she said sweetly.

"Okay," I whispered.

I waited for over an hour until she returned. I had left the light on, but Diona switched it off as she entered. Once she was in bed with me I attempted to kiss her but she brushed me off and told me she was tired. I was content just to cuddle up to her. In the morning she was already gone.

********

The next morning I found Shaya cleaning the kitchen. I hated doing it, but I apologized just keep the peace.

"It's okay, Di told me you just got emotional."