Captain's Logs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you're on time," Bai said. "Put patient on the table here, I'll set up pain blocker."

"Patient? Pain blocker?" Alan began to panic. "You're going to let a fucking pharmacist perform surgery on me?"

"Hey, you're hardly first person I've operated on," Bai answered, offended. "I got a whole lot of surgical experience treating all the casualties from attack."

"Most of them died!" Alan shrieked.

"Not my fault," Bai replied. "Plus, you get benefit of everything I learn practicing on those guys."

Kent drew his stunwand but Alan wasn't going to let that stop him and tried to run out the door. Monty was ready for the move however and tripped him. Before he could recover both Monty and Kent were holding him face-down while Bai Chin pressed an injector to his arm. He felt the cool blast and then...

Alan was on his back, in bed, naked under a sheet. It wasn't his room, he could tell it was Sickbay by the boom-mounted lights coming from the ceiling. He blinked.

"Aha, Sleeping Beauty awake," Bai's voice said from nearby. "How do you feel?"

"Okay, I guess," Alan said. But it wasn't his voice, not exactly. "Fuck, what did you do to me?"

"Lots and lots of things, you wouldn't believe how much work I put into you," Bai chattered. "You are real work of art, if I say so myself. Of course, surgical robots do all the delicate parts, but I had to tell them what to do."

"What happened to my voice?" Alan asked. It didn't sound like him at all, he normally spoke in mid-range tenor, but everything Alan said now was coming out in a breathy contralto.

"Your vocal cords now shorter and a bit more spread out. That an easy part, but make you sound a lot sexier, for sure," Bai replied. "Here, look in mirror."

The pharmacist/amateur surgeon swung in a screen, which blinked on to show Alan his face. The lips and cheeks were fuller, the nose and chin more slender. It was still him, but it could as easily be his twin sister.

"I take out all hair follicles below eyelashes, also do dermal rejuv all over," Bai said. "No need for you to depilate anymore, hair won't grow. Skin is more smooth and soft, also."

Alan reached up to touch his new face. He noticed his hand looked odd in the mirror and inspected it directly.

"I thin out bones in hands and feet, shave back throat cartilages. Not obvious first glance but people still notice those things in back of mind, say you not look feminine, so I change them to make more delicate and lady-like. Made your butt and hips rounder and softer, too. Couldn't do anything about shoulders or pelvis, but you not all that big-boned to start. Now, sit up."

Alan started to obey but immediately noticed his balance seemed to be off. He quickly realized it was due to a weight on his chest. Two weights, to be exact. "I've got tits!"

Bai nodded. "Yeah, you got 105 centimeter chest now. Some people disappointed, wanted much bigger, but they got voted down after everyone see the holo models of how you'd look at different sizes."

The sheet that had been covering Alan's upper body slipped down, revealing a perfect pair of rosy-nippled breasts. Alan sucked in a breath. His new mounds were quite sensitive, just the feeling of the cloth sliding over his breasts as it fell was causing his nipples to become erect.

"Good work, eh? I make sure your skin stays responsive, maybe more responsive than before," Bai said. "Unfortunately the breasts don't work. I wanted them to lactate, but that take lots longer and Monty said no, too much time."

At the mention of things not working, Alan suddenly blanched and reached for his crotch. He sighed in relief. It was still there.

Bai noticed his reaction and laughed. "Yeah, you still have willy. Lot of people want me to make you have real pussy, but that kind of thing not in ship's medical computer. Some even want you to have real pussy and willy at same time. I say, hey, that way beyond my pay grade!"

"Thank god you didn't cut it off," Alan said.

Bai looked a little guilty. "Umm, I suppose I should mention something. You still have penis, but won't get erect any more."

"What?"

Bai held up a hand. "Hey, don't get mad at me, that what most of crew want! They say they don't like it when you get hard-on, it not very lady-like. Some people want me to cut it off like you worried about! Instead settle on making it so you can't have erection. Don't worry, you still make sperm and can still cum if you wank it. Besides, it's not like you were going to be sticking penis in anything in near future anyway, no need for it to get all stiff."

Alan looked away, feeling tears start in his eyes.

"Aww, don't cry. I hate it when woman cries," Bai said. He passed Alan a tissue. "Here, let me tell you best part, it make you feel better about things."

"I make sure you still have all neural connections so willy can orgasm without getting erection, yes? Well, that give me one very good idea. I set up neural regenerator and tell it to make some new connections to that part of nervous system. Same kind of nerves but coming from new areas, levator ani muscles, external and internal sphincters, posterior prostate, pectinate line, and so on so forth."

Noticing Alan's blank look, Bai tried again. "I make it so that your butthole feels really good when stimulated. I mean, really good. Now when you get fucked in ass you will cum more often than not. Might even cum if you have dry, hard bowel movement, suggest you eat extra fiber and drink lots of fluids from now on to prevent that."

"That's a standard medical technique?" Alan asked in disbelief.

"Nope, invent it myself," Bai said proudly. "Let's try it out, see how it works."

As Alan watched in shock, Bai peeled off his medical coverall and grabbed a bottle of sex lube (which, Alan noticed, was conveniently sitting right by his bed) which the medico applied to his already-erect cock.

"Aren't I still recovering from surgery?" Alan whined.

"Just hands and feet, mostly," Bai said. "Did those last, so I don't want you putting any weight on them just yet. That means we do it missionary instead of doggy-style. Anyway, your asshole all healed up and ready for action, though glands probably not ready yet."

"Glands?"

"I put new glands in and around anus. Now when you get excited, your asshole will get wet just like a woman's pussy, no need for lube," Bai said, climbing up on the bed. "At least, that's what should happen. Still too early to test that part. Legs up, please."

Bemused, Alan lifted his legs, allowing Bai to prop them up on his shoulders. This automatically lifted his bottom into position and partly spread his buttocks, which Alan now noticed did feel significantly fuller than before. Looking up Alan saw his new, slender feet, and wriggled the toes. They felt the same even if they looked, well, cuter.

Bai was wasting no time, and already had fit the head of his penis against Alan's opening. The oiled tip nuzzled, pressed, and entered.

"Ohh!" Alan had taken a lot of cocks up the butt, both recently and during his stay with the Ogono, and he knew what it felt like. This was different. There was still the initial pressure before his opening yielded, followed by the feeling of distention as the penis pushed inward and stretched his rear channel to make room for itself. But the short but sharp pain that always accompanied penetration didn't happen. Instead there was an odd feeling that was like nothing Alan had ever felt before, centered not just in his asshole but seemed to permeate his whole groin area.

"Heh, see? Feels better than before, doesn't it?" Bai said.

"I... I guess so," Alan murmured.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, baby," Bai said. With his dick well inserted he began to thrust in and out, going further with each push until he was balls-deep in Alan's butt. Alan's eyes went wide at the intense feelings this triggered.

"Fuck, that's... fuck!" Alan gasped.

Chortling happily, the pharmacist began shuttling his cock rapidly in and out of his now-delighted patient. Alan found feminine moans and cries pouring from his lips as the smaller man pounded his tail.

"I'm cumming," Alan shrieked. His still-limp dick suddenly spasmed out several shots of cream over his own belly.

Bai didn't stop, or even slow down. Before the medico finally reached his own orgasm Alan had another hard climax, though his dick dribbled out significantly less cum the second time.

Finally Bai groaned and slowed down, his buried cock pumping the pharmacist's sperm into Alan's ass. Alan almost reached a third orgasm when he felt this but didn't quite get there. However Alan was still glowing from the two times he had already cum, so this wasn't as much of a disappointment as it might have been otherwise.

Bai pulled out with a contented sigh. "Right at this moment I am very, very glad mother insisted I go into the medical field."

++++++++

Bai kept Alan in Sickbay for another 24 hours to "recover," though Alan suspected it had as much to do with wanting to get another couple chances at Alan's reshaped body before the pharmacy mate had to go back to waiting his turn on the roster.

Which, not incidentally, was quite a lot more crowded now. Alan hadn't known in advance about the idea of making him more feminine surgically, but everyone else on the crew had been in on it. In fact they'd been debating and voting on his "new look" for almost two weeks before it happened. Now everyone was anxious to see (and sample) the end result.

Monty had thoughtfully arranged a three-hour break for Alan to get settled back into his quarters after his medical discharge. The very first thing Alan did was wank. Not that he was all that backed up (he'd reached at least one orgasm every time Bai fucked his ass), he just wanted to see if it was really true he could no longer get an erection. He put on something comfortable (a nightgown), grabbed a bottle of personal lubricant (he already had a large store of it in his room, for obvious reasons) and cued up some of his favorite holo porn (featuring human females, thank you very much). Then he got down to business.

Alan got excited, sure enough. And it felt nice. But as Alan had feared and expected, Bai had done good work on this part as well. After five minutes of constant masturbation Alan's penis stubbornly stayed limp, and nothing he tried changed that state. Even sticking a finger up his now exquisitely-sensitive asshole didn't make Alan's penis swell, though it certainly felt pleasant.

Alan took the finger back out and kept going. After another five minutes of persistent jerking off he was somewhat relieved to discover that, given enough penile stimulation, he could achieve a male orgasm. But that didn't reduce his worry at the way his "stiffie" seemed to now be permanently a "floppy" instead.

"Damn it, Bai, even a real woman's clit gets erect when she's aroused. You could have left it so I could at least swell a little bit," Alan groaned.

++++++++

Over the days that followed Alan realized something had changed, and not just in the way he looked and sounded. Starting immediately, and in an ever-increasing fashion from that point forward, the crew treated him differently.

This was subtle, particularly initially, which was why Alan didn't notice at first and then had a hard time putting his finger on exactly what was different. Finally he came to the conclusion that before the surgery his "visitors" had treated him sort of like a sexdroid, a public convenience or barely-acceptable substitute for what they truly wanted, which was sex with a woman. After the surgery however the crew started treating Alan like he actually was a woman. A sexy, desirable woman, at that.

There were a number of different ways this got expressed. An obvious one was that more visitors started to follow Monty's lead in calling Alan "Allie" when they were with him. Which, Alan had to admit, was an improvement over "slut" or "whore" which had formerly been their most common form of address. Alan also overheard a crewman tell another, "Sure I'm in a good mood, my turn with Alana is coming up next watch." No one ever called Alan "Alana" to his face, but he came to believe that the female form of his name was sometimes in use in reference to him, for instance he was aware the crew talked about the "Alana roster."

Another was the way people reacted to Alan when he was "off duty" and in the common areas of the ship. Before the surgery there were two possible responses. Some crewmembers would ignore him as far as possible, while others would put on an exaggerated act of being made horny by his mere presence, complete with wolf-whistles and lewd comments. After the surgery on the other hand the men who'd shunned him in public before became more accepting, even polite. At the same time the ones who'd acted like lechers toned things down, their words becoming less rude and insulting and much more like actual compliments.

Meanwhile when Alan was "on duty" he noticed that many of his visitors acted more aroused when doing whatever it was they preferred to do with Alan. Whether it was simply getting sucked off all the way to acting out some elaborate sex fantasy with Alan, the men seemed more excited then before, and also more content after they were finished. Others exhibited a willingness to try new things with Alan that they hadn't been willing to do before. And not just tit-jobs using his new breasts, though those were quite popular. For instance, some of the men who'd never wanted to fuck him anally were now quite willing to try out that hole, particularly after word spread about how it made him orgasm and how vocal "Alana" usually was during a climax.

One particular brand-new behavior was first introduced to Alan by Kent, about two weeks after the surgery. They were on the bed in Alan's quarters, Alan on his back with his legs spread wide and locked around the black man's hips. Kent's cock was long enough that he could stuff it up Alan's rear door even in this position. Alan had cum once already and was sighing and panting as usual for him in this situation, his face flushed and his eyes half-lidded. Suddenly Kent brought his face down and pressed his lips to Alan's. This was the first time a man had ever done that to him.

It was a hard, ardent kiss. At first Alan was confused by what was happening, then he parted his lips and let Kent's tongue enter. The big Marine explored Alan's mouth greedily with his large tongue. Alan responded in kind and their tongues began to weave and dance together, mostly in Alan's mouth but sometimes in Kent's.

Kent's long pole continued to plunder Alan's love-tunnel, harder and faster now. Both began to intermittently gasp and moan into each other's mouths, and sweat broke out over both bodies making them slap together wetly. Kent gave out a low grunt and thrust his cock deep, once, twice, three times, firing his hot load deep into the clenching channel it occupied as he kept his mouth pressed on Alan's. Alan reached orgasm again with the third thrust and gave a muffled scream into the black man's mouth.

The Marine shuddered, slowed his thrusts, and sagged down atop Alan, tired and spent. Both lay there, breathing hard, Kent's scruffy cheek pressed to Alan's smooth one, his warm exhalation tickling his partner's ear. Alan kept his legs and arms around the perspiring body of his visitor, holding him close as the man's erection slowly softened and slid out.

Kent eventually pushed himself up on his forearms and looked down into Alan's eyes. "That was fucking amazing."

Alan found himself giggling. "I think it's because you're an amazing kisser."

"Hey, you're damn good at it yourself, girl," Kent said with a grin.

Alan suddenly felt embarrassed and looked away, releasing the other man from his grasp. Kent started to object, then thought better of it and rolled off the bed.

"I don't regret kissing you, Allie," the big Marine said. "And I'm going to do it more in the future."

++++++++

Later Alan thought of that episode as something of a turning point. He felt guilty and angry the rest of the day. He wasn't a girl, damn it, and he shouldn't get turned on kissing another man! He'd never let one of the crew do that again.

But that night he dreamed of being kissed passionately. Sometimes the person he was kissing was a woman, and sometimes it was a man. Actually this seemed to keep switching back and forth. In the dream it didn't matter which gender Alan's kisser was to his penis, which had a raging hard-on the whole time. Alan was seriously disappointed when he woke up (still very aroused) and found that his dick wasn't really erect.

Alan's mind kept going back to kissing whenever he was with a visitor after that. Possibly unconsciously, he found himself wetting and pouting his full, feminine lips in front of them. Finally Sung took Alan up on his unconscious offer and kissed the tempting lips that Alan kept flaunting, at which point Alan threw his scruples to the winds and began kissing the crewman back fervently before they got down to having sex.

As Sung wasn't shy about bragging, word about this too soon got out. Kissing and "making out" with Allie became something almost all the crew had to try, and most of them enjoyed it enough to keep doing it.

++++++++

"Hi, Allie."

"Hi yourself, Seamus."

"Hey, don't be a stranger, come sit over here."

Alan moved his tray to the engineering crewman's table. Seamus Doyle had been one of the stand-offish ones in the past, which an example of how far the crew's attitudes had changed in the month since Alan's surgery.

Seamus started to make small talk about what was happening aboard ship, which felt nice as Alan didn't get a lot of that these days. The engineer also kept glancing down Alan's deep neckline at his tits, but had the courtesy to try and pretend he wasn't.

Th engineer cleared his throat. "So, Allie, umm... you busy later?"

Alan sighed inside. It had been so nice not having to be ship's whore for a little while. "Seamus, we both know the roster, and you're not on it today," he said, trying to be nice.

"Oh no, no, not that. I mean, I'd love it if we could do that, but I realize..." Seamus stopped and cleared his throat. "What I mean is that I know there's no one on the roster for the next few hours, and was wondering if you had plans or if you'd mind hanging out. With me, I mean."

Alan blinked, confused. Seamus hurried on. "I remember that you used to like watching old-style holos, you know, the ones where they recreate classic celluloid dramas? I've never seen that one, uhh, 'Whitehouse', with the Bogart clone?"

"It's called 'Casablanca'," Alan replied automatically. He looked at the other man, still puzzled. "You really want us to watch it together, Seamus? Why?"

The engineer actually blushed a little. "Oh, I dunno, I just thought it might be fun. You know, kind of like a, a... date."

Alan felt like he'd been hit with a stunwand, and not on low. "A date? With me?" he said, his voice getting higher-pitched.

"Okay, not a date. And only if it's okay with you, I'm not trying to get in your pants or anything," Seamus replied. The engineer's blush got more evident, they both knew he'd been in Alan's pants quite a few times. "I just thought you might like to hang out, but if you have something better to do..."

He didn't have anything better to do, Alan realized. In fact, this sounded like the nicest thing anyone had done for him in a long time. "Okay, Seamus, let's do it. It's a date."

The way the engineer's eyes lit up when he said that made Alan feel all fluttery inside.

++++++++

Right after getting back from that first date with Seamus, Alan scrolled through the roster and found a brand-new entry: "Meeting with Acting Captain Resun, captain's quarters," with a date but no suggestions how to dress.

1...456789