CAPTCHA Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Intrigue with the futa.
14.9k words
4
9.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this submission contains scenes of incest. Don't try this at home.

=============================

SYDNEY BREMNER'S LOG

ENTRY #14 - 02/09/202X - 03:22 PM

ADDENDUM TO MY MASTURBATION JOURNAL

Still a warm throbbing in my vagina. I've been horny for more than 2h now. Involuntarily. My clitoris is extremely sensitive and more erect than I've ever observed before, to the point I'm scared they can see it protruding. I can't find a good position to sit. Crossing my legs is out of the question. I could cum hands-free if I wanted to. Just a few flexes...

First time it happens to me.

*****

We're still on Okumaru. Shit.

Everytime I raise my eyes from my laptop I think I'm gonna be back in my lab.

They locked us in this room while they deliberate. An hour ago—probably more, can't trust no clock. Some kind of antechamber in a huge underground temple. They've convinced us we're safer here than on the Erebus.

Every minute we stay here, I get weaker and mom and the girls get stronger. They whisper-scream at each other, about the things Lauren swears she didn't know. I hardly said a word since the massacre. All I have is my journal.

I wonder if they let me have my laptop just to make fun of me, so I can see how absurd my work here is. And has been.

A week on the boat and I didn't even notice a group of soldiers... Four hours on this island and I lost everything.

"...the board used us as some kind of decoy..." mom is saying, "...how could they be so stupi—"

"You thought we would be good decoys," Tassia responds.

Ana asks "Do you think the boat left?"

"They'd need the diary for that."

A sliding door opens to another room, bigger, I can't see it from that angle. Neitocris is in there. She calls mom in and I'm left alone with two women who don't want anything to do with me anymore. Each time I look at them, they seem to have moved a little tighter. Their faces a little sterner.

It's the second time they see me going tic-tic-tic on my keyboard looking all fine and dandy.

"Playing Minesweeper?" one sneers.

I chuckle without any heart in it, just to try and get back a little of their amity. As if I know how to do that.

"Talk to your mother for fuck's sake," the other says.

"At least she'll make you go back down to earth."

I say nothing, so they go back to their own babbling:

"I want my phone."

"There's no signal."

"I don't care, I want my fuckin phone."

No signal. No radio. No way out. Okumaru.

Shit.

The door opens again and we're all called in. The girls want me to go first, so they watch me struggle with my stuff and my bag, delaying the moment I'll enter this execution room.

Instead it's a large conference room I step in. Whereas the walls are of raw stone blocks, there is all the modern equipment you would expect in a villain's lair: metal, cables, screens, office chairs, phones... It's neon-lit, it's air-conditioned, it's quiet...

Lauren and Queen Neitocris are sitting face to face, at either ends of a long rectangular table, like the two most important persons in the room, the ones who are gonna lead the talks.

How long have they been there? Ten minutes now? Long enough to fuck me over? There's still this look of I didn't know, it isn't my fault on my mother's face. It's getting irritating. And I know there's something else behind it. Scheming.

Tassia, Ana and I sit down. Them next to each other but not to me.

"Do you guys want anything? Coffee? Anything?..."

"A smoke," Ana says in a white voice without looking up.

"You sure you wanna suckle on something so soon after what happened?"

This time Ana's body springs up from her chair before Tassia can hold her back, her bare feet stomping across the flagstone floor, fists ready to kill.

"SIT YOUR ASS BACK DOWN BEFORE I BREAK YOU IN HALF!" Neitocris shouts calmly.

Somehow we all know she could easily do it. Even Ana's body, which froze in its tracks the moment that voice thundered down on it.

For a long cluster of seconds, they fight the fight that was just avoided, grit versus smirk. And eventually subdued, Ana decides to retreat back to her chair, rubbing the frustration out of her trembling hands.

The incident makes no change to the tension in the room. It was already at max. Neither the serene tone of Neitocris asking for cigarettes and water on the conference phone next to her. Neither the almost instantaneous, almost comical entrance of Lucy and Mara, the twin sisters, from another door with a pitcher, glasses and a small metal case.

One of them—can't tell which is which—eyes me with a smile, sniffs softly as she puts a glass in front of me. She knows I'll leave a wet spot on the chair when I'll get up.

"They like you," Neitocris tells me and it makes the two futa titter on their way out. I just look down at the empty glass.

My labia are curled up around my clit like a lazy pair of lips.

Neitocris pushes another button on the phone and it delivers a long tune that reminds me of the old days of the internet.

To our surprise, we hear a masculine voice through the speaker at the center of the table. American accent, definitely New York:

"Neity! How's my favorite queen?!"

"Good evening, David, this is a serious call I'm afraid."

"All right. I'm a serious man."

"I have four lovely guests here with me who would like to introduce themselves."

She nods at Lauren who sits up and clears her disconcerted voice:

"I am Lauren Bremner of Störme-Sterne Pharmaceutical. Who am I speaking to?"

"Hello, Mrs. Bremner. Let's just say I work for a firm which represents the interests of the Futa Nation. Call me David."

Not with a certain amusement, the queen explains the situation in detail. As she goes on, noises from the speaker indicate David is not alone in his office anymore. Whispers and keyboards are all around him.

They dig up everything there is to know about the SS-P and more, their power, their connections, the money they throw around, the dummy companies, things I didn't know, things that don't seem to impress Neitocris... All we can do is listen. It's what they want us to. This and hydrate. I see mom leer at the cigarette case.

The man finds out "They did some very peculiar transfers of funds to South Africa recently. Lots of paramilitary there. Likely where they found that little squad you um...neutralized. The transactions won't be hard to untangle, from what I can see it's gross work, very amateurish. First time they hired guns perhaps?"

Neitocris checks out Lauren for confirmation, gets a shrug of ignorance, then considers: "Or maybe they don't care."

"In that case, you guys should be concerned."

"At least if they're mercs it's good for us. As we say," again she turns to Lauren, as if she knows what she's quoting, "they act all cocky and tough when everything's fine, but as soon as shit goes down they sure won't die for a paycheck. They'll stay on their little boat. Anyway, what about Joan Daniels?"

"I really can't tell right now. It doesn't cost much to kidnap someone and keep her in a warehouse somewhere. Maybe I can locate her by looking into the phone calls. You'll have a first report tomorrow morning. In the meantime I recommend you let Mrs. Bremner contact her superiors and then go from there."

"Thank you, David. Call you later."

"No problem. Buh-bye."

No time for Lauren to react, the screens on the walls turn on.

"Go ahead, it's a vocal command," our captor says.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Call your boss, ask him what the fuck."

"I wouldn't know exactly who to call. For this mission, I answer to the entire board—"

"Not my problem."

I intervene: "Lauren." The two women turn a slow and impatient look on me. "Let me handle this."

Trying to be as fast as possible, I log into the SS-P internal network and reach the switchboard. Then it goes like this:

*Hello?

"Bypass code number 7-45-9-B-13-467. Give me Mr. Solivari's office."

*Bypass confirmed. Hold on.

"Thank you."

Neitocris displays her trademark smirk. Mom is losing colors.

*I'm sorry, Ms. Bremner. Mr. Solivari isn't here just now, should I t—

"Is there anyone in the situation room? Where's everybody?"

*The situation room is empty at the moment, should I—

"Mr. Ahn then. He will take my call."

*Mr. Ahn is in Seoul until further notice. Should I—

"Is Audrey Thomson here today? The extension's 260. Hurry up."

*I see Mrs. Thomson has carded in today but her staff stated she won't—

"Call her assistant. Lawrence McDonough, 259."

*Please standby.

The speaker cuts to that goddamn Happy song. Neitocris is losing patience with a smile. Mom has no bones in her face anymore.

*Mrs. Bremner.

"No um yes!"

*I was wrong.

"Beg your pardon?"

*The truth is I don't have any information on Mrs. Thomson carding in. I don't remember seeing—I do remember seeing her in the premises but I—

"What are y—"

*I... The truth um... is I don't have any history of her carding in for a week.

Silence.

*The truth is Mrs. Thomson doesn't work here anym—

click *FOR SPANISH, PRESS 2. FOR CHIN—

*Legal Department.

"Wh... Hello?

*Ms. Bremner, I have the IRS on hold. Should I put you through?

"Is this Jane? It's me Sydney, I—"

*The department strongly advises you take their call, Ms. Bremner.

"Jane, I can't remember who's your boss, if it's Arkin or Richards, but let me talk to him, I need to—"

*Your bypass has expired. Your mediator at the IRS is a Mr. Weaver. The company has assigned Ms. Helen Macy as your legal advisor. If you wish to contact your attorney, we s—

"What do you mean it's expired?—hello? ... hello?"

The queen puts her elbows on the table and shuts Pharrell Williams up.

Her grin is louder than the AC.

She turns back toward Lauren and announces:

"Here's what we, the Futa, have decided: work for us."

"What?" we say.

"It is time we invest in the real world and we offer you both the job of helping us doing it."

Lauren tries to protest but I shut her off: "Let her speak."

"Your company attacked us on our own soil. It was a first and we know it won't be a last. Other corporations will try their luck. So we will retaliate. And because we know there's no free war, we have decided to invade the pharma market—something we should have done a century ago but the other queens always vetoed. In ten years we could pull a Pfizer. Even less with a few senators on the payroll. That's where we want you. If you accept, we will let you study our biology. You will lead the research."

"After thousands of years of isolationism, you decide to give the world your technology? On a whim? Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"You're insane."

"Are we?"

"Why would we betray our company? How will you trust us if we do?"

"Oh come on, corporate loyalty is for the buyers, not the employees. Besides it would only show wiseness. We will destroy the SS-P. We fucked them on the field, we will find a way to fuck them up financially. It's quite easy nowadays, we'll use the tools you morons created, you know, cancel culture, stuff like that. There're click farms in China that do it very well. I'm sure we can find out Mr. Störme said a bad word on Twitter once."

"Störme doesn't exist," Lauren puts in gloomily.

Neitocris chuckles instead of being surprised: "This is getting better by the minute!"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's too convoluted to explain. Nathan Störme died in 1963, Nicholas Störme doesn't exist."

"But why?"

"Tax avoidance! what do you think?"

"And Liz Sterne?"

"She's 94, she wears diapers. There's no one at the top. There's not even a top. How did you not notice it? The SS-P is pure chaos, that's how they make money."

It sounds so retarded I almost believe her.

"So you really don't know who sent these men," I realize.

"I don't even know who sent me here!"

I did, you dumb bitch

Neitocris is swooning: "All this juicy intel! Should I take it as a yes?"

"What's in it for me? I'm not a scientist."

"You'll have a job. And your life," she shrugs. Then she asks the brooding pornstars: "What about you two? Want anything besides money?"

"We wanna go home."

"In time. So Mrs. Bremner, what do you think?"

"I wanna hear Sydney's answer before I give mine."

All eyes zero in on me.

I stumble: "So basically, you'll give me a lab to experiment on your species? Unlimited funding?"

"You can start today."

"But you don't have sperm anymore."

"Indeed. That brings us to the problem of who's gonna give it us back. And now one of you has to become a futanari."

"What?" This time even Tassia and Ana joined us for this what.

"It's a very simple ritual really."

"Not again," I hear Ana whisper.

"Thanks to magic, one of you will have the honor to become one of us."

"Permanently?"

"Depends. A day, a month, a year...forever... Depends."

"On what?"

"Chance."

The two girls stand up. "No no no no no fuck that, we want to leave! Let us out of here!"

I can already guess what Neitocris is gonna say next. My nipples harden.

"The happy volunteer will then have to have sex with a few of us. Refill us, if you will. And then it's exponential, you know: one makes two, two makes four, etc."

"You're fucking insane, let us out!!"

"You have to decide now. If you refuse you'll be the first casualties of a war the SS-P can't afford."

"Let me talk to my mother."

"No, you decide now."

Lauren and I eyeball each other. The expensive chairs are starting to roll across the floor and the glasses to roll on the table. I hear Tassia roaring. A billion thoughts assault my head in a short span of frozen time. How far mom is willing to go to crush me? How far is she willing to go to protect me? How many seconds left before Tassia gets violent and gets killed? Broken in half. I want to do this research, more than anything. I have nothing else. I have nothing. Please don't do this to me, mom. Don't do it for me. I could sacrifice my vagina for science. I'm pretty sure I could. It's not sexual, mom. It's science. Imagine if I know how it feels to have a penis. All the things I could write in my diary. But you don't know. You don't know anything about me, that's right. So you're gonna do your best Frodo, aren't you? You haven't read that book, have you?

You say "I'll do it," and it brings silence. And me weeping.

Meanwhile she's walking toward the queen like for a handshake, leaving me behind.

"I'll become a futanari. My daughter will document the whole process and then we leave the island. Now..."

"Now...?"

"Now you show the girls out, you call back your Mister David and we get to work on the most airtight contracts your smug face will ever see."

"Mom, don't do this, it's—"

"Why?"

A question cold and definitive, and also the right answer. She won't only regain control, she will own the very thing we came here for. It's not sexual. It's assets.

I turn to Neitocris. "You will never let her go once she's a futanari."

"There's thousands of us spread around the real world. Some were women like you. Some tried to mess with us. Like you. Now if you please... We're having a feast tonight, to celebrate. Go help with the peeling or whatever." She shows us the door, sliding open, perfectly timed, and takes her phone. "Get David on the screen as soon as they've left. And I want someone in the copy room."

My chance has expired, I feel better and worse. All I'm sure is I'm out. I walk away, dazed, join the two girls who have already cleared off.

Ana gives me a look that could be of empathy or of 'toldja' depending on how it's refracting through my tears. She gives me an arm, perhaps to exit the temple faster.

Tassia looks at my chest. She noticed the redness above my breasts that betrays I had an orgasm.

*****

But it's what is waiting outside that shocks her—us.

Their career in porn and my passion for porn could not have prepared us for this panorama:

Under the dome, the futanari are licking each other's asses in daisy chains as far as the eye can see.

And right by the entrance of the temple, like a welcoming committee, the twins are laying in a sideways 69.

They see us:

"Hey Sydney Bremner! Come closer, you're gonna like it!"

Tassia pulls me off of Ana and pushes me toward the new troubles. "Come on, go do some science, science bitch!"

She puts the bizarre mirror-like act right under my nose. I ask what they want.

"David sent your profile to all of us. We read your thesis."

"It's a hundred pages long, how could you—"

"We skipped to the good parts. It was really hot! And informative."

"Ok... thanks I guess."

They find the decency to stop what they're doing before saying: "You're sad because your expedition went south?"

I wipe my tears and new ones come. "Yes. You could say that."

"When women come here, it's because they want to have crazy sex."

"I'm not like other women."

"We know. You wanna help people. That's a noble thing. But you like sex too. So much. Don't you? Are you sad because the crazy sex is a little too crazy?"

"There's nothing sexual about killing people. So what do you want?"

"Just look, it might interest you. Our dicks are useless but our assholes are still fully functional. We can still cum from it. All the rest is insensitive, the feeling is so weird!"

"You can't orgasm from the anus, that's—"

"Futanari can. Lucy, show her!"

Lucy, the one who apparently had her head toward me, presses her tongue flat onto her sister's hole. She slowly massages the puckered skin with all the surface of it.

Then she tries a flick and Mara gives out a hot sigh.

"See?"

Lucy does a couple more sweeps, up and down, and I bend forward. "Nothing special about rimming. Does it radiate to your prostate?"

Mara takes control of her breathing just long enough to explain: "No, it's all inside the butthole. Feels so good!"

They must have the same nerve endings than those in the vagina. It doesn't make sense but...

"What do you like more? this?" Lucy gives rapid lappings on the already shivering anus. "Or this?" She spears her whole tongue in.

"Mmhyes, this!"

With a satisfied purr, Lucy spreads her sister's buttcheeks and swoops in, tongue darting, probing as deep as flesh will let her.

From the slight undulations of her tongue muscles I can tell she's swirling the tip inside, heavy with spit while my mouth is getting dry. I also can tell Mara is not reacting like for a normal rimjob, simultaneously escaping and urging the teasing movements inside her.

She spreads her ass herself when Lucy starts bobbing her head up and down, slobbering, humming hungrily.

"You wanted to show me, stop playing with her!" I mutter as I squat on my hunkers—realizing too late that it would part open my moist pussylips, and incidentally let in the sharp licks of the warm air and of Lucy's gaze.

All around us, like a preview of the strange orgasm they want me to see, I hear the uninterrupted moans of the other futanari, all their dirty words and the moments they fall into a newer climax.

Lucy lifts Mara's leg up for better access or better view and sips all the strands of drool she left on her tan rear. She swallows, looks at me, at my vagina (at my asshole! Fuck she looked at my asshole, it's like I could feel it!) and then latches onto the little pink hole like you latch onto an uncovered clit when you wanna make your woman jolt.