CAPTCHA Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans back completely and lets Élé grab her hips and slam in and out her hole as fast as she wants.

"Yeah make me cum! Yeees!!! I can feel it! it's coming!"

I shout at the top of my lungs: "TASSIA! MOVE AWAY! THIS CAMERA COSTS MORE THAN YOU!" And right after the bitch has stepped to the side and zoomed in on the penetration, Lauren strains in a long whimper, eyes stuck open from the stupefying enormity of the climax about to wreck through her insides and crush her every certitude on sexual pleasure.

Nat blows a wad into Neitocris but no one is paying attention, not Tassia, not Neitocris, not even Nat herself, all contemplating, subdued, awed, the first prostate orgasm of a former woman.

'Lauren screams' would be an understatement. First she implodes then she explodes. Crest and crash, like a wave, remember? Élé is still pumping in and out of her ass relentlessly, probably making herself cum in the process, her face is so furrowed with ecstasy it's hard to tell.

Mom's prostate roars within its own torrents of fleshy lava, breaking her voice from all the screaming, and before the detonating intensity can get senseless, it releases its litany of stabbing contractions. And from her face I find out mom had no idea the anal orgasm had this effect. She bursts in lewd astonishment as her flaccid dick starts pissing out torrents of cum, spraying fifteen feet around.

The ones in the blast zone are presenting tits and open mouths. Tassia dodges the missiles as best she can.

Just before getting a system error, I notice the red pentagram on her brain has morphed to a decagram. I recognize them both from Joan's journal. I had to go as far as the Arsenal Library in Paris to find their signification.

It's still not as far as Lauren has to crawl back from after her anal overload. She's panting, shaking, the fabulous blazes of existence flashing through her, slumped over Élé who holds her with a tenderness which I had yet to observe in a futanari.

They turn face to face, skin sliding on the foamy cum, and kiss in their sweet afterglow.

Only Neitocris won't have any of this: she rises to her feet, half-hard, and kicks her three subjects off her rightful throne. She grabs her hard cock and tugs on it until she blasts the crowd with royal ropes.

"Open seasoooon!" she calls out and the circle bursts. Élé and Nat are hit by a swarm of mouths over everything erogenous, hands flooding their bodies, holes pressing their hard-ons. They're soon both ejaculating from the attention and because they have such an output to offer, they fill a dozen futa to the brim. Futa who get hard, and so on and so forth...

The queen gazes at her people. Content. Hard. "Just stay away from the camerawoman. And give Lauren what she deserves!"

"I want to cum with my ass again!"

"We will fuck you til you're in a fucking trance! We'll fill your guts til you swell like a balloon!"

The scene turning into a battlefield of fuck, Tassia quickly loses track of where to film.

By the time she pans back to mom, there's ten inches of cock disappearing inside her ass. She's growling in pain but begs for more. She's getting unpuckered so mercilessly her penis springs straight up, rigid, throbbing, trembling, leaking. Another futa comes impaling herself on it, sandwiching her into oblivion.

Mom cries out and semen immediately leaks from the rim of the hole that's been offered to her. I tell myself it's premature ejaculation, but then I realize that when you can cum as much as you want and remain rock hard, you can leave stamina to your discretion.

Her mouth left opened from the aggressive pleasure, a third futa hops into it cock-first.

"Long live our next queen!" Neitocris exclaims, to which everybody responds with a rain of cum over Lauren...and more dick: in her right hand, her left, between her feet, her armpits, even her hair... Within a few seconds she has made more people cum than most women in their lifetime.

Sensing my stupefaction, Neitocris addresses me through the camera:

"We will gangbang Mrs. Bremner for a couple of days and then we'll crown her our new Queen-for-a-time."

"A couple days? You're serious?" Tassia cuts in.

"Yes."

"Holy shit, she gon die!"

"No. That's the thing. How many SD cards did you bring with you?"

"I don't know I..."

"Ready to film the biggest sex orgy ever?"

"Sure. Can I call my agent first?"

"Of course not, you greedy fuck!"