CAPTCHA Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't get distracted.

I take her blood pressure. The number doesn't make sense. I listen to her heartbeat. Same observation. Her breasts don't sag anymore. They're perky and proud. Bigger than mine. I bet she wouldn't need to wear contacts anymore. I've seen superhero movies before.

I don't examine her penis. I just can't do it.

"She will have sex with two of us," Neitocris explains to me without having been asked. "Any contact with her semen could do the trick. Skin contact would take days though and you need to literally bath in the stuff. By ingesting it—I mean gallons of it—it takes a few hours. Anally, it's almost instantaneous. But you know...a little of the three is always fun!"

Once ready, I give Tassia some last indications, which grant me another sarcasm:

"So basically you want me to shoot porn."

"I'll be on my laptop, I'll hear your voice. Don't fuck up."

Then I go sit among my big metal cases of electronics. The circle closes down behind me. I only see through a screen now. It's easier this way, or fucked up, I don't know.

Neitocris tells Lucy and Mara they'll go first.

"But we wanna make love with Sydney before!"

"What?"

What?

"We won't have sex with anyone but her."

"You really have a crush on this dork? She's a fuckin' virgin, you know?"

"She's sweet."

I'm not.

"Whatever. Suit yourselves. So errrrrrr... Natphé, Éléthya, guess you're next in line."

My pussy aches when I feel the sisters come and sit by my side, away from the show.

Whether they know I heard what they told Neitocris or not, they put their arms around my waist and kiss my scalp, they smell it tenderly. They don't try to grope my breasts or to finger down my tailbone. We stay quiet, just enjoying the sound warmth of their shoulders against mine. Though I pretend I'm not aware of it.

What I feel is my guts sinking when the two new challengers enters the arena.

Natphé is 8'6"; 400lbs; a penis accordingly: two feet soft, thicker than my thigh; balls good for a stud farm; triple Fs that defy gravity.

Éléthya is closer to human proportions but her penis is even more striking: it's what looks like a four-inch-long clitoris. No testicles, no vagina. No tits either. Well, almost.

"Élé's not very big," I'm explained, "but because it's a clitoris she's the futa who cums the hardest on the island."

"She can't ejaculate then?"

"She can, there's a peehole in it. One time she tried to finger it and she came so hard she passed out."

"Nat doesn't grow when she gets hard, her dick stays the same size. We all make fun of her because of that."

"She buys those pills they sell you in the spam emails. The bigger dick ones. She's always like 'This one will work you'll see.' It never does. One time I think it was washing powder in the pills cause she jizzed bubbles for like a week."

The two creatures are leading mom to the throne, arm in arm. The circle follows. Some get the privilege to walk over the trail of precum mom's erection leaves on the way. Others are bossed around by Tassia to carry the spotlights.

Once Lauren has obediently lain down on the cold smooth stone, Nat and Élé kneel before her, anxiously aroused, even if not with their genitals.

The big one leans forward and wraps her giant hand around her boner. It leaves Élé, the small one, no room for neither her hands nor her lips so she bends over and settles for the pair of big perky tits.

Lauren moans immediately, impressed and taken by this hand that can constrict practically her whole length. Nat starts stroking slowly.

On my real-time imaging monitor, mom's brain turns yellow. With a red pentagram spread across. Like a dark magic middle finger pointed at me.

"Does it do that everytime?" I ask the twins who frown at my insane question.

When I get back to the main screen, Lauren is receiving a double blowjob.

It looks like Neitocris' own from...how long ago now? I guess it's for the best Ana's nowhere to be seen.

The only sound to be heard for a long time is their tongues passing up and down from base to tip, with mom hissing a little coarser whenever they slow down for a sloppy kiss completely surrounding her leaking cockhead with wet heat.

Then Élé takes it in her mouth far more selfishly. And down her throat. Lauren doubles over, slithering her fingers in the mass of hair between her legs. As she guides the futa up and down her shaft, Nat rolls her to her side and goes lick her asshole. Lauren's eyes open wide as she discovers the enhanced sensitivity of her anus.

She puts a foot on the first shoulder she finds and arches it sensually.

"Let me cum down your throat! Please!"

"You can do whatever you want to us, Lauren. You can fill us all you want, you don't even have to ask," Nat moans, her tongue lisping over her crack. And as she says it, somewhere after the first sentence, Élé starts moaning too because she can feel a big cock beating inside her neck and mouth.

"Mmh yeah feed her! You hear how she loves it?"

Lauren curls up into a ball over her, tremors in her hips, groans through her teeth. Without warning, Nat bumps in: Élé is shoved aside and gurgles the penis out in a sticky spray of spunk and drool. Nat saddles up on mom's lap, aims her cock at her asshole: a long jet of cum splatters it and as soon as the flow dims down she takes her whole length up in one drop. We see the base of the dick still contracting steadily, the testicles rousing: she's still ejaculating. Deep in that ass.

The hazy look on her face is overwhelmed and overwhelming. She had a penis for only a few hours and already there's a butthole around it. I'll never know what she's feeling right now but it looks like an almost oppressive bliss.

The futa whimpers with joy as she's getting filled up more and more. Everybody around gets cheering when her flaccid cock begins to stir, her ballsack to expand.

She takes Lauren in her arms to slide up and down and give herself one last "pure" anal orgasm before her penis takes over. They both moan inside their tight embrace, sharing hard spasms from skin to skin. Everytime Nat yelps in pleasure, everytime her ass clenches, her cock jumps between them in response.

When in turn Élé shoves her partner away and sticks the cock back in her throat, Lauren is nearly done cumming. It's Nat's asshole that is leaking semen. A lot. It's pouring onto her feet as she gets up to show the audience her chubby.

"Hey isn't it a little smaller than before?" we hear.

"Oh fuck off y'all!"

She strokes it gleefully, finding back all its sensitivity. Behind her, Élé, sated with her ass-to-mouth, having gulped over the burning hot shaft to the last smear, having vacuum-pumped the buried tip to the last drop, gets on all fours, pulling Lauren by the dick. With her other hand she swiftly takes a dollop of cum from Nat's crack and lubes her own with it.

Lauren doesn't need any more guiding and pins down the futa against an arm of the throne, impatient to be back inside a tight asshole. She begins fucking her doggy-style, with no intention to stop anytime soon, deep and hard (and clumsily), her never-empty balls slapping against the lone clit.

Meanwhile, barely covering the eager squeals of my mom, Nat stirs up her people: "I'm the first hard!" showing her throbbing 2-feeter, "I volunteer as the next queen!"

"Shut up!"

"Get back to work!"

"You look like a soap dispenser!"

She throws her hands at her hecklers (meaning everybody) and goes sulk underneath Élé in a 69 position, arms crossed, big hairless balls tapping her forehead.

Élé, although enthralled by the unrestrained pounding she's taking, checks Nat for a possible increase in size of her newly retrieved hard-on. It's not much eloquent. But the moment she sees precum beading out of its slit she can't resist and engulfs cockhead, shaft, every inch of it, and self-fucks her mouth and whole esophagus.

Nat's pout is wiped off her face: "Oh I missed this so much!"

In fact so much she has to push the ravenous mouth away so she doesn't cum on the spot.

"Lauren, tell us when you're about to cum," Élé says, "I want to be filled up from both ends!"

And given her begging little moans, mom's been ready to go over the edge for a moment. "Just say when!"

Élé gobbles up Nat. Mom hilts inside Élé. Nat says "When!" Everybody starts cumming.

Élé violently tenses up from head to toe, stunned through and through by the two colliding currents of hot cum of the spitroast. Lauren is howling the third ejaculation of her life, biting the back of her neck, holding onto her erect nipples. Nat, more used to the sensation of blowing a gigantic load, sucks into her lips the clitoris hanging above her head, eager to feel it grow on her tongue.

Mom and the two futa (I almost said 'the three futa') unsurprisingly cum for two full minutes. And unsurprisingly, boiling jizz overflows from Élé's mouth and asshole.

She pulls her gullet away from Nat's cock and strokes it to let the semen fly out in the air and give the audience something to see. Most of it streaks her face. As it disappears under a coating of white goo, her expressions strains into an ongoing anal orgasm and the repeatedly sparking pleasure inside her clit, leading to a double ecstasy, which eventually crashes down on her.

"Fuck me harder! Suck me harder! Fill my fuckin' ass yes AAAhhhaaAAA HAAh—!"

I understand what the twins meant when they said she could cum the hardest.

Lauren grips her hips instinctively. You can see in her hands, in her eyes, in her thrusts that she's using that asshole to get the most pleasure out of it. Whenever she pauses and drives herself completely in to just spurt and spurt deep inside Élé, Tassia zooms in on her rear to show her anus squeezing steadily with every burst of cum.

"She's shooting so much spunk! Look at that, it just goes on and on!"

Lucy or perhaps Mara pulls a speaker of my headphones away and sighs in my ear that "Together we could fill up both your holes like this. At the same time."

And of course I thought of it.

As I reposition my headphones on, our acrobats are getting a round of applause and whistles, hands clapping, feet stomping.

They crumbled on the throne, in a puddle of slime of their own creation. Élé is slurping it straight from the stone, like a filthy animal; dipping her clitoris in it too. She can't take her eyes off it: standing upright, twice its resting size, turgescent, and weird-looking you gotta admit. She rubs the mixture of their three semens over it, careful not to make herself cum again.

"Come here so I can thank you both!"

It's mom who said that, not so drained after all. She sits the two futa down the arm of the throne and drops to her knees to perform another kind of double blowjob.

"Let me show you how good I am at sucking dick."

But she's not, it appears quickly.

Her hands and her head flutter playfully between the two members way too big for her mouth, but as Tassia comments on the recording: "Well at least she seems to have fun..."

The oversized tip of Nat's cock gets a lot of attention from her tongue but she seems more nervous with clitorises. She even chokes on it trying to throat the eight inches.

"You don't have to do it, sweetheart," Élé tells her gently.

"Sorry, I thought I could now that I'm a futa."

"No, you have to learn."

"I know a guy," Tassia interrupts. "JimJim Cougar the sword swallower. He's teaching deepthroat classes in Los Angeles. I'll give you his number."

They look at her, perplexed.

"He taught all the greats. What? you thought all the porn actresses miraculously lost their gag reflex in 2005?"

"... Mhm ... Fascinating... Anyway why don't you get back to sucking, sister?" Nat proposes and Lauren seizes their shafts, doing long strokes and adding sharp flicks of the tongue.

She tries a few more daring techniques, swallows a lot of precum, but in the end it's her hands that get her to the prize: the two futa grunt "Get ready!" and aim at her face, taking the stroking from here.

Mom leans back, sitting on her heels, eyes closed. "My face first! please! Make me your whore!"

A pair of voluminous jets of cum bursts from them and lands right where she wanted. It's enough to make it a full facial, already running down her chin. The following streaks only pile up over the first layer. She leans even lower back and takes a shower of sperm all over her body, absolutely ecstatic.

Her cock throbs so much at each heavy spurt splatting across it it makes Tassia say "Twenty bucks she unloads!" And when it becomes obvious mom is not moaning just from satisfaction but from physical pleasure, her own semen, indeed, comes join the other two on her tits.

She lets herself cum hands-free, looking around to make sure everybody sees her doing so, then thrusts her cockhead into her own mouth and empties the rest of her load straight down her stomach, her lips rubbing all over.

Barely finished ejaculating, the two futa squat down and lick all the cum off Lauren to the rhythmic sound of her gulps.

Their shaky pose stands for as long as they have the strength, stoned on their own lust, then gives out and they once more collapse onto the puddle of cum, their three dicks still dripping a little more.

Regardless of the mess, slowly enough to maintain poise, Neitocris climbs on the throne and gets on all fours, telling Lauren to do the same. Nat will have her royal ass while Élé gets mom's.

Tassia is close enough to record their conversation:

"You did a fine job, Mrs. Bremner. We're gonna give you a reward. Ever had anal sex before?"

"A couple of times."

"Birthday gifts, uh?"

"Myeah... It was very uncomfortable."

"You're in for a surprise then."

Standing behind her, Élé props her right foot on mom's tailbone and lets used semen pour from her hole and onto the anticipating buttcrack.

Once Lauren is lubed up with her own cum, Élé grabs her waist and pushes her hard clit against her sticky anus.

Next to her, Neitocris is already impaled balls deep. I'd say she's about 5'8" but she sheathed the rigid pole without a wince. She's leisurely waiting for the other couple to begin so she can give the signal to get pounded to erection.

The tip of the clit, flaring much like a glans, pops in with just the right amount of resistance.

"Oh wow, oh my God! Oh my Goooooooo—" Mom moans as much as there are inches sliding up her rectum.

Their hunkers meet. Élé squirms around to get nice and snug inside. Then pulls out almost completely and smacks back in, tearing a single yelp from mom's astonished mouth.

"How does it feel?"

"I don't know it's like...there's this ball inside me that just whirred!..."

"It's your prostate. Now, protip: lose the erection, it will increase the pleasure in your ass."

"How do I do that?"

"If you're a good buttslut you'll find out."

"Yes, I'm a slut! I thought I wasn't, but I'm a dirty fucking slut!"

Shut up. Please shut up.

"How does it feel for you Éléthya?" she goes on. "My tight hole must feel excruciating over your clit!"

"I can feel your heartbeat—OWW quit clenching like that you're gonna make me cum!"

Neitocris nods at Élé and Nat and the hammering begins.

I rediscover mom's sex voice, coarse, overwhelmed, washed away.

She welcomes the bliss of getting fucked in the ass with all her body language. There's not just astonishment in the glances she fixes on Élé, there's a real bonding. And also a total giving in to being an instant analslut.

From her constant moans arise clamoring groans. It seems she has found a way to overcome her craving for being hard. Her penis tumbles downward, thrust after thrust, and soon it is flaccid, swaying between her legs, spattering leftover cum and then an incredible flow of precum milked straight from her bashed prostate gland.

She turns her head toward Tassia, at the camera to be more specific. I can't bear the eye contact on my screen.

"Do you see it, Syd? I'm cumming from my ass! I didn't even know it was possible! You have to make a drug that can do the same to people! I will help you with the research, I'll get fucked in the ass as much as you need!"

"Explain to your daughter what you're feeling in your ass," I hear the absolute bitch asking her. "For research."

"It feels... It feels... it's like I have a pussy again! But more sensitive! My pussy was made of leather but now it's made of...I don't know...something that begs to be stretchedFFuuuck! deeper! please! AAAnh! And... and there's...like I have the tip of a cock within myself, right behind my balls, and it takes everything in and it blasts everything out! And it keeps everything in! oh fuck I... I... oh God I know I shouldn't say this, I... Come join me Sydney please, it feels so good! I wanna see you cum just like me! And and and... I wanna fuck your pretty little cunt! Pleas—"

The twins have ripped my headphones off and put their hands over my ears.

They replace them with their mouths. Whispering: "Don't listen to her. Make love with us, Sydney."

All the while I feel an orgasm well on its way inside my pretty little cunt.

All the while I can hear mom screeching:

"I'm gonna fucking cum!HAAAAnhaa...Tassia, film it! Film my asshole when it cums!"

"I-I can't see it well, you have to tilt a bit."

"What?" Élé asks.

"In porn it's called 'opening up': change the angle so I can see your co...clit going in and out."

The futa tests out the position, bending her clitoris to the side. Tassia makes the OK sign and dives lens-first into her mise-en-scène.

"I don't like it!"

"Me neither."

"I know. But it looks hot onscreen. Doesn't it, Syd?"

"Fuck you!"

Neitocris is laughing her ass off despite having it rammed in. Her battering bull doesn't care for any protocol: she's using her hole like a disposable pocket pussy, making the rest of her body careening with every thrust.

Now confident about her filmmaking skills, Tassia asks Élé to lie on her back.

Ten seconds later, I'm watching my mother in the most pornographic position in the book: reverse cowgirl, squatting, legs spread, feet arching on each side of her partner, sucking on her long purple member with her anus.

I have dozens of pictures of myself in that position on a hard drive back home. In every variant: large dildo, long dildo, naked, clothed, wearing nothing but heels, wearing nothing but my lab coat, drooling, cumming, about to cum, stretching my pussylips open, torturing my nipples, vibrating my clit, pouring a glass of my own squirt on my chest...

I've no real reason not to delete them but just looking at them makes me feel the stiff sensation in my butt. Fuck, it doesn't just look good, it feels...oh my god I want my ass fucked so fucking bad!

And Lucy and Mara are squirming against me. They're going through the same! They're suppressing a raging urge to sit on my fingers, darting glances at my horny nipples. If they looked at my eyes instead they would see these filthy pictures behind them.

"Mara," Lucy finally whispers behind my back. "As soon as it's over: my place, fist night. I wanna walk with a fucking gimp tomorrow."

"Alright. Is Syd invited?"

"She tells us..."

They turn to my blushing head.

"This is not gonna work!"

"What do you mean?"

What did I mean?

If they wanna seduce me, this is not the right way?

"I won't get distracted."

They don't respond, they just chant "Fist night! Fist night!" quietly until I slam my fist on my metal desk.

I focus back on Lauren getting fucked in the ass.

After a long moment of enjoying it, her face changes.

I know it too well. When the smile fades out and the nose flares and the eyes cloud with concentration and slight fear of what's taking shape in the storm of your ass, firm and palpable and suddenly bigger than you.