All Comments on 'Captivating Sin'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible!

The buildup and anticipation made it so much hotter! One of the best I have ever read. Thank you for such excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

you made me fall in love with the characters. the buildup was smooth. the so called sin justified and i loved your narration. an absolute pleasure read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We, the readers need more background on Lila's character

Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great read! Best build up I've ever read! HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I for one, would like to see.....

....this story go on.

I want to know the back story with Lila, how she came to treat her man with such disrespect and disloyalty. I want to know how she justified her behaviors in the face of his constant support and care. I did not see much evidence that he had done much to let Lila go, so much as it looks like Lila got bored with "constant" and went after the flames of passion elsewhere that she let dies in her marriage.

I have seen in life that women want to be wooed and want to be catered to, worshipped and adored.....then how do they think to keep the fires stoked in their men if they do little or nothing to keep their ardor alive and avid? It takes two. Women must entice and remind their men why they pursued and married them, if they want to have ongoing romance. It's as much their responsibility to keep it fresh and alive as it is their husband's. It doesn't do to paint their men as inadequate or unwilling when they themselves show equal lack of will and effort, near complete abandonment of the relationship.

Anyway, I want to see him quickly act to divorce her. I'd like to see some retribution for Lila and her lover(s). Betrayal in a time of deep need (or before) and family crisis is simply the lowest form of human treachery there is. A price (and a high one) must be paid for throwing away people that have loved us, cared for us and worried over us through the years, the illnesses and the difficulties, as well as the good and happy times...times that they made wonderful...and their loyalty and love rewarded with disregard, treachery and abandonment...... Oh yes, a price must be paid.

Finally, I'd like to see Fiona and Daddy sell out, move away and start a family....they seem to want that.

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXabout 9 years agoAuthor
You all made me smile

Thank you! I know not everyone will enjoy this story. I really took my time with it to really develop the main characters and bring them along in the struggles with their desires. I was worried it would be boring, but I am glad that seems to have enhanced the story. I hear what you are saying regarding their future and more information on Lila and what happened there. I like these characters and their story so I will see what I can do. Thank you again. xo

doctorsamdoctorsamabout 9 years ago
Felt Real

You developed the flawed and torn characters beautifully. And I feel there is more.

HardNhorny1HardNhorny1about 9 years ago
So hot!

This story was so hot! My dick got so hard I had to take my pants off and stroke it as I read this hot story! Very good read! Keep writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Loved it

At long last a story I could get into, great build up to a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stereotypes are ignorant.

I hope the author continues writing and developing characters. It was an interesting dynamic. I enjoyed it! The story was great, but one of the people commenting obviously doesn't know much but superficial relationships. I have been married for almost 2 decades. I do not want to be wooed by my husband and do not want any of the bs making love that some women crave. I want the sex to be incredible and I don't need or want a lot of foreplay. I get excited and aroused by doing things that excite him. We still try new things and I enjoy telling him about stories I like from here. Part of the great physical relationship depends on us not buying into the bs preconceived notions that are touted as being what women or men want. If we fell into that trap neither one of us would be satisfied and still instetested in a creative and fully satisfying sex life. Not all of us women want to be pampered and not all of us neglect or ignore our husband. It turns me on so much to satisfy my husband, so I can't imagine I'm one of billions or merely the exception. Of course their are women like described, but I guarantee their are huge red flags in the early part of the relationship which reveal a high maintenance woman. I don't just mean a woman who demands to be treated well and mutually respected. I am speaking of some who would require large purchases and gifts before doing anything remotely kind in return. If that is genuinely how you view sexual relationships with women you will never be able to have a complete connection which gives pleasure to both of you. If you expect her to not be interested in sex or to require lots of adoration and attention you will approach it as though it is a chore. If that is the approach it would be a self fullfilling prophecy. No one wants to feel like a chore. Women who do this obviously need to look for the reason it happens so they can repair it. There are a huge amount of us women who are just as horny or even hornier than men.

CrmnlmstrmndCrmnlmstrmndabout 9 years ago
Captivating story

It truly was. From the moment I read the first sentence I had to keep reading and find out what happened. Your writing style is exquisite, particularly in the way you describe and develop your characters. They are very "human". By that I mean they're not just some cardboard cut out fantasy characters with perfect personalities. They are good but broken in many subtle ways. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and the extraordinarily sexy ending was the perfect climax to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best!!!

They need to add 5 more stars to the rating as this one was 10 stars all the way! One of the best I've read in quite a few years and I hope you write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved "stereotypes are ignorant" comment below! I honestly wish my wife was like her. I look back and wonder how the hell I let myself fall in love with this woman who loves me but doesnt seem to be in love with me. We have sex but only because I want to and I initiate it. ...I sat down the other day and took a long, hard look at our life together. When was the last time she kissed me? I mean when SHE kissed ME. REALLY kissed me, not just some peck on the lips. I honestly dont fucking know. At least fifteen years. Talk about a shocking revelation. ....I do everything, start everything, initiate everything.

....i realized that she just seems incapable of intimacy, or at least initiating it. ...its like its a job for her to actually participate and get involved.

Its not that she doesnt love me, take care of me etc, as long as intimacy isnt a part of it. Its like she just wants to play house, and Im the sucker actor that plays the other part. Hell, if I found a FWB she wouldnt even mind as long as I wasnt flaunting it, not that she would even notice. Its like I need two wives... I need to move another one in the house that just wants me physically and emotionally and then everyones lives would be perfect, lol. Sad but true.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
loced it

loved the long slow build up to the amazing crescendo of hot sex between Fiona and her dad. well written and well worth it. 5 stars

Morlan502Morlan502about 9 years ago
Not enough stars

On a scale of 1 to 5 this was a ten! Good character development. The passion was developed. The resistance to cross the line was played out. Good story! And as others mentioned, if your imagination leads you to do another chapter, ya gotta tell us what in your mind happens to Lila and what happens to Fiona and her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue?

This story is so beautiful. You should make a continuation chapter (maybe where they have to put their love to the test?) great job. 5 stars.

RailRoaderRailRoaderalmost 9 years ago
Very well done

Very erotic, very believable and overall very well written.

aWanderer1964aWanderer1964over 8 years ago
Great!

well-written, passionate and beautiful...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Captivating Sin:" - Fifties-something Year Old Married Estranged Father, Vincent and Twenties-something Year Old Widowed Daughter, Fiona.

'Captivating Sin' is as close to perfection--and realism--as a fictional story can be! The story is about a father and daughter's incestuous romance, honorable love, true honesty and total endearment--all built on an eternal foundation of total mutual respect. Were this opposite gender couple not blood-kin their's would be a love story for the ages! My belief system is that every love relationship should be built on a foundation of honor and respect, incestuous or not, blood related or not! This relationship is a daughter and father love story with total respect and honor.....personified.

The writing is great, xxNoraJeanxx!! The characters, father Vincent and daughter Fiona, are so lividly written about as to give the appearance to readers of personally knowing the characters! Being an avid reader of realistic incest stories, to the point of believing in legalizing (hopefully by the reality of marriage, family and lifestyle acts) opposite gender couples--one male and one female--that I have one complaint and one observation of this story.

First, the foreplay and sexual couplings could have been more descriptive and detailed, thus this story being so passionately written, the author could have made this beautiful story, beautifully awesome!! Second, my observation is since father Vince loves his daughter so, so much, he briefly thought of but had no concerns about incest pregnancy nor (birth) protection.....and daughter Fiona loves her father so much she wasn't concerned enough of being impregnated to give him any alarm bells at all. Bottom line! They know subconsciously their pregnancy will further cement their strong love and desire for each other! Daughter Fiona is probably now pregnant with the first of their several children they will parent and rear as loving and deserving mother and father!!

Finally, as an after thought, Vince, the husband of estranged wife Lila, both the parents of daughter Fiona, will be divorced before Vince impregnates his daughter within the very near future.....IN CHAPTER TWO!! Do you heeaaaarrr us now xxNoraJeanxx?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best I've read on this site. Well written and great storytelling.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Very well done

Wish you would have booted the wife out too!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
When the wife turns you off...

and joins clubs she's never been interested in after 30 years of marriage, she's found another cock she is interested in. Take her by the ear and send her packing, don't let her walk away. You could get alimony that way.

anAmorous1964anAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Romance

Well-written and beautigul...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gorgeous

this story made me so wet. the descriptions of the father licking her juicy pussy are delicious. so yummy! I;m going to reread it slowly and make myself cum.

azuraoneazuraoneover 6 years ago
Skillfully written

I think this was very well written, with realism and a good pace. I also felt however that the length of the scene at the end made the long buildup a little bit too much. I also would've liked dialogue between the daughter and farther afterward.

aoSolitude1964aoSolitude1964almost 6 years ago
Please continue...

Everything about this fictional fantasy is just perfect... This is a masterpiece and the writer is a gifted. Thank you so much... I can't wait to read the upcoming series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, but...

I have 5 nieces, and even the youngest one, who's only 13, doesn't call her father 'daddy' any more. Any man who gets turned on being called that is most likely a closet pedophile. I'm sorry, you're a brilliant writer, but you lost me with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dummy, A lot of grown daughters still call their father "Daddy."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

10 stars .

You played that out perfectly. I really loved the way t meshed .

I mean WOW . This story was so wonderfully laid out. SO SO Loving

and tender . My daughters still call me Daddy fool. You do not have kids

do you ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...