Captive

Story Info
Her job is to break and fuck a prisoner, maybe he likes it.
3.4k words
4.41
46.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

Author's note: This is my first attempt at femdom. The roles of power and submission are familiar to me, however, just reversed from my usual mindset. I hope this story works for fans of this genre. It's raunchy so get ready for a depiction of rough female-in-power sex.

*****

I swung the front door of my apartment open and looked at him. He was standing in the hallway, dark haired and shirtless, wearing only a pair of old blue jeans and no shoes. I couldn't see his eyes because wrapped tightly around his head was a red and black checkered rag, tied in the back. I reached out to his hands tied together in front of him, and pulled towards me.

"Step in," I said in what I hoped was a commanding tone.

His mouth twitched, maybe in surprise as he heard my voice. A woman's voice. He stumbled forward into the room, and I kicked the door shut behind him.

"This will go easier for you if you behave."

No reaction.

He couldn't see me, but I instinctively pointed my head to the hallway sounds of the retreating men. "I don't know what you did, but they will be back for you. Now don't move."

I reached to his head and pulled the dirty bandana off his face. Beautiful eyes. Frightened eyes. He stared back at me. "I'm not going to turn in my friends," he said bitterly. His eyes blazed with fire.

It was my turn to get hot. "Eyes to the floor, boy! Don't you look at me." I pointed my finger to his face, then to his feet.

He paused a moment, then realized that he had no option, that this experience would go worse for him if he didn't obey. He looked briefly left and right to get his bearings, then cast his eyes down to the floor at his feet. He waited, and I was in no hurry.

I put my hand to my chin and looked him over from head to toe, taking my time. A fine young man. Gorgeous, even. A mop of tangled black hair, dark eyebrows, deep set eyes, chiseled cheeks, rippled muscles in his neck and bare chest, his strong arms held out in front of him where the cord tied his hands together. Hands that would be dangerous if freed.

I looked down to the curve of his jeans, and smiled, thinking of what was about to happen to this fine man. He was entirely under my control. A punishment would be in order. But I didn't want to hurt him, really. Just break his strong will, and rebuild him so he would want me. So he would need me.

"Follow me, boy," I said as I grabbed his hands and pulled him into the walk-in closet. There among the hanging shirts and dresses was a small white table. I bent him forward over it and fastened his handcuffs to the wall radiator. Now he was pinned with his face down on the table, arms stretched overhead, and his feet touching the floor by mine. There was nothing he could do to get away.

I ran my hands slowly from his mop of black hair down his smooth back, to his jeans, then over his ass. I squeezed a few times. This ass was mine now. I felt around to the front of his jeans and found his belt buckle. I undid it by feel, and slipped out the belt, a useful item which I set aside. I reached in again to feel his cock through his jeans. Something there, something sizeable, but still soft. That's work for later, I thought.

I kicked his feet apart so he had to hold himself up with a wide stance.

"Up on one leg. Lift it back. Good boy." He struggled to hold his balance with one leg bent up behind him and the other further to his side. I wrapped my hands around his abdomen to feel his tightened core muscles, and let a finger trace gently over the ripples. I liked my boys to work hard for me.

I couldn't tell his reaction to this since his face was down to the table, but he'd better get the message fast that this was my game here. I pulled his raised foot towards me, with the bare sole facing up, like I was shoeing a horse. I cradled the foot and slapped it lightly with my hand. Then harder, and harder, until he flinched on each blow. I wanted his skin warmed up for what was to come.

"We'll do ten. No noises at all, or I start over."

I took his belt and slapped it playfully a few times into my own hand, while I cradled his foot on my leg. Then I slammed it hard on his foot. He must have understood my warning, because he gave no reaction.

"You say, 'yes ma'am' after each."

He paused, not sure what to make of this. "Yes, ma'am," he said tentatively.

"That's right. Good boy."

I finished the ten on each foot. His soles were bright red. I knew he was hurting by the way he stood gingerly, but he still had an attitude. We'll see how long that lasts, I thought.

"Now we're going to look at that ass."

I put his belt on the table beside him and reached around to feel for the buttons on his jeans. I undid just a few, and slid the jeans over the top of his bare ass. It was smooth and muscular. I pulled further and his full ass popped into view. I left the jeans in front draped over his cock for the time being.

Now I could take a good look. I rubbed my hands over both ass cheeks up and down, and all around. I felt around his waist to the front, then back again, my fingers exploring the gap between his skin and where the rim of his jeans still clung to him. I ran lightly over the front, feeling for his cock through his jeans, playing loosely across the fabric to find it.

Then I returned to his ass crack. I spread it wide open. His asshole was small and tight. Clean. I pushed on his butt cheeks hard to open him up wide, and I held him that way. He shifted his pelvis at the discomfort.

"Hold still, boy," I commanded.

I looked as his ass for a long minute while I held him open. What a beautiful asshole. I looked over to the shelf where I had my big black strap-on. Oh yeah, I thought, and smiled. That was sure as hell going in there, but not right away. I pulled one hand off his ass and down to my pussy, under my shorts. I felt for my clit and gave it some very gentle circles. I was in no hurry and this was going to be special today.

I slid my other hand off his ass and up to his neck, where I grabbed his hair, hard. I yanked back, pulling his head off the table. He was now looking at the wall radiator where his hands were fastened.

"Now listen up. You've got some punishment coming, which was your own doing. But I can make it easier. If you are a good boy, I will use lube."

I waited to let this information sink in. He didn't betray any reaction.

"Do you want to be a good boy?"

Still a pause. Finally he said, "Yes, ma'am" very quietly.

"Are you nervous?" I asked in a gentler voice.

"Yes, ma'am," came the quiet answer.

"You should be." I ran my finger nails up and down his ass, and then patted his ass crack. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass. But I will only do what I have to do, and then it will be over."

Then I repeated my first question. "Yes, ma'am, I will be a good boy," he said, more loudly this time. And then earnestly, with a hint of panic, "Please use the lube, ma'am."

I smiled. I hadn't even put anything in his asshole yet, and he was starting to break.

I dripped a generous amount of lube on my pinky finger. With my other hand, I spread open his butt cheeks again, where his tiny asshole quivered, waiting for me. I touched down near it and he flinched slightly.

"Hold completely still, or I will take the lube away." He held still.

I touched my pinky gently near his asshole, tickling it and probing. I know he was dying to twitch but he didn't move at all. He didn't want to lose the privilege of the lube. Then I penetrated him with just the tip of my finger, and slowly wormed it in deeper. Jesus, he was tight. I had a brief second thought about using the strap-on without hurting him. But he was a big boy, I decided, I could warm him up and he could take it.

"Deep breath," I commanded, and pushed my little finger all the way as deep as I could into his ass while he filled his lungs. I felt his muscles tense, even though my pinky is delicate.

"That feel good?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You getting harder for me now, boy?"

He didn't answer. With my other hand, the one not in his ass, I reached around and felt his jeans. Nothing yet. I wormed the ass pinky around, twisting back and forth slowly, while fully inside him.

"You need to get hard to be a good boy."

I played with his jeans, feeling for his cock, which started to rise on my touch.

"Is this as hard as you can get for me?"

He paused, then said, "No ma'am." He was honest, at least.

I pulled my finger out of his ass and wiped it on his jeans. The next part was my favorite. I kneeled behind him and put my face up to his ass. With my hands I spread his butt cheeks again, this time pulling his jeans down a little so I could see his smooth balls from behind. I cupped them with one hand, and leaned in to put my tongue in his crack. I probed around slowly for his asshole and pushed into it.

With the other hand I reached around to feel his dick. It was getting harder now. He probably didn't want it to, but I was going to make it happen. With my tongue up his ass, I pulled the jeans down further and they popped over his cock and slid down to his knees. I reached and felt his dick sticking out at an angle from his body. I wrapped my fingers gently around it, while I probed and licked his asshole with my tongue.

Then I pulled away from him. Good so far. It was time for two fingers, and then the strap-on.

"You doing okay, honey?" I whispered softly up by his ears. He didn't reply. "This is your punishment. It's going to hurt. But I can do it gently if you keep being good."

A soft "yes, ma'am" in reply.

"Do you want me to stick two fingers in your ass?"

He paused again. Not entirely broken yet. Then, "Yes, ma'am."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ma'am, please I'd like you to stick two of your lovely fingers in my ass." This was getting better.

I lubed up and inserted my middle and ring fingers. I took my time. He opened up for me.

"My good boy," I said, as I grabbed his hair with my other hand and pulled his head back. I pushed my hand further into his ass, and leaned over to blow hot air at the back of his neck. "Relax and it will go more easily. It must be done, but it will be over soon."

I pushed my fingers all the way in. I heard him make a soft noise, but it might have been a moan of pleasure, so I didn't rebuke him. I pumped in and out, faster, loosening up his ass, preparing him for my big toy.

"Now," I said as I pushed my fingers all the way in, leaning my weight on him, "Lift up your feet."

He didn't know what I meant at first, trying to lift one foot then the other.

"No, both," I said as I pushed deeper and leaned on him. He tightened up his ab muscles to lift both feet off the table. This clenched his glutes around my fingers, gluing them into his ass while his feet were up in the air. I wiggled my fingers around deep inside and he almost let his feet drop in response, but struggled to keep them up. I made him hold that for a minute while I played with his cock and wiggled my ass fingers around inside him until I could sense he was at the point of exhaustion.

"Good, honey. Feet down now."

It was time to check on his cock. I pulled my hand out of his asshole and cuddled up behind him, dropping my shorts so my naked pussy was right on his ass. I pushed his jeans down to his feet and reached around to find his bare cock. I took it in both hands as I snuggled my pussy up to his ass and rubbed on him. His cock was bigger now.

"Such a good boy for me," I said, pleased, and I started to rub my hands slowly up and down the whole shaft. "But don't cum for me. Don't you cum in my hands."

He got rock hard as I stimulated him and leaned my body against his. I kissed his ear, and glanced over at the my shelf where my toy waited.

It was showtime.

I stepped away to fasten the strap-on around my waist. I looked back and his cock was still hard. A big beautiful cock waiting for my pussy. But first I had to fuck him.

I put a generous amount of lube all over my toy. I didn't really want to hurt him, as I was sure he was broken for me now. I knew he could take this, if I went slowly, but it was still going to be painful.

"Honey, you want me to fuck you?" I asked sweetly.

"Please, ma'am, fuck me hard," he replied. I was pleased. He was mine now. Although I didn't think he realized the full scope of what was coming next.

I cuddled in behind him again and played the black tip against his ass, here and there, getting closer to his asshole. With my hands I guided the strap-on to its target and gently pushed. Damn, the toy was huge and this was going to be tight. I reached for the lube and dropped a big squirt in there, right on his asshole. I spit on it for extra measure.

"Dear, I've got to do this, but I will be gentle. You can take it. It will be deep." I heard a small groan of his anticipation.

I pushed the toy into his asshole very slowly, waiting for him to adjust to it before going deeper. He grunted and shifted his pelvis each time I pushed. When the entire tip made it in, I knew the diameter would fit, but he had the whole depth of the shaft to go yet.

I leaned in hard and it slid in another inch. He grunted again, more loudly.

"Ma'am," was all he said in a quiet voice, pleading to me. Pegging is a bitch.

"Quiet!" I said. "You're a good boy. You can take it."

I pushed the rest of the way. He held his head down with the pain. There, it was all the way deep into his ass. I let it sit fully inserted, with my weight against him holding it in. I relished this moment, and paused, running my fingers over his ears, where his hair fell across them and down his neck. I played with his hair where it fell to his shoulders, twisting the curls around my fingers. Then I massaged a bead of sweat running down his neck into his skin.

I had to stop myself playing with my boy. I focused back on his ass, and pulled the toy back out, just as slowly as I'd put it in. His ass twitched. I removed it completely, added some more lube, and pushed in again, this time faster.

All the way in, all the way out. I repeated, more quickly each time, until I was fucking him. In and out. He moaned. I grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his head back while I fucked him in the ass. In and out, fast now. My pelvis slammed against his back side on each stroke.

Then I dropped my hands to his cock, which was rock hard now. I pulled up and down on the cock rhythmically with my fucking. I pushed in slower now, holding in all the way on his back side while I pulled his cock out on his front. He hadn't cummed yet but I could tell from his body language that I was close to the point where he couldn't edge any longer.

"You hold it, don't you cum on me," I warned and yanked his hair back to emphasize my point.

I eased off the pressure of each stroke until I was only gently poking him in the ass and massaging his cock lightly.

"Good boy," I rewarded him as I let go of his cock and pulled my strap-on out of his ass. I ran my fingers around the rim of his asshole to make sure there was no damage.

He slumped down on the table. I tossed the strap-on to the floor and leaned in to whisper in his ear again as I played with his locks.

"Only one more thing, dear. You can make it. Flip over for me."

With his hands still fixed to the radiator on the wall, I pivoted him up and around onto the table so that he lay on his back. His cock stuck straight up in the air, vulnerable, and still rock hard. He looked down at it and didn't meet my gaze. Broken. My property now, body and soul.

I casually reached out to run my fingernails down his abs, to his cock, where I lightly ran my thumb and forefinger in a circle up and down the shaft. Then I flicked the head with my fingers absent-mindedly. It quivered and I knew he was close to orgasm. I let him sit a minute to calm down while I watched his face and ran my fingernails lightly over my pussy. This man was my perfect fantasy come true.

Then I swung myself up to the table and straddled him, cowgirl, for the final act. I guided his cock to my pussy and slid him all the way in as my weight settled onto him.

I rubbed my clit with his cock deep inside me.

"I'll come first, honey, then you can," I said, generously.

It didn't take me long to get there. I shuddered as I came and felt the pleasant rush of my release, but then immediately on the heels of my orgasm, I felt his huge shudder inside of me. His whole body shook as he came, wave after wave of his cum ejaculating into me. I could feel myself filling up as he pushed into me for ten, twenty seconds of spasms.

Then he slumped back, spent. I would bet money that this was the best fuck he had at any time before, or since.

I slipped off of him, threw my shorts back on, and ran to the kitchen to get the scissors.

When I returned, he looked at me in the eyes, pleadingly.

"Let me go, ma'am?" He said politely, with a faint hope.

I held up the scissors in reply, snipping them in the air, then I cut not only his attachment to the wall radiator but also the binds around his hands. I tossed him his jeans and waited.

He moved slowly and stiffly as he swung off the table and stepped into his jeans. He was a young man but this had been a great ordeal physically and mentally. I threw him one of my old shirts, which he held in front of him briefly, then pulled over his head.

He made his way to the front door. A dom can always tell when her sub will be back for more. He opened the door and hesitated. Then it came. The look back to me that I expected. The look that asks, may I see you again? I nodded in response, and he closed the door softly behind him.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers