Captive

Story Info
Bound, helpless and used.
3.2k words
3.89
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having discussed at length with your partner the idea of being 'taken' unexpectedly at some point in future, that had been months ago. You'd glumly accepted he couldn't do it. He wasn't really a natural Dom. You'd assumed your boy was just to vanilla.

Wild Mushroom Stroganoff, some gange, cups of tea and a trashy novel, these are the memories that jostle like scared mice for their opportunity at restoring reason, grounding your senses; are you asleep? Dreaming?

Nothing feels right, you don't seem to be able to move, you can't see... but are your eyes even open? You force your lids to part and feel them stick slightly with sleep. Panic courses through you when it's still dark.

The grogginess of sleep drops away as all your senses kick in at once, you try to move again but this time realise you can't because you're bound...the panic turns to visceral fear honing your concentration. You establish you are naked, blindfolded and gagged with a cold ceramic ball forced into your mouth, fastened about your head by what smells like leather and feels like a bridle...but its your position that compounds fear into cold terror.

Firstly you can tell you are suspended,

the slight swing adding to your general disorientation. Bands of pressure about the

fronts of your limbs and stomach suggest you are belly down.

Your arms are bound with soft rope behind your back and presumably chained to the ceiling. The bridle must be coupled somehow to the bonds around your wrists as you can feel your neck is bent backwards angling your forcibly pouting mouth up and causing your naked breasts to jut towards the ground.

A metal spacer bar is positioned between your ankles and, you assume, connected again to the apex at your wrists. You can feel this has made your cunt open and exposed, despite yourself; your vulnerability, the utter helplessness causes a flush of heat through your labia, colouring and swelling them slightly.

A long sniff tells you nothing of your whereabouts as all you can smell is the strong, heady, animal musk of the leather, the pungent, relentless scent conspires to raise your heartbeat and body temperature, further contrasting the different sensations of fear and sensual awareness.

Unable to see or touch, you strain your ears against the rushing of blood, sweeping for familiar sounds, you hear nothing at first, but slowly a noise resolves itself out of the silence, suggestive of breathing?

Whispering sighs... moans perhaps?

Time passes, how much you're not sure, there has been no evidence of anyone in the close proximity, but you are sure the noises have become clearer, louder perhaps, or closer; long sighing releases of breath, little whimpers and moans, occasionally rhythmic.

Despite your anxious boredom and position, or maybe because of it, the musk from the leather and the continual sounds of what you can only define as pleasure have started to suggest what may lay ahead.

You feel certain that the aim of whoever has done this to you is the metamorphosis of a person into nothing more than a fuck machine, an ever ready tool for experimentation; you wonder coyly if the

thoughts in your head are as bad as its going to get.

The noise you can hear is clearly a looped recording of some serious debauchery, you manage to identify several distinct moans... how strange...when bound and blind, that the noises of sexual indulgence have such a potent effect, your cunt is tangibly warmer and wetter to you, your breasts are beginning to ache, you yourself moan gently against the gag, it startles you when you hear it integrated after a delay into the soundtrack that has kept you company thus far.

You find the ball prevents you making any vocalisations other than moans, so you moan again...yes, there it was...a few seconds delayed, but that was your moan.

So you're mic'ed up as well as strung up. You roll your eyes against the darkness behind the blindfold and moan again, hoping it will attract the attention

of your captor.

Despite the awkward position you are in, the softness of the bands, the restraints and the suspension are actually fairly comfortable, but you are desperately thirsty, maybe you could at least have some water?

Things wouldn't be so bad if you quenched this thirst...oh, how luxurious simple things can be in different contexts.

A new sound makes you jump, (well, it was more of a twitch really) someone is approaching behind closed doors, yes, it's definitely a person, the sounds of locks turning, doors creaking and echoing footfalls mean you are in an unfamiliar place...

Previously quashed by surmisings and eventual boredom, your fear returns with a vengeance along with a shocking awareness of your nakedness, your tits, arse and cunt all displayed and positioned for easy access, the angle of your head suddenly takes on a new meaning, your mouth and straightened throat are on the same level as your splayed legs, this realisation leads you to conclude that your metamorphosis is almost complete, you no longer have a mouth for communicating, your captor isn't interested in communication, only sensation.

It is merely another orifice; still, as long as you struggle and object, you will retain some part of yourself...you vow that if the gag is removed, you'll object, scream, shout, and swear strongly and if a cock goes near your mouth despite your vegetarianism, you're going to bite the fucking thing clean off. After you've asked politely for some water.

A gust of wind strokes your body, raising goose bumps and hardening your nipples as it passes through the room, propelled by the opening door. You wish feebly that they hadn't become erect, but realise that your cunt is still livid, wet and open as a result of your earlier ponderings; you stop worrying about your nipples.

Footfalls approach across the room and you unconsciously hold your breath, the steps slowly circle, admiring this 'ornament', you struggle slightly against your bonds, initiating a groan from your spectator, you stop instantly, you don't want to make matters worse.

A hand touches your foot, again making you twitch, it must be gloved, in silk perhaps, as it is almost frictionless, slowly it traces a line up your calf, around slightly to the inside of your thigh and up between your splayed legs, it veers off before touching your cunt, across your buttocks, forcing a warm shiver before it up your back, it circles beneath you, stroking gently over your belly, cupping over your breasts, to your dismay your nipples harden further under the gloved touch.

The hand is smoothing up your neck, around your ears and along your projected jaw line, it comes to a brief rest under your chin, stroking as one might a dog.

A single finger delicately traces the shape of your pouting lips, as it passes under your nose, a wave of chemical joy rips through you, slamming into your sensually deprived mind, the finger traces around and under again, the wave breaks this time in your mind and between your legs, you feel a trickle of juice dampening your clit, cooling it slightly against the heat of your body...your fear ups the power of whatever fumes you've just been hit with and your head swims in a crimson haze.

You almost don't notice the gag being removed, a straw enters your mouth and a little jet of cold wonderful water cascades around your mouth, you close your mouth and suck hungrily wanting as much as possible before it gets taken away, you drain whatever vessel carries it, but your thirst has gone...

Just as you are about to start the screaming you'd planned, the ceramic ball quickly enters your mouth again, you groan loudly in protest, the gloved hand strokes your head and steps carry it away in the direction from where it came. You groan again as loudly as you can, the delayed repeat returns your attention to the soundtrack of indulgence once more.

The door is still open, you can feel the draught caressing your skin and again you sense the captor approach. He puts something on the floor beneath you, you feel your nipples being pinched hard by cold but smooth metal, it feels good, but still, you wish it wasn't happening, your breath crashes out of your nose as the same cold pinches occur on your labia, the clips are heavy and pull your lips down, further opening your hole to the world.

You feel a surge of heat and every muscle in your body clenches at once as the jolt of electricity rips through your nipples and cunt, you scream against the gag in both pain and pleasure.

The shock of the jolt dies down and you realise that a continuous, warm tingling sensation is wrapping your nipples and breasts in a network of electrical ministrations, the same goes for your cunt, only the moistness conducts the current up, deep inside you, skittering over your g spot, both are relentless.

You hear the footsteps recede out of the room and the door close leaving you writhing against your restraints as your tits, clit, labia and g spot quiver against the voltage pumping through them, the heat it creates seeming to have physical substance filling your cunt.

You are starting to feel strange and don't think it's the electricity, its more profound than that, a skipping joyous warmth has started to encompass your whole being, you catch yourself wanting the current to be higher, it feels like every nerve is firing on full pleasure but its not enough to peak and release you.

You build towards an orgasm that you know will never come unless something changes, something more tangible intervenes...you can't believe it, you're in this position and you're thinking of cock, you try to stop, but can't, it briefly occurs to you that you felt a little like this when you took acid, as if every part of you, every pore was a cunt to be fucked, a clit to be sucked, was the drink laced with something, some kind of stimulant? MDMA perhaps, E?

That thought soon slips away as the current flows endlessly on, filling you, over stimulating, overflowing and emptying like a mountain pool, the images bustling through your mind don't help your control, bodies and limbs writhe against each other, pass into and through in smooth silky drifts.

You want something up you, filling you, your moans are echoing amongst what sounds like a hundred others, guttural muffled roars try to escape the confines of the ceramic plug but are redirected it seems, with the current to fire yet another rally of nerve endings...

Whatever the drink contained, its effect is astonishing, the visual hallucinations in the dark are fed by the constant soundscape of orgiastic delight and electro stimulation, every dirty fantasy ever suppressed bubbles up from the filth to manifest in front of your eyes drifting into the physical realm as tendrils of static become exploring hands and frantically pounding cocks.

A new sensation enters the field of play, you feel something warm nuzzling at the entrance to your cunt; you were so embroiled in your rapture, you'd almost forgotten about your captor, it seems they have returned to add some new humiliation. Your terror is still tangible but you cant help the effect this process is having on you, you feel your tingling labia stretched by something warmer and larger than your average dick, its so wide, you gasp against the gag, and its moving, the end is rotating, pushing against the walls of your vagina.

You feel faint, the drugs you've been fed are peaking now, you loose yourself to sensation, another phallus enters your arse, lubricated by sweat and juices, this one pumps rhythmically, a mechanical cock alternately filling and vacating, in blissful contrast to the slower, deeper shaft filling your pussy.

You become aware that your muffled animal screams have a new, wanton feverishness about them, the soundscape too has increased in potency, high wails as tight cunts and arses are alternately licked and pumped, ridged meat impaled in sodden silk tunnels, juice glistening on hot mouths gliding over sweat drenched limbs.

There is one hole not in use, you've always loved sucking cock, the feel of it, hard and hot, swelling inside your sensitive mouth, throbbing and responsive. But what about your vow? And what about your predicament? How can you take a prick in your mouth when it's already filled with ceramic?

Despite yourself, you overhear the footfalls leaving the room, once again you are alone with your thoughts, only this time, keeping them consistent is close to impossible. The feeling of your arse being caressed deep within heightens the sensations rippling through your thoroughly filled cunt, you can feel the juices forced out with each mechanical thrust and trickle down the insides of your quivering thighs.

You're crying now as orgasm follows orgasm, the ball in your mouth forces you to take deep, consistent breaths through your nose, but still you are slightly deprived of precious oxygen, your punch drunk brain still swims unfettered in a pool of chemical hallucinations as to the external viewer you twitch and spasm within your bonds, out of control and wanton for more...

Again, sounds permeate the space around you, echoing off the walls, sounds suggestive of a number of people, there are numerous footfalls and a murmur of voices, you can make out a deep bass male at least two tenor males and the soprano of a woman, the drugs ensure you can't make head nor tail of the content of their conversations but you're sure its about you, you can feel the cold touch of draught against the wet sheen between your legs, the pulsing dildos still forcing ejaculate from your cunt.

It occurs to you that you are bucking against the thrusts, a writhing temptation, a subdued siren ripe for the raping. You no longer care about consequence...all that consumes you now is the desire for flesh, to be filled totally, fucked like a gangbang whore till the cum drips from you like honey from the comb.

Almost at once a number of hands are on you, stroking and pinching, massaging and teasing, wanking your entire body to the verge of yet another wracking orgasm, but this time, you don't make it, the ministrations cease, the current is switched off and the dildos removed.

You scream as best you can against your gag, demanding more, trying to wrench free of your bondage, to rape your observers, you stretch you legs wider in the hope that something will fill the void left by the dildos, and roar a guttural plea, to no avail. You go limp with frustration and whimper to yourself, you hear the woman suggest that you are ready and you try to nod vigorously. Soft hands stroke your cheeks and dose you with another Vicks trip from the planet orgasmo and you resume your pleaful writhing. A slight tightening about the chops, a squeak, click and a jangle and the ceramic ball eases from your mouth...

"You mother-fuckers, you sick fucks, how can you do this?" The words riot out stinging your invisible captors... "Don't start and then fucking stop..fill me up fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want cock, two, three, just don't stop" you scream, the jumble of voices melt into laughter and cheers.

A bench scrapes into position beneath you and the warmth of a body slides between it and you, your nipples graze across chest hair as the deep bass voice tell you to open wide...it soon becomes apparent that he has had a horses cock transplanted onto his balls, it feels as tough it may split you open and you groan the sluttish groan, it keeps going in, the cable thick veins minutely stretching and dilating your labia, the rock hard tip pushing against your cervix, threatening to burst through to the womb, but you take it and still cry for more...your arse wants some attention too.

Another cock, shorter by half but just as thick nestles against your lubricated arsehole, you try to buck against it, greedy in your desire, but the owner has other ideas, forcing it slowly, slowly in, the monster still pounds your cunt and feels bigger with every inch of the guy in your arse, when you feel his balls stroke gently against you, you slam back hard at just the moment your cunt takes the in-thrust, this synchronises the two and they start to move in and out simultaneously.

A sharp crack echoes through the room and a jolt slams hard into your buttocks, a sting soon turning to burning heat, again, the crack and burn...someone is whipping you hard it seems, with a paddle, also in time to the thrusts, between each stinging blow, a soft hand strokes the welt confusing the senses.

It seems to you that your brain thought fuck it and turned all nerve stimulation to pleasure as each resounding slap melts into a warm and consuming frenzy of sexual enrichment. As in the build up at the beginning of a tune, each instrument falls into time with the rest, deepening the layers, creating a more sophisticated whole.

From the waist down, the orchestra was playing your song, but the rest it seemed were forgotten, you groan against a thrust and moan as a hot mouth clamps over a nipple and strong fingers pinch the other in unison. Your mouth, now drooling, your tongue panting, closes about a hot and nicely sized instrument as just the head slides in, moving back and forth slightly and slowly, you gently tongue the underside of the glands and wetly suck, coaxing it further in, an image of this man bursts into your mind, standing at your head, his dick sunk into your mouth, moving his baton in time with the rest of the players, just like a composer...you giggle against your new meat gag.

Revelling in the sensations now consuming every part of you, the tools from earlier were good, but the living flesh is so much better, compensating, adjusting, the varied unexpected changes of pace, direction, depth. Your body, alternately filling and emptying, sucking and withdrawing now floats in a comfortable haze of drugs and debauchery, pleasure and pain, the noises on the soundtrack and those made by the orchestra are now at a frenzied pitch, screaming and roaring like wild beasts, you also emit primal sounds as the pace builds, everyone is out for themselves now, you, just a receptacle.

The mission is accomplished, you have no sense of who you are..no recognition of the stroganoff eater from yesteryear? You are a machine for fucking, a tool who's only purpose is the satisfaction of others, your debasement is absolute and as you cum and cum, hot seamen fills your cunt, splashes against the back of your throat, hot jets of cum fill your arse, ripping another orgasm from a dwindling energy stock.

You start as the door of the room slams shut and the laughing footfalls dwindle to silence. You must have fallen asleep, missing the spent organs withdrawals from you but you can now feel the juices, your own and those of your masters dripping endlessly, from your cunt and arse, your lips have the salty reminder of a swallowed load and once again you drift away with the soundtrack of gentle sighing and restless moaning of the recently sated.