Captive 813

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The forbidden lands?" he reminded her after another long gulp of water. She took a deep breath and studied him. Before she could answer he grabbed the handkerchief from his hip pocket and dabbed at her lips. Her eyes widened, his face calm as he studied her.

"I do not know how to gain access to the forbidden lands," she lied callously, her eyes narrowing slightly as she studied his features. He gave no indication if he knew she was lying or not. An unsettling rage plagued him at her attempt of deception. They both knew she was lying, but that was to be expected. So why did it make him so mad?

"What do you think of the alliance between Taria and the Slovanian Isles?" he asked calmly, peeling the banana as he studied her. There was a steely expression that washed over her. This was not an expression he had seen on her face yet. He knew her composed looks, the ones where she proved indifferent to certain subjects. He also knew a few of her twitches at suggestive topics. This icy wash of lifelessness made her face rigid and stern. It wasn't unbecoming but he realized he found the tip of the iceberg. How thrilled this made him! It was so thrilling that even his cock stirred as this defiant and chilly expression stared back at him.

"I support The Legion," she breathed calmly.

"The Slovanian Isles have avidly spoken out against The Legion for nearly three decades," he offered simply. Her expression did not change.

"I support The Legion," she was robotic in her response now. This meeting was going to go nowhere and he knew that the instant she repeated herself. He had to let her relax before he asked her any more questions. He settled on finishing her meal, standing up. He gripped the banana like a sword, the peel dangling over his hand as he grabbed the back of her neck. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Open up," he breathed when she pressed her lips together. His body tingled with excitement as he teased her lips with the tip of the banana. "You will not get another meal until you finish this one. I suggest you open your mouth," his tone still calm but more stern. She closed her eyes tight, her lips parting ever so slightly. He grabbed her jaw and pulled it open as soon as her teeth parted. His fingers pushed on her cheeks a dangerous desire brewing in him as he pressed the banana past her lips. Her jaw struggled against his hold, her eyes watering slightly as she looked up at him. Nearly the entire banana was in her mouth. She was panting and whimpering, her body trembling as he stared at her.

After a moment he eased the banana out, releasing her jaw. She took a bite, closing her eyes as a tear ran down her cheek. The site excited him in ways that were both foreign and completely familiar all at once. He grabbed her jaw, forcing the banana all the way into her mouth again. For each bite he force fed her, loving the way her lips slid and molded to the shape of it. When she took the last bite he glanced at the empty plate and sighed.

"Thank you for your cooperation again Aeryn. You have been a very good girl today," he breathed gently, picking the empty plate up and turning to the glass of water that sat next to the lamp on her side table. He traded the plate for the glass, turning to her. He grabbed her hair, tilting her head back as he leaned over her. A fear filled her face as he brought the glass to her lips. "Do not take this for granted Aeryn. We do not have to provide this much food and water to keep you alive. This is a privilege that can be easily taken away the minute you do not cooperate," he continued plainly, her lips molding to the lip of the glass. She closed her eyes, gulping and exhaling violently as he continued to pour water into her mouth.

When he released her she fell into the metal slats of the bed frame, heaving silent sobs as fear consumed her. He had been so gentle and kind to her that she became blind to the real danger she faced. The first man failed to make her submit with beatings. She was trained to withstand beatings, although she feared them it did not break her. This man promised not to beat her, but he said his methods were not enjoyable either. If they were anything like what she just experienced she was terrified. Not just of him, but of herself. A quiet voice beckoned for her to defy him, to see what else he would do to her. To see in what ways she could get his eyes to burn the way they did in the dim light as he choked her with her dinner. As he nearly drowned her with her water...

***

"Captive 813," Alberia's court representative was touring the embassy's fugitive quarters, accompanied by Commander Juno. "Picked up during a routine scouting mission of the wall to the forbidden lands. Under your current interrogation roster," he glanced at Juno suspiciously who simply nodded. "She has been here for ten days now. How much have we learned?"

"Her name is Aeryn. She has connection to Taria and the Slovanian Isles. She can speak Alberian, Tarian, and Slovan," Juno rattled off the notes effortlessly. They approached the door and he opened it, the man shocked to see her bound to the bed. "When she was captured she incapacitated two men, nearly three, before she was rendered unconscious with an injection of tranquilizer," Juno offered to the man in common tongue. They both studied her as she stared back at them.

"And her test results?" he asked quietly.

"Her blood was not as we expected. She is not a Tarian. Nor is she Slovan. There is barely any trace of humanity in her," Juno breathed, Aeryn's ears burning as she pretended to be none the wiser. This revelation had her heart racing. Not human? She thought to herself.

"What is her species?" the man asked plainly. Her mind was reeling as she realized these men were not jesting with one another. What species was she? Did this mean there were non-human species The Legion knew of that she did not? Did the Slovan leaders know she was not human when they promoted her to Tarian Consul? Is this why they used her?

"A nymph, at least that is what we believe. Her DNA is, complicated," Juno spoke as he studied her. She was squirming under his gaze, her mind reeling as she realized he knew more about her than she knew about herself. The loss of power was obliterating her resolve a million times over as he stood with his hands in his pockets, staring her down from the doorway.

"Very well. And she is scheduled for another meeting?" the man in robes asked as he turned away from the room.

"Yes, it is her dinner time," Juno breathed. It was hard to tell from this distance but she was quite certain she saw a smile on his face as he turned and shut the door. Her heart fluttered as she tried to remedy the nerves, surprise, and fear before he came back. If she was not strong or focused she may slip further than she already had. He had a way of messing with her mind that no other could. It was unnerving and she spent the last day and a half simply chanting her canned response. He showed no signs of agitation, but she was unaware of the storm she was slowly brewing deep in his mind.

The door opened and she took a deep breath, staring at the familiar backlit frame of his body. He shut the door behind himself, walking over. The same scuffing of his boots on the hardwood filled the room. He had taken his vest off, wearing a maroon button up with grey slacks. A black tie hung around his neck and swayed gently with his movements. He set a glass of water down on her side table, taking a seat at the stool.

"Dinner time," he set the plate down, reaching over to untie the gag. Dinner today was some type of gamy meat, root vegetable, and potato soup. There was yet another banana with her meal. A weird churning sensation filled her body as she stared at it. "My schedule is quite clear, so I have more time with you today Aeryn," he breathed gently. Her heart thumped painfully. She wasn't certain if that scared or excited her. Her rationality was waning as this man who had so much knowledge and control over her stared at her with such beautiful, serene eyes. She felt lost in the crystal pools, drowning in them as he studied her intensely.

"Shall we begin?" he asked calmly. She pressed her lips together, tense as she waited for his first question. "How are you today Aeryn? You seem happier on the days you bathe," he breathed, spooning up a generous amount of soup. Again he held his hand under the spoon to prevent any from spilling onto the bed or her body as he reached the spoon up to her face. He watched eagerly as her tongue slid along the bottom of the spoon, her mouth opening and then closing around it. Her lips pressed and molded to its shape, her amber eyes smoldering with an emotion he desperately wanted to understand.

"I am," she breathed quietly after swallowing. He gave her a slight smile, his eyes warm as he turned back to the soup.

"That's good. Let's get a few more bites in," he muttered quietly, so intense as he watched her eat each bite. His eyes were fixed on her mouth, her neck as she took each bite. The way he stared at her, the look in his eyes, it was both frightening and exhilarating. It looked as if he was studying his prey, analyzing it for an attack. She felt like at any moment he would lunge at her and that shook her to her core. The feeling both terrifying and disturbingly arousing.

He grabbed her glass of water, standing up over her. He slid his hand over her neck, letting his fingers tangle into her hair on the nape of her neck. She gasped, her eyes locking onto his as he pressed the glass to her lips. He eagerly poured the water into her mouth, her throat bobbing violently as she chugged and exhaled violently. She started choking and coughing and he pulled the glass away. A tear rolled down her cheek and he flitted his thumb across her flesh to snatch it up. Her lips were parted, her eyes wide as she watched him press his thumb to his lip. The tip of his tongue slid against his fingertip, their eyes locked onto one another. She shuddered, her thighs trembling deeply as an unfamiliar sensation burned in the depths of her stomach.

"Why were you in the forbidden lands?" he asked gently, sitting down slowly.

"I support The Legion," she whispered, mystified with his actions.

"If you support The Legion you would not have attempted to access the forbidden lands," he countered easily and she swallowed hard, her tongue feeling parched.

"I support The Legion," she muttered obstinately. He took a deep breath and stood up, grabbing the bowl. A panic consumed her, but it was not of missing her meal. She was ashamed to admit it but she wanted him to feed her. It was the most interaction she was guaranteed with another person and after being isolated to this cot, with only minor glimpses of other people, she was craving any type of connection. "What is your name?" she croaked out pathetically, staring at his back as he nearly made it to the door. Her resolve was weak, and she cursed herself for not being stronger willed.

"You may call me Sir," he turned, his side toward the bed. She could tell his face was in her direction but the light was too dim to see where his eyes were.

"Sir?" she asked gently and he walked back, sitting down on the stool again.

"Yes, until you cooperate I will not be conceding anymore," he breathed simply and she nodded once. "What are you willing to talk about?" he asked then and she hesitated. It was a question she did not expect. He also slipped into Alberian again, which she started to assume was his native tongue.

"There is much I do not wish to tell you, especially about myself or my reasons of being captured," she mumbled in Tarian, shaking her head slowly. His face flinched, a hint of anger seeping through. It flitted across his face, so fast she thought she imagined it. But it looked as if he wanted to hurt her, his eyes menacing before he composed himself. Her heart thumped painfully, her body tingling with that delicious yet disturbing cocktail of fear and excitement. "Does Sir not like it when I speak Tarian?" she asked feebly, reverting to Alberian.

"I am tired of your games. If you will not speak with me, then I shall stop coming in. You may rot in here," he pushed up from the stool. Her mouth dried out, her throat closing as a fretted panic overtook her. Not seeing or talking to anyone would surely drive her to insanity!

"Sir please! I am alone, trapped in this room, bound to this bed all day every day. You must understand!" she called out desperately, adjusting to slump into the cot. The sound of her begging made his body stir in ways he had never imagined. That sweet, melodic voice riddled with so much need and desperation for him to stay by her side no matter the cost, it was dangerously intoxicating.

"Then obey," he breathed, turning back to her. He set the bowl down on the side table, pushing her wrists down toward the cot. She whimpered, trembling as he shoved her onto her back. Without a moment's hesitation he climbed on top of her, straddling her hips. She pressed her face into her arm, her hands gripping the metal bar above her binding. He grabbed the bowl, setting it on the bed next to him. "When I ask you a question, you answer it. When I give you a command, you follow it. Understood?" he demanded. She whimpered, biting her lip so hard she was certain it would bleed. He snatched her chin his other hand pinching her nose. She gasped for air in a panic and he sighed. "Do not bite your lip, leave your mouth open," he breathed easily and she trembled, looking up to see his face. That same controlled expression stared back at her.

"I cannot eat while lying down," she protested weakly when he grabbed a spoonful. His eyes did not leave hers as he slipped the spoon into his mouth. Confusion turned into shock, then terror as he grabbed the back of her head. He leaned toward her, lifting her head up. She went to close her mouth but his free hand caught her chin. His thumb pushed on her teeth, the hand in her hair tugging her head back as he forced her mouth open wide. He pressed his lips to hers and then opened his mouth. The bite of soup filled her mouth and covered her lips as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She inhaled deeply through her nose, closing her eyes tight. He pulled away, letting go of her chin.

"Eat it," he breathed. She trembled, tears slowly pouring out of her eyes. She chewed weakly, swallowing the bite. A wave of defeat and shame washed over her as he took another spoonful into his mouth. He leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers, his tongue pushing the food into her mouth. She focused on not choking, chewing and swallowing as he pulled away for another bite. Three more times he did this, his face controlled as he watched her sniveling and crying.

"I'm sorry! Please, can you feed me normally? Please!" she begged. He was irked, believing her distraught was due to displeasure. He did not show it but the feeling of her mouth, of her tongue against his had aroused him to the point of pain. He didn't know her mind was racing. She hated how much she enjoyed the feeling of his lips, his tongue against hers. She hated how willing she was to be controlled and humiliated by him repeatedly. When he did these things it muddied her mind, made her lose her focus. She had no will power, no resolve and she worried he'd get her to divulge anything if this continued.

"Will you promise to answer my questions?" he asked sternly and she whimpered, closing her eyes tight. He smiled slightly, enjoying her obvious turmoil. He had all the control in this situation. She had to comply; either with his demands or by answering his questions. There was no option for her. They both knew that. He took another bite of the soup, grabbed her chin and pressing his mouth to hers. She moaned and whimpered, trembling under him as he worked his tongue into her mouth.

"Alright!" she gasped after swallowing. He sighed, both pleased and disappointed. He was happy to have made progress, but was more than happy to feed her like this until she finished her meal. He slid off her body, taking his seat on the stool. Weakly, she eased herself up in a seated position again, gripping the metal bar as she studied him.

"Why were you entering the forbidden land?" he asked and she cringed.

"I was sent there," she mumbled pathetically. She studied him as he scooped another spoonful of soup and fed it to her. The bowl was almost empty. It eased her mind to know this would soon be over, but a wistful disappointment also consumed her.

"By who?" he continued and she hesitated again. How could she answer in a way that wasn't a lie, but wasn't the truth either? She wracked her brain, the two of them locked in an intense stare as they both breathed deeply.

"Someone similar to who came in with you earlier," she offered plainly and he hesitated before offering her another bite of the soup. He glanced at the bowl, noticing only broth remained. He stood up and pressed his knee onto the cot, grabbing her hair and tilting her head back.

"Drink it all," he grumbled, his body burning as he pressed the bowl to her lips. Her eyes were wide, watching his as he poured the broth into her mouth. She chugged it, her face wrinkling with her effort. When she finished she coughed. He noticed a bit of broth lingering on her lips and set the bowl down. He grabbed her cheeks and stared into her eyes as he sucked and licked at her lips. She was trembling and heaving for air, her forehead wrinkling as he continued to use his mouth to clean hers. He pulled away then, grabbing the glass of water.

She let him nearly choke her again, coughing and gasping for air as fresh tears filled her eyes. Before she fully caught her breath his hand tangled into the hair on the nape of her neck. Her head craned back, her eyes opening to see his face over hers. His eyes were burning, ferocious as he pressed the peeled banana to her lips. She whimpered, staring back at him as her mouth opened. Her tongue slipped past her lips, making room to prevent her from choking. This was the fourth banana he had fed to her in the last three days.

"Such a good girl," he muttered as she made it through eating half the banana. "Stick your tongue out for me," he whispered and she hesitated. His fingers clamped on her cheeks and she whimpered, sticking her tongue out. He rubbed the rest of the banana against her tongue and into her mouth. A few more bites and it was finally over. He grabbed the water, giving her the rest.

"I appreciate your obedience Aeryn," he muttered, pulling away from her. She whimpered, slumping into the bed as she panted. Her eyes were still wet, her face flushed from the treatment. Juno eagerly collected the dishes, hurrying out of the room. Images of her tear filled eyes, the way she begged with her words for him to stay, for him to stop, but the hungry look in her eyes goading him on. All of it was madness and it was consuming him. The desire to break her, to control her, to force her to submit to his every demand overwhelmed him.

He knew he enjoyed this feeling when he made other spies, other prisoners crack in his interrogations. But this burning desire that festered in the deepest, darkest recesses of his mind nagged at him. He knew he should not have touched her, knew he should not have gotten close to her.

As he returned to his quarters he was overcome with images of her face, her eyes, the way her mouth spread and molded so easily around everything. How she let him stuff her face, fill her mouth with anything he wanted, it was a sinister obsession and he was succumbing to her just as much as she was succumbing to him. The throbbing in his groin wouldn't let up as he paced around desperately fighting himself for some sense, some mental clarity. When none came he undid his belt, plopping down at his desk. He pulled out her case file and found a picture of her in her under slip, lying on the medical examiner's table. Her nipples were dark, a patch of hair imprinting the thin fabric between her thighs.