Captive 813

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-it hurts!" she choked. A dastardly thought brought a smile to Juno's face.

"Is this your first time?" he asked softly. A weak nod confirmed it and a nasty pleasure overwhelmed him. She was mine, he thought to himself. The idea of conquering her and claiming something so pure and innocent rattled him in ways he couldn't even comprehend. He pushed deep into her, both of them trembling as he tangled his fingers into her hair. His arms pressed hers down into the bed as he sucked on her mouth.

"Ahhkg!" she cried out when he grunted, lurching into her desperately. He admired her face, the way her mouth trembled against his. The feeling of her nose pressing against his cheek and the way her tears streaked her delicate skin had him mesmerized. He kissed her eyes then, exhaling as he gripped her hair and lunged into her.

"Aeryn," he breathed her name across her lips, her eyes fluttering as they opened slowly. They looked almost crimson in the muted light. For a moment he lost his breath, captivated by her beauty. He licked his teeth and lip as they both panted. "You are mine," he breathed then, thrusting into her. She cried out, her body shaking from the force. "Your freedom, your life, it all rests in my hands," he grunted, wishing to bury himself into her womb.

"C-commander Juno please," she begged weakly. That sent ripples of desire through his body.

"Aeryn I own you. When I ask a question, you answer it. When I tell you to do something, you listen," he groaned before capturing her mouth. His tongue penetrated the hot flesh, roaming around eagerly. The gentle caress of her tongue on his made him wild with excitement. "Tell me you understand me," he pleaded desperately, riddled with an anxious need for her submission. He wanted to hear those words roll off her beautiful tongue, let her sweet voice caress his ears as she succumbed to his will.

"I-I'm yours," Aeryn sobbed quietly, her eyes shut tight then. She loathed him in that moment, hating the idea that her life hung in the balance of his decision. This man who spent the past number of days defiling and ravaging her body until she had a psychotic break was the last person Aeryn wanted to be enslaved by. Juno noticed her somber expression, understanding he might really be the only one wanting this. He fretted, a wave of uncertainty and guilt silencing his otherwise dark desires. He wanted her to be happy. He was sparing her, offering to provide her protection even though she was captured. Why was she not more grateful to him?

"Does that upset you?" he asked gently and she whimpered, sniveling as she pressed her face into her arm. Her body was trembling, her skin rosy with excitement. Aeryn was terrified but determined to make herself known. If she were to be enslaved until death, or die swiftly by expressing herself she believed the latter to be a better option.

"Am I y-your slave?" she whispered, looking so scared. He caressed her hair and face, placing kisses all over her.

"Shhh, Aeryn you are so much more than a slave. You have a great value to me," he breathed, capturing her chin between his fingers. Her head rolled, her eyes meeting his as he wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Your mind, your body, all of it will become mine. Do not deny me, do not lie to me, do not deceive me. As long as you obey you will be cared for, protected," he continued evenly. She nibbled on her lip, her face wrinkled with worry. "You are coming to the capital with me," he muttered then, kissing her tenderly.

This kiss was different. His lips were softer, his tongue flitting around hers playfully. His hips rolled slowly, their bodies pressed together as he ground himself against her. As they continued kissing, his hands fluttering over her torso and hair as he caressed her, Aeryn began to feel a deep and intoxicating sensation. Her breathing became erratic as it built up, her back tensing and quivering as this heat emanated through her core. It felt wrong to stake pleasure in this, the unwillful submission of herself to this man, but a part of her craved it. Aeryn was petrified of the dark voice whispering, scratching at her subconscious mind that this was the best thing to ever happen to her.

"You will let me have you, do what I wish to your body," he whispered, sensing the urgency and nearing of her first climax. He spoke into her mouth as he ran his hand down her belly and over her unruly hair. His back arched slightly as he held himself over her, his one hand tangled in her luscious hair atop her head. As his fingers ventured past her bush he felt the sensation of her hot, trembling folds on his fingers and it drove him mad. "And in return I promise you pleasures you could only dream of, a life filled with happiness and no worries," he studied her face as his fingers massaged and caressed her. He continued methodically thrusting into her, his prick trembling and throbbing greedily. But he wished to see this gorgeous creature give in, succumb to the pleasures only he would give her. This was going to be his first taste of it and he wanted to savor every second.

Her head craned back, exposing her neck as her mouth fell open. Her body started to tense, her walls spasming around his girth as he continued to burrow toward her womb eagerly. Her breathing was shallow, her eyes shut tight. Juno picked up the pace, keeping his fingers against her engorged petals as he lunged his entire length in then back out. The feeling of her stretching out around him was maddening.

"Give in to me, let go," he beckoned, his voice a gravelly purr as it surrounded her. Aeryn felt like her entire body was shaking, a mounting sensation churning deep inside her. She lost control of her muscles, her mind drowning in the sensations as he took her over completely. "Aeryn. My Aeryn," he breathed against her lips as he thrusted into her. That broke her. Her back arched, her arms and legs tugging at the chains as she recoiled from the powerful burst. It was like a dam burst from an unrelenting tidal wave and everything came pouring out.

Juno kept at it, removing his hand to grip her hip as he started powering himself into her spasming depths. He clung to her body, devouring as much of her as he could. He left no inch of her skin untouched as she contorted with pleasure. His arms wrapped around her, the feeling of containing her in this moment overpowered every sensible thought he had. His grip hoisted her hips off the bed, their bodies bouncing and smacking together violently as he worked for his own pleasures. He had no idea her body was so lewd, but now that he hade a taste of the sweetness he was addicted. The vision of her writhing in ecstasy, her panting and cries of pleasure, the flush of her skin, and the intoxicating aromas of her lust were all too much for him.

"Mine," he grunted, clawing at her body as he continued ravaging her depths. She felt him pounding against her womb, her body unable to relax as wave after wave of seraphic bliss and sweet release finally broke through to her. And the moment she felt herself waning, the thrills ebbing his hand found its way to her center. "You do not get to stop until I say," he groaned, massaging her again. It almost hurt she was so sensitive, her groin quivering. It started all over again, the build up but it was much more rapid and far more intense. This time though, Juno was also close to his own climax. He powered on, closing his mouth around hers.

And then he hit her deepest, most sensitive spot. He felt her womb against his prick, felt her body ripple and give into him as he drove for it again. Only a few more thrusts against her most sacred of spots and she convulsed, erupting. Her cry was choked out as her whole body clenched. "Juno!" Aeryn nearly screamed when he slammed into her again. The urge to fill her with his seed, to claim her in every way imaginable, consumed Juno as he drove on.

"Aeryn!" he roared, lunging deep into her as he erupted. She was still experiencing her climax as he filled her with his semen. He ripped his hands away, sliding them up under her back as he sucked on and caressed her with his mouth. He ground himself against her until she collapsed. Without hesitation Juno kissed her lips, nibbling on them to elicit some response. But to his dismay she had passed out from exhaustion. As he pulled away he admired her body, noticing the abrasions on her wrists and ankles. It irked him, that she was harmed in any way. He wanted to do something about it and contemplated all the ways he could change their situation.

Juno wanted Aeryn to be bound to him. By duty, by force, by love? He didn't care how he just wanted to possess her until this unrelenting urge went away. But what scared him the most was that his desires only seemed to grow deeper and stronger the longer they were near one another. Aeryn didn't know it, but he was developing an obscene and dark obsession with her.