Captive 813

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand clasped his girth, his body rigid as he heaved and grunted with need, admiring her frame. How he wanted to have her, to unravel her piece by piece and bend her to his will.

***

How long had it been since Sir returned to her? She was eating two meals a day, having her routine baths and restroom breaks. It seemed they bathed her every two days, so by her math it had to have been an entire week since she had seen him. Their last meeting was when he climbed on top of her and fed her, the memory etched into her mind as if scorched into it by a branding iron. The door opened and her heart fell when she saw the same two women.

"Is he not coming today too?" she demanded frantically. Neither of them spoke to her. They refused to look at her as they undid her wrist bindings. They shackled her wrists and her ankles before releasing her from the bed chains. They carted her off the bed, taking her down the long hallway toward the washroom.

"-new interrogators to the embassy. I have been called to return to Alberia's capital within the week for an important meeting," his familiar voice filled her to the brim with so many emotions. The connection, the intimacy she had been starved of for an entire week, the one person she got to interact with was near her again. Her heart leapt in her chest as she collapsed. The metal clattered against the tile, echoing gently through the narrow corridor.

"She must be weak from lack of exercise, her muscles might be atrophied!" a woman murmured frantically. Her muscles were indeed weak but it was not because of atrophy. There was enough room for her to move around the cot and she often made an effort to do that. It was always an attempt to stave off the restless insanity that eagerly consumed her these days. No she was not experiencing atrophy. Her desire for affection, human intimacy in her hellish solitude is what made her numb, what made her collapse.

"Sir please," she whimpered, crying softly as she trembled.

"What happened?" his voice neared, her body trembling with excitement. "Is the prisoner ok?" he demanded and she flinched.

"Aeryn! My name is Aeryn Sir! Or have you forgotten?" she demanded back, a blind rage mixed with disappointment wracked her body. It wasn't until silence filled the hallways that she realized her grave mistake. She had heard him speak common tongue and responded in kind.

"Take Captive 813 back to her chambers," his tone changed instantly. It was no longer calm nor soothing. It was heavy, laced with a malice she could only imagine.

"No I have to pee!" she cried out desperately, curling up and pressing her hands between her thighs. Her legs and groin were quivering violently, her body hot as she panted. "Please, let me pee first!" she begged in Alberian, glancing up. He stood at her feet, his arms crossed as he studied her with a steely expression.

"To the restroom, then immediately back to her chambers," he breathed, the women helping Aeryn to her feet. She stumbled, her body shaking as panic and joy muddied her senses. Soon enough they returned her to her room, bound to the bed, her heart racing. Aeryn stared at the door hopelessly. After what felt like an eternity, fatigue started to take hold of her. She adjusted, lying on her back. They had put long chains on, the chains meant for her to move around on the cot when attempting to sleep. She got comfortable, resting her hands on her stomach when the door opened.

An excitement filled Aeryn, her eyes flashing open and flitting to the door. His familiar frame filled the entryway, backlit by the hallway. The door shut behind him, her tongue feeling heavy as her heart started to pound. "Sir, I-"

"Do not speak unless spoken to," he breathed, his voice commanding as it filled the still room. She tensed, swallowing a lump that filled her throat. The familiar scuffing of his shoes on hardwood echoed painfully in her ears. Suddenly the chains on her ankles tightened, pulling her legs apart. "You know common tongue," he breathed, his voice coming from the edge of the bed. He stared between her thighs, noticing a pair of panties. It was the simple beige pair all female prisoners were provided. He also noticed the same dark patch of hair up on top of her mound.

She was trembling, her hands clawing at the gown on her body. He took a deep breath, his mind set. He was going to finish the job tonight. Finally. "You heard my conversation with the court representative regarding your capture, our medical examination," he continued simply. His fingers ran up her leg and she gasped, flinching as the chains rattled. She had attempted to jerk away from his touch. His hand gripped her thigh her mouth falling open as she gasped in shock.

"We know that you have some connection to the Slovanian Isles and Taria, are able to converse in several languages, and it is now obvious that your mission to the forbidden lands implicates Taria for disobeying The Legion through affiliation. Your knowledge of common tongue and being at the border, this proof alone would be enough to destabilize the treaty. Taria would have to denounce any affiliation with you. The Slovans too. This means you would be labeled a dissenter, a traitor!" he barked, his hand squeezing so hard it could surely bruise her! She started sobbing, sniveling and attempting to catch her breath as she realized how easy it was for this man to destroy her. She feared him, his power, how he was able to completely dominate her body and mind.

"You have only one clear option Aeryn," he breathed her name, her chest tight as she panted. A panic set in. She knew he was right. Her near three weeks in this psycho chamber, her time with this man had completely destroyed her. Her actions, what she revealed, even if it wasn't the purpose of the mission or any details it was enough to implicate the nations. Alberia had enough to throw The Legion into an all out war, sending the entire continent into conflict. There were too many hostile parties. And if she allowed them to denounce affiliation to her, she would be labeled a traitor! For the safety of the continent, of the countries she had helped, for the safety of her Slovan family that took her in she had to figure out how to make this man keep this secret.

"What do I need to do Sir?" she asked weakly, trembling as the last few remnants of her resolve, of her free will crumbled. A fear she had never known devoured her, fresh tears stinging her eyes as she sobbed quietly.

"You will tell me everything," his tone was flat, the use of common tongue prickling her. She cursed herself for slipping up.

"And what then?" she croaked defiantly. There was no promise of resolve, of any avoidance of war, or of her life after this was over. "I tell you everything and The Legion falls to ruin. Nothing secures the safety of the continent nor my life. A supposed allegation with one victim is still a better result in the end," she exhaled, that resolution subduing her panic.

The thought of her willful sacrifice infuriated him. She was obviously well educated with how eloquently she spoke. Not any man could speak four languages so effortlessly. Her connections had to run deep to have been successfully smuggled through Alberia to the border. He calculated her value and already knew he planned on keeping her. How she did not see that as the only option was beyond him.

"So you would prefer death as a traitor?" he snarled, surprising both of them with his emotional outburst. He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie, studying her frame in the dark room.

"I prefer the guaranteed safety and peace of as many people as possible," she muttered and his admiration for her quivered through his gut, rooting its way to his girth as it twitched.

"How admirable for something so disposable," he breathed callously. She didn't know he believed her invaluable. His words sending a chill through her body.

"What am I?" she asked after an unbearable silence.

"Some unknown hybrid or variant species. You resemble part human, part nymph," she knew this already so he felt no need to withhold that information.

"What other inhuman species exist?" her voice was trembling. The dark hid his shock at her question. Perhaps Taria and the Slovans were investigating the secrets barricaded by Alberia! How they acquired a half breed was beyond him, but his curiosity was piqued. And an insatiable urge to posses her was bubbling its way to the surface as he studied her.

"What do you know of the forbidden land?" he countered and she flinched. His grip had long since relaxed, his hand simply resting on her creamy thigh. Without thought he ran his hand up her leg, the bland gown giving easily to his touch. Her body jerked as her legs tensed, the chains rattling.

"Please do not touch me there!" she cried out frantically. He couldn't help but smile as his fingers met the hem of her panties. The indent of her inner thigh left an inviting gap. A curious brush of his fingers into the opening gave him a thrill of excitement. Soft hair and a scorching heat consumed his fingertips.

"You will tell me what I want to know. Or I will persuade it out of you," he whispered, his eyes locked on his fingers as they slid up over the thin cotton. She jerked and trembled, the chains rattling as his palm rubbed over her mound.

"N-nothing! I know nothing of the land!" she squeaked and he smiled viciously, a tad irked she was eager to stop his advances. Was he the only one feeling this unquenchable thirst? This desire to take her entire being and devour it whole?

"And what of your mission? Who sent you?" he asked sternly. She whimpered, shaking her head violently and he sighed, overjoyed by her defiance. He let his fingers trail down to her cleft, her panties hot and damp as he rubbed his fingers between her folds.

"No!" she screamed, her back arching as her hands tried to reach down to his. He stopped, just applying pressure as she panted. "I told you I was sent there," she insisted and he sighed. His hand disappeared from her body. Relief and disappointment overwhelmed her. A drawer sounded and then she felt his fingers slide up through the leg of her underwear. The touch made her shudder, a throbbing excitement filling her groin. A cool object brushed her thigh and then she heard a light, grating sound. The fabric was cut from her hip.

"Who sent you?" he demanded, his hand sliding under the fabric. The heat and pressure of his palm on her bare skin electrified her. It zapped her to her core. He teased and pulled at the hair on her groin, her petals being tugged and rubbed together by his ministrations.

"Some man, like the one you had with you. He, he paid me!" it wasn't wholly a lie but Juno wasn't satisfied with this answer either. He took a breath to steady himself, his fingers trembling eagerly as he cut the other side of her panties.

"Lift your hips," he breathed coolly and she panicked, shaking her head as she pressed her bottom into the cot more. With a heavy sigh he pushed the fabric away from her center and landed a solid slap against her groin. A jolt shot through her, her breath leaving her lungs as she convulsed and recoiled from the sensation. "Do not make me ask again," he was calm on the outside, but his mind was a mess of duty and desire.

His lines were blurred, his intentions fuzzy as he left his hand against her. His fingers twitched eagerly toward her depths, the slick heat inviting and alluring enough to drive him mad. His prick stirred painfully as he listened to her heave and pant. When she didn't speak he slapped her again. A cute yelp escaped her lips, sending an inferno of pleasure throughout his body.

"I'm just a consul!" her voice cracked after another slap. He smiled, his thumb massaging her mound and matting her hair as he pressed his fingers against her entrance.

"That is the honest answer I have been waiting for. Such a good girl," he praised her so gently, his calming voice dancing through her ears. A tremor of pleasure and a knotted warmth nestled its way into her stomach as she realized she made him truly happy. "Why send a consul to the forbidden land?" he crooned, leaning over her more. His eyes were captivated by the heaving of her breasts, his hand tense as he fought the urge to simply ravage her.

"I don't know," she whimpered. He exhaled, the sound disappointed. He shoved two of his fingers into her and then pulled them out roughly, tugging on her hair. She cried out, shaking all over. He did that five more times until she was crying and quivering. "I really don't know why they picked me!" she cried out in defeat as his fingers were about to enter her again. Her body was shaking, her groin sore and throbbing. It was painful yet intoxicating. The feelings welling up in her were mysterious. She feared the deep satisfaction she received from his wicked touch.

"Another truthful answer. Such a helpful girl," he crooned, drumming his fingers against her gently; this elicited little jerks and twitches of her body. "We will meet again very soon," he breathed, sliding his hand along her groin. Her hips bucked before dropping to the bed. She was panting and shaking when she felt him fix her dress.

Juno snatched her panties and then leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. She froze as his tongue molested her mouth, her body relishing in the sensation. Aeryn didn't want to admit it, but this felt better than the last time. He pulled away, her lips puckered and covered in his spit. "I hope we can continue where we left off. You have been such a good girl," he breathed sweetly, running his hand down the length of her body as he left the room.

His hand was clenched around her panties as he stole himself away. He undressed, mounting his bed on his hand and knees as he curled over and massaged his throbbing prick with her panties. He so desperately wanted her.

Little did Juno know that Aeryn was wriggling and writhing with her own throes of twisted pleasure and desire for more of his touch.

***

It had been three days. No one was permitted into her room after that night. Juno reported an important breakthrough in Aeryn's case and was granted permission to change his schedule. The Alberia Consulate was eager to get information from her. And they granted him a status of restricted interrogation, upon his request of course. This meant she was only permitted to see or speak to him until further notice. Her meals, her baths, her use of the restroom, all dictated and chaperoned by him. Juno had become Aeryn's supervisor, caretaker, and interrogator.

"I told you everything!" she cried out, trembling as he flitted his fingers across her folds. Her gown was bunched up over her breasts, her body indecently exposed to him.

"Names Aeryn. You haven't given me any names!" he chuckled, straddling her one leg. He had loosened his tie, his shirt unbuttoned twice. The dimples of his clavicles were exposed and always elicited thrills of sordid pleasure in her. He was painfully handsome and Aeryn hated to acknowledge that fact.

"Sir please! I have told you enough for you to investigate! Please!" he had been teasing her, leaving her torturously on edge for days. Even when Juno forcibly washed her body he never gave her enough pleasure. All of her nerves were tingling, her body burning and heaving at the slightest touch.

"Where did you come from? Who are your parents?" he changed topics again, running his fingers along her trembling abdomen. The feel of her alabaster skin was mesmerizing.

"I don't know," she whimpered, sniveling with desperation. He took a deep breath and pinched a sensitive spot between her thighs. She screamed, shaking as surges of pain and pleasure gripped her. "I don't know!" she choked harshly, heaving. She felt him twist his hand slightly, a powerful jolt shooting through her. "I don't!" she screamed, her body contorting with what limited movement she had.

"I believe you," he breathe sliding his fingers deep into her. A gurgling hummed in her chest as a beautiful pleasure rose up in her. "You've become such a good girl for me Aeryn," he praised her gently, admiring the sheen of sweat on her flushed skin.

"Sir please," her thighs quivered and tensed as he rubbed her supple, swollen flesh. She was wet, oozing over his fingers. The longer this went on, the more she responded to his touch.

"You have cooperated well enough, what would you like?" he held his composure but was unable to stop admiring her. The dark buds of her nipples, the unruly patch of feminine hair, the way her body trembled and shivered under his palm... Juno was possessed with insatiable desires for this woman.

"This f-feeling!" she heaved breathlessly. "It won't go away, it's too much!" she insisted helplessly. He knew what she needed.

"Do you wish to climax?" he almost purred to her, saying it in Slovan felt even dirtier. Her eyes rolled back slightly as he massaged her depths eagerly. Her hips bucked, her lips parted. Without warning he pulled his hand away. She thrashed and crumbled, crying and shaking all over.

"Sir please! I wish to climax," she begged, Slovan sounding filthy and so lewd from her tender lips.

"Such a harsh language for such a beautiful creature," he crooned in Alberian, her body arching as his hands ran up her thighs.

It was only when Juno left to sleep that Aeryn would be given any reprise. But in those moments her body was too overcome with its unending pleasure, left unsatisfied and violated she could only tremble and cry herself to sleep begging quietly for release. And now Aeryn saw the light at the end of her tunnel. This dark suffering of vile thoughts and temptations was going to be quelched at last. She didn't care how it happened at this point, she wanted the madness to go away.

"Aeryn, my sweet creature tell me in as many languages as you know that you wish to climax," he breathed eagerly, undoing his tie. She closed her eyes tight when he started undoing his belt as well.

"I-I wish to climax," she stammered in Slovan again, dreading what would come next but fearing more to be left in the brink of insanity much longer!

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I wish to climax!" she gasped in Tarian, looking up when his hand touched her thigh. His shirt was undone, starting to fall out of his trousers.

"Again," Juno shrugged his sleeves off and she whimpered, biting her lip as his bare torso came into view. Aeryn wished he wasn't so stunning, she wished to only hate this moment for being tormented and controlled so completely by him.

"I wish to climax!" she cried out in Alberian when his hand brushed across her folds.

"Repeat after me," he started in common tongue. It felt dirty to force Aeryn to use the official language of the consulate to beg for climax. But that drove Juno more wild as he admired her. "Commander Juno please make me climax on your prick," he breathed his hands running up her body. She cried quietly, her body trembling as his hands captured her breasts. Then his mouth devoured her nipple.

"C-commander Juno!" she thrashed under him, eliciting a groan from him. Hearing his name dance on her tongue stirred him, his groin aching for her.

"Say it," he nipped her flesh and she gasped. The chains jostled slightly, her body on fire.

"Commander Juno please make me climax on your prick," she whispered, her hands clenched into fists. He groaned, a rustling of his pants filled the air briefly. And then she felt his body against hers. A searing pressure ripped between her thighs. She cried, trembling at the intrusion.

"That's a good girl Aeryn. Make room for me," he grunted, thrusting in deeper. Her head snapped back as jolts of paint shot through her. He grabbed the hair on her head, his face nuzzling hers. She felt the heat of his breath when he grunted and forced himself the rest of the way in. She was trembling and sniveling. "Shhh, relax Aeryn," he whispered, his voice so soothing. His hands ran through her hair as he kissed and licked at her tears.