Captive in Dark Leather: Full Novel

Story Info
The complete novel of her devotion to her captor's boot.
33.9k words
4.21
6.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Captive in Dark Leather - The Complete Novel

Chapter 1

I always thought you were supposed to dream when you sleep. As far back as I can recall I've always woken up on the tail end of a dream. But all there is here is black. No dreams, just pure dark oblivion.

I'm coming out of something. I'm waking up from some dreamless sleep. How is this possible? Oh, well, just open my eyes and...

Wait, it's still black! What's happening? I know my eyes are open. Is this still a dream? Maybe it's just the room that's dark. But I don't remember my room ever being this dark. I'll just get up and turn the light on to see...

I can't get up! I can't move! I'm bound, or restrained and it's all black and...I can't help it. I panic. I move as much as I can. I thrash around and try to call for help, but I can't talk, something's in my mouth. I thrash and thrash and...

Thwack!

Something hard strikes me on the behind. It hurts. I hear some distant mumbling. Sounds like I'm being told not to do something. Must get their attention. I thrash and make gurgling noises, and...

Thwack!

Ouch! That hurt even more. I'm starting to cry now. Then I hear the voice clearer now, as if it's right beside me, but still far away.

"Be still. Be silent. That was nothing. The next one will really hurt."

I freeze, in fear. If that was his intention, it sure worked. But I'm still whimpering, and now I'm hyperventilating. I'm choking on something and can't breathe through my mouth. I'm starting to get cold now. It could be shock. I can't let this happen. Concentrate; concentrate, just on my breathing...just on my breathing. Got to slow it down.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I can do this.

Ok, my breathing's closer to normal now. I've got the crying under control. Time to take stock. What can I figure out like this? I'm naked, that's the first thing I know for sure. Totally naked. I'm on my knees, and can feel the hardwood floor on my skin. I'm bent over my knees completely, so that my breasts and the side of my face rests on the floor. My wrists are tightly bound behind me. My arms just above the elbows are restrained as well. I can't move them at all. It feels like it could be a belt, or leather strap. Even my thumbs are locked together, by some sort of metal cuffs. I try to move my feet, but a small chain between my ankles restricts them. It can't be more than a few inches.

My face, the blackness now.... I think I'm starting to figure it out. There's a hood over my head. It feels really tight. Might even be skintight. It's not fabric. It feels rougher than that, like leather or suede. And my mouth. There is something enormous filling my mouth. It almost feels like a cock, or...like a dildo, that's it. I can't talk, or even move my tongue around it. Is it plastic? It feels sort of like plastic, but softer. There are no ear or eyeholes in this hood. Just nose holes, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to breathe. But aside from that, my head and face are sealed in this thing. It goes down around my neck. It must be locked around it. The tears and the snot from my nose are making this even more uncomfortable. Nothing I can do about it now.

Maybe whoever struck me is gone now, or at least not paying attention, now that I'm quiet. As slowly and quietly as I can, I try to rise up, but I only get maybe six inches. There's a chain attached to my neck. It goes to a bolthole on the floor. I can feel it as I nudge against it.

I am stuck in this horribly uncomfortable position, and that's when my real predicament becomes all too clear.

The last thing I remember was riding in the shuttle after landing in the Bahamas. I must have been drugged in the shuttle, which means something happened to my husband too. Was he kidnapped and taken here as well? Or left behind so that someone would be there to pay my ransom? I don't even want to think of the other alternatives.

The floor lurches. Then it lurches again. I've got it. I'm on a ship. Oh God, I'm out to sea? How could this possibly get any worse?

I feel footsteps on the floor. Amazing how a hardwood floor and lack of most of your senses sharpen whatever's left. Boots, with heels. Then I hear talking. I can't make out the words. This damn hood muffles things too much. But the voice sounds calm, unhurried, but cold, authoritative. I hear some more talking, then a moment of silence, and then...

Screaming! Someone is screaming. It sounds like a woman. There's another woman being held down here like this? Her screams don't last long. I think I hear something striking flesh. I can feel the vibration from her reaction through the floor. Then her screams are suddenly muffled. They must be shoving a dildo gag like this one in her mouth. Then other indistinct sounds. More footsteps. Heavier, and another sound. Maybe she's being dragged across the floor?

More sounds. God, they're so muffled. As if she's being strapped to something in front of me, and then...

Thwack!

Oh my god, I think she's just been whipped. She screams in pain, but it's muffled by the gag now. She's whipped again. Then it starts in earnest. Someone just keeps whipping her, in a steady even rhythm. The poor thing cries out with every strike. Oh god, not me. Please, not me too.

I'm remembering now: my husband and I were going to a fetish-BDSM themed resort in the Bahamas. It looked like a fun way to spice up our life. This couldn't be it, could it? I don't remember anything like this in the online tour. And it was on the island we landed on. No need for us to be on a ship. Oh God, please let this just be a kinky resort thing.

More footsteps from those boots. They're coming towards me now. Don't whimper. Don't hyperventilate.

The boots stop a few feet from me. I feel them turn through the floorboards. Than the owner of the boots speaks again. It's a she, and she's near enough that I can make out the words through the hood now. I listen closely, to every word.

"Your gag is about to be removed. Your instinct will be to scream for help. Do not do that. Be silent and follow commands. I give you only one chance. One wrong sound, or failure to follow my command, and you are punished. It will be as harsh and brutal as I can make it, and last all night. Then in the morning you will be hauled back here to demonstrate to me that you can follow commands. After that, your training can begin."

This woman has a voice like no other I've ever heard before. It's imposing. It's the sound of someone used to commanding everyone around her, and doling out punishment when those commands aren't followed. I feel her weight shift through the floorboards. She must be crouching down. Then I hear some other indistinct sounds and...

Screaming! Someone is screaming again. But it's not the first woman, who is still screaming from her whipping. It's a second, who is right next to me!

She screams her head off, and sure enough, she's dragged to the front of the room and now I'm hearing the sounds of two women being flogged. Jesus God.

Those boots again. They're right in front of my now. I can hear her much better now when she speaks.

"Your gag is about to be removed. You heard what happened to our first two pieces of new property there. They are being punished because they did not follow commands. If you scream, you join them. Don't worry, we have plenty of room and plenty of whips over there for all of you."

All of you? Just how many of us are down here?

"This is your one chance. Be silent. Follow commands. It's better for you if you do. The sooner we start your training, the better."

I feel her crouch now. My head is lifted off the floor. There must be some sort of ring or handle on the back of this hood for that. I'm lifted the few inches until the chain goes taut, and then held there for a moment. Then the hand lets go of my hood, but I keep my face up, with the chain taut. It must be what she wants. It's excruciating in this position. Feels like Pilates from hell. But I don't want to risk angering her by putting my head back down. I feel movement on the side of the hood. Something is being unclasped. Then the dildo gag is pulled out of my mouth. Oh my God, what a relief. I drool all over the floor. I can't help it.

But I don't scream.

I stay silent, like a good girl. I have to suppress every instinct in me not to panic, but I tamp it all down, just to keep that whip away from me. I hear a boot shuffling and being pushed. It's underneath me now, I can feel it.

"Lick."

I lick.

Chapter 2

The two women before me didn't lick when they were told to. They're screaming their heads off now while they're being whipped.

Not me.

I lick.

I'm third in a line of women here. I wonder how many of us there are? Only three? Maybe more? Are we all trussed up identically? A woman with boots on warned us not to scream when our dildo gags were removed from our mouths. We were to be silent, and follow commands, or we'd be punished. The first two women screamed. Who can blame them, right? That's certainly my first instinct. But they're really screaming now. Whip, scream, whip, scream, whip, scream...

So I suppress the urge to scream when my dildo gag is removed. My head is raised as far as the chain allows it. And when I hear the word lick, I start licking. Turns out there's a boot below my face. Leather, from the taste of it. So I've just been licking it. The alternative sounds much worse.

"That's enough."

My head is yanked up off her boot. The chain on my neck goes taut. The dildo gag is shoved back in my mouth, and fastened around my head.

"You get to move on to your training. Don't worry, there will be pain. But..."

Whip! Scream!

"It won't be anything like that."

She lets go of the ring on the back of my hood that's holding me up. My face slumps to the floor. I let it rest there. Holding it up in this position while licking fatigued me. The hood dulls the sound of her heels clacking away from me on the wooden floor. I listen as she repeats the same speech a few feet away. That means there are at least four of us. More heels clacking, more of that speech. Each sounding duller and farther away than the last. I lose count of how many of us must be chained up in here. Some still scream. Some begin to catch on, and lick.

After an interminable amount of time, my head is lifted up by the ring. The chain is unclasped from my neck. Strong hands slowly lift me up onto my feet. Must be two men. I am left there for a few minutes, with one of them holding me steady. The feeling is coming back to my legs. Then something is fastened to my neck. It's pulled. Must be a leash. I struggle to follow without falling down. My ankles are still chained together, and I can only take very short steps. Being blind with the hood, and having my hands and arms restrained behind me does nothing for my balance. But I walk, as best I can.

I have no idea where I'm being led. It seems to take forever. We must be turning down corridors. No stairs, so it's on the same floor. I am stopped at some point. Whoever was leading me puts her arms around me, draws me in, and holds me from the front. Then I feel the crack of a whip on my naked behind. I flinch into the person holding me, and scream into my gag.

"That's what the whip feels like", I hear her say. It's the same Woman who commanded me to lick earlier. She's the one holding me, keeping me from falling as a reaction to the whip strike. Her mouth is right by my ear, even though her voice is muffled through the hood.

"Here it is again."

Another blow from the whip. This one is harder than the first one. Hurts even more. I cry out into my gag again.

"Obey, or that's all you get to feel here."

She holds me there for a minute or two, I think. Maybe it's an hour, or maybe just a few seconds. With the isolation of the bondage and the hood, and the residual effects of the drug from the shuttle, it's impossible to get an accurate feeling for time. But she holds my naked body close to hers. I think she's wearing all leather, possibly skintight. Boots, pants, maybe a corset. She's tall, thick, strong, muscled. Big boobs, which push into me.

She pushes me off her and other hands take hold of me. Rough, male hands, if I'm guessing right. I'm turned and led forward, maybe turned again. It feels different. Whoever led me before was more patient, kept the pace slower. It was probably her. I can already tell this person is different by the way he pulls me. It's rougher, without any feeling for my well-being. The rough male hands stop me, and then push me down on my knees. There's padding on the floor. I am then forced to lean forward and down again. The man holds my head just above the floor by the ring on the back of my hood. I then hear his voice, muffled by the hood, but right next to my ear.

"Remember your commands. Silence...or the whip."

It's a very rough voice. Guttural. Uncaring. Foreign. East European, maybe? Definitely a heavy accent. English is not his first language. I keep in mind what he's just said as I feel the dildo gag removed from my mouth. I want to scream and beg and cry. But I do not want to feel that whip again.

"Lick."

I stick my tongue out, tentatively. I expect to taste boot again. But it's water. He then moves my head a little to my left.

"Lick."

I stick my tongue out again. It's food. Hard, solid, like cereal, but too big for that.

"Food. Water. Eat. Drink. All. Clean bowls, or I punish. 10 minutes."

He lets go of the ring on my hood. I don't expect it, and my face falls in the food. It takes a lot of effort, but I lift my face out of the bowl, and start chewing. I've never tasted anything like this before, but the smell is familiar...Oh my God, this is dog food. I'm eating dog food and drinking water out of a dog dish. This should be the most de-humanizing experience of my life. But right now it has some stiff competition with licking a woman's boot. At least it's not wet dog food. Have to count my blessings, few as they are. This stuff is hard to chew. It's not made for human teeth. But I know what that whip feels like now, and I know that if I'm whipped enough, I'll scream just like those other women. I chew my dog food and drink my water as fast as I can. Luckily there's not too much.

I'm chewing my last piece when I'm yanked up by that ring on my hood again. I swallow just in time for that dildo gag to be shoved back in my mouth. I'm led somewhere else. I think it's in the same room. My head is pushed down and I'm shoved into something. I hear a gate being closed and locked behind me. There is padding under my knees and legs. My bound wrists are pulled up, and the cuffs are fastened to something up top. I can't move them. My feet are pulled back, and the ankle cuffs are also fastened to something. I feel something pulling on the rings on the back of my head and the front of my collar. Something attached to them has been pulled taut.

I am completely immobile now, held in place. I think I may be in a box, or a cage. That feeling of utter panic I felt when I first woke up here wells up inside me. I can feel myself about to thrash and cry. I hadn't realized it, but the licking had distracted me from the panic. It focused me. I was so desperate to avoid being whipped, that I distilled my concentration into my licking.

I can't help it. I start to shake, and to thrash against my bonds. I can't talk or scream with this thing in my mouth. Some strange mewling sound comes out of me as I begin to break down in tears.

Something is opened in front of me. Hands reach in to grab my head and unfasten the dildo gag in back of my head. The gag is pulled out of my mouth. I'm just about to scream like I've never screamed before, when I hear that word.

"Lick."

It's that voice again. Her voice. All at once I stop. The thrashing, the shaking, the crying, the mewling...all of it. I focus now instead.

I lick.

Chapter 3

The only thing getting me through this ordeal is the woman's kindness in allowing me to lick her boots.

Where I am as I lick: Trussed up naked in a cage on a ship. I have no idea where it's bound for. I only know it set off from the Bahamas, which is the last place I remember being before waking up here.

My wrists: bound together behind me and secured to the top of the cage.

My ankles: bound together and secured to the back of the cage.

My head: encased in a leather hood. The only holes are nose-holes for breathing and a space to insert my dildo-gag. The gag has only been taken out to allow me to feed and lick the woman's boots so far. Rings on the back of the hood and the front of my collar are attached to chains that tightly secure me in this cage.

I am completely immobile in this cage. The only thing I can move is my tongue. Apparently, I have been a good slave during this first day of captivity. I licked when I was commanded to instead of screaming for help. This granted me the reward of only having to listen to the screams of the other women being whipped, instead of being one of them. This granted me the reward of licking the boots of the Woman who issues my commands.

I lose myself in licking. The taste of fine leather centers me. I forget all about my panic a moment ago. Or was it a minute? Maybe an hour? I don't know. I forget all about that intense fear that gripped me, waking up in this state, in the darkness of the leather hood. I forget about everything, except her boot, my tongue, and her voice.

The boot is pulled away. There is nothing but air below my tongue now. I feel the panic starting in me again. The dildo gag is roughly shoved back in my mouth. It fills me completely. I feel the clasps tightened around the back of my head. I start to shake again. I'm about to thrash about. I can't control it. Then two hands grip the sides of my head. It's a strong grip. And then I hear that voice again, right in front of me, but muffled by the hood.

"My boot was a special treat. If you're good, you will get to taste it again. Now listen carefully. I am going to beat you within an inch of your life if you do not calm down now. You're here for the rest of the night. It's time for you to go to sleep. When the cage is opened in the morning, you will have such a nice reward: your training will start. "

The Woman's voice has accomplished her goal. I stop moving and quiet down. I don't know whether it's from fear or the soothing memory of the feel of her boot on my tongue, and her firm voice. But I close my eyes. I feel her hands let go of my head. I hear the clack of her boots walk away from me. Encased in here, I hear all sorts of other sounds, all muffled by the hood. Eventually, I shut them out. I force myself to shut out my thoughts too. The wondering, of where I am, why I am here, what's going to happen to me, what's happened to my husband...somehow I force myself to shut all that out too. I don't know if I'll ever find my way back to my old life again, back to my husband, our house, our kids, our careers. All I know is the darkness of this hood, the tightness of these bonds, the food and water from the dog dish, and the lingering taste of her boot.

I am not sure if it is the sounds around me or the activity in my cage that wakes me up. I assume it's the next morning. I have no way of knowing, of course. I also have no way of knowing how long I've been asleep. I'm amazed that I dozed off at all. Perhaps my food or water was laced with a sedative. I'm not even sure if I had any dreams this time, since I'm shocked into awareness. I hear her voice again.

"Evacuate, clean and feed her. Then bring her to me. She's going to be my special pet. I'll train her myself."

My bonds are undone, and I am pulled out of my cage. My limbs are stiff and asleep, of course. Two men hold me up while the circulation returns to my legs. A leash is attached to my collar, and I am pulled again. They haven't bothered to chain my ankles together, so it's a little easier to keep up with them. I hear activity all around me. I imagine we're all being woken up simultaneously, the question being: how many of us are there? I wonder how many there are to handle us as well.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
123456...9