Captive in Dark Leather: Full Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is silent. Time seems to stop. TMM's grip on that stock is one of iron as he keeps himself pressed as tightly against Phillip's body as possible. Then, the look of deep concentration on TMM's face gives way to what I can only describe as ecstatic relief. He's just cum, delivering the first shot of semen into Phillip's ass. Phillip knows it. He can feel it. He looks so demoralized now.

It feels like the air is let back into the room as everyone who didn't realize they were holding their breath exhales simultaneously. The female puts the vibrator back on the table as she loosens her hold on me. She runs her hand from my cunt up to my chest, scooping up a mixture of vaginal secretion, drool and sweat, and smears it across my face. It's all I can smell and taste now.

TMM is spent. He's holding onto that stock as his body sags. He put all his energy into fucking my husband's ass, and it shows. After a good minute, he starts to straighten up, while his cock is still buried in there. He grabs a water bottle from the table, downs the whole thing, and spits probably half of it all over my husband's back. Then he backs up. He's pulled out now. TMM looks down at his cock. He grimaces. Then he walks all the way around the stocks again. As he rounds them, I see it. His cock is still so long and hard, even though he's cum. It's the Viagra effect. But there's white on it, his jism, mixed with brown. Shit.

TMM strolls all the way down to Phillip. This time, he doesn't get directly in front of Phillip, blocking my view. TMM stands off to the side just enough for me to see Phillip's face. TMM unstraps Phillip's ball-gag and lets it fall to the floor. He grabs Phillip by the hair, and turns him to face his cock. TMM grips his cock by the base, making sure not to touch any of the mess on it, and points it directly at Phillip's face. Poor Phillip, he knows what this means. He tries to shake his head no and look away.

SMACK!

TMM slaps Phillip, hard. Then he points Phillip toward his cock again. Phillip tries to wriggle away again.

Again...SMACK!

Again, mouth is pointed to cock. It's pretty obvious what is expected here. Phillip resigns himself to the inevitable. I mean, what's he really going to do here? TMM pushes his cock against Phillip's mouth. Phillip closes his eyes and relaxes his mouth as TMM pushes his cock inside. There's an instant look of revulsion on Phillip's face as he now tastes his first shit and semen smeared cock. I'm sure it's night and day between the clean version.

The Japanese female behind me appears to be enjoying this. She's moaning a little as she really kneads into my breasts. She's getting sweaty too.

TMM savors this, gently pushing it in deeper, and then pulls it out slowly. He inspects his cock. It's not clean. TMM does not look pleased. He slaps Phillip again and points at his cock. Phillip looks as if he gets the point. This time Phillip opens his mouth enough to take the cock back in. I can see Phillip working his tongue around it and sucking. When the cock is pulled out this time, it is clean.

TMM looks closely at his cock, probably looking to make sure it really is clean. Then he just lets go of Phillip's hair and stalks off. Phillip's head drops down from the suddenness of it, but he lifts it back up a little. There's a look of utter despair that I have never seen on his face before.

TMM walks towards the end of the line. It's all over, right? He's got what he paid for. Time to head for the showers while the next Master gets his fuck on.

But no! TMM doesn't walk offstage at all. He rounds the end of the line, and turns back to walk back down to Phillip's rear. TMM places himself directly behind Phillip, grips Phillip's hips, and...and...shoves his cock back into Phillip's ass. Oh dear God. From the look of shock on Phillip's face, this is the last thing he expected. TMM grinds into Phillip a bit, and then pulls out. He inspects his cock, seems to like what he sees and does the walk all the way back over from the back of the stocks to the front to Phillip again. He points his cock up for Phillip to see. It's dirty again. Very dirty. Phillip knows the drill now. He's been trained. He starts to open his mouth, and TMM grabs his hair and shoves it in all the way, practically gagging poor Phillip. TMM just keeps it pressed in there, not moving a muscle. After taking a quick moment to get used to being filled with dirty cock again, I see Phillip working his tongue and throat in there.

This time when TMM pulls his cock out, it's spotless. It glistens from the light catching Phillip's spittle on it. TMM looks pleased now. He's trained this slave and proved his point. He gently caresses Phillip's cheek and stalks off.

But of course it's not over. TMM does the exact same drill again. Damn that Viagra! If not for that he would never be able to do this. I don't know why The Woman allows him to get away with it. He's taking up so much time here.

Once again, TMM shoves his cock into Phillip's ass, and walks all the back to the front. But this time it's not as dirty. As he's nearing Phillip, he glances over at me. Then he smiles, and turns. He walks right over and stops barely an inch away from me. God, the smell of a big man who's fucked another man. TMM smiles as he runs his hand around his cock. It is by no means a pleasant smile in any way. Then he takes that hand and runs it across my face, making sure to coat it all over my lips and bit-gag. Then he looks over me to smile at the Japanese female. She coo's in my ear as he turns and walks back to Phillip.

Oh God, this taste and smell is just horrific. After Phillip has cleaned his Master's cock once again, TMM picks the ball-gag up off the floor, stuffs it back in Phillip's mouth, and heads back around again. Jesus, is this going to go on all night, or until the Viagra in his system runs out?

Again, the cock is shoved into Phillip's ass. But this time it doesn't come out. TMM leans forward as he reaches down to take Phillip's cock in his hand. He holds it gently, caressing it, then starts rocking back and forth. Pretty soon, he's back to butt-fucking my husband. But this time he's also working Phillip's cock, which is growing. As he increases the pace of his body slapping against Phillip's, his hand goes from caressing, to massaging, to full-on masturbation.

The Female likes this. As TMM works Phillip's cock and ass, she starts working my cunt again. The vibrator is back down there. Oh God, I can't help myself. How could I? Despite how awful all this is, all it takes is a split second where my mind slips, and I get lost in how hot it is to see a big, burly bull of a man covered in tattoos butt-fuck my husband while he strokes my husband's now rock-hard cock.

I'm gone now. I'm going to cum from this. I couldn't help it if I wanted to. The only question is when. This female knows her stuff. She's edging me with skill, getting me as close as possible without taking me over the edge. As TMM keeps ramming my husband and stroking hard, I see it on Phillip's face. His eyes are closed, in deep concentration. He's just surrendering himself to this moment. Maybe he knows that the sooner he cums, the sooner the whole sordid ordeal will be over with. Or maybe he's not even thinking that consciously anymore. Maybe his body has taken over, and just wants to cum for the sake of it.

It's pure theater now. The audience gets into the show and starts chanting.

"Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!..."

It's agonizing. It seems to go on forever for both of us. And then, with a huge thrust that almost seems to push the stocks across the stage, TMM grunts loudly and squeezes Phillip's poor cock as it spurts out a huge stream of jism. I wonder how long it's been since Phillip last came? Was it when we were both whipped? That could have been days ago for all I know. Phillip actually looks relieved as he cums. TMM keeps fucking and stroking anyway, trying to extract as much as possible from this.

The Female stops holding back now. She starts bringing me off. Phillip opens his eyes sleepily, as if waking up out of a trance. But then his eyes pop wide, as he sees...

...His wife, cumming in a huge, loud, gushing orgasm, while a man continues to stroke his cock and ram his ass. The timing couldn't be better, or worse, depending on your point of view. On one level, Phillip knows full well that I have been manipulated into this orgasm, just as he has. But on another, he must be thinking about how I just came watching my husband fucked and brought off by another man against his will.

I see the anguish in his eyes as I come down from this wild ride. But I can't tell what's going on behind them. Is this something we get past eventually? Or is this the point we can't get beyond?

Chapter 9

All bad things come to an end, fortunately, even this nightmare. The anal virginity of all 22 men locked in stocks has been taken. After hours and hours, everyone is finally worn out, and the Masters and Mistresses slump off to their cabins for rest. After the last stalwart bull has finished his business inside some poor husband's butt, the place is empty of these sadists. All that is left are the slaves and The Woman. She snaps her fingers, and handlers start appearing.

As the handlers get to work extricating the first few men from their stocks, I strain to turn against my posture collar as much as I can, and catch The Woman just at the edge of my peripheral vision. I want her, of course, like I always have. I have this momentary fantasy: maybe she will head straight towards me, to free me herself from this ceiling chain and this dildo pole I am impaled upon. She will point downwards, and I will struggle down to my knees to finally lick her boot. How I yearn for the taste of her leather.

But no, I couldn't be so lucky. She turns and walks away, presumably out of the hold, off to her own bed. She's been there for hours, just like the rest of us. She must be exhausted as well. What really hurts though, is that she doesn't even look at me. As soon as she is out of my sight, the tears start to flow. I stare at where she has just been as long as I can, but she isn't coming back, and the strain is too much. I turn back to look at Phillip. Handlers are starting on his stocks now, too. He stares at me with a look of concern. I am the one crying; after all he has gone through during the night. I'm sure he thinks my tears are for him.

I wake up the next morning in my cage. It could even be afternoon; depending on how long the festivities went last night. I have no way of knowing, of course. No way of keeping track of time. The only thing I have to go by is my need to go to the bathroom. That suggests I have slept quite a few hours. It is dark of course, because of the leather hood covering my entire head. My hands and ankles are shackled as usual. As I start coming out of it, I notice something. It is quiet. The hood muffles most of the sound, but there is always still an ambience of activity, vibrations I can feel through my cage.

But now: nothing. Almost complete sensory deprivation.

I'm not sure how long I lay like this in my cage, cut off from all sound and vision, concentrating on holding my pee, until I feel the cage door opening. The usual rough hands of the handlers drag me out. I am sore and stiff all over, in places I didn't even know were possible to feel that way. My hood is removed, and I see my dog bowl with water underneath me. I dutifully lap it up all up, like a good slave. I am then made to piss and shit in front of my handlers. This gives me my first opportunity to look around.

We are alone here, my two handlers and I. All of the slaves, and their handlers, are gone. I'm not sure if I like this or not. I don't know what it means. I am cleaned in the shower after evacuating as usual, and given something to eat in another dog bowl. Then I am collared and leashed, with a red ball-gag placed in my mouth. I have been trained by The Woman, and know how to behave. I stay motionless on all fours, eyes on the floor, waiting for my commands. Then my leash is pulled, and I hear my command to crawl.

The Handler leads me down the corridor, and then up a flight of stairs. I know to crawl like a good dog. The stairs are a different experience on a leash, and I make it up them all right on hands and knees. We get to the end of a corridor on the upper deck and stop in front of a metal hatch. The Handler pulls on my leash, and motions me up on my knees. My hands are cuffed behind me. Then he opens the hatch.

I am blinded for a moment. Is that, is that...It takes my eyes a little to adjust, and then I almost weep with joy. Sunlight! God, it has been so long, I had wondered if the outside world even existed anymore. I see the ocean stretch out over the horizon; feel the breeze, the moisture of the ocean air. The sun peaks through a cloud layer, but it feels so good. Then I see the helicopter across the way, on an elevated heli-pad. It's a big one, for passengers. There are rows of people in the back, with their hands behind their backs, and hoods over their heads. My fellow slaves. They are all there except...me. Why am I not with them?

"I was telling the truth. I always do."

It's The Woman. She's come up from behind me. The Handler still has a firm grip on my leash, so I keep my position up on my knees, and do not turn back to look at her. But I am sure she saw my spine stiffen at the sound of her voice. She stops behind me, and puts a gloved hand on my shoulder.

"They're being flown back to the Bahamas. They'll get a nice week's vacation on us, and quite a few incentives not to say anything wrong to anyone. It'll be an adjustment, and there will be compulsory counseling involved, again, on us. Also, they will now have the best healthcare money can buy, and advice on how to use it well. You probably think this sort of experience is the kind you can never recover from, but you'll be surprised how our involuntary guests bounce back. We screen our guests very, very carefully. Only the ones that can handle something like this are chosen. Oh, the road to get beyond this won't be easy, but they all get there eventually. You and your husband might even discover things about yourselves you never would have otherwise."

The Woman steps around to stand by the hatch now. I can't help it. Drool drips out of my gag as I salivate at the sight of her thigh-length shiny black leather boots. She wears her trademark matching leather panties and corset.

"They're waiting for you. All we have to do is walk you across the deck, and put you on that helicopter, next to your husband. You'll be on your way, free. Or..."

She slides a leg towards me, suggestively. That boot is even closer now.

"Maybe that's not what you really want. Maybe you'd like an extra day or two, where I have you all to myself, with the time to do whatever I'd like to you. I won't be easy on you, of course. You know what I like, what I demand, how hard I need to be. You have no idea what it takes to really get me off. But you wonder, don't you? I also know how to bring someone like you to heights you've never imagined before. You still get to join your husband, but first you get to be exclusively mine."

I look out at that helicopter for what seems like the longest time. No one is rushing me. It seems as if they would hold it there as long as I wanted them to. Of course I want to join my husband, tend to his needs, try and claw my way back out of this psychological nightmare, and maybe even enjoy a little vacation, if that is really truly possible.

Yes, I want all of that. But instead, I look away from it, to her boot. I pull down, and the handler lets my leash go slack. It's not easy with my hands cuffed behind me, but I stay on my knees and bend down until my face is not even an inch from her foot. The drool dripping out of my gag pools on it. I keep this deeply uncomfortable position for what feels like an eternity, waiting while they just stand there, motionless. Then, at last, I feel my ball-gag being unstrapped, and then removed from my mouth.

I lick.

1...456789