Captive in Dark Leather: Full Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am led a few steps here and there, then stopped and turned around.

"Squat. We will help."

A man guides me down into a squatting position on my feet. I dread what this could mean, but need it so bad.

"Toilet. You won't have another chance for a long time, so take care of everything."

Oh God, I can't possibly do this. Go to the bathroom in front of who knows how many people watching me? But my bladder is full. What choice do I have? It's going to come out anyway.

I really need to go, but of course it's impossible to go when you're being watched. I try to center myself and concentrate. The hood is actually a great help here. It gives me a barrier between the people in the room that I need for this. I hear the sound of water next to me. The hood muffles it, but I can tell: it's a urine stream. Soon I hear another. This helps. My own stream of urine soon joins them. I was right. My bladder was full. It's takes a good few minutes to piss it all away. Once it's over, I think I'm done. But the relief doesn't last.

"Everything. You're not done yet."

Oh God, please. I need to shit for these people? I really do? This takes me longer. I don't even think I can go at first. But I concentrate. I try to relax. I work my anal muscles. And then I finally feel something in there that needs to come out. When I feel it strong enough, I push. And then I shit for these people. I shit until I have no more shit to push out. When I'm done, and I'm breathing hard from the effort, my leash is pulled up as a pair of hands also help me back up.

I am led until I am placed against a smooth wall. It feels like shower tile. One man presses my forehead against it. Another man gets to work on my restraints. My ankle cuffs are removed, than my thumb cuffs, and finally my wrists. My arms are rubbed, again to get the circulation moving. My collar is removed, and then the dildo gag is pulled out of my mouth. My hood is unzipped.

"Keep your eyes straight ahead."

He doesn't need to follow that with a threat. It's more than implied. I know what happens when you don't listen here. To underscore that, I hear the sudden striking of flesh, a crying out, and then sobs. The hood is removed. This is the most freedom I've had since I woke up on what I think was yesterday. But I don't know what I could possibly do with it. The first man keeps his solid grip on the back of my head, pressing my forehead to the wall. My eyes struggle to focus, especially right up against this wall. But I can see that it is shower tile.

The water starts up on cue. I am assaulted by cold water. It quickly warms up. Now it's scalding. It's too hot for me. But no one turns it down. While the first man keeps his grip on me, the second scrubs. He starts at the bottom, and works his way up. The first man is given a sponge, and he also scrubs me where he can reach with his free hand. They are rough, uncaring. They have no concern for my comfort...or my dignity. My cunt and ass are worked over as if I am their animal. My ass was not wiped after I took my shit. Instead it is cleaned thoroughly here. Strangely, there is no penetration. I can't figure out why anyone would go to all this trouble, and not fuck me yet.

I try and focus my hearing out while I'm being cleaned. I hear other showers, and other women being cleaned, but I have no sense of how many it could be. After being scrubbed and rinsed, I am dried roughly. There is no concern shown for my hair. I understand why when the hood is put back over my head and zipped up in back. I'm in darkness again. The wrist and ankle cuffs are put back on, but not chained together this time. But the dildo gag is left out for my morning feeding.

"Clean both bowls. Ten minutes."

I eat. It's a double dog dish again, with food and water. I have no idea what I'm eating. It's soft and warm, unlike the hard dog food from last night. I pray it isn't dog food as well, but it doesn't smell or taste like I imagine soft dog food would taste like. It's meat, whatever it is, mixed with something else, possibly in a gravy or thick sauce. I do my best not to make a mess, and to finish these bowls as fast as I can. Once again, I am yanked up on my last bite. My mouth is wiped clean and the dildo gag goes back in.

I am led somewhere else after feeding. When we get there, I am ordered down on my hands and knees. I hear my handlers leave. I am alone in a room now, I believe. I'm not sure how long I stay there on my hands and knees. Then I hear it, the distant clack of her boots. It's The Woman. She sounds like she's outside the room. She enters, closing a door, and then walks right up to me. I can feel her, standing over me now.

"There are only three words to your world now: crawl, heel, and lick. We will practice them until you have them down to my satisfaction. If you do not master them in the time I have set aside for your training today, then I will have you beaten for the night, and we will begin all over again in the morning."

Crawl, heel, and lick. Crawl, heel and lick. Crawl, heel and lick.

My leash is pulled taut.

"Crawl."

I start crawling.

"Heel."

I stop.

"Crawl."

I don't wait for the leash to go taut this time. I crawl.

"Heel."

I stop.

This routine goes on for quite awhile. I get a feel for the size of the room as I am led around in circles. The pace picks up. If I don't keep up, and am pulled by the leash, then I feel a sharp crack on my bottom. I don't like it. I do want to please her. But I'm not sure if doing my best is what pleases her. She varies the pace and tries to trip me up with commands. At one point, as I'm confused, being led around in a circle and made to crawl and heel and crawl and heel, I almost think that what she really wants is to punish me with her tool of pain. But that can't be true. She's training me. She wants me to be good at this.

I hear my last command to heel after what is probably an hour. It feels like it's been much longer, but I'm sure it actually wasn't. I'm sure my poor elbows and knees couldn't have taken much more.

"You are such a good slave so far. I think we'll give you an extra nice reward, and work on that last command now. What do you say?"

I'm sure she hears me moan through my gag. Then I just about wiggle with excitement as I feel the clasps for it being untightened. The gag is pulled out of my mouth. I can't help it. I drool.

"You drooled on my boot."

Oh my God! I had no idea her boot was already under my mouth. I couldn't help it. The dildo gag is so big in my mouth. The drool just builds up, especially when I get excited about being able to use my tongue again.

"Ahhhhh!"

I hear the swish and feel that sharp pain on my bottom again. Is it a cane she is using to discipline me? A flogger?

"If you ever do that again, the only thing you ever feel from me in the future will be the riding crop in my hand. And you will feel it until you cannot feel anything else anymore. Now..."

I feel such shame now, and such pain.

"Lick."

Oh yes! I plunge my head down until I find that lovely boot with my tongue. Then I start licking with more enthusiasm than I'm sure any slave has ever shown this Woman before. I am the best at this. I love this boot more than any other possibly could. And, I am mortified by defiling it with my drool. I need to make amends. She will see that no one is worthier of her boot than me. I start licking the drool up. I search her boot with my tongue, trying to catch it before it drips on the floor. I swallow it all back for her and polish her boot with my tongue as much as I can.

I happily lose myself in my licking. I barely even notice the chain being attached to the ring on the top of my hood. Then it goes taut. I steel myself for the yank upward, and keep licking to get that last lick in. I am pulled up, and stop licking.

"Ahhhh!"

Her riding crop strikes me again. I am confused by this. What is happening? What have I done wrong? I tentatively stick my tongue out again, and find the ankle of her boot. I lick. The chain pulls me up again, and I stop licking. I am whipped for that. Please, I need to figure this out. I don't want the pain. I don't want the shame of having to be punished. I just want to show how good I can be for her with my tongue.

Again, I stick out my tongue. I find leather, and I lick. Again the chain is pulled. But this time I don't stop licking. I keep it up as the chain gradually pulls me up. And then I get it. She is rewarding me with the full boot! I keep licking as I am pulled up. It seems endless, this leather boot. I can't see it, but I know it's the darkest color imaginable. It's pitch black, shiny too. It tastes that way. She would wear nothing else.

Oh, it tastes so good as I am pulled up her leg. Past the shin, and then over her knee. They are thigh-highs! I had no idea before, no idea they rose so high over her leg. I get to the top, having lovingly licked every step of the way. My tongue grazes over the cuff now. I am just about to feel her skin. Maybe I'll even be allowed to...

"Heel."

I freeze, before I even know I'm doing it. My tongue rests on the very top of her boot. I realize in this instant, this is training. To do without thinking, to obey. I am left that way for a moment, with my tongue resting on the top of her lovely boot. I savor this, knowing it is about to end. Sure enough, I am pulled away from her. I stay there on my knees, as motionless as I can be, waiting for my next command. I am rewarded for this obedience. Her hand is suddenly under my chin. She caresses me there.

"That was your reward, for being such a good slave."

I have pleased her with my training! I lick my lips while she lovingly caresses my chin, and then my cheek. The taste of the leather all up her leg is still on my tongue. I want to feel it on my lips too.

"You're my special pet now. I have such wonderful plans for you."

I feel a sense of euphoria like I've never felt before. As I bask in this supreme happiness, her hand let's go of my chin. Next thing I know, my dildo gag is shoved back in my mouth and strapped around my head again. I am pushed down to all fours. The chain is removed from my hood. The leash on my collar goes taut.

"Crawl."

I crawl.

Chapter 4

I'm awakened and dragged out of my cage. It must be the next morning. Is this my 3rd day of captivity on this ship? A sense of time is impossible when your head only comes out of the leather hood for short daily showers. With only nose holes for breathing, all I see is darkness. I can feel that we're on a ship, and that I am not the only woman here, but that's about all I can sense. The Woman with the thigh-high leather boots started my training yesterday. I crawled, heeled and licked for her. We are being trained for sexual slavery apparently. That explains why my wrists and ankles are constantly restrained. But nobody's violated me yet. I can't help but wonder why.

My husband and I have been married awhile. Our kids are teenagers now. It seemed like it was time to try some things in the bedroom. He'd always had a kinky fantasy or two, and I decided to indulge that when I found a small BDSM themed vacation getaway in the Bahamas. It was a little pricey, but every time we talked about it, our libidos took over the conversation. We arrived at the main airport on the islands and boarded the airport shuttle. Next thing I knew, I was waking up groggily chained to a floor in this hood, with my ankles, wrists and thumbs cuffed in bondage. I've heard the distant, muffled sounds of women screaming as they are whipped. It sounds like a torture chamber. I have been spared most of that. Why, you ask? What makes me so special? Simple. When I heard my first command to lick, I licked. Ever since, the only thing centering me has been the opportunity to lick the boot of the Woman who commands me here. Yesterday, as a special reward for doing so well during my training, she let me lick them all the way up to the top. I was so thrilled when I discovered they were thigh-highs!

The Woman isn't here this morning, just the two men handling me roughly. The routine is the same at first. I piss and shit for them, get cleaned up in the shower, and eat my meal from a dog dish. But it's different after that today. I expect more training with the Woman, but she never comes for me. Instead, the Handlers walk me around. I am un-bound and guided on exercise equipment. My body is given the once over, with a manicure and a pedicure. My cunt is shaved. I only see darkness throughout all of this. The hood is only taken off in the shower, where my view is restricted to the wall of shower tile, and when my face and hair are worked over. There is no mirror for me to watch how they're making me up. I am commanded to keep my eyes facing front, so I haven't even caught a glimpse of my Handlers or the person making me up yet. The dildo gag is only taken out of my mouth when they need me to eat, drink, lick, or have my face made up.

I am dressed after this, if you can call it that. The Handlers stuff me into a skin-tight latex catsuit. It encases my entire body. My leather hood is replaced by the latex hood, which covers everything but my mouth, with nose-holes for breathing. They are necessary, since the dildo gag is shoved back in my mouth. Going from bound and hooded nudity to this is jarring. I feel claustrophobic now, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I force myself to endure it. The feeling fades as they progress with me. I am put in heels, higher than I am accustomed to. The collar is put back around my neck, and I am leashed.

I am led through different rooms by my leash, with my wrists and elbows bound behind me. The heels make walking like this very tricky, and it takes awhile. There are various people in these rooms. Once I am led into one, I hear my command to heel and stop. Hands grope me, all over, especially my most private areas. There is a feeling I cannot entirely fathom about this. The feel of fingers poking and squeezing through latex is unlike anything I have ever felt before. There are different people in every room, but there is no talking. The only gauge I have for guessing the number of people in these rooms is by the sound of their shoes. After the groping is over, my leash is pulled down. I follow the leash down to the point where I'm on my knees bent over with my face inches from the floor. My dildo gag is removed and I hear my command.

"Lick."

I lick. My tongue always makes contact with a shoe or a boot. They are all different, ranging from lace-up work boots to fine leather to open-toed high heels to stilettos. I realize as I lick that I am licking the shoes and boots of both men and women. After a minute or so for each foot, my leash is pulled up and my dildo gag is shoved back into my mouth. I am then led into another room. I lose count of how long this takes, or how many rooms I am led through. It takes maybe an hour? Two hours? I am not alone in this. The corridors are busy with the sounds of heels clacking on floors. Bodies brush against me in them. I assume other women are also being led from room to room like this. I occasionally pass a room and hear the command to lick coming out of it. I also hear the sounds of whips and sudden screams from other rooms. Apparently, other women on the ends of leashes are not obeying their commands like me.

After the last room, I am led back to the main room I am kept in. I am stripped of the latex, with the leather hood replacing the latex one. I am fed and locked in my cage for some time. But this time I am not bound in position. I can almost curl up and relax. I think I may even doze off. After some time, I am pulled out of my cage and sponged clean. My hands are bound behind me again, and the heels are put back on my feet. I am led out of the room like this, naked except for the hood, dildo gag, heels, wrist cuffs and arm-binders. I hear others being prepared and led along with me to another room.

This new room is bigger. I can feel it. There is an echo to it. I hear the sounds of conversation, like the ambient sounds of a cocktail party. But I can't make out what anyone is saying. I'm not close enough, and the hood muffles the sound too much. I am stopped, and feel a chain from the ceiling being attached to a ring on the back of my collar that I didn't even know was there. It is pulled taut. I am now stuck in this standing position, in these uncomfortable heels, with my wrists and arms bound, and the chain making any temptation to slouch completely impossible. I hear muffled sounds of murmuring and movement. It must be other women also being chained in place like this. After a long while, all the sounds die down. There is just silence. Then I hear a very distinctive voice.

"Thank you everyone, for taking your seats so promptly. At last...it is time!"

It's her! The Woman! Her voice is so loud and clear. It must be amplified. I hear the sounds of people shuffling around and applauding. Only after it dies down to complete silence, does she speak again.

"Thank you. I want to welcome all of our guests here to Club De La Desclos."

Club De La Desclos!?! That's the name of the resort in the Bahamas we were going to!

"Yes, named after the true author of The Story of O. We all owe her such a debt of gratitude for her inestimable contribution in legitimizing our...true selves. Her only sin in life was not going far enough with these philosophies. We here at Club De La Desclos have done it for her."

A huge roar suddenly fills the room. She speaks to a sizable audience, from the sound of it. I feel a new kind of fear now, distinct from my initial fear when I realized I was captive on this ship. Up until now, my world has been kept very small. It has mainly consisted of the Woman and my two handlers guiding me, with anything else falling into a muffled distance. I may have been a prisoner, but I felt I was becoming accustomed to their expectations. I was lulling myself into a false sense of security. Even being led through the rooms was different from this, since I was only being groped by two people at a time at most. Now I realize I had no idea what is really in store for me.

After waiting for the cheering and applause to die down, the woman resumes speaking.

"If you'll grant me a moment of patience, I want to reiterate our mission statement and our expectations for you during your voyage here. I know our veteran guests have heard this many times, and that our newcomers have also been exhaustively informed during the application process. But I feel that this starts the festivities off on the best possible footing for everyone on our first night together. Also, there are certain participants you are about to meet who are just dying to learn what it's all about. So, if you will indulge me..."

I know I am all ears.

"The mission of Club De La Desclos is to provide the most exquisitely visceral sadomasochistic experience that money can buy. Yes, everyone is created equal outside. But here inside, things are as they should be. There are masters and mistresses, who earn that right by paying for it, and there are slaves who lick their feet for the right to serve them. You get to be your true selves here, and do what thou wilt. And that is how it should be. We have charged each and every one of you more than most people make in a lifetime. But I'm sure you'll agree that here at Club De La Desclos, you get what you pay for."

More applause. I'm getting a sinking feeling.

"Even though you all move in circles where money can buy most everything, you still encounter limits. You all have needs, desires, primal urges, that just can't find expression in even the most impolite of society. We feel your frustration, and luckily for you, and us, it has created a market where we can all benefit. For the next week onboard this re-purposed industrial freighter out to sea, your wildest, deepest, darkest, cruelest most sadistic desires can find expression. Now, I'm sure you've all been waiting for this moment, so..."

123456...9