Captive in Dark Leather: Full Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cue more raucous cheering.

"Now, we have a three-tiered system. High bid, of course, gets the honor of de-flowering. The next two bids get sloppy seconds and messy thirds. Their asses are not cleaned of course, by popular demand, save for being compelled to shit it all out earlier. This is to enhance your pleasure as you use their mouths to clean your cocks. Yes, it's a messy affair. But we listen to our audience. You have spoken, and this is what you want."

The place is going wild now.

"But don't worry. We can accommodate the germophobes among you as well. A cleanup crew to administer enemas is on hand, for all high-bidders who prefer a cleaner poop chute. Sure, it's a process that will mean you have to wait a little longer to introduce your prize to your cock, but we've got time. It's not like they're going anywhere. And trust me, watching their faces as their asses fill up and then expel can be quite the entertainment."

"Now of course, we are very selective in whom we choose for your enjoyment. We know what you want, of course, and here, the customer is always right. These are all straight men. Very, very straight, near as we can determine. Anal virgins, the lot of them, and God love them for that. Not a single gay-curious man in the bunch, according to the strict questionnaires we subjected them too. Oh sure, it's possible one or two could have slipped by. But I doubt it, very much. And even if they did, a good rough fucking is still a good rough fucking. Am I right?"

Her audience howls in agreement.

"All right then! Let's get to it. You have some men to fuck. Oh, and I hope you availed yourself of the complimentary Viagra. You'll all want to fuck long and hard into the night."

The Woman starts with the first man on stage-right. The lighting on the other men mutes as the first man and The Woman are hit with a bright red spotlight.

"Now, how much am I bid for this fine specimen of straight virgin ass?" the Woman asks as she gives him a single hard strike with her strap. The bidding starts. It seems high right off the bat. Then it goes higher. It finally stops in the mid five figures. I'm surprised. Not that it's easy to tell from the ball-gag and being hunched over in the stocks, but this guy doesn't exactly seem insanely attractive. His hair is receding, and I think he's got a bit of a gut. Either virgin male ass is a real hot commodity, or the bidders have money to burn.

The next few bids go about the same. The Woman plays up her role as the auctioneer, swatting asses, pulling and fondling cock and balls and faces like the men were livestock. I notice the same voices bidding after awhile. Exclusively male, and exclusively competitive as The Woman works her way down the line.

Things heat up at the fifth man in stocks. He's an altogether different specimen, full head of hair, and pretty buff. I would swear that he's enhancing his hair to mask some grey in the sides, but he looks really good. Probably in his late 30's. Suddenly, it's like a switch has been turned. The men doing the bidding go wild. The price goes up and up and up as they fall all over themselves to out-bid each other. The Woman doesn't do anything. No grabbing, no tugging, no fondling, no listing of assets. She just stands there smiling as if she's watching numbers on an imaginary counter keep ticking up. The bidding finally loses steam at well over half a million dollars.

That's right, half a million dollars! To say I am in shock would be an understatement. And yet, how could anything possibly shock me after this week? I had no idea that unwilling-straight-virgin-male-ass (USVMA, for the uninitiated. Yes, it's a thing here) could even be a marketable product, let alone an item of such extraordinary value. However, it doesn't surprise so much that value is determined by attractiveness. Some things never change.

As the Woman moves on to the next ass for auction, a thought suddenly occurs to me. While the men's back holes could be auctioned for anywhere from five figures to over half a million, the women's asses weren't auctioned off at all. Anal access to us was just thrown in as part of the overall deal. Does this represent an actual disparity in our worth? I had always been led to believe that taking a woman in the ass represented a holy grail of sorts. We didn't need it, so we didn't give it up easily. But here, I've watched my fellow female slaves fucked up the butt left and right. Weirdly, I've never felt so worthless in my life.

It occurs to me that I still haven't been butt-fucked. Phillip and I had intended to try it this week. Strangely, no one has taken my ass, even though it's obviously there for the taking. I'm pretty sure every other enslaved woman on this ship has taken her share of cock up the ass. Maybe I've been excluded from that particular honor because I'm The Woman's favorite. Yes, I am her favorite! Everyone else here is just a slave or a master or a mistress or a handler. But I am special to her. No one else knows how to show the proper appreciation for her boot like I do. She recognizes this! Perhaps she intends to take my ass herself, with a strap-on. I think this is the way I would like to be opened up back there.

It's Phillip's turn now. Poor Phillip. He can't look me in the eye as The Woman plays up his attributes. Although I am in decent shape, the onset of middle-age padding has begun. Frankly, Phillip puts a lot more work into himself than I do. He's an avid cyclist, plays tennis, and works out regularly with our home gym equipment. He's pretty buff for his age. This is not lost on the clientele, who run the bidding up fairly high. The Woman eggs them on, fondling him quite a bit, and promising a tight hole that won't give up its cherry without a fight.

The bidding seems to go on forever, as I try and catch Phillip's eye. But he won't look at me. It looks like he's trying to will himself into an out-of-body experience. But The Woman just brings him back down to Earth every time she squeezes his balls and hardens him up by running her hand up and down his shaft.

The bidding stops. Phillip has commanded one of the higher prices. As The Woman moves on to the next man, I realize our placement together isn't random. Are all of the women placed directly across from their men? I forget about this as my mind wanders while the bidding progresses. But after the last male ass has been auctioned off, I discover our placement isn't random at all. As the Woman moves on to us, I hear activity around me. Then a little table is placed next to me. I see one placed beside Phillip as well, behind his stocks.

"Now, we may be cruel, brutal and sadistic here, but we're not completely heartless. It wouldn't be fair to exclude their women, would it?"

Massive cheering in our honor. Wonderful.

"We will now start the auctions for the privilege of playing with the women while their men get their first taste of cock. You can do anything you want with them, of course. And these toys should help you with those decisions."

On cue, a small selection of vibrators, clamps, floggers, straps and lube are placed on my table. I look across, and see a flogger, straps, clamps and lube placed on Phillip's table as well.

The bidding for us is much more low-key than for the men. They are the real attraction, and the guests have been able to do anything they want with us so far, so of course the dollar number is much lower. I achieve a respectable amount I suppose, not that it's going to mean anything good for me. The Woman watches me as I am bid upon. I hear a female somewhere in back of me finally get the high bid, and then the bidding moves on. I am disappointed. While the bidding went on, I somehow hoped The Woman would do something. Maybe intervene to claim me for her own, or even bid herself. But the only thing she does is smile ever so slightly as that female buys me for the night. I don't want that female. I want The Woman. I want her boot.

It's time for the festivities to begin. Thanks to this posture collar, the pole burrowing up into my vagina, and the chain connecting my collar to the ceiling, my movement is limited. Luckily, or maybe I should say unluckily, the men are far enough in front of us that I can take in the whole row in my peripheral vision, if I just strain enough.

The first winner approaches his prize. He's dressed all in black leather. Leather vest, black military cap, and what I assume are leather crotchless chaps. It is some sight. No shirt, no shoes, and his cock and balls hanging out for everyone to see. He has an exaggeratedly droopy mustache. He looks like he stepped out of a scene from a wild party in San Francisco's Castro district in the 1970's. Or, he was a Village People after-party understudy. Black Leather Chappie (BLC) takes his time examining his new toy. He circles around, fondling, feeling, squeezing the merchandise, and prancing around for the audience as he does it. The audience rewards his exhibitionism with plenty of whooping and cheering. BLC rubs his rock-hard shaft quite a bit as he mugs for the audience. Brought to him be Viagra, no doubt. The poor man about to be impaled by this shameless exhibitionist looks scared, as he can't take his eyes off BLC. He looks like a typical middle-aged middle management type who's starting to lose the battle with his weight. He's pudgy, hairy, and growing a beard to offset his thinning, greying hair.

BLC does a last hammy spin around his man, to great fanfare from the audience. Then, he leans down to whisper something in the poor man's ear. It can't be good, judging from the man's reaction. Then BLC gives the man's face a big exaggerated lick from chin to forehead, and moves back behind him. First he takes a flogger, and gives the man some good hard swats. The man grunts into his gag. Then BLC squirts some lube on his fingers and gets to work. From the look on the man's face, I'd say he's being fingered now. This goes on for a few minutes. It looks like BLC is being uncommonly courteous in opening his fuck-hole up.

He withdraws his fingers, and cleans them with a generous helping of hand sanitizer. Then he pours some lube on his cock, and rubs it up and down. Here comes the moment of truth. He positions himself behind the man, grabs the man's hips, and...nothing. He just holds that position for what seems like an agonizingly long time, but in truth is probably only 30 or 40 seconds. The man in the stocks even looks like he's relaxing a little.

Then it comes! BLC thrusts. The man suddenly bucks against his stock and screams into his gag. BLC is pressed against his body. The audience erupts with cheering for BLC's quick sudden entry. I can't imagine what that poor man feels right now. Hopefully he was opened up enough by the fingering to offset it. BLC holds it there, as the man seems to get used to the feeling. Then he slowly pulls out, and with a theatrical flourish, rams his cock in the man's ass up to the hilt again.

This man reacts with his body again, but this time the sound he makes is more of an anguished grunt. BLC repeats this move a few more times, and each time the man reacts even less. His ass must be adjusting to the new feeling of being filled with cock now. When the last thrust fails to garner any reaction, BLC holds it again. Then he starts slowly working it in and out, and is then fucking the man in earnest. The room is silent as everyone listens to the sound of BLC's body slapping against the man's ass, and assorted grunts from both of them.

It's gone from a sado-masochistic exhibition to just plain fucking. I don't even bother trying to strain my head to watch. But I soon notice another sound, a dull thudding. I'm not sure how long it's been happening as well, because it's happening in almost perfect rhythm to the fucking. Then I hear some grunts with a higher pitch, and I figure it out. The slave's wife or girlfriend or whatever, she's bound and restrained directly in front of him, the way I am in front of Phillip. She is being whipped. I can't turn my head to see, but once I make the connection, the sound becomes unmistakable. If there is one sound I have come to recognize and will never, ever, get out of my head, it is the sound of leather against flesh.

Eventually the fucking stops, along with the whipping. BLC cums, or whatever. I'm barely paying attention anymore. It's too much work to strain my head or my field of vision. I'm also preoccupied with trying to balance on this dildo pole in heels, with this posture collar and my hands cuffed behind me. Being chained to the ceiling doesn't make it any easier.

More men are fucked in the ass for the first time. They go down the line, one at a time. The lucky winners all approach their prizes a little differently, but it all amounts to the same thing. Pain, screaming, the sound of fucking as men are taken in the ass by other men for the first time in their lives. The sounds of their wives being played with or tortured meld with it all. Most men use their slaves or the wives to clean their cocks afterwards too. As it progresses, an odd odor permeates the room. I guess this is the scent of butt-fucking.

I watch this whole ordeal play out with the man next to Phillip. I can barely strain to see the woman next to me, but I' sure heard her screams as she is whipped by another man, the partner of the man doing the fucking, no doubt. Then it's Phillip's turn. He doesn't look good. He looks pale. It's got to be even worse for the men down the line. It was bad enough for the first ones, but listening to it all must build up a horrific anticipation.

I feel the winner of Phillip's ass before I see him. He comes up from behind and squeezes in between me and the slave to my right, as he makes his way over to Phillip. This is no easy thing. This man is huge. Wide and tall. It takes some effort for him to make it between us. I am taken aback as I watch his backside on the way to the stage. He must divide his time between a gym and a tattoo parlor. This man is a massive display of toned muscles and tattoos all over his body. His dark hair is closely cropped. The scent of his freshly bathed body stays with us.

Tattooed Muscle Man (TMM) stops in front of Phillip. It's really hard to see, since TMM's body obscures my view. But at a guess, I'd say he lifts Phillip's head up by the hair. TMM's other hand comes down to his side, holding Phillip's ball-gag. I may not be able to see clearly, but I can sure tell what happens next. TMM forces Phillip's head down, as TMM's cock is pushed into his throat. There is some bobbing up and down as TMM directs Phillip and enjoys his pre-ass treat.

Then TMM's hand goes back up, and he steps away. Phillip is gagged again. As TMM turns to walk all the way over around the stocks, I get my first look at the rest of him. He has a dark thinly trimmed beard that matches his hair. The tattoos stop at his neck. His face is like that of a boxer who's never taken a punch to the face. For lack of a better word, the term swarthy comes to mind. But the most impressive part of him, or the scariest, depending on your point of view, is his cock. It's huge, and absolutely rigid. I'm sure it's sizeable enough on it's own, but the Viagra enhances it, making it absolutely monstrous. So far, all of TMM's movements have been done with deliberate purpose. You'd think he owned the place. I imagine that when you look like that, people get out of your way, and it ends up feeling like you do indeed own the world.

TMM arrives behind Phillip. He pores over the implements on the little table next to Phillip's stocks, and selects a heavy leather strap. He holds it up to examine it, and runs his fingers down the length of it. Then he looks satisfied. He backs up a little, rears back his arm, and hits Phillip with what appears to be the full force of his body. He looks thoroughly dispassionate about it as Phillip screams into the gag and pushes against the stocks. TMM does this twice more. Each time seems harder than the last. Phillip's muffled screams and the loud thwacks echo throughout the silent room. After the third hit, TMM puts the strap back on his table. He pours a generous amount of lube on his cock, and spends a few minutes rubbing it in. Then TMM leans over the stocks, and reaches over to wipe the lube all over Phillip's face and ball-gag.

TMM positions himself directly behind Phillip. In a replay that I've seen with them all so far, he gets a firm grip on Phillip's hips, and starts pushing in. Every man approaches the task of entry differently. TMM has not loosened Phillip up by fingering him. TMM also doesn't ram it in too fast. He doesn't push in and out either. TMM just applies the same consistent pressure against poor Phillip. I can see the progress from Phillip's face. He looks like he's concentrating on trying to relax and control the pain for the longest time. He's biting into that ball-gag so hard, that I bet it'll leave permanent bite-marks. Then there's a look of mild relief on his face as TMM stops. TMM also looks relieved. If I'm guessing right, Phillip's sphincter has expanded to allow TMM's tip in. TMM doesn't move for a moment. He just holds that position as Phillip adjusts to it. Then TMM rears back very, very slowly, and pushes in again. This goes on for a good few minutes, the rearing back and pushing, until TMM seems to push right up against Phillip's body. His entire cock is buried in Phillip's ass. Phillip is breathing heavily now. He's starting to sweat. TMM pulls back so far that he must be pulling out. Then he pushes back in, slowly.

It's done. Phillip's ass is broken in now. As painful and humiliating as this must have been for Phillip, it wasn't as bad as it could be. TMM wasn't trying to break Phillip's poor ass by ramming it in. There was no added pain from that. But he did claim it in a dominant way by pushing against Phillip's anus until it gave way. Now, TMM slowly picks up the pace as he pulls out and pushes in. Pretty soon, he's fucking.

As TMM fucks my husband with a steady, deliberate pace, I feel a presence behind me. A hint of perfume. A body presses against my back. A hand reaches around to run its fingers over my breast, while the other one runs down my side. It's a woman. She plays with my body, as she presses into me. Then I feel teeth on my neck. I yelp a little into my gag as she gives me a love-bite. Then one of her hands stops touching me as I hear something being removed from the little table next to me. I hear the whirring of a vibrator being turned on, and then feel the hard silicone of it down below.

This female hugs me tightly from behind, caresses my breast, and goes down to the area around my clit with the vibrator. She whispers in my ear as she plays with me. It's a commanding tone, but I can't understand the actual words. It sounds like Japanese to me.

Pretty soon, I'm heating up. The vibrator, the breast fondling, her breath on my neck, all combine with the dildo impaling me to have a hypnotic effect as I watch my husband being butt-fucked by this tall, overly muscled tattooed man. The female must know what she's doing. She keeps me edging for what seems like the longest time, as TMM takes his time for a nice slow fuck. But then he starts pumping a little faster. As he does that, the vibrator gets closer to a sensitive spot. The female rocks my body to work it over the dildo as well. I can see the effect of TMM's heightened pace on my husband's face. They both start grunting as TMM forgets the steady pace, and just rams his cock in and out of my husband's ass as hard and fast as he can.

The female is working overtime now. I can't help myself. I don't even know if I want to. One moment I feel like I'm edging, then she whispers something threatening sounding in Japanese as she licks inside my ear. I suddenly scream through my bit-gag as I cum in an orgasmic rush. She holds me tight to feel my body's convulsions, as her tongue keeps working my ear. A pile of drool streams down my face, coating my body as it runs down it, mixing with the sweat. Just as my orgasm wraps up, TMM ends his rapid pistoning by grabbing the stock as he rams into Phillip one last time and holds himself there, letting out a deep guttural growl and staying deep inside. There's a mixture of emotions on Phillip's face, as if he was getting used to the feeling but is relieved it's over.

1...456789