Captive of a Lonely Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Lavinia plots her revenge.
1.8k words
3.94
4k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Part 3: Sting

This is a fairly long tale in five parts. It features kidnapping, and a strong, dominant female character. There is also very little or no sex in most chapters except for Chapter 5. If sexual action is all you are looking for, you may want to skip directly to Chapter 5 but you will be passing up the adventure that takes you there.

Lavinia and her chosen companions spent the next few months planning and rehearsing. This was difficult for the women being held as sex slaves since they only could see Lavinia during their brief meal breaks at the fast food joint where she worked. However, Lavinia put those brief breaks to good use giving the women specific tasks to perform and intelligence to gather. The pimps who watched the women go in to eat were too lazy to bother to do anything other than make sure they came out again on time.

The women were housed in a dormitory like setting at an old motel behind a night club run by the Russian mob that held them captive. During off hours, there were managed by a stern mistress who never let them use the phone or go anywhere without one of the two pimps who managed them during working hours. Still, the criminal type does not go into their chosen field due to a sense of duty and a love for hard work and both the mistress and the pimps were sloppy. The mistress had a boyfriend that she would slip out to see for a three hour tryst every Friday night. The pimps would make sure the women were positioned out on the street corners near the motel then go drinking or goofing off while the girls added to the mob's cash flow.

One or two of the better endowed girls would be made to work the night club traffic inside. So long as their stable of whores handed over the expected amounts of cash, they limited their supervision to check ins ever couple of hours and some slapping around when the dollars did not equal their expectations. An occasional blow job was also expected. The women were kept under control by a mixture of drugs and a strongly instilled fear of their captors. There was always the temptation to sample the merchandise but upper management took a dim view of such activities. It still happened, especially if the women wanted any kind of special treatment or favors. Herein lay the weakness that Lavinia would exploit.

Friday night was also an important time for the settling of accounts and the movement of cash from the mob's various activities. Inside the club's back rooms, the money was sorted into thousand dollar bundles by denomination and placed in the vault, eventually to be moved by an armed escort during the early morning hours. The club was usually packed and extra security in place but that security was there to keep the crowd orderly and they were never allowed into the back rooms. In the club's ten year history no one had dared to challenge this arrangement. The Russian bosses felt quite secure behind this castle wall of guns, reinforced by their reputation for ruthlessness. Too secure in fact.

Lavinia's plan involved incapacitating three people as well as gaining access to the money room in the back. Luckily, two of her five recruits were ample chested and nearly always worked indoors. It was also helpful that the mistress manager always left the club by the back door for her Friday night tryst and was sloppy about where she left her keys. It wasn't hard for one of the women to slip the back door key off the mistress' key ring one afternoon while she cleaned her room and get a copy made. It was also handy that among the variety of drugs sold by the mob and used by some of the women there were strong sedatives that were sometimes given to the newly imported slaves. Some of the women were smart enough to avoid taking them and so created a supply that the longer serving women would buy, crush and dissolve into a liquid that they would load into syringes to be used on overly aggressive johns. Nearly every woman secretly carried one of these syringes and the dose they contained was enough to tranquilize a horse. Finally, after months of planning and waiting, everything was in place and chances of success reasonable.

One woman was assigned to be the lookout, watching to be sure the two pimps and the mistress manager were all following their normal Friday night routines. Another had three changes of clothes stashed outside the motel and changed every half hour to make it appear that all the women who were supposed to be on the street were there and working. She also had to make sure the back door was unlocked once the mistress left for her tryst. A third was to sneak into the back room through the unlocked door and unlock the door leading into the night club section of the building. This was timed to have all doors unlocked by eleven pm.

There was a single guard on the door between the club and the back rooms and that guard was always hitting on Sylvia, one of the inside the nightclub hookers and part of Lavinia's team. She had always stood him off with one excuse or another but tonight she managed to pass by him frequently making sure she wiggled and bounced suggestively. He reacted in his usual way by grabbing her ass and trying to pull her in for a quick kiss. This time she allowed it and made a promise of more as soon as she had a break. A few minutes before eleven, she came by again rubbing her leg up to his crotch and nodding towards a storage closet a few feet from his post.

"I have about 10 minutes free if you're up for a quickie," she whispered.

He nodded his approval and quickly led her to the closet pushing her inside as he undid his fly. With the door closed behind them, his swollen prick in her mouth and his brain focused completely on pleasure, he never even felt the prick of the syringe that delivered the dose that brought his body slumping to the floor. Sylvia spat in his face as she eased the door open and quickly left the closet to slip through the now unguarded back room door.

At eleven pm exactly, the guy working in the counting room always took a break. Asking the guard inside with him if he wanted something from the bar, he left the counting room to get a sandwich and beer from the bar's food service. Along the way he always stopped to use the bathroom. The second inside hooker, Rita, had timed him for over three months. He was precise always taking twenty minutes, never more, never less. As soon as he was clear of the back rooms, Rita slipped through the unguarded door and going to the unlocked outside door signaled Sasha that it was time.

Sasha had torn her clothing and deliberately scratched her arms producing long bleeding wounds. Her makeup was smeared and her hair tangled. She looked like she had just been in a fight. She came in through the back door and sat in the hallway crying loudly. After a few seconds the guard from inside the money room opened the door to see what was going on.

"The son of a bitch refused to pay," she told him. "Then he slapped me around when I started to yell but then I grabbed him and got his wallet. He chased me into the club. One of the guys out front stopped him and told me to wait back here. It still hurts where he scratched me."

"Let me take a look," the guard said. "There is a first aid kit in the room. Wait here."

He returned with the kit and cleaned Sasha's wounds while she dried her eyes and turned on the charm. Her good looks worked their magic along with the interest he had shown in her over the past few months. When he finished, he helped her to her feet and she responded by kissing him with a full body embrace that promised a much more complete thank you if he wished.

"I think I can do better if you like," Sasha said. "Maybe just a quick taste right now and maybe something longer when we get off work?" She began to unzip his fly as she lowered herself to her knees. He began to stroke the back of her head as she freed his rapidly growing penis. Taking it into her mouth she began to deliver what she and her fellow hookers called a 'blow and go.' He quickly got into it and as he applied pressure to the back of her head she jabbed him with the syringe causing him to slowly stop thrusting and slip down the wall onto the floor.

It was now 11:15 and Dmitri, the guy counting the cash, was due back in 5 minutes. Working together Rita and Sasha dragged the guard back into the counting room. Once he was stashed out of view, Rita went to the back door and gave the signal for all but the lookout to come in. Lavinia also arrived parking a mid-sized SUV she had borrowed near the back door. As the women entered the back rooms she gave each a small suitcase that she had purchased from a second hand store.

The timing was tight and no sooner had they entered and closed the counting room door, they heard the door to the night club open as Dmitri made his way back to his work. Rita quickly stripped off her skimpy outfit and sat naked on the counting table facing the door as the other women stood flat against the other wall and out of immediate view. Sasha held one final syringe.

Dmitri open the door and was startled to see the naked Rita sitting on the table. Smiling, he entered the room and started to close the door when Lavinia grabbed his wrist and snatched him fully into the room. Before he could shout, her other large hand covered his mouth, pulling his head sharply back as Sasha unloaded the contents of the last syringe into his neck. He only struggled for a few seconds before the massive dose of sedative took hold and his muscles relaxed allowing Lavinia to place him next to his already unconscious companion.

Quickly the women loaded the six suitcases with the bundles of cash from the table and made their escape, joined by the woman standing guard. Throwing the suitcases behind the back seat, the women squeezed into SUV with Lavinia behind the wheel. She drove quickly through town back to the basement refugee center of the Russian Orthodox Church of the Blessed Virgin. There, the money was divided into six fairly equal amounts and placed back into the suitcases. No time was wasted celebrating. It was now the underground network's job to get everyone moving and as far away from there as possible.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers