Captive of a Lonely Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Lavinia is kidnapped and taken to America.
1.5k words
3.93
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Part 2: Coming to America

This is a fairly long tale in five parts. It features kidnapping, and a strong, dominant female character. There is also very little or no sex in most chapters except for Chapter 5. If sexual action is all you are looking for, you may want to skip directly to Chapter 5 but you will be passing up the adventure that takes you there.

Dreams are more easily dreamt than realized; a lesson quickly learned by Lavinia and the other women. America was indeed a land of opportunities but those opportunities were for the men who now controlled their fate. They were made to shower, given some food and showered again before being led into a warehouse where they were given clothes and loaded onto buses with blackened windows to be driven to buildings in different parts of the city. There they were met by hard looking but well dressed women who told them that they would be arrested, jailed and sent back home unless they did exactly what they were told to do. Then they were taken, one by one, by some rough looking men and made to perform a variety of sexual acts in closed rooms. Those who cried or complained were beaten, threatened and assaulted time and again until they learned to shut up and comply. All were processed in this way and once they learned to do exactly as they were told, they were given some pills that made them feel wonderful. All except Lavinia.

No one was quite sure what to do with Lavinia. Sure, America was a big land and New York its biggest city with tastes and perversions in proportion to its size but Lavinia, with her bad teeth, large, lumpy body and pie pan shaped face seemed to be hard to fit into any money making slot. Finally someone decided to try her out on the rough trade selling her services to mean spirited men who obtained their pleasure by demeaning, humiliating and beating up on women, all for a price, paid in advance.

She was placed in a room with a small kitchen, table and chairs and a dim bulb hanging from the ceiling. She was given a plain house dress and a woman came in to do the best she could with a makeup kit. Lavinia was told to wait. A little while later a fairly large and sloppily dressed man came into the room and asked her what was for dinner. Like most women in her country, Lavinia knew a little bit of English that she learned from school but she did not understand his question. When she responded with a blank stare the man walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face and began shouting words that she understood had to be curses of some sort. He then grabbed her by the hair and tried to bash her head against the sink.

Lavinia did not understand English very well but she understood violence and found it to be a language she was completely fluent in. Twisting out of his grip and losing a bit of hair in the process she grabbed a chair and smashed it across his chest sending him crashing to the floor. As he shouted for help and crab crawled on his back away from her, she picked up the heavy table and sent it smashing into his stomach nearly bludgeoning him in half. Suddenly the door burst open and two men rushed in hitting Lavinia and nearly knocking her off her feet. She responded by spinning around and using her momentum and substantial body weight to fling one into the upturned table and the other, head first into the sink. Without waiting to see the results of her action, she fled out the door, down a long hallway and out an exit into the chill of a New York night. Excited shouts and the sounds of running feet followed her as she disappeared into maze of streets and alleyways of upper Manhattan.

Being alone, estranged and unable to speak the language in a foreign land would frighten most people and Lavinia was no exception. However, it is said that God watches out for fools and drunks and while Lavinia was neither, she was in desperate need of some luck, God induced or otherwise. You could say that maybe God was involved as her flight from danger brought her to the one door that turned out to be her salvation; the basement refugee center of the Russian Orthodox Church of the Blessed Virgin. Being a virgin herself it seemed quite appropriate that she seek refuge there.

For Lavinia the refugee center was truly a godsend. Not only did she find food, shelter and clothing but she was given ample opportunities to learn English and many other things not provided in her orphanage education. One intense year living in te church's refugee housing and concentrating on little other than learning allowed Lavinia's bright mind to soak up the equivalent of a high quality, high school education. She had a real talent for languages and through steady practice she lost much of her accent. The church even managed to get most of her dental problems corrected and somehow got her a Green Card. Her size, shape and facial features were not all that important to Lavinia and aside from being quite lonely, she was very happy with her new life and eager to make the best of it. Better still, those qualities that accounted for her loneliness also made her not worth the effort of further pursuit by her captors. Loneliness, she considered, was a problem to be solved in the future.

The Green Card allowed her to find employment and move out of the center and into a small, one room apartment. It was still menial work but Lavinia was a quick learner and within a couple of years was managing the fast food joint where she worked. The joint was not that far from where she was once held captive and she occasionally saw some of the women she shared a container with come in for food. None seemed to recognize her. Not only did she look different than before, she was still the sort of person that most folks refused to notice. Curiosity about the lives of her former fellow captives inspired her to use some of her break periods to sit with them and talk.

At first the women were cold and unfriendly but once Lavinia convinced them who she was they opened up with a hundred questions about her life. They also were envious of her escape and told her tales of the abuse and harsh treatment they still received from their Russian masters. Some were addicted to drugs and little more than zombie like sex dolls but even these women still has a spark of desire for something different. Lavinia spent weeks listening to the tales and thinking about those women. None had showed her kindness but then again neither had anyone else in her life. Still, they shared a common history and had suffered the same lying abuse that she had. If nothing else, she owed the lying bastards that kidnapped them and made them whores a lesson in female empowerment.

Over the next few months Lavinia used her break time to speak with the women she could identify and who seemed willing to share their information with her. She began to form an idea and selected a core of women who would be willing to help her carry it out. She avoided including those women whose drug use or instability could endanger her plans. Those who she admitted to her inner circle were hard core, motivated and eager for retaliation against their abusers.

While she alone considered a plan for breaking the bonds of slavery she also had a secret ally. Unknown to nearly everyone was an invisible network forming an underground railroad dedicated to removing the unwilling victims of the sex trade and establishing them in new lives. This organization was as careful and secret as a well trained revolutionary cabal. No one part knew anything more than their own small role in the network. It was Lavinia's good fortune to have knocked on one of their doors during the night of her flight from slavery.

This network was not comprised of silly minded do-gooders intent on saving the world. They were hard nosed, practical pessimists who knew that the key to saving lives was to only take into their protection those lives that wanted to be saved and who were driven to do whatever it took. Knowing this, Lavinia carefully screened the women to be included in her plans.

She settled on five women who were drug free, tough and willing to do whatever it took to escape. Her plan involved using the underground network to move the six of them away from Manhattan and into new identities after freeing them from their pimps and overlords. However, first there was work to be done, a big score to settle and one to be made.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers