Captive of a Lonely Heart Ch. 05

Story Info
Molly (aka Lavinia) captures a heart.
3.1k words
3.98
2.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Part 5: And So It Begins

The continuing tale of how Lavinia became Molly, capturing love and so much more.

Both Ron and Molly (Lavinia) had lived alone for so long that just living with another personally was something requiring adjustments. There were some awkward moments at first but this odd couple soon settled into a platonic form of domestic bliss. Molly's cafe required an early start to the day and as soon as Ron heard her bedroom door open he would quickly use his toilet and rush down to the kitchen to get the coffee started and begin the process of fixing Molly's usual breakfast of three eggs over easy, two slices of toast and a sizable helping of either bacon or sausage. By the time she was dressed and down the stairs Ron usually had everything ready so all she needed to do was sit down and eat. He would pour himself a coffee and join her before seeing her off to the cafe.

Ron had never been much of a housekeeper, living the simple but lonely life of a somewhat shy bachelor. However, he was determined to make this partnership work. Never in his nearly forty years had he felt so energized and free of stress. After only a week or so he recognized just how hard Molly worked at the cafe and was determined to make her time at home as worry and chore free as he possibly could. Even with cutting the lawn, pulling weeds and planting a couple of nice flower beds he still seemed to have more free time and less stress than he ever imagined he would.

The cafe was only open for breakfast and lunch, closing at four p.m. By the time the register was balanced and the day's deposits taken care of, she and the staff were usually out the door by five. Her days were still long but without having to worry about the day to day drudge of housekeeping, her free time was now truly free. She even thought of actually closing the cafe one day a week or possibly letting her employees run the business while she gave herself one day a week off. While her relationship with Ron was strictly business she did notice a kindness in the man as well as a genuine interest in her well being that hinted at becoming something more. He seemed to make it his mission in life to see that everything in her home life was a perfect as humanly possible. There was also that reoccurring image of his trousers as she untied him from the chair and the thought of what that could possibly portend excited her.

This platonic pattern continued for a few months and might have gone on forever if not for the shoes. Molly was cooking that morning when a workplace safety inspector came into the cafe for an unannounced safety inspection. He was the typical overly self important petty tyrant that you generally get when you hand someone the power to enforce rules without oversight or recourse. Among the various violations he cited was a lack of safety footwear for all restaurant staff. It made no difference that Molly was the owner. If she was working there she had to have the fully approved footwear with hardened toe, anti-shock and anti-slip soles. Molly was on her feet nearly the entire day and had always worn comfortable sneakers. The smug bastard cheerfully told her that he was allowing her to stay open the rest of the day so long as every employee had the proper footwear by its end. Lose the sneakers or close the doors. The choice was her's to make.

Finding a comfortable woman's safety shoe in her size was impossible at either of the town's two shoe stores and she had to finally buy a poorly fitting men's work boot. By the end of the day her toes were sore and her heels chaffed. Walking into her home all she could think of was soaking them in a warm pan of Epsom salts. After dropping her coat on the back of a chair she went to a closet looking for an old enameled pan she remembered stored there. Ron heard her rummaging around and stopped fixing dinner to see what was going on.

Molly saw him come in from the kitchen and asked, "I need that old white foot bath pan Ron. Have you see it?"

"I think I saw it down in the basement." He answered. "What's the matter?"

Molly explained about her new shoes and how they made her feet hurt after just a single day.

"They need to get broken in," he responded. "They'll get better once that happens." I know a couple of tricks to speed that up. After dinner I'll work on them."

"Thanks Ronnie, now I just need something that works on the feet that go in them."

Ron glanced at her feet. "Holy smokes! Those dogs are really barking. I might be able to help with that as well. Why not get off them for a bit while I get the pan and the Epsom salts?"

She thanked him as he went off to find the pan and made her way to the big comfy couch in the living room. Ron returned a few minutes later with a pan of warm, salty water followed by a glass of red wine.

"Take it easy and sip on this. Dinner is started and I have enough time to run into town and pick up some things from the drug store that might help. I'll be back to get the food on the table, so just relax."

Ron was back before the hour was up bringing with him a can of neatsfoot oil and some moleskin. After seeing that dinner was still progressing he used a few spare moments to work neatsfoot oil into Molly's work boots and cut out some moleskin patches. After dinner he used a needle and thread to sew the moleskin onto the toe of a pair of socks. She had her feet propped up on the couch, a glass of red wine in her hand and a game show on the TV when he came in carrying the boots and socks.

"Here, give these a try."Ron said as he handed her the now softened boots and the pair of strange looking socks.

"Oh! The shoes feel so soft now. What did you do to them?"

"I used an old trick that we used to do when I was a kid with a new baseball glove. You paint the leather with neatsfoot oil and let it soak in while you work the leather with your hands to soften it up."

"Okay, but what's this on a pair of your socks?"

"I used this stuff called moleskin to make a patch for the tops of the socks to pad the area under the hard toe of the boot. It should stop the hard edge of the toe protector from making your feet sore. You can wear these tomorrow and while you are at work, I can make up a couple more sets to use until you can get to the city and find some shoes that really fit you."

"Wow Ron, I never would have thought of that. You are such a clever guy. You are too good to me. Keep it up and I'll start to behave like a spoiled child."

"Fine by me" Ron answered. " You saved my life so I guess I can handle a spoiled woman if it ever comes to that. Now let's eat and later let me take a look at those feet."

After dinner Ron brought her another glass of wine and joined her on the couch. Sitting close, he lifted one of her feet into his lap. From his pocket he removed a tube of foot cream and proceeded to massage it into her foot.

"Oh, that feels won-der-ful."

"I thought you would like it. It is a medicated cream and it is supposed to have aspirin in it to help with foot pain."

"I don't know about the aspirin," Molly said in a husky voice, "but between the wine and what you are doing with your hands I am in heaven."

"It must be the wine," Ron replied. "How many glasses have you had?"

"Oh two or four but I may have lost count. Don't worry, I'm not drunk but I am becoming very relaxed. Just don't stop what you are doing you darling doctor."

A half and hour later another game show had started and Molly shifted her other foot into Ron's lap. "This one now my darling doctor, if you please."

Ron applied a generous gob of cream and began to work on the other foot as Molly sank back into the cushions with a mischievous smile on her lips. As Ron worked the cream into the foot, she slowly used her other foot to playfully massage his crotch. At first he tried to ignore the attention but his body refused to cooperate and he soon sported a tall and rock solid erection.

Molly noticed and doubled her efforts pulling her foot from Ron's hands and bringing it to accompany her other foot in a duet of outside the clothes masturbation. Ron sat back and sighed with pleasure. This triggered Molly to roll on top of him pressing his erection against her pelvis and her lips to his. They kissed frantically with tongues fighting for access into the each others mouth. Hands began to tear at clothing and within seconds they were naked and joined into a writhing, thrusting mass of flesh. Two virgin, consenting adults, well beyond the age of consent, engulfed in the full fury of repressed desire. What they lacked in experience they overcame with eagerness and natural instincts. All too soon it was over.

They lay entwined on the couch, their bodies glistening with sweat. Ron spoke first.

"I guess I was kind of fast. Sorry, it just happened so fast and I couldn't stop it. I'll bet you hardly got started."

"No," Molly answered, "It was nice. I'm sure you can do better if we try again."

"I'm not sure I can try again right away Molly. I seem to lack the required stiffness. Maybe if we wait awhile I can make something happen for you too."

They were both quite for a few minutes before Molly broke the silence.

"There was this girl I used to work with who told me about something her boyfriend used to do with her. I think it was something they learned in Ireland. It had an Irish name. She called it the Connie Lingus."

Ron laughed. 'I think I've heard about that but I don't think it is Irish. Maybe we could give it a try."

He slid his body down onto the floor bringing his head back up between her thighs. He kissed the sides of her legs as he slowly worked his way to where they joined. Her hair was soft and wet from their coupling as he softly kissed the outer edges of her sex. Molly moaned softly as his lips softly pressed against her labia. His tongue lightly flicked her clitoris causing her hands to find the back of his head and her fingers to curl into his hair. She rocked his head gently back and forth in rhythm with his lips and in tongue. Her body responded with gentle thrusts in time with his movements.

Ron's tongue probed deeper within her, his head forcing her legs wide apart allowing his lips and tongue full access to her deepest and most sensitive places. Molly's thrusts became more forceful, her fingers locking into Ron's hair, her hands pressing him deeper within her as they both seemed to desire. As her passion grew, so too did Ron's emphatic need to push her further and deeper into uncharted waters. He became a part of her, an extra organ devoted to her pleasure, as they merged into a single organism with the single goal of one explosive orgasm. Molly's body arched and stiffened almost violently, pressing Ron's head tightly between her thighs as her body convulsed in a series of orgasmic explosions that were somehow transmitted into Ron's body as well.

Ron felt an overwhelming euphoria. A feeling of complete, transcendent well being akin to an out of body experience as Molly's orgasms consumed him in totality. For a moment his breathing stopped and his mind passed in to a state of rapture like bliss. He felt his world slipping away and then suddenly but gently, Molly relaxed and worldly awareness returned to Ron's mind as Molly granted him release from the power of her passion. Together they collapsed into teach others arms and a deep, dreamy sleep.

That evening broke through a barrier and with it demolished, the pair embarked on a safari of sexual exploration. Years of repressed desire were accounted for and reimbursed with furious couplings both morning and night. Two starved individuals now sat before an all you can eat buffet and their hunger seemed endless. They rotated through every position; him on top, her on top, side by side, sixty-nine and all the cowboys. They didn't bother with toys or restraints they just came together at every available moment like two strong magnets unable to resist the pull of the other.

Molly still managed the cafe and Ron the household and they still did all the normal, everyday things that are part of nearly every life. However, their recreational time was spent engaged in one of life's oldest recreations. With the platonic barrier breached and passion engaged their relationship deepened. Long after the fires of first contact settled down, their love for each other grew stronger. Almost as an afterthought, they began to discuss their future and this led to Ron preparing a special evening.

Molly returned home to a dark and empty house. Ron usually greeted her shortly after she came through the door unless he was out on a errand. His car was in the garage so he had to be home, so she called out to him.

No answer.

She called again and still no answer but some music could now be heard coming from the kitchen where a golden light now appeared to glow. Tossing aside her coat and walking in the direction of the light she noticed what looked like a rope on the floor. As she followed it towards the glow it lit up with dozens of LEDs to illuminate a path of flower petals leading to the kitchen.

Soft music and candle light greeted her entry into the kitchen but Ron was nowhere in sight. Anticipating another sexual adventure, Molly began to undress when a voice from behind her said, "Not so fast there, Missy."

She turned to see Ron kneeling behind her. Before she could speak, he did.

"I'm afraid we can't continue like this Molly. I have my virtue to consider and you must make an honest man of me."

Being raised in a different culture and not completely familiar with the idioms of Victorian literature, Molly was confused. She tried to think of what Ron was saying and could not find the words she needed. What this looked like did not seem to match what Ron was saying. As the silence lingered, Ron recognized that he had better move things along.

"Molly, we have been together over a year now and we've been living as husband and wife for the last few months. I think we should make this arrangement permanent. What we have is more than sex and I want it to last forever. Will you marry me?"

In his hand he held an open box with a modest diamond set into a simple but elegant ring.

"It is not much of a ring, but it was the best I could do right now."

Molly's eyes were moist. "Why are you doing this Ron? You don't want to be tied down by marriage to me. I have had nearly forty years to get used to being what I am. I see it every day when I look in the mirror. We don't need anything legal and you need be free to go when you get tired of me."

Ron rose to his feet and hugged her tight. "You are wrong Molly, so very wrong. I want to be tied down and even tied up by you when the mood strikes you. You have eyes but you need to think about what you see every day. Most people are not slaves to the idea of beauty that you see in magazines and on television. Reality is different, just open your mind to it. Sure, the media fawns over the glamour couples but what do the couples who come into the cafe look like? I'll tell you; chubby men with skinny women, chubby women with skinny men, fashion model beauties with homely guys and vice-versa and every other combination you can name. People are attracted to other people for a lot of different reasons not just some gossip writer's idea of physical beauty. All of those times when I have said, I love you, I was talking about the entire package called Molly. When I say you are beautiful, I am taking in every part of you."

Molly laughed and wiped away some tears. "Okay Ron, I'll say yes but don't expect me to agree about being beautiful. I have too much experience to show me otherwise."

"All right Molly but allow me to keep trying to convince you I am right. In fact, allow me to try again right now. I am only going to kiss your pretty parts."

Ron started with her face, covering every inch with his kisses and moving on to every bit of exposed skin on her body. Slowly removing her clothes, he kissed every sag, lump and crease as he worked his way downwards. Molly laughed a deep rich laugh at first but as he continued to focus his attentions on all areas of her body her passions ignited. Lifting him off the floor she kissed him fully and deeply on the lips and whispered, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable and celebrate this engagement properly."

As she carried him off to the bedroom a thought crossed her mind: Maybe it would be fun to tie him up and then tie him down. After all, he suggested it and it might make for an interesting honeymoon.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers