All Comments on 'Captive Princess Pt. 07'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
A fun read but......

But that's about it. It is well written (as your stries usually are). A princess is captured, turned into a sex slave, learns to accept and later embrace her life as a sex slave. Is that it? Is something else going to happen to her? If not then there isn't much left to her story. I have enjoyed many of your stories and been repulsed by others, but I've always been captivated in some way by them. You are an unusually good story teller; so I don't understand the point of this story. What is going to happen to her? Does she remain a slave (boorrring!!) ? Does she rebel? Escape? Get freed by some government official who falls in love with her and wants to marry her? Get pregnant (no surprise there; kind of expected)? Freed by rebels from her old country seeking independence and needing a figurehead to rally around? There's got to be more than just what we've read so far! Where's the adventure? Intrigue? Conflict?

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another excellent chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens when she meets the male slave..... Keep up the wonderful storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous