All Comments on 'Captive Wife'

by lustfuldesires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 13 years ago
A different angle

I liked the story premise please continue, perhaps Chad is forced to share her a bit with El General Esporansa?

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
This MAN's Dream

To have my beautiful wife where she would do all I told her everytime, at once, is this married man's dream, and, once trained, her reality, Don't ever say never you laughing bitches out there! You would love it! Deep down you need to be controlled!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a good story but it was written in 2011 and now it's 2014!

I like this story and I'm curious where the story might go from here? Can our two hot Hispanic jungle Amazons take your poor heroine to some lost lesbian village? Will the General take her as his own private slave? Will she be sold to some busy brothel? Can her husband possibly save her? Can the author come back and finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5-Stars!

It's a good story and sure other people will enjoy reading this!

It just isn't my thing,,, I don't like men!

But Maria and Luna sound hot, to bad they didn't get to play with Amy more...

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's 2017

Nice story, but are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad Amy was not used by the two women and the general first. WOuld have been much more fun for Amy if the other were let loose first. THen Amy would have been used by the camp staff then her husband would have gotten the leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor Amy what a way to find out ure husband never loved u an just wants u as a slave he could free u but rather than free u an keep her safe he uses her as a slave in the place where the boss has already told him after he’s had enough sell her to the brothel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous