Captivity Sets Her Free Pt. 02

Story Info
Allie becomes a toy.
2.4k words
4.4
9.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie woke up in a fog, naked, shackled, in a cage, in the back of an SUV, meandering through a desert neighborhood. Everything except the sparse grasses and succulents, cars, and suburban houses had a tan color. Even the pavement had a sandy coating that made it hard for her to tell where the car was going. Memories of how she got here quickly flooded into her. If this was Tucson, where Josh told her they were going, it meant she had slept bound in this shoulder-numbing position for more than four hours.

The last she remembered, she was recovering from the most memorable climax she had ever had. Her longing to repeat that feeling was fighting for her desire to end this painful car ride.

Through the bars she watched Josh slow the vehicle, stop at a mailbox, reach out and grab a handful of what looked mostly like ads. He then turned onto the driveway of a small one story box of a house with a carport. He pulled the car into the carport and left the engine running.

"Welcome to your new forever home, Allie," he told her, looking back at his trussed up prize. "That must have been a very painful ride, but from our long conversations, you should have enjoyed at least parts of it."

She shrugged as best able in her position. She was still tape gagged, but Josh could hear a bit of wheezing from the small slit he made in the gag where her mouth was.

"Let's get you out of here," he said. "There's no cars in front of Yvonne's house next door so she's not home. She's a sweet and understanding neighbor but we can't have her knowing you exist."

The late afternoon heat was almost unbearable to Allie, as the rear of the SUV opened and it sucked all the air conditioning away.

Josh stretched his legs, then went to the house and opened the front door. It took a painful twist of her neck to see a black and white cat come to meet him, then turn around and go back inside. She noticed the cat had climbed onto the window sill and was staring at the SUV. Josh came back out towing a gardening cart behind him. He moved the green and black four wheeled wagon to the back of the SUV. He then removed the padlock from her dog kennel and grabbing her by the knees pulled her out of the cage.

She yelped as he shoved his whole left hand into her pussy. He then reached forward with his right arm and slid it under her breasts. He lifted her with a grunt, and dropped her, right shoulder first into the wagon. She moaned in discomfort and disappointment as his touch made her want more. He towed the wagon around the side of the house, through a large tan gate, and into a large back yard, half of which was occupied by a swimming pool. He pulled the wagon under an awning so she was in the shade, but it was still very hot. She was uncomfortable lying almost on her right side. Her wrists were still shackled to her ankles behind her. She was genuinely having to struggle to inhale, and the tape gag wasn't making it easy. The side of her face was against the inside of the cart and the way she was tossed in, much of her weight was being supported by her head and neck.

"You stay here," he told her, chuckling. "I just need to get some stuff ready."

Allie moved her legs some and ended up on her side. She could see now the yard she was in was surrounded by an eight foot high wall. There was some shrubbery around the edge and a patch of grass between the pool and the patio. There was a shaded dog enclosure along the far wall but no dog that she could see, and there was a shed just inside the gate.

Josh came back with her kennel on a dolly rolling it up to the back door of the house. He had plans on more ways to keep Allie restrained, but for now she would spend most of her time in the kennel. He disappeared into the house grunting a bit as he lifted the cage through the back door.

He came back out with some handcuffs on a chain. He muscled the wagon onto its side, dumping Allie face down onto the pavement. She lifted her head just in time to keep her chin from banging on the ground. The concrete under her breasts was rough and warm, but compared to the confines of the kennel during her ride, it was a welcome change. He used scissors to cut through the tape, removing it from her face and letting it dangle from where it was still stuck in her hair.

"Thanks," she said. "It was getting hard to breathe."

"Don't care," he said with a wink.

He unlocked her shackles. He bent down, grabbed her hair, and tried to help her to stand, but she collapsed onto her rear on the ground. Her legs weren't quite working yet.

"I thought that would be the case," he said. "So let's do this."

He put the handcuffs on her and then helped her upright, reached up and attached the chain to an eye bolt sticking out of one of the poles holding the patio cover up. She moaned and stood on her toes as she tried to lessen the tug her almost hanging body was putting on her wrists. He reached up and lowered the chain one link, so she could stand easier.

He then picked up a hose, unwound it and sprayed her with a blast of cold water. She yelped but not too loudly as she didn't want neighbors to hear. Once soaked, he grabbed a bar of soap and ran it all over her body. When he got to her pussy, he shoved the bar in and told her to hold it for him while he shampooed her hair. He pulled off the tape from the gag that was left in her hair and looked at her face. Meanwhile the bar of soap slipped out of her and onto the patio. He picked it up, and put it into her mouth. He told her she still had tape adhesive on her face and went to the shed across the yard. He came out with a tin can of paint thinner. He took the soap bar out of her mouth, poured the paint thinner onto a rag, and scrubbed her face and lips. She thought it burned, but only a little. He dropped the rag on the floor and used a washcloth to finish cleaning her, spending a little extra time on her vagina and breasts.

Once she was clean and rinsed off, he got down on his knees and started licking her pussy. He kissed her thighs in between licking her clitoris and pushing his tongue into her. She pushed against his mouth and moaned a bit, still trying to be quiet. He kept up for what seemed like half an hour, and twice during that time her brain went a bit crazy, and she felt herself climax unlike she ever had felt before. Her body reacted in slow waves that kept building up and subsiding but never going away.

"I hope you liked that," he told her, "because I'm going to love what comes next, and I'm pretty sure you won't."

"What now?" she asked, her voice shaking from her orgasms.

Josh didn't answer but instead grabbed a leather gag with a ball and a pump. He pushed the ball between teeth and raising her hair up secured the strap behind her neck. He pumped the gag and made sure it was secure. He then took off his pants and slid the belt out of its loops.

He made sure he could see him wave the belt a few times. Her eyes got big and she shook her head no.

"Of course I know you don't want this, but I really do," he said. "This is not punishment. You are my object. I have complete control of you. Therefore you can do nothing wrong that needs punishment. You can't fail to please me. It's my position to use your body to do that, not yours. Any pain you feel from me will simply be my way of meeting my sadistic needs. And after our online discussions, I think even if you think you shouldn't want this pain, you know you kind of do."

He then swung his arm with the belt as hard as he could and whipped her across her lower back. She screamed into the gag and it was not as quiet as they had hoped. He saw a red line forming right above her butt crack. She reeled in pain but she relished the intensity, the tears in her eyes were as much tears of joy as tears of pain. So much sensation after a whole life of relative numbness.

"We're going to have to work on this noise somehow," he said. "I think a lot of it comes from your nose. Hang on."

He walked to the shed and brought back some foam ear plugs.

"Let's be quick about this," he said. "You won't be able to breathe for a bit."

He shoved an earplug into each nostril. Then without delay, he stood back behind her with the belt and in rapid succession hit her as hard as he could ten times.

Allie went crazy. She screamed but had to stop when she couldn't get air. She panicked as she felt each lash cutting into her back. Ironically though, her brain did almost the same thing as when he was eating her out. She started to cum in between the pain bursts. Her legs got weak and she started to hang from the cuffs more, only held up by her leaning on the post she was chained to. She was sagging and crying when Josh walked up and removed the ear plugs. She inhaled but it wasn't enough. Josh noticed her plight and removed the gag as well.

She gasped as the gag was removed.

"You're wicked," she sobbed at Josh. "I should hate you, but somehow you made me cum with that."

He took the chain off the post and led her to a patio table and chained her to the umbrella in the center. Her breast rested flat on the table and her legs were on the ground. He got out some ointment and rubbed it on her new pink lines that crossed her back. He then reached down the crack of her butt and sliding two fingers in shoved some of the ointment into her anus. She moaned at the feeling of his knuckles inside of her. He then took out his penis, covered it with ointment as well, then pushed into her. Slowly at first, but once he felt her accept him, faster and harder. She was one who never got sexually aroused by anal sex but put up with it when she had to, but this was different. Endorphins were triggered not by the sex, but by the idea that she was chained, beaten and now used and she didn't decide on any of it. She was being forced to live, feel, experience and react to things of which she had no control.

This was awesome. There was no way she could fuck this up. She rocked up against him as he kept pushing inside of her. Josh was truly giving her the life she needed. He came into her and as she felt his warm cum inside her, she was truly content, in quite a bit of pain, but content.

He unchained her from the table, grabbed her hair and stood her up. He led her to the back door of the house and into the kitchen. It looked nice enough, if a little dated. Then he took her into the living room where the cat came up to rub on Josh's leg.

"That's Blinx," he told her. "She has run of the house, but you do not. As my fucktoy, you only come out when I need to play with you. Kind of like my power tools. They are stored in the shed, and you are stored here."

Allie beamed when she saw the bedroom he had led her to. At least it must have been a bedroom at one time. If there were any windows, they had been boarded up. The room was painted black and completely empty except her kennel which was placed in the center. He led her to the kennel, forced her down on her knees and guided her in. She was surprised to see two bottles attached to the kennel, spouts pointed in.

He chained her cuffs to one of the corner bars. Then he padlocked the kennel shut.

"The clear bottle has water, the brown one has a nutrition drink," he explained. "Just push with your tongue to start the flow."

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"My toy doesn't need to know where it's owner is," he responded. "But I'll tell you that I have a standing poker night at a friend's house. You'll be fine here, safe and sound. Ready for the next time I need you."

"How do I go to the bathroom?" she asked.

"You don't," he said. "If you gotta go, just go. The floors are concrete and I just installed that drain to the septic tank just a week ago. Well, I'm done playing tonight. I've put away my toy."

He reached through the kennel bars, and caressed her right breast, and looked deep into her eyes as he pinched her nipple. He stood up and left, turned out the light, and closed the door. Allie heard him latch the door to her room and just barely heard him leave the house.

She crouched in her cage, wrists cuffed together, in pitch black darkness, thinking about all she had experienced that day, and eagerly awaited his return.

-----------

This is of course a work of fiction. It is the product of my wild fantasies (and maybe a bit of a latent desire and a tiny little hint of an autobiography) Maybe I'll come back and continue the story some day.