Captivity Sets Her Free Pt. 03

Story Info
Allie and Josh explore their kinks.
4.8k words
4.59
5.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie was awake in her cage. She slept a little through the night, but for most of the time her scarred back was too painful. The whipping that Josh gave her last night was brutal, but the climax it brought had her craving more.

She knew it was crazy, but she needed crazy. Crazy may have hurt, but it made her feel, and she so wanted and needed to feel. Sane was killing her. Choosing to give herself over to Josh's sadistic whims was the only good decision she ever made.

She questioned her thoughts. Was it even her decision? Not, really. Josh pressed and she felt she needed what he offered. There was no choice. She never wanted to make another choice again.

She found herself becoming almost involuntarily aroused when she heard keys opening the lock to her room. She watched excitedly as Josh, with bed head and clad in gray sports shorts and a Diamondbacks t-shirt, walked into the room and over to her kennel. She wanted him inside her again.

"Well, I broke even at the poker game last night," he told her. "More sleepy than horny I guess because I went straight to bed when I got home. How did you sleep, Allie?"

"I need a blanket," she told him. "How can a place be so darn hot during the day, and so cold at night?"

"I'll get you a blanket then," he told her. "But, right now I need something and it might warm you up."

He unlocked her crate, reached in and with a firm grip on her shoulder-length hair, and pulled her out onto the floor. He then raised her to a standing position by lifting her by her handcuffed wrists. She stumbled a bit as her cramped legs found stability. He wanted to kiss her again but remembered that was not what she was here for. He instead pulled her out of her dungeon and to the living room at the front of the house.

Blinx, Josh's cat, looked at Allie with what could only be described as scorn as he made his way outside through a cat flap in the patio door.

A worn sofa and loveseat lined two of the walls, a giant TV was opposite the sofa, but facing the TV, in the center of the room was an enormous brown leather recliner. On the coffee table next to the chair was a laptop, a remote control, two seemingly empty cabernet bottles and a video game controller. The walls were covered in dated watercolors and half a dozen photos of a boy, presumably Josh. Allie had decided the room somehow screamed senior citizen, teenage boy, and successful bachelor all at the same time.

Josh noticed a perplexed look on her face.

"I kinda inherited the place from my parents," he offered in explanation. "They're not dead. They bought a motorhome and moved out. They now spend summers in Maine and winters in Florida. They haven't been back since. I haven't had the urge to change anything, but now that I have you, I have some ideas."

She didn't know what to say. Small talk for her had always been difficult. She really just wanted to fuck.

Luckily, His next move was to sit her down on the coffee table and slide it back against the couch. He grabbed her ankles and raised them above her head tilting her on her back, her head resting on the sofa. Seeing her so exposed, he immediately got hard. Moving both her feet into his left hand, he used his right to pull out his throbbing cock and slid it into her.

Her legs together like this makes her pussy so tight, Josh thought. He pushed in and out slowly looking into her eyes as he did so. She turned her head to avoid his stare, and for some reason, this angered him. He started pumping faster and harder and moved her legs to the left so he could grab her breast with his right hand.

Allie moaned in surprise, then found herself wanting more, both the pleasure and the pain. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her brain ceased all rational thought. She yelped in response to Josh's every grunting push. They pulsed into each other until he finally came inside her. He released her tit, as he pulled out of her. He pulled up his shorts.

"Sorry I'm so rough," he said. "I always have trouble with that, especially when I get really aroused."

"Don't apologize," she answered. "It was awesome. You're just what I've always needed, even if I didn't know it. And you said it would be like this. I'm where I have to be."

"Best toy ever," he said, lifting her by the wrists again to help her stand.

He took off her cuffs and pulled her arms behind her, cuffed her again. He then led her to the kitchen. He opened a cabinet drawer and pulled out a roll of black duct tape. He told her to kneel down. Then he wrapped a strand of tape under her left lower shin and over her upper thigh. He turned her and then did the same with the right limb forcing her to remain in a kneeling position.

"I'll make us some pancakes and bacon," he told her as he shoved, kicked and yanked her next to him in front of the stove.

He got a griddle pan and started mixing the batter, purposely whisking with enough vigor that some dripped in her hair. He smiled at her and noticed a yellowish bruise starting to appear on her previously tortured right breast. He felt bad about it, but clearly she did not.

Allie was famished. Josh hadn't fed her since right before he fucked her on the drive, unless you count the dog feeder with the Ensure in her cage, which she only tasted. When she told him she was hungry, he reminded her that she was not his slave, and if she wanted something she should ask.

"Remember that this is not a game we're playing, it's a new symbiotic lifestyle," he explained. "Your kink for restraint and my kink for a bit of sadism fit each other perfectly. I think we have the perfect solution to keep us both content.

"Well I told you about the blanket," she said. "But I'll let you know if I'm hungry from now on. I should tell you when you are hurting me, but I am afraid if I did so, you would stop."

He started pouring the batter on the griddle, walked to the refrigerator and came back with a pound of bacon. The bacon started to sizzle as soon as he laid it on.

"Knowing how you really feel," he started, "and honestly being hardly able to control it myself, I don't think I'll be stopping. It could...no, it will get pretty bad at times."

Allie's imagination started to reel with thoughts of being forced to experience what Josh could do to her. The bacon was popping on the stove now and a few hot splatters fell on her tits and legs. She yelped, leaned forward and rested her cheek on the floor, so that it fell on her back and arms, which she thought was better for some reason. Noticing her discomfort, he told her to go scoot near the booth that was in a breakfast nook near the patio door.

"In fact," he said. "Move under the table there. Breakfast is almost ready."

He soon brought two plates to the table and sat down. Allie was trying to figure out how she was going to eat with her hands in this position but it didn't matter, yet. Josh pulled off his pants and kicked them aside. He then looked down, grabbed the bottle of syrup and poured it all over his dick.

"I need you to clean this up before you eat," he said, picking up a fork and digging into the pancakes.

She moved between his legs and resting her chin on the bench, then used her mouth and tongue to guide him into her. The syrup mixed with the taste of him, and she maneuvered her tongue to get every drop. Josh started pushing into her with an almost uncontrollable rhythm. Allie heard the ting as he dropped his fork onto the plate then felt his hands clutching her hair. He pulled her, scraping her chin across the wooden bench, tighter into his crotch. He once again was banging against the back of her throat bringing tears to her eyes.

She could barely breathe with her nose pressed up against his pubic hair and his cock blocking her airway. She tried to pull back but he wouldn't let her. He had complete control of her, and while definitely not comfortable, it was wonderful. He pulled her head back just enough to let her breathe, but seconds later he was pushing her back on to him. She waited for his warm sweet liquid to hit the back of her throat, and when it did it made her choke a bit. She was in tears when he finally pulled out and pushed her head back. She leaned to the side and tipped over so that her head was on the floor. Not knowing exactly why, she instinctively twisted around and started kissing and sucking on his toes.

He was going to mention her no kissing rule, but kept that to himself and instead, told her to get back on her knees so she could eat.

"Do you want me to uncuff your hands?" he asked. "It'll be hard to eat with them behind you like that."

"I'll treat it as a challenge," she responded with a beaming grin on her face. "Remember, always restrained, you promised."

He was going to argue that without her cuffs, her legs would still be restrained but kept that to himself as well. He placed her plate on the bench next to him, poured some syrup on the pancakes, and told her to have at it. He was intrigued as he watched her rest her chin carefully on the edge of the plate and delicately maneuver a piece of bacon into her mouth deftly using her lips and tongue. He brushed her hair away from her face as she started eating a pancake, chewing off a piece and swallowing it. He finished his plate quickly, and enjoyed watching her eat every last bite, even licking the plate when she was done.

"If you move my cuffs back to the front and remove this tape on my legs, I'll clean the kitchen," she offered.

He rejected her offer, reminding her that she wasn't a servant or a slave, and she countered that neither is a roomba but it still cleans the floors for you. He bent down and cut her legs free, recuffed her hands to the front, then brought out a spiked leather collar and put it on her neck. Creatively looping a chain-type leash through the collar's d-ring near her throat, he was able to padlock the lead so she could neither remove the collar nor the leash.

"This used to belong to a dog we had when I was a kid," he said. "The spikes honestly look a bit stupid on you, but it will serve its purpose."

He tugged her into a bathroom down the hall that looked like it used to have another entrance to the room she slept in, but that door was boarded up and a cabinet was placed in front of it. He used another padlock to secure his end of the leash to a handicap rail in the shower.

"From here, you can reach most of the bathroom," he told her. "There are washcloths and towels in the cabinet, shampoo and soap in the tub, and some deodorant and a new toothbrush on the sink. Clean yourself up and let me know when you are done."

There was a large mirror behind the sink. For the first time since she got here, she was able to look herself over, and she was ecstatic at what she saw. Turning so she could see her back, she admired the pink stripes she earned. Her face and right breast were bruised. She also noticed she had a new red strawberry under her chin where it scraped along the bench a few minutes ago. So much evidence that she was serving a real purpose, for possibly the first time in her whole life.

She took advantage of the break to sooth her aches in the bathtub for a while. What seemed like minutes but probably was really an hour later, Josh poked his head in and told her that's enough. He helped her out of the tub and sat on the toilet as he watched her dry herself, roll on some deodorant and brush her hair. He could never let Allie know it, but he was in love.

He didn't want to be in love with Allie. He wanted to use her, own her, and hurt her. Love would make that more difficult. Maybe it was the same as the love I have for my Playstation, he tried to convince himself. Or maybe my dirt bike, which I pretty much destroy every weekend we go out, he thought.

When she was done, he unlocked her leash from the shower and led her into the living room again. She noticed a large black duffel bag with the words Pima County Courthouse Prisoner Transfer Unit stenciled on it sitting on the coffee table.

He unlocked and removed her leash and collar and her handcuffs. He had her sit on the couch this time and lifted her legs up again so she was sitting not so much on her rear but instead on her lower spine. He reached into the bag and pulled out a two foot length of chain with ankle cuffs attached at the ends. Placing the chain behind her head, he cuffed both her ankles. He let go of her ankles and as gravity let them fall, the chain behind her neck held them up.

He then pulled her arms behind her legs and brought them to the front again and cuffed her wrists. Allie was feeling completely helpless with her legs in the air, her neck being pulled uncomfortably forward by the chain, and her wrists cuffed in front of her just above her vulnerable exposed vagina and asshole. He smiled at his handiwork.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"I'm okay," she answered as she struggled to keep her head up.

Josh walked to the easy chair and with no small effort, it was a heavy piece of furniture, wrenched it around away from the TV turning it to face her. He then sat down.

"Let's talk," he said.

Allie started to worry. Up to now, when someone looked directly at her and said those words, bad things happened. She was being fired. She was failing a class. Someone died. She was being moved to another foster home. Another guy was telling her he couldn't see her again.

In a dejected voice she replied, "Sure, I guess."

Josh picked up on her downturned vibe.

"I swear, it's nothing bad," he assured her. "I just need to figure us out. You are such a perfect fit for me. I need to know. How did you get here? Tell me about your childhood, about your jobs, life, boyfriends."

Allie immediately got defensive. "No," she said. "I won't talk about any of that."

"So you are making decisions now?" he asked. "Well I guess this is not what you really wanted. I thought you were done with decisions."

She bristled as he stood up and took a step toward her. With his right hand he rubbed her vagina rubbing slowly up and down, glancing across her anus on the down stroke and across her clit on the up stroke. With his left hand, he slowly caressed her right side going from her elevated knees, along her hip, up her side rubbing her breast, then up to her neck and face. Her tension eased a bit.

"I am yours," she said. "You make the decisions. Sorry."

He made one more caress, then went back to his seat where he could see all of her better.

"Our kinks are so complimentary," he started, "you have to agree we seem made for each other. Let me tell you about how I got to this point, then you can go. Okay?"

She nodded.

He began, "When I was a teenager, I was so shy. I wouldn't talk to girls. To me, they were mythical beasts. I wanted to own one. Honestly, I wanted to take one apart so I could see why they affected me so. I realized that was a bit psychotic and never ever would have acted on it.

"In fact it wasn't until my junior year at Arizona State that I even saw a girl naked, other than in porn, and yes I've always gravitated toward bondage porn. By the time I graduated I had been going with a girl for almost a year, but I screwed it up. What I thought was a normal increase in intensity of our love making, was actually me hurting her, physically, more and more. I don't know why, but there is a point where I stop trying to control myself. I ended up dislocating her hip during lovemaking once and, on the way to hospital, she broke up with me."

Allie tried to look in shock at the news, but inside she imagined him dislocating her hips and it made her a little excited. She wasn't sure if Josh noticed, but exposed as she was like this on the couch, she doubted she could hide much from him.

Josh continued, " Well I got my degree in criminology, applied to the sheriff's office, and took a job with them as a correctional officer at the county jail. And, like I told you before when we chatted, the restrained prisoners really turned me on, at least the female ones did. Once in processing, unless they were violent, we weren't required to cuff them, but violent or not, I always cuffed the females. It was very unprofessional but it sure got me hard.

"I worked for a few years there and ended up very sexually frustrated. My next two girlfriends were luckily into bondage, but both left me when I couldn't stop hurting them, and I don't blame them.

"Realizing I had a problem, I transferred into cybercrimes thinking I would get away from the temptations that institutional bondage brought, but it was just as bad there. So many crimes involve women lured from their homes by internet predators. So many stories of them being tied, tortured, used up, and disposed of, it made it even worse. I found myself being aroused by the worst things. I had to see a psychiatrist who explained that it was normal for me to feel that way. She told me the fact that it bothered me meant I was overall okay mentally.

"Up to now, I've never acted on these urges. And, unless you count this, I have never done anything illegal. But I have thought about it often.

"I truly honor my position in law enforcement, and need some legal way to channel this sexual aggression in me. That's why I went looking for someone like you on the website, and I am so happy I found you.

"Now your turn," he said.

Allie hesitated then began, "I was a mistake from the beginning, and my parents told me so. My older sister was wanted, but I was not. Because of that I have always thought of myself as a failure. And in kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, I continued to fail throughout my life.

"Our dad used to beat us and our mom pretty regularly. To get away from him, I used to find the darkest and smallest places and try to wedge myself in so as to not be found. There was this hole in the drywall in the back of my mom's closet that led to a space between the walls. It was dark, tight and safe. I'd spend days at a time there, and since I wasn't really wanted, no one came to find me. One time my dad found out about my hiding place. I was 10 and didn't completely fit in the spot anymore, but until that day, it still was my safe space. He yanked me out and was going to use his belt on me. I called for mom to help me. She was always a little crazy and so she came in with my sister's aluminum softball bat and knocked him into a dresser where he fell and had to be taken to the hospital. He later died, and I have always blamed myself for that and the insanity my mom drifted into afterwards.

"When mom was institutionalized a few months later, my sister and I were placed into the foster system. My sister blamed me for everything that happened and refused to go to the same home as me so we were separated. I have seen her only once since, and she still didn't want to talk to me."

"I have never got along with people. I don't know how to say the right things to make them like me. I think I have autism or one of those things, but not the smart kind because I have never been that bright. Well, in foster care, no one liked me, except when they were taking advantage of me. Everytime, they would say, 'Let's keep this secret between us," and because I didn't know I should be ashamed or didn't care who knew, I would tell a teacher or someone. I was always honest when I was young. Well the result is that I would have to pack my stuff and move to a new home. By sixteen this had happened several times and Lisa, my CPS officer, convinced me to get my GED and get out of high school so I could be emancipated and out of foster care."

Josh gave her what must have been a sad look because Allie snapped at him.

"I don't want pity from you. I don't need it. You know what I need," she went on. "I have a hard time feeling emotions and kind of wanted to check out. So immediately out on my own I turned to drugs, but without a real diploma, social skills, or aspirations, it was hard to keep a job. For about a year, all I could think about was getting high, usually on meth. To get my fix, I would do anything. It was during this time that I found that restraint made me feel safe, and orgasms and pain made me feel more alive. I was arrested for drug possession, but the charges were dropped when I agreed to go to the state hospital for rehab. I've been clean since.

12