Captivity Sets Her Free Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, life still wasn't going okay. I went through several jobs, none which paid enough, and ended up running up credit card debt. As you know, despite working some fifty-hour weeks at the hotel, I still couldn't pay the rent. I was getting nowhere. I tried to seek solace in online dating, but I don't know how or even want to please a man. And I don't get the games. I don't want to be trained just to learn to do something I don't want to do. I don't want to play in a bondage session, because it's just a game, or in other words, it means nothing. I don't want to make up a safe word. I would not be doing this with a man I just met if I wanted to be safe. I know how the bondage scene works for most people, it just doesn't work that way for me.

"Like I said, I only feel when I am being fucked or I'm hurting, and I guess I weird people out, because of the dozen or so men I have been with in the last few years, not a one has called me for a second date. I described my fantasy of being kept to nearly two dozen "masters," and every single one of them said it was crazy. They said I needed to keep fantasy separate from reality, that I would need to keep a job, friends, family. Just one person told me it could be a full time lifestyle reality and that was you.

"And that's how I got here," she finished.

Josh stood up and walked over to her again. He gave her a smile and a wink, then slapped her bottom, and began fucking her again. He couldn't resist. She was there, on his couch, available, and she wanted it. He was rocking into her, grabbing her face, tugging wherever his wandering hands could reach. There was a yank of the tit, a shove on her ankles, a pull on her hair. He ended up with both arms on her calves, pushing her so that her pussy rolled up as he pumped into her. She felt him rubbing harder and harder inside of her. She began to climax again and she was sure when she was feeling her strongest pulses, toes completely curling, she felt him fill her again with warm cum. Spent, he left himself inside her, leaned forward and gave her a long lingering kiss on her lips. She found herself kissing him back, and she was ashamed because she would never have done that voluntarily. He stirred something inside of her she never felt before.

Allie was feeling afraid as she used her cuffed hands to push him away.

"While that was nice," she stammered. "It does not mean we are in love. In fact there is no we, not ever."

She thought for a minute, then as he was pulling out and wiping them both down with a wash rag, came up with an idea.

"So you like dating, I take it," she started. "Going to events together, weekend getaways and all that?"

He nodded.

"But you can't because you always end up being violent with them?" she asked. "Do I understand that right?"

"Yes," he said. "I actually would be fine dating you."

"Never gonna happen," she said. "But let's do this. Go ahead and date. Keep me hidden away. Use me as an outlet. Get your aggressive love making and whatnot urges satisfied with me, then go have some good old fashioned romance with the girl of your dreams."

"Hmm," Josh said. "That's something to think about. For now, you are all I need, but I may do what you suggest. I mean it'll always be me that gets to decide, right?"

He looked at his watch and told her, "I have to get some clothes on and run some errands before I go to work this afternoon. Lets see, we ate, I fucked you, we talked, I fucked you again. I think I'm done with you. Let's put you away for now."

Allie watched as he dumped out the duffel bag on the coffee table. There were lots of cuffs, chains and straps. There was some mace and a taser. There was a canvas hood. And there was a roll of red duct tape. He took the duct tape and covered her mouth. Tilting her on her side, he slid the duffel bag over her, pushing her head and legs down so they fit. Then he started zipping it up, pressing down on her hips and twisting her this way and that until the zipper finally closed. He used a zip tie to secure the zipper to the d-ring near the strap.

Allie was cramped, in the dark, and Josh had just turned the bag over and was carrying it somewhere. She wasn't a chub, but she still heard Josh grunting as he put the bag over his shoulder. Her tape gag was already coming off, but she didn't have anything to say, so she kept quiet. She could feel his arms under her as he was lifting.

"I'm putting you on a high shelf in this closet," he told her. "If you squirm you may fall off the shelf and probably be hurt pretty badly, so I would stay still until I come back to use you again. Enjoy."

She heard him shut the closet door, and later the faint sounds of him showering and leaving through the front door. Only when the sounds of his SUV were gone, was she sure she was alone. She remained still in her dark, quiet, somewhat safe hiding place, and she wanted to be nowhere else.

-----------

This is of course a work of fiction. It is the product of my wild fantasies (and maybe a bit of a latent desire and a tiny little hint of an autobiography) Maybe I'll come back and continue the story some day.

12