Capture Team Pt. 06: Homeward Bound

Story Info
Informer returned to home station to make choice.
8k words
4.25
2.1k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOMEWARD BOUND

"Who knows where a journey may lead?" I grunted as I watched my handler standing naked with blue uniformed LT Tina and Agents Cliff and Logan. Called from behind the wire of the Hen house and ordered to drop the blanket, Jane, my handler, was the next to last of the two females still held naked in the holding pen.

Earlier working undercover, Jane and I had been taken along with defaulting debtors and runaway indenturees captured filming a porn flick in an on-campus theatre at River Bend.

As I stood by holding the wire watching my handler run through out-processing for shipment to the Institute, hands on head, open mouth, squat and cough, bend over, and spread cheeks, dashing my hopes that my handler and I would be treated with gentility and deference and released.

We were in words Jane whispered to me behind the wire, "Homeward Bound" for the headquarters of the Institute. Jane and the capture team regarded The Institute as home station. Jane had clear a expectation. As a newly recruited indenturee, I could only wonder what lay in store for me. I hadn't any clue or indication.

My handler grunted when Cliff's fingers gruffly penetrated her insides. I couldn't bear to watch. I turned away.

My relationship with Jane evolved during the time we roomed together. My real roommate Felicity Bogan had been the subject of a body execution on an earlier roundup in River Bend. Jane my handler became her stand - in, my new roommate, taking Felicity's place in my dorm.

Jane was a good match for Felicity, by height, weight, and bust size, but I had to teach Jane Felicity's mannerisms, how she sat down, how she walked, how she spoke. "To be a good actress," I told Jane, "the externals must match the intangible quality of what come from inside."

There were differences, in personality, between Jane and Felicity whom Jane replaced in my dorm. In the communal showers the real Felicity may have done nothing more than turn her lip up in disgust at guys who claimed to be transmen gawking at us in the shower. Jane as Felicity, taunting two guys harassing us, drew them closer to splash soap in their eyes. That tale went viral before the round up. Brought before the Dean, Jane questioned the accusation in an award winning performance, "Attacking men because they weren't real transmen? Oh, no. The gal-guys were splashing soap around. Typical girl-gals, they have bad aim. They got some soap in their eyes."

My reverie was broken when Lt Tina, neatly attired in the dress unform, hair tied perfectly back, called out my name, "Bliss, drop your wrap, get out here. You're the last starlet from the female cast in a porn production rounded up at an on -- campus. Time to make your entrance on the stage, Starlet. We're waiting on you girl."

Casting aside the blanket I emerged from the cage to present my body for inspection.

"Quiet," Cliff, the tall blond Institute's enforcement Agent in a rumpled blue utility uniform with an ironed -- on gold star, ordered. "Hands on your head, feet apart," Cliff growled. Standing to Cliff's right was his partner Logan. Cliff's hands warmed my skin as he massaged my under arms, under-boobs, inside legs, groinal crease, vaginal lips, and mound.

"I crave your touch," I cooed, "It feels so wonderful, chases away the blues when life's been tough."

"She's reciting a line from the play," Logan, also in the rough utility uniform, snickered.

"Craving my touch? Hmm OK, bend over," Cliff barked, "Touch your feet." Waiting for me to comply, Cliff shouted a command, "You know the drill. Reach for that puffy behind and pull those sweet cheeks apart."

I heard the screeching sound of Cliff's stretching his latex gloves. "You must really like me," I told Cliff, "Perhaps we should stop meeting this way and go out on a regular date." I gasped as Cliff's thumb penetrated my rectum.

I had gotten quite used to Cliff's touch. While rooming with my handler undercover agent Jane in the dorm rooms, Cliff would periodically pay a visit to interview me and Jane on videotape. Every interview was preceded by a strip -- search. I had to stand bare naked in the middle of the room hands on head, feet apart, while Cliff turned my clothes inside out and felt along the seams. I winked at Jane when I caught her eyes following Cliff's hands as he explored the contours of my body. "you could join me and share the enchantment of his touch," I invited Jane.

"Only if Cliff would join us in the shower," Jane taunted Cliff.

Required to remain naked frozen in place with my clothing scattered at my feet, I reported progress we were making toward getting a role in the porn production which attracted defaulting debtors. The cast, I learned from the interchange between Jane and Cliff while I presented my naked body with arms were extended, presented a "target of opportunity." The real "person of interest" was the director Bernie, a former officer. Having deserted and been declared truant, the director was now sought by the Institute.

"OK, Jane," Cliff commanded, "you're next."

Cliff backed off this request when Jane threatened to have Nurse Jenny permanently cure his toxic masculinity. "There is the option," I reminded Cliff, "a threesome in the shower."

Where did the journey as an informer begin? Actually, my story began long before the round up of the cast of a porn production. Along with my handler Jane, I infiltrated a porn production to spy on the cast and crew.

Initially I found my role troubling. With one or two exceptions, none of these girls taken in the roundup set out with evil in mind. What drove these girls to porn was debt. They were trying to raise money to pay off the debt and avoid getting seized in the interim. In a sense I was the bad gal. I was a snitch, an undercover informant, but what ws my choice? I had signed an indenture. I had one right: to obey.

Indeed, the same was true for the capture team, who had brought me in as an Institute asset. Cliff, whose index and middle fingers massaged my clit, and my handler Jane who had preceded me were pivotal characters in the first act of the drama.

Weeks before the round -- up of the porn production's cast, I was a care -- free college girl, a free woman, out with my friend and roommate Felicity Bogan when Cliff and Jane, dressed in police uniforms swooped down on Felicity's car. After removing Felicity and cuffing her for default on her auto loan, Cliff inspected my id. A small default, recently declared, popped up. His partner Jane was inclined to let me go with a warning to bring my account current.

Cliff's words were harsh, "It's all dollars and sense!" Cliff declared, "Women are the items on the ledger that balances the Institute's books. They're the Institute's cash cow."

"Fresh out of Security School at The Institute, Cliff, you might say that. The Institute," Jane acknowledged, "you'll learn, Cliff, rightly or wrongly, tends to make decisions based upon the bottom line: the risk that the benefit will exceed the expense." To me, Jane ordered, "OK cupcake out of the car." To Cliff, Jane smirked, "You wanted to take her. You check her out."

"When a-traditional married couples, unable to do it the natural way, want a child and attractive Surrogates can be tempted into overspending and finding themselves in default. When hospitals and health food companies seek human milk," Cliff lectured as he had me bent over the hood for a quick pat down frisk, "girls in default are plucked off the street to join the herd."

"Cupcake sized cup A/B tits draw too little to justify the expense of a body execution for a small debt," Jane observed, "If the Institute can't talk a relative into buying her, the Institute will release her with a promise to bring the debt up to date."

That was how the journey began. Now, I was facing the last leg in my journey, bound to the Institute where my fate would be decided.

Processing out for shipment to Institute, I was bent over with Cliff's fingers inside me playing with my clit, when LT Tina in the formal dress uniform urged Cliff, "Cliff, let's move the herd toward the cattle car."

When I chimed in, "And I thought Cliff was falling in love with me," LT Tina, shaking her head, shot me a disdainful half - smile.

"For someone facing seven years on your indenture plus three more for termination by body execution, you're taking the process, Missy," LT Tina upbraided me, "rather nonchalantly."

"I am an actress," I replied, "How would you like me to play the part?"

Rolling her eyes in consternation, LT Tina ordered Cliff, "Pass her through."

Manacled with cable ties and marched out of the dungeon to the corridor leading to the courtyard, the line to the cargo van ready to cart the indenturees away, the final leg of my journey was about to begin.

The line to the cargo van halted at the brightly lit tailor's platform where I was first stripped and searched when I was repossessed with Felicity in her car.

I'm sure I yelped "Strip?" questioning Officer Cliff's request when I was brought into this dingy dungeon. "Am I under arrest?" I argued, "Am I charged with a crime? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Technically, no, you," Jenny, a nurse in a white lab coat over loose scrubs, approaching to assist Cliff, explained, "haven't been accused of a crime. You were repossessed to enforce the indenture you signed when you pledged your person and property as collateral for a loan."

"If I didn't do anything wrong," I suggested, "Let me go back to my dorm to make arrangements for payment."

"At this point, we're beyond that," Nurse Jenny assured me, "You are in default. Your person has now been seized. You and your property are forfeited to the Institute. The Institute is entitled to seize your clothing and examine your person to appraise its property."

"Property?" I protested, "I'm a person."

"The Institute," Officer Jane explained, "must consider an appropriate disposition: release and reinstatement of the loan on conditions, retention by the Institute, a private sale to allow a relative to redeem your person or ship you to auction. Either take off your clothes or Cliff will cut them off ..."

Removed behind the wire to the "Hen house," I was nustled buck naked butt -- to -- butt for warmth between Felicity and another woman. Forced to endure Felicity's moaning that she didn't want her Mom to know, I smirked, "who else might pay off your debt and bail you out of here?"

Crammed behind the wire in the Hen house with Felicity, I had to endure listening to her pout. "I only had the damn car for a couple of months. I knew I was falling behind with my payments. Man, a couple of nights work in porn, damn! If you had only been more willing to play a role with me as twins selected for a medical experiment about sub verbal communication."

"So, I challenged Felicity, "a guy attracted to you by your flaming orange crop top and black micro -- mini skirt had a card and a brochure which identified him as a cinematographer. All he wanted was to get what little clothing you were wearing off."

"Well," Felicity snorted, "We both ended up naked anyway and got nothing to show for it."

Ahead, the out-processed line of naked women bound hand and foot inched forward slowly. Every once in a while, the giant door to the outside world opened admitting a gust of icy wind and swallowing one of the indenturees.

Unlike most of the repossessed females, even on my initial visit to the platform, I remained unemotional and impervious. I didn't weap and smear my mascara. I was an actress I could imagine. My mind could send me somewhere else to be someone else. I created a hardened shell around me for protection.

Yes, it did take a hardened shell to become an informant. That phase of the journey began when I was recruited in the room on my left. Produced naked in front of Nurse Jenny, then in charge of the capture team which brought me into the dungeon on a body execution for debt, I would be offered conditional freedom..

While I credit myself as a good actress, I must applaud Nurse Jenny's first -- class act. When I was led to The Capture Team Leader's office across from the platform, in short order, Nurse Jenny persuaded me to sign a 10 year indenture to act as an undercover informant.

A warm blanket thrown over my shivering shoulders, I was presented with my clothing neatly stack of clothes and folded on a desk in the corner of the room. Enumerating the property seized from my person, Officer Jane recited, "print polka dot dress, black sheer stockings thigh high, black panties, black bra cup B, heels. Women's black clutch bag; Jewellery: Earrings, necklace, ankle bracelet. Accompanied by receipt," Jane smiled plunking down a pen on the table, "ready for signature."

"Let me explain," Nurse Jenny interjected, "the terms the Institute offers to restore you to a measure of freedom. Right now, you have nothing. If you accept the Institute's conditions," Jane explained, "your debt including your student loan will be liquidated, you'll keep your place in school, your clothes, jewellery and spending money will be returned to you. You will be returned to your dorm under the conditions the Institute chooses to extend."

"And those conditions," I asked.

"Termination of your indenture 10 years after date of graduation," Nurse Jenny responded, "In the interim, while in school, you will perform such duties as the Institute assigns you. Until graduation, you get to keep your name. Otherwise, an indentured slave has no clan, no right to marry without permission or to inherit, and therefore no last name."

"You ask a great deal of me. To get my clothes back and sleep in my own bed, I must become a rat, an informant, spying on others and reporting them?" I took a breath. "And if I refuse?" I asked.

"You have every right," Nurse Jenny acknowledged, "not to accept our conditions and to insist the terms of your original Indenture be observed. In that event, you will be returned behind the wire of the Hen House and shipped to the Institute which may retain you in its Surrogacy program and inseminate you, offer your person for private sale to a family member, or ship you to auction."

"And what about my roommate Felicity Bogan," I asked, "We're like sisters."

Nurse Jenny shrugged her shoulders as if unconcerned. "Felicity is our second choice. It's you or her. I can't take you both. You're both drama students but the Institute regards you as brighter and more levelheaded, therefore more capable."

"Think of it as you have full time employment guaranteed for 10 years after graduation." As I signed the new Indenture, Jane, ready to return my clothing and accessories, assured me, "Take some courses in police science and asset recovery. You might make it into Institute Security."

"Can I say goodbye to Felicity?" I asked.

I heard the clamor in the corridor outside the examination room. With a flick of her remote, Nurse Jenny activated the TV screen over the door which displayed a procession of naked female indenturees cuffed and shackled shuffling feet with difficulty as they were led away.

My heart dropped when Felicity, bare chest pushed out by hands cuffed behind her back, passing by looked up at the camera. "Oh my God," I sighed.

"Alright," Nurse Jenny noted, "The decision is made. The Indenture is signed. Bliss' goodbyes have been said. Jane, show our friend Bliss upstairs to dress and get her ready to rejoin her life."

A gust of frigid December air gushing through the corridor brought me back to my current quandary. The heavy exterior door flew open. The girl at the head of the line was sucked out into the bright lights of the courtyard. The line toward the exit inched forward.

"They're going to march us outside, bare assed and bare foot," shrieked one of the gals rounded up with the cast.

The moans were about to fill corridor until I shouted, "Huh, free revue!"

This evening on the platform, I played the strip search with a touch of sass when I was brought in here and bent over to present my ass. Unlike other women cast in the porn production, I deliberately entertained Cliff with sizzling provocative asides, "I usually get extra crispy," I quipped pilling my butt cheeks apart for inspection, "C notes for a shot like this. If you like what you see, I'll give you a ride."

Cliff snickered, "Are your neatly trimmed pussy hairs as red hot as your carrot top?"

"Flaming red pussy hairs warn you how red hot I am," I teased Cliff.

"Sexy? Even with the apple plum shape of your bum," Cliff retorted, "you're not very chesty. Those tits are no bigger than goosebumps."

"What can you expect? Let me put you to the test," I proposed, "Drop your pants and let me watch you go erect. Don't worry I'll give you time to reflect."

A strange look appeared on Cliff's face. We looked at each other for a full minute. I found myself panting. I found my audacity was arousing. Did Cliff?

Grabbing my arm, Cliff brusquely pushed me into Capture Team's Office.

"Ah, Bliss, my flaming red -- head starlet," I was greeted by the new commander LT Tina stiff behind her desk in the dress uniform. Rising from behind her desk to offer her hand, Tina exclaimed, "In the dungeon undressed, bite sized boobs no bigger than goose flesh." At her nod Cliff cut the cable ties off my wrists. "Bliss, our informant, a member of our crew, Cliff," Lt Tina ordered, "get Bliss a blanket, before she turns blue."

"Mission successful. What a sensation!" I reveled as I pulled the blanket tight around my body, "Can I go upstairs? Let me sack out, get my clothes back and go off on vacation?"

"The Institute has other plans for you," Lt Tina advised, "you will be transported to the Institute to monitor detainees en route. Leave, training, and return to school, after you report in, The Institute decides."

"I guess," I muttered in resignation, "I have the right to obey."

"As we all do, Bliss," Tina nodded to Cliff.

When I rose, Lt Tina swept the blanket off my back. To Cliff, LT ordered, "Cable tie this naked shivering body. Return it," she stressed the depersonalizing it, "to the queue for shipment."

Whirled around and wrists secured, I found myself back in line behind my handler.

Soon I found myself next in line behind Jane waiting for the heavy exterior door to open. The noise attracted my attention. Behind me I could see guards escorting the men. There were only three of them tall curly Bernie, the porn producer was in the lead. His wrists were secured behind his back; his genitalia were locked down in a cock blocker; his mouth was shuttered with a ball jam.

Bernie acted and starred in every aspect of his production, including picking up the cast and crew in a windowless cargo truck. As soon as the van doors shut, Bernie lifted my shirt and bra to play with my nipples. Most girls looked down while he reached under their clothes to fondle. Looking Bernie in the eye, I gave him a blast of sass while cool air sent my nipples erect,"'Ooo," I teased Bernie, "if you stretch the elastic in my underwear out of shape, I'll have to come commando."

"What fun would be in that?" Bernie snickered with a smile.

I was brought back to the present when Cliff forced my head to look forward. "Eyes front," Cliff barked.

"Are you jealous?" I taunted Cliff.

The heavy gate opened with a clanging noise. Jane disappeared into the blinding light of the courtyard. I could barely make out the outline of the rear of a cargo van a few feet from the exit. The guards kept the men wearing the cock lock several yads down the corridor. Not much noise came from ball -- gagged Bernie; the threat of tasers stifled the other two. I was now alone.

Since the night I signed the indenture Jane and I had rarely been apart. After I signed the Indenture, I was allowed upstairs to the crew's quarters, provided Cliff's T shirt and a pair of Jane's panties to sleep in as Jane pasted Felicity's pictures from Felicity's selfies and from photos on my phone around a vanity on the table.