Capture Team Pt. 06: Homeward Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When my greased, gloved fingers reach inside," Jenny chuckled as she dabbed the fingers of her gloves with grease, "I have an advantage. Trust the science! I know where to melt the frost, while my other hand massages your belly to check your egg crate."

"Nurse Jenny," I exclaimed, "You put on such a good show you ought to have been an actress."

"We all act on the world stage," Jenny enthusiastically declared, "in medicine the script creates an aura called the bedside manner, now," Jenny patted the table; her voice sparkled; the words seemed the effervesce as they left her lips, "Lie back and enjoy it!"

As Jenny probed my insides, she questioned what I had heard while working in the porn shoot and with the other actors after arrest. "Not so much from the detainees. Most expected to eventually face the body snatchers out enforcing the debt. The interesting chit-talk came from the capture team -- discussing tightening of internal security. LT Tina kept me in custody to spy on the cargo. En route here on the cargo van I learned more about the capture team than the cargo. "

Jenny prodded me, "Considering the results, LT Tina seems to have acted rather arbitrarily in retaining you in custody."

"I signed an indenture," I reminded Jenny. "An indenturee has one right: the right to obey."

Completing the exam, Jenny remarked biting her lip, "I have to report to Dr Crenshaw. Until he decides what to do with you," Jenny sighed, "I'm supposed to lock you up."

I replied, "I'll walk into the cage and shut the gate for you." I shrugged my shoulders. "Where am I going dressed like this?"

I'm not sure how long I waited. In short order a burly grey jacketed security officer retrieved me from the cage. Led through a security corridor to a checkpoint, where I faced another security inspection. After bending over the counter for a reading of my bar code, I was ordered to stand over a clear glossy patch of floor, there to spread my legs and squat. "I need to check your undercarriage," the guard assured me, "It's less intrusive than a manual internal exam."

As I squatted the guard ran her finger up my sides from my hips into my underarms with the instruction. "Hold your torso up, if you please!" I could feel her breath on my neck as she stood behind me. Tapping my side boobs, the guard cleared me, "OK, that wasn't so bad." Pointed toward a door, I was advised, "Dr Crenshaw will meet you presently in his private sauna."

Two tall naked male security, arms crossed over muscular chests, both eunuchs, with shriveled penises, stood to either side of the hot tub., Dr Philip Crenshaw, standing nude in the center of the tub, musculature toned, penis flaccid balls, dangling, Next to Dr Crenshaw was a tall, short haired blonde woman. Small pale raisin -- ettes topped cup caked boobs. Her slit crept into a mound and pubis which were shaved clean.

Breaking the silence, Dr Crenshaw cast a penetrating stare from my bare feet, to my B cup breasts. "Privately, I meet with my staff on the level. All important Institute proceedings are conducted in the nude. The natural state encourages trust and transparency, honesty and candor, and equality. Generally speaking, you have said it correct: an indenturee has little free choice. He or she has only the right to obey. In your case, however, you have a choice. My attorney will explain."

"Bliss, you weren't on the capture list when you were taken," the deep voice of the tall blonde echoed through the cavernous recreation room, "Bringing you in was discretionary. You could have been left off with a warning to bring your account current."

"I wasn't. I signed an indenture pledging you ten years of my life after graduation, debts paid, schooling provided so long as I'm faithful to my indenture," I replied, "considering how many want to be stars and how few the opportunities are, I have job security."

"Both LT Tina and SGT Jenny recommend retaining you," Dr Crenshaw added, "Even your handler Jane approves."

"After you signed your indenture, your older sister on behalf of your parents offered to redeem you," the blonde continued, "Because you were validly the subject of a body execution and had indentured yourself to the Institute, redemption, if accepted by you, would make you her slave -- for seven years ..."

"Plus, of course," I corrected, "three more years, the penalty for the cost of capture."

"Quite!" the blonde continued, "The Institute would release you from the Indenture you gave us. Your parents or your sister, acting on their behalf, could restore your freedom --"

"And my clothes, spending money, and personal possessions left behind in my dorm room?" I asked. "Under my Indenture with the Institute, I keep all that. What becomes of my stuff?"

"Unless otherwise agreed to, an indentured slave possesses only," the blonde lawyer explained, "such property as the Master allows."

"Under my Indenture, I keep my last name until graduation. And I'd keep my right to inherit." Waiting for a nod, I looked from Dr Crenshaw to his blonde lawyer. "If I agree to rescind my indenture, I lose all that and I'd be delivered as a naked slave in a private sale to my sister. Am I correct?"

"As your sister has been designated to act on behalf of your parents, yes. We give you a choice as an accommodation out of benevolence," The Blond insisted.

"Certainly, it would benefit the Institute in the short run. If I freed you from your obligation to me," I smiled, "and allowed you to sell my person to my sister, bad for me; worse for Nurse Jenny and LT Tina."

"Bad for Jenny and Tina! How so?" demanded Dr Crenshaw.

"By showing such little loyalty to Nurse Jenny and LT Tina who placed their confidence in me," When Dr Crenshaw's eyes we raised, I continued, "I'd show my commanders to have been poor judges of character. If you wish to release me from my Indenture, you'd have to send me home a free woman. Otherwise, I'm at home station. What is my next assignment?"