All Comments on 'Captured'

by princesslittle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Intriguing idea. Quite well written, and being a lesbian into D/s, this was a real turn on to read. Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good.

This was amazing. Please write more like this! A follow up would be great too, if you're so inclined.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good but Question

This was non-consensual was it not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Follow up please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Follow up

This was amazingly written and I definitely hope for a follow up! The tone of the story was incredible.

CrazedsubCrazedsubabout 7 years ago
More!!

I would love to read more of this new slaves story....please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Should've been longer... I was so close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice Story!!!

Would like to know how this college life guard got into this position????

Too bad!!! This is suppose to be a VIRGIN story.!!!! She might not have had a dick yet!!! But if they shoved a dildo up into her, she does not have a flower any more.! No Cherry to POP!! Not a untouched college virgin.

insertion cant be done more than inch or so if she has not been deflowered.

Could of been a great as is, Virgin story, Especially if a woman wins the bidding.

Some Tribbing.

Forcing the virgin girl to stand naked in front of her and diddle herself to edging over and over.

Orgasm only at her command!

Maybe a wife sets it up as a kinky gift. Makes the girl masturbate in front of her husband.

Maybe she is a special birthday gift for her husband. When was the last time her husband got to deflower such a young girl.

Virgins have a CHERRY!!! DIck or no dick.

Nice story. Waiting for part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous