All Comments on 'Captured'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read!

I really enjoyed reading this. Very hot. Please please write more! It's so different than any storie I have read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boundaries

Well done I agree very different I really would love to see the boundaries they push on the wife and husband and the 3 captive... love the story

Locksley7Locksley7about 5 years ago
Wow!!!

This kept my attention all the way through and cause me to spring a pretty good boner as well while reading. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"His unwashed tongue"?

How many washed tongues have you seen? Pretty implausible story throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IT BETTER NOT BE... 5 STARS!!!

I love your story and will be waiting for part 2. EXCELLENT storytelling, the only part I

didn't care for is the two men rubbing their dicks. thank you. 5 stars!

EdthegentEdthegentover 3 years ago
Love it!

Would love to see this continue!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 3 years ago
For her hard work,...

...Eve should be able to retain her husband, together with at least one of the 3 men. It is only right.

Very amusing story!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

aerials?

Most people have their aerials coming out the top and side of their head, like antennas.

I'm sure you meant areolas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your, a fun writer. some fun stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

lated on the two inbreads move the men tied up so they are close, and back to front, with blueballs behind Jack, when his wife gets raped a second time, blueballs can be rubbed all up in jack ass crack and with all the precum leaking left his asshole lubed and then penetrated, the wife sees this and cums and starts talking dirty to her husband, ya baby take that cock up your ass , it's making my pussy so wet watching you get your ass fucked by a stranger. fuck his ass good while i get my pussy stuffed with this 9 inch thick cock. and cum shoots across the room and hits his wife in the face as shes getting fucked hard bent over the table. blueballs has not cum yet so jack is getting railed for 10 more minutes and cums a second time again shooting his load and hitting his wife yet again. the wife says you must love that cock in you ass to make you shot that hard. his still going.... my god did they give you a few Viagra or are you just a fucking machine behind my husband... then the wife wispers in the 9inched cocked inbreads ear as shes getting railed, i think if he likes it in the ass he should try the both of your cocks in a split-roast with the 9 inch cock in his ass and the 7 inch in his mouth. i bet he would love that...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

only read few lines same old crap woman likes to be raped if so why are so maney men in jail for it should be exicuted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...