All Comments on 'Captured and Conquered Ch. 06'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointed in the ending

You had a good thing going but the ending got rushed :( The characters still have so much to say but I feel like I just got slapped in the face with a "The End." But your other chapters were top notch.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
I liked it

It has obviously taken you a while to put all this together and I didn't feel it was rushed at the end at all.

You have described beautifully the mental torment she suffered, and will continue to suffer, until he is eventually caught.

You can now just imagine what she is going to go through for the rest of her life.

Well done

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid woman

When she had the chance, she should have gone for the neck and jugular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good…

Glad she got away. Glad she doesn't surrender her freedom for the sake of a few forced orgasms. (really - guys - it's not worth it! But, have your fantasy - just remember it isn't true) Wish he had been caught. Not sure why she lives in so isolated a place that it took so long for anyone to get back to her apartment. Does she not have neighbors? Surely, she would have police protection. Usually, these stories end with the capitulation of the captive - which is a total fantasy, and since this is a fantasy site, it's to be expected. I'm pleased to find ONE story with SOME reality in it. She wouldn't be left so unprotected after her escape. Pretty good job. Your series as a whole could use some copy editing. There are fragmented sentences, missing words, etc. Is English not your first language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great job. Too many of these stories paint the woman as a limp dishrag and has all the emotional content of the same. There doesn't necessarily have to be a happy ending, and this story doesn't have one, for it to be a good story that doesn't completely sacrifice the female into a state of complete retardation rather than a human being with thoughts and feelings. After all, back in reality where sex isn't confined to a few paragraphs or pages, there's nothing at all sexy about being locked 24 hours a day up in a room for random episodes of beatings and rape until he finally gets tired of the woman or she is too old to be attractive, and ultimately ends up in a ditch.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Too rare

A very nice effort. Sure Julia/Alice will have to look over her shoulder for a long time, but Alex is doomed to be captured. He's stalking her and that's frightening, but unlike most of these stories, she involved the police and Alex requires a certain setting for his fantasy, which means even if he's wealthy, he's going to leave a trail. He has to afford his domain somehow, so he'll either get caught in the act of purloining the money or some forensic accountant in the employ of the authorities will unearth his trail.

In the meantime, it's nice to read a tale that shows a woman of strength and determination. Bravo. Stories that display admirable human will (male of female) are far too rare...especially here.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Blade was good even if not used to its full potential. Time to up it to a concealed carry permit. Let him master a full 9mm clip. Quite the portrait of a psycho. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At Last

A NC/R Heroine who lives up to the name..glad I read this. if only more people could resolve stories like this instead of having the girl abjectly surrender to her abuser

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Wow! Well written! One of the best ever! Truly pro! He was evil and demented-yet somehow loveable and lost. Wish it were not over.

sweetone66sweetone66over 10 years ago
Wow....

That was really worth reading... but I wish there was more to this story. It was hot and very well written. MORE please, whether it is a continuation of this story or another altogether I am sure it will be just as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

I completely agree with others... Nice to see a noncon story that has a dose of reality to it by involving a heroine who doesn't let herself become someone's punching bag just because he's good looking and dominant. At the same time, you've provided some good "stroke" material for the imagination.... I actually thought her dream was kind of hot, it's just too bad that for her, the context for the dream is more of a nightmare. I like the way it ended but I think you could've taken the story in some interesting directions if you were to build on Alex's slight show of humanity and sanity when he felt guilt for how he treated Julia in the previous chapter.

I wish there were more stories like this on this site. Thx for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best noncon yet!!!!

This is really one of the best and realistic noncon stories I have ever read, I hope you write more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I dont agree!! Nooo it cant end like that. I demand a happy ending where Julia and alex happy together!!!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Damnd

More..continue please. We Need some Kind of ending please! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a great way to end the story!

Even though that's a great ending, you wrote it so well that I still want more! Besides, it's difficult to keep the same feeling in the follow ups and Part 2's that made the originals so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG! Sequel please!!!!!

HellCat_SundryHellCat_Sundryover 6 years ago

This gets better and better with each reread. It's hard to find works to out there that know how to frighten as much as they titillate.

What's worse is I'm sitting there thinking, how he keep slipping away? Why was he so arrogant. ..I mean, unless he's done this all before O.o

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I am very happy that she did not give in and fought him off. I still don't buy forced orgasms and I still think he's an idiot to treat a woman this way if he wants to establish a relationship with her, but at least you didn't make her into a loser who would end up falling for such a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!

She should have bought a GUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

Such a shallow victory, the way it’s written seems to indicate that he will win. It’s a really disappointing end she should have incapacitated him or killed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Accept him

Good read but anticlymatic ending. I would prefer her to accept him. She finds him attractive, he knows her body.

I would like to have an Alex for myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just wondering..

The ending leaves me feeling tense, knowing this isnt going to be the REAL end of this story...just that we wont hear it. And I am not complaining, its the authors prerogative. Always. I am happy Julie got away from Alex though, even if it ends up being temporary. No one wants to be kidnapped and abused arbitrarily, at the mercy of a sadist. Because they have no mercy. I see comments about people who "want their own Alex" and it takes a particular sexual deviancy/history to ever crave a bastard like Alex. Plucking a young virgin off the street and forcing her into what Julie endured is NEVER going to make that girl love you. Obey you, perhaps. But only at the cost of herself. Inside she will be dead. Many are fine with having a submissive human zombie, it seems. But to me that exascerbates the fact that people dealing in this type of behavior are abnormal, warped....to put it nicely. Or cowardly excuses for men, if I said it bluntly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crappy Ending

She should have just kept on stabbing until he died. When the story got moved to BDSM I was completely dumbfounded it was just ridiculous. So I ignored those sections and skipped to the end. She was never in a position to give consent to the sociopath. If it was intended as an erotic story you missed the mark completely. Rape and abuse isn’t sexy.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous