Captured by Officer Steven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?" Blanche asked.

"My roommate is getting married, and she and her husband will keep the apartment," Cheryl said.

"I will help you find a place," Blanche said.

"John will need a new roommate," I said.

"That is why I wondered if he was submissive," Cheryl said.

"I have some incriminating video of him. You want to blackmail him and see if you want him?" Carla asked Cheryl.

"How small is his wiener? Cheryl asked.

"Four inches, but you could use that to make him lick you more," Carla said. "Plus, I will be glad to loan you Gene's cock, if you make John clean you out after," Carla said.

"Let us try John out then," Cheryl said.

Carla got up and opened the door to her apartment. When John walked by, she pulled him in. He protested her maltreating him, but Carla was much too strong for him to stop her.

"Why did you pull me in here?" John asked.

"I wanted to show you a video," Carla said.

Carla showed the video of John being sucked by me. It also showed his gaped ass, and it appeared I had just taken him up his ass. He was shocked by it.

"If you want this not to be posted all over the internet, you will do as I say," Carla said.

"Okay, anything, just please, you cannot post it," John said.

"Take off all your clothes, John," Carla said. John took off all his clothes, and he was hard. Carla sat on a wooden chair and pulled John over her lap. She started to spank him, and he was submissive also. She spanked him hard at least 30 times. He squealed like a girl as Carla spanked him. His athletic legs quivered as she dominated him.

"Cheryl, why don't you sit down? It is your turn to spank him," Carla said.

Cheryl sat down, and Carla moved John on to her lap. Cheryl spanked John hard another 30 times, and John was very aroused by it. Carla whispered something in Cheryl's ear. Carla picked up John and lay John on his back on the carpet. Cheryl lowered herself onto John. She rode his little cock for only a few seconds, and he had an orgasm. Maybe he only dates women till he has sex because he is a three-pump chump. Who would want a repeat performance of that? I thought.

"Make him lick you now, Cheryl," Carla ordered.

Cheryl lowered her semen filled sex onto John's face. John refused to lick his semen out of Cheryl. Carla squeezed his balls, and the pain motivated John to start to lick. John seemed to like the taste of his semen. After his initial hesitation, he licked Cheryl out hungrily. John's little prick was hard again. Carla had Blanche lower her pussy onto John's cock. Cheryl had another orgasm. John came once more, way before Blanche could climax, most likely due to John's member's tiny size. Carla had Blanche make John clean her out also. Blanche came again.

Carla made John suck my cock, and I was not very happy about it. Carla and Cheryl took some pictures of John with my cock in his mouth, and John looked strangely delighted in the photos. Carla stripped off all her clothes. She let me pull my cock out of John's mouth, and she pushed me onto my back and climbed onto my nine inches. Carla rode me hard, and I shot my load into her. Carla, now indeed aroused, came just as quickly.

"John, lick me out, you clean up, boy," Carla said. John happily licked my come out of Carla, and she climaxed again. Carla got off of John's mouth.

"Eugene is going to live here as my slave. Cheryl is going to move in with you, John as your mistress. Do you have a problem with that?" Carla asked.

"No, it is alright with me. Will Cheryl pay John's half of the rent?" John said. John's soft cock rapidly became hard. He certainly wanted to be owned by Cheryl.

"Cheryl, do you want to put John back on the right track by being his Mistress," Carla asked.

"Yes, I would like to own a cum slut like him. I will pay half of the rent. John, I want you to suck Gene hard again," Cheryl said.

John obediently sucked my cock until I was hard. Sucking my dick made John hard again. When I was stiff, Cheryl pulled John off and pushed me over on my back.

"I need a real dick," Cheryl said, enjoying humiliating John. John was still hard; he must have liked the abuse.

Cheryl climbed on my cock again, enjoying her power over us boys. She rode me hard and fast, and we came at the same time. Blanche felt sorry for John, pushed him on his back, and started to suck his tiny wiener. Cheryl climbed up on John's face.

"Get licking cleanup, boy," Cheryl said. John happily licked her out as he shot his load into Blanche's mouth. Blanche looked at Carla, and Carla nodded. Blanche then kissed me and forced John's semen into my mouth. When Blanche finished kissing me, Carla kissed me again. Carla's kissing made me hard once more.

"We need to go shopping for the boy's new panties then," Carla said.

"First, I need to shave off all his pubic hair," Cheryl said,

"You know where the razor is," Carla said. Cheryl took John to the bathroom, cut off all his pubic hair, and then shaved him smooth. Carla sucked my erection and did not stop sucking till I shot a load in her mouth. I had never been this sexually satisfied as she then kissed me and made me swallow all my semen. Carla must enjoy making me eat boy sauce. I was starting to mind it less because at least she was going to have to make me come a lot to do that.

When they finished, the five of us got into Carla's oversize shower. It was fun to wash so many breasts and pussies. Carla enjoyed washing my cock. Then we all dressed. Carla loaned panties to John and me, as they were not going to let us wear any male underwear.

"I am the queen bee, and I own all of you," Carla said. Everyone agreed to that.

We all went to go to the mall. Our new mistresses wanted to buy some new panties, So John and I could wear them under our clothes. Blanche retrieved jeans and a shirt for me. John put his clothes on over the borrowed panties, and I put my jeans over mine.

Blanche had a big Mercedes, so we all got in that. Blanche drove us to the mall, and the five of us got out. Blanche took us to a lingerie shop she was fond of patronizing. Carla looked through the panties looking for ones that would rub me the right way. Some soft material or silk: any material that would keep me aroused. She found a package of three, all in pastel colors. She also found some individual soft lace ones and a solid red silk one. Cheryl followed suit and picked out some for John. When the two mistresses had found what they wanted, they wanted us to try them on.

"Where are the dressing rooms," Carla asked.

"In the back right corner," the salesgirl said. The salesgirl was tall and attractive with milk chocolate-colored skin. Her hair was straightened, cut in a cute and trendy short style. She wore blue eye shadow and brownish-red lipstick. She wore a nice tight-fitting white blouse and a pleated black skirt. She knew how to present herself. Her name tag read Sheri.

Carla went into a dressing room with me, and Cheryl and Blanche took John into another one. Carla closed the curtain and made me strip naked, and then she handed me the transparent red lace panties. I put the panties on. Once they were on, Carla bent down and kissed me and caressed my ass through the panties.

"You are a cute young slut aren't you, Gene," Carla said.

"If you say so," I said. I was happy to be controlled by this gorgeous amazon.

"Why don't we go out to the mirror and you can see how good you look," Carla said.

"I do not want to get in trouble," I said. My cock told a different story. I was worried about other customers turning me into mall security.

"I want Blanche and the cute salesgirl to see you in these. I will go out to see if any customers might report you," Carla said. Blanche left John and Cheryl to see what I looked like in the new panties. Carla went out to the mirror that was on the sales floor. She came back and dragged me out to the mirror.

"Those look quite sexy on him," Blanche said.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was embarrassed by how feminine the panties looked. I loved the way they felt on though. The sales lady came up and smiled, her white teeth contrasting her beautiful dark-skinned face.

"Could you check the fit for us," Carla asked?

Sheri put her hand in the waistband of the red lace panties to check how tight they were. She then grabbed my package to check how the fit was there. I shuddered a little in excitement. My penis head was now protruding over the top of the waistband. Sheri rubbed my penis head, and I began to squirm around. I would not mind her riding me, I thought, as Cheryl pulled John out to the mirror, and Sheri checked his fit. When she checked the front of his panties, she laughed. John was wearing black panties.

"Is there anything in here? Sheri said. She pulled the front of the panties out and looked in them, pretending to see if he had a penis.

"I see the E-ticket ride," She said, pointing to my cock. "This one is the C ticket," Sheri said, laughing. She must be referring to early Disneyland; only the best and biggest rides were E-ticket. That isn't kind, I thought.

"Yeah, John's is like a real penis, only smaller," Carla said. John turned beet red.

"His tongue makes up for it," Cheryl said. "Plus, he will lick cum out of a pussy anytime," Cheryl said.

"I would love to see that," Sheri said. Sheri's nipples were hard and could be seen even through her clothing.

John looked like he felt a lot better after Cheryl stuck up for him. Carla took me back to the changing room and tried several other pairs. Cheryl took John into the other changing booth, and soon I could hear the sound of John's bare ass spanking. Cheryl then pulled John out to the mirror in a transparent pair of black lace panties with little red bows.

"That looks good on him. His red ass goes well with the red bowed panties," Sheri said. Blanche giggled.

"I need to go to another store; I will be back in fifteen minutes," Blanche said. She left the shop.

Carla thought it would be fun to do the same to me, so she sat on the bench inside the changing room and pulled me over her lap. She then pulled down my panties and spanked my pale bottom till it was red. Then Carla put a pink thong on me and dragged me out to the mirror. When we got to the mirror, Cheryl had already taken John back to the changing area.

"Eugene, what are you wearing?" Professor March said. My freshman biology professor was in the store and was staring at my red bottom and thong; how humiliating. She was one of my favorite professors. I had recently applied to be her teacher's assistant. What rotten luck her being here. Professor March was a 50 something year old with brown hair and brown eyes and slender. She was attractive and was very young looking for her age.

"Sorry, professor," I said. I was embarrassed. Professor March took a picture of me with her cell phone.

"No, I like you in those; I will add this picture to your résumé file," Professor March said.

"Why don't you help us put on the next pair Professor March," Carla said.

"Can I please?" Professor March asked.

"Sure, come on back with us," Carla said. When we got back to the changing area, Cheryl opened the curtain, revealing John in some frilly white panties. John was embarrassed to see our biology professor.

"John, what are you doing wearing panties," Professor March said.

"He wears what I tell him to," Cheryl said.

"I will have to take a rain check Eugene. If you want the position make sure to wear some nice panties to the interview," Professor March said.

"Hello, Cheryl, can you put him in a thong?" Professor March asked. We all had taken the professor's course, so Cheryl answered by pulling John's frilly panties down. Professor March went in and grabbed John's tiny wiener.

"It is so cute, like a little toy," Professor March said. Cheryl closed the curtain. Carla pulled me into the other changing booth. I could only hear what was going on next door. Carla was turned on and started kissing me on the mouth.

"Make him come in your hand and make him lick it all up, Professor March," Cheryl said. John moaned, and Cheryl laughed. Professor March's hand was making jerking noises, and soon John grunted.

"Lick it off," Professor March said.

"Sheri, could you find a thong for John to try on?" Cheryl asked.

"Sure can," Sheri said. Sheri quickly came back with a thong, and I heard the curtain open.

"Sheri, do not bother closing the curtain; John is not shy," Cheryl said. I knew John was shy, but he was not going to complain. Soon there were several flashes from a cell phone. Carla was kissing me even more ardently as I stood there in a pink thong. Carla was groping my bare ass cheeks.

"You will make me such a good wife," Carla said to me. I was not sure if that was a joke, so I did not reply. Carla slapped my ass.

"He looks cute in the thong," Professor March said.

"He sure does look good in it," Cheryl said, and there were more flashes of light.

A few minutes later, John and I were allowed to get dressed. Both of us were wearing female thongs hidden under our clothes. Professor March confirmed that my interview was on Thursday. Professor March left to continue her shopping.

The girls had enjoyed their fun at our expense and were now ready to go. Sheri bagged up all the panties in two bags. One with John's in it and one with mine in it. Carla paid for it all. Sheri had made a large sale; I wondered if she received a commission. Blanche was back, and we all drove back to the apartment building. When we got there, Blanche gave a collar to Cheryl and a collar to Carla. Carla put a collar on me, and Cheryl put a collar on John.

"See everyone tomorrow," Carla said. Carla pulled me into her apartment and closed the door. I took off all my clothes, and Carla kissed me. I was pretty sure Cheryl had gone home with John.

"Blanche's husband is probably home," Carla said.

Carla kissed me some more, and my staff was nine inches again. Carla picked me up and carried me into the bedroom, and placed me on my back on the bed.

"Maybe we should get you a wedding gown," Carla said while she was carrying me. I hoped she was joking as she climbed on my erection and rode me hard. This time she made sure I came first. My cock shrunk fast; It had worn out.

"What about me? I suppose you will have to finish me with your tongue," Carla said.

Carla climbed on my face, and I licked her pussy. I was starting to appreciate the combined semen and pussy flavor. I licked her clitoris forcefully, and she wracked with an orgasm.

We fell asleep in each other's arms again. We were both so tired that we slept till noon on Sunday. When we got out of bed, we took a shower together. She washed me and took care to clean my privates and rectum. I knew she liked to violate men, so I was nervous. Carla shoved a finger up my bottom, and it felt better than I expected. She washed my ass out thoroughly. She stopped playing with me, and I washed her off.

We left the shower, and she bent me over the end of the bed; she reached into her nightstand drawer and took out a vibrator. It looked like an eight-inch penis. She lubed it up and penetrated my rectum with it slowly entering me more and more. It was all the way in against my prostate, and she turned it on. She rolled me over and started sucking my member as the vibrator lodged against my prostate. I was enjoying the vibrator and oral sex. She kept sucking until I shot semen in her mouth. She then did her usual kissing me. She forced the come into my mouth, and now an undeniable slut, I didn't resist. She pulled the vibrator out of my ass. She told me to wash it. I was thankful she did not make me lick it clean, but I would have. I would do anything for my new mistress. Carla then gave me another pussy licking lesson. I got her off, so I must have received a passing grade. Carla told me to make her breakfast.

"We need to go shopping; there is nothing here to cook with," I said. So I poured a bowl of cereal and put an orange by her bowl.

"I hate shopping for groceries," she said. "It will be much more fun shopping with you in your panties, though," Carla added.

The doorbell rang. I looked at Carla, and she did not move.

"Answer the door, Gene," Carla said. She was in her robe, but I was utterly naked. I went to the door and opened it, and It was Blanche and a man. The man was in a collar and on a leash. He was about the same height as me, around five feet six. He was light, maybe 150 pounds at most. He wore only panties.

"Hello, this is my husband Nigel," Blanche said. Nigel was looking a bit uncomfortable out in the hall in his wife's panties.

"Come in," Carla said. Blanch led Nigel into Carla's apartment.

"I did not know Nigel was into submitting to you," Carla said.

"I just found out about it last night. When I went into the apartment last night, I caught Nigel in my silkiest knickers, and I asked him how long he had been sneaking around in them. He said he had always done it. I told him about my day and how you now owned Gene," Blanche said.

"He was turned on by the story?" Carla asked.

"He was excited by that idea. I figured that he would want this, so when I bought the collars for Gene and John, I bought one for Nigel just in case. I rode him cowgirl and then made him lick me out," Blanche said. Nigel's build was small as mine. He had a good size tent in the panties.

"Just coming over to show off your new slave then?" Carla asked.

"Yes, but I also want two more favors," Blanche said.

"What are the two favors?" Carla asked.

"One would you help us with the contract, and two help me take a blackmail video?" Blanche asked.

"We can quickly modify the contract I have over Gene, but why do you want a blackmail photo?" Carla asked.

"I never want Nigel to back out of this; I know him he is fickle," Blanche said.

Carla and Blanche went to Carla's computer and drew up a contract for Nigel to sign; Nigel signed it willingly.

"Do you have any clothespins?" Blanche asked.

"Yes, they are in the hall bathroom," Carla said.

"Could you send Gene for them, please?" Blanche asked.

"Gene, go get the clothespins. They are in the cabinet in the corner," Carla ordered me. I went to the cabinet and found the clothespins. It took a few minutes to find them. Once I had, I quickly brought them back. They had discussed something I could not hear while I was gone.

"Will you spank Nigel for me, Carla?" Blanche asked.

"Certainly, I would love to," Carla said.

Carla sat on a cherry wood chair, and Nigel lay across her lap. Nigel had a tight firm ass like mine. Carla spanked Nigel through the panties.

"Now the blackmail piece, can I have Gene put his cock in Nigel's mouth," Blanche said.

"Sure thing, Gene put your cock in Nigel's mouth," Carla said.

I put my cock in Nigel's mouth. Nigel sucked hungrily; he was not put off by it at all. I just wanted to please Carla, but Nigel was a little too willing.

"When he makes you squirt, do it all over his face," Carla ordered. Blanche was videotaping the whole thing on her phone, as Blanche had one hand on her phone and the other hand down her panties. I was surprised what a good cocksucker Nigel was. I had never enjoyed having my dick sucked by a man before, but this felt good. This fellatio cannot be the first time he has done this. It was only a few minutes, and I blew my seed all over Nigel's face.

"You cannot back out now, Nigel; I own you unless you want your friends to know what a pouf you are," Blanche said. Carla let Nigel up, and Blanche kissed him, and then she licked the come off his face and fed it to Niles with her tongue. Carla kissed me.

"Next time we do this, we will have that prick John suck Nigel and Gene off," Carla said.