Captured by Officer Steven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic idea, that will make a great video," Blanche said. Blanche put a clothespin on each of Nigel's nipples. Niles moaned and gasped as Blanche fixed them to his sensitive nipples. She then sucked Nile's cock. It was about eight inches in length. She stopped right before he came.

"His porn history was full of female domination scenes like this. With mistresses edging their submissive men, they were keeping them on the brink of orgasm. Mistresses were tormenting them by not allowing release for days, according to the storylines. I wish I had found it sooner; our sex life had gotten pretty dull. He is a computer programmer, so he must have wanted me to find it," Blanche said.

"I wonder what is in Gene's porn history. Gene, go get your laptop," Carla said. Please, I hope Carla does not make me show her in front of Blanche, I thought. I went and retrieved my laptop.

"Unlock it," She ordered.

She opened my history and started to click on the links, and men were being dominated and wearing panties. One had a man with a butt plug pushed in him. Another showed a man pegging by his mistress. They all featured women in sexy leather. There was one with cock torture. I never really wanted to experience all that. It was a voyeuristic pleasure, I thought. Niles was hard watching the man get pegged.

"I knew you wanted to be my panty boy Gene," Carla said.

I just looked down at the floor. Carla lifted my face and kissed me.

"I really could not have asked for a perfect slave," She said as she kissed me again. "We will get you some toys later," Carla whispered in my ear. My dick was aching; it was now so hard.

"Blanche, Gene, and I need to go to the market for groceries," Carla said.

"Niles and I do too," Blanche said.

"Why don't we go together?" Carla said. Blanche took Niles home to dress him.

Carla made a phone call in the other room. I could not make out the conversation. Carla went and picked out the panties she wanted me to wear. They were lavender, and they complimented my skin color.

"When we get you a butt plug, we will get you one with a jewel this color," Carla said. She then found some jeans to put over them. Carla went to her closet and brought out a pink shirt, and It buttoned the wrong way. She put it on me. It was apparent that it was a woman's garment. Blanche returned with Nigel, and we walked to the market. The market was only a block and a half away. The women walked behind us to ogle our asses. To any onlooker, it would seem like we were enjoying just another lazy Sunday afternoon. The two women were whispering about something. Carla texted someone with her cell phone.

When we went into the store, Blanche and Carla made us push the shopping carts. When we were moving them, Blanch used Velcro straps to secure hands to the buggies. We moved the shopping buggies around, not able to pull our hands from the cart. The women put things in the metal baskets and directed us where to go in the store. Blanche and Carla pulled our pants down when we were in a back corner, revealing our panties. They then went to another aisle, leaving us like that. I was shocked and embarrassed after being stuck like that for a few minutes. A cute female manager came out of the storeroom.

"Get in the back here quickly," She said. We shuffled through the swinging door with pants bunched up around our ankles.

"I saw what they did to you, but you are likely to get arrested out there," She said. Then she pulled us by our carts around a corner to the loading bay. Thankfully the rollup door was closed. She positioned our baskets side by side. She pulled down our panties and spanked me, and then Nigel alternating blows until our bottoms were red. Carla and Blanche came around the corner.

"Hello, Michelle, did you get the presents we left you?" Blanche asked.

"Oh yes, I have a present for them in my desk drawer. Can I get it?" Michelle asked.

"Please do," Carla said. Michelle left to get it.

Another eighteen-year-old female employee walked around the corner when she saw what was going on, she giggled.

"Want to spank them too?" Carla asked.

"Yes, can I?" the employee asked. She was a cute Latina with her eye make-up exaggerated to a cat-like point. She was short and thick with a pretty round face, and her eye shadow was light green.

"Sure you can," Blanche said. The young employee spanked me five times, and Nigel five times. She kept doing this for several circuits.

"This is fun," she said.

The coworker came back with a paper bag. Inside the bag were two black butt plugs and some lube. She handed one to her coworker, and as the coworker held it, she lubed it up. The coworker shoved it up Nigel's ass. She just callously forced it in. Nigel let out a squeal as the unknown woman violated his ass. His cock never wavered in hardness, though. He took it like a professional. Michelle then handed the lube to the coworker, and the coworker lubed up the one Michelle was holding. Michelle slowly forced it up to my rectum. She was slowly enjoying my discomfort. I did not take it as well as Nigel, but I had no choice but to take it. It finally got to the narrow part, to my relief. Carla had videotaped this whole thing. Carla paid Michelle for the price of the toys, and they kissed each other on the cheek.

"Bye, sis," Michelle said. Was Michelle Carla's sister?

Eventually, Blanche pulled up Nigel's panties and pants, and Carla pulled up my panties and pants. Laughing cruelly, they released us from the Velcro ties before we returned to the sales floor to finish shopping. I felt delightfully ashamed while we paid for our groceries and left the store, and the cashier and the two women exchanged knowing smiles. We all carried two bags home. We were walking felt strange with a plug up my bottom. I looked at Nigel, and he was walking funny. When we got back to the apartments, Carla and I went home, and Blanche and Nigel went home.

Once inside the apartment, I took off all my clothes. Carla locked them in the trunk, and I started to put the groceries away. Carla came back and kissed me. Humiliating me had turned her on. As soon as the groceries were stored, she picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

"If you come before me, you will have to lick me out for sure," Carla said.

She threw me on the bed on my back and started to climb on again. It was weird having the butt plugin as she slammed up and down on my member. I knew she wanted me to come first. She lowered herself on me and rode me like she was trying to break a bronco. I was too inexperienced to withstand Carla's blitzkrieg on my swollen nine inches, so I could not hold out. I came with the knowledge that I would be licking her clean.

"I knew you wanted to lick up your mess. You don't you?" Carla said.

"Anything for you," I said.

She climbed on my mouth, and I licked her clean. She was very horny as well, and she climaxed right away. She was pleased, and so was I.