Captured by the Elves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed me staring at it and smiled. "Do you like it?"

I couldn't bring myself to answer her. After experiencing so many of the she-elves I'd become to expect and even enjoy the physical affection that I received. It had become pleasurable despite my early resistance, and I quite looked forward to it. I nodded.

Raina cupped my cheek. "You're not scared?"

"No." I craned my neck to get a look at her deliciously plump ass. "May I?"

She turned to show it in all its ripe glory. I wanted it. My cock ached to be inside of her, and I stroked myself in anticipation. Raina pieced together my intentions.

"Oh, I see," she said. "You want me the way that Teagan likes to take me. Perhaps later. Could we...could I?"

I knew what she wanted then. Her own cock was huge and must have been aching. She wanted to take me as all of the other she-elves had. This was something that they all seemed to have in common. It didn't seem like something strange to me at the time.

"If you want," I said. "You girls seem to like it."

She kissed me—gripped me tightly with all of that hidden strength, and I felt safe with her. It was different than being with the others. When you've already known someone for so long it becomes second nature to be even closer to then.

Raina found a spot for us in the ruins of her old bedding. She told me to wait a moment and went to retrieve something. Staring about the room I wondered if it could've been a place of worship in ancient times despite the old baths. It probably wasn't the elves that lived here before so who could say what gods of spirits they worshipped. When Raina returned to me, I saw that she held a small alabaster jar that I recognized. Landa had used it when she'd first taken me.

"What's that doing here?" I asked.

Raina put her hand on my shoulder to calm me. She said, "Teagan keeps it here. They actually have several of them all around. I just thought that it would help. Are you angry with me?"

"No." I felt guilty for judging her. "You're right. It does help."

Raina coated her fingers in the salves from the alabaster jar, and I got into position on my back with my legs up. She told me that she wanted to see my face while we did it. A moment later she worked those strong fingers of hers into me. Even though I was growing used to it after being in that community the strength of her fingers was remarkable. She didn't hurt me though. While she did this, Raina leaned down to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked hard—pulling me with her mouth. Taking my full length to the edge of her lips and then engulfing me again. I'd gotten some good sucks back home. In fact, the last one I'd gotten I'd been seated beside Brendan as he also got one. We'd clanked our tankards of ale together and toasted each other before we left for war. The girls had been something I'd arranged with a few coins and tales of our bravery. The girl that sucked me off had been a heavy-breasted redhead—a professional, but her skill paled in comparison to how Raina managed to work my cock with her mouth. I shook beneath her manipulations. Her fingers in my ass and mouth on my cock took me to a place far away. My problems and all my fears were gone for a beautiful moment. It almost reached a crescendo and then Raina stopped and let my engorged sex slip from her mouth.

"I think you're ready," she said, smiling—she wiped a mixture of saliva and precum from her mouth. I would've done anything she wanted then. Giving in to what I already knew was coming was an easy thing. I liked it then and to have it from Raina was something special. She readied herself to enter me. Raina rubbed more of the oily salve all over her rigid cock as it was poised to invade my tight interior. She kept it there for a time. The tip of her cock resting int the cup of my ass. Raina rubbed the tip of her cock into it for a moment, and then slowly pushed herself in to me. I inhaled sharply as I felt Raina fill me up. She pushed her full weight into me. Probing my innermost being with her large elf cock.

She said, "It feels good to be in you, William. Thank you so much for this."

"It feels good," I told her. "I'm glad that's it you doing it."

She plowed me with her oversized elf sex for some time. Eventually her deft hand drifted to me cock and worked it with conviction. I was just a toy for her to play with. It wasn't long before the tingling in my balls seized my being. My cock erupted in Raina's hand. My hot seed covering her fingers. Raina brought her hand to her mouth to devour my cum while she kept fucking me.

"Thank you, William," she said. "This means more to me than you'll ever know."

She fucked me for several minutes more until it was even too much for her. Raina cried out atop of me. Her large breasts heaving as she shook. Her balls sent the entirely of her being out through her cock and into me. She held me in an intense embrace for awhile until it was done and she collapsed on top of me.

Raina breathed heavily for a time, and then stood up from our love-making spot. Her withdrawal left me feeling empty. I tried to clutch at her, but Raina stood up and paced about the room filled with nervous energy. I remembered Brendan doing something like that whenever he won a difficult wrestling match back home. I'm just another conquest, I thought. It was a laughable concern after everything else I'd already been through. As much as a person could change, they tried so hard to stay the same.

Eventually I sat up—needing to stretch my legs. Raina's gaze fell on me, and it was all encompassing and strange.

I said, "What's wrong? Do you hear someone? Should we leave?"

After a long pause of doubt, Raina settled. "No," she said. "I'm just..." she smiled. "You've drained me. Where did you get that kind of skill?"

I shrugged. "Truthfully I don't know. Some of the other girls claim that I'm strange or special. Teagan hates it, but Braith seems to like it. I..."

A pain seized my middle. I gripped my gut with both arms unsure as to what was happening. I thought that perhaps it was something I ate, but my diet while living in the settlement was simple except for those odd purple fruits. Raina watched me intently the whole time. Her gaze full of appraisal. I wondered what she was thinking, then it happened.

I heard the voices. Faint at first. As if I was trying to pick out a conversation in the presence of a waterfall. Slowly—it became clearer. A beautiful female voice singing to me. I tried to resist it. The soldier that was still in me knew that I had to. I was the last human there and my resistance was the last pitiful part of my legacy. However, this change came from deep within me. The song filled my whole world. I longed to become one with it.

I clenched my hands. The pain increased. I moaned from it as if releasing the pressure would help. It didn't. My mind was lost amidst the transformation. The pain traveled to my hips first. They cracked and reformed into a shape that was not my own. My limbs changed then—becoming curvier and more feminine. Then my ass swelled into a plumper bubble version of itself. I struggled.

The voice in my head sang to me: a woman's voice. I didn't know the words at first. It was some language beyond my ken, but then those musical words in my mind blossomed into meaning. I don't know who or what it was. Braith had mentioned some ancient goddess, but the women in the settlement were hardly pious. The voice told me how special I was to her. That I would always have a home with my sisters. I tried to resist, but every little bit of me that gave in was rewarded with pleasure. For a brief moment, I looked over to where Raina was watching my struggle with the transformation. She didn't look happy. There some something of horror and definite sadness within her as she witnessed my fate. She looked like she felt guilt.

As much I might try to fight it was pointless. I felt the change occurring over my enter body. The rest of my frame changed. I didn't lose any height, but my features began to mimic those of the other she-elves that I'd come to know. I clutched at myself as breasts sprouted from my flat chest and swelled to full. What little body hair I managed to grow back in between shavings burned away leaving me sickly smooth. While this happened, I felt my cock go rigid. I looked down at it to see that while my sex was a hairless as my body it had actually grown larger.

I was left there in a numb stupor for a time when the transformation ran its course over the rest of my body. The voice in my head cried out in pleasure and became near deafening before it suddenly vanished. Everything was quiet then. I heard myself breathe, and heard a woman weeping. It took some time for me to realize that the weeping woman was myself.

Raina came over to where I languished on the floor. She scooped me up in an embrace. "I'm here," she told me. "I have you. You're fine."

I was shaking. Barely able to form a response, but finally my lips formed the words. "Why? Why?"

She looked pained. "William...I'm..."

There was cheering and applause suddenly emerging from the background. I thought that it was all in my head like the voice had been, but suddenly Teagan, Landa and several of the other she elves emerged from the darkness. Raina stood to meet them and left me on the floor.

"Congratulations," said Landa. "I knew that you would succeed."

Teagan quickly moved up to embrace Raina. She said, "We're very proud of you. Your future with us will be so bright." She looked down at me, and arched a blonde eyebrow. "It's about time." She grabbed my arm and yanked me up so hard that I yelped. She said, "Stop crying. Don't you dare. You've been given a gift." She pushed me towards Raina. "Thank your sister for it. Now."

I stood in front of Raina. Everything about me felt so different. My legs were still wobbly and my head was still trying to reorient itself. As I stabilized, I came to a realization: I felt wonderful. My body had been in recovery during my entire time among the elves, but it had been a slow process. After Raina converted me something else had changed. My body was completely renewed. And my mind was...I wanted to be happy.

"Raina," I said, first totally willing to do as Teagan bid me, but then I remembered. "Why?" I asked. "Why would you betray me?"

Raina turned away. Her mouth agape with dread. Then some new confidence sprouted within her. She turned back at me, and stepped up in my face defiantly. She said, "I did what was needed. It had to be done. You should be happy that it's over."

I lunged at her—not even sure what my intentions were. Landa grabbed me in half a second and two others helped her. Raina was shocked, and some part of Brendan still left in her mind brought her to anger. Brendan hated anyone showing him any aggression back home. She surged forward at me to strike, but Teagan and the others grabbed her as well. The two of us were kept apart by force while we cursed each other and accused the other of being weak. Later on, the whole thing would remind me of the fights the boys back home would have.

Landa brought an end to the tension with her laughter, which went right into my ear. She held me so closely that strands of her long red hair hung over me. She said, "Our new girls are fierce! How can our enemies ever hope to threaten us?"

The others laughed. Raina simmered down after Teagan whispered something to her. I did as well once it became evident that I couldn't escape Landa's grip. It also became apparent that I was still naked. I looked down at the new breasts on my chest and felt their weight hanging on me. My breathing quickened at the realization of what I had become.

"What am I?" I whimpered to myself.

Landa nuzzled me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry, darling," she said. "You're home. You're even more beautiful than I thought you would be, even if your hair is shorter than I like. We'll give it time. You're safe. Always safe with us. With me." She addressed the others. "The drama is over, ladies. Let's clear out of this ruin. I'm going to take our new sister home."

*

Note: I hope you enjoyed this one. Please rate and comment. Your feedback is always appreciated. I know this is long overdue and for that I am sorry. If there is some benefit to the craziness of our current situation it's that we have some more time to work on some projects. I finish this while drinking coffee because I need to get ready for work. Be safe out there. Cheers.

12