Captured by the Elves Ch. 06

Story Info
With a new life is the prisoner still a prisoner?
12.4k words
4.77
17k
33

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18. The elves even more so. This is a fantasy. It does not represent any real people or groups. Any errors or omissions are my own. Check the story tags. If you don't like those things then why are you here? It does contain a magical transformation. This entry in the series is a little longer than the others. Sorry for that, but I needed to get some stuff done. Enjoy.

Landa escorted me back to Braith's house on her own. Several members of the elf raiding party volunteered to accompany us but she shooed them away. Despite how upbeat everyone had been after my transformation was complete many of the she-elves remained suspicious of me. Landa recognized this and laughed at their concerns.

She said, "I've dealt with much more dangerous things than my little pretty here. Get some rest, ladies. More hunting tomorrow."

The sun was dipping into the shadow of the forest. I couldn't remember how much of the day was left. My time with Raina and the subsequent result had robbed me of that awareness. However, there were fewer people out in the settlement. I didn't know about a specific curfew but that would've made sense. Landa and I were alone, and that's what she wanted. She stripped off her vest and told me to put it on.

"Your hands are not big enough to cover those breasts," she giggled.

It was a relief to have something to wear instead of just trying to desperately cover up my nakedness. I wished that I'd remembered my soiled old tunic, but it was left behind in the ruin with my former life as a man.

The tall redhead was in good spirits. She offered me her hand and I took it. We walked at an easy pace, and she kept checking on me like I was something fragile.

"So," said Landa. "Are you going to embrace your new self right away or pretend to be sad for a while?"

I didn't answer. In fact, I had no idea how to feel. The shock of it was still on me. I'd begun to wonder if it would ever happen and if it did then maybe I'd languish like Brendan did for a time.

"I was a test for Raina," I said, cringing at the sound of my feminine voice. "To prove to you that she was loyal."

Landa ran her fingers through her long red hair. "To be fair," she said, "It was a sudden notion that we had. Raina might be important one day. Teagan is rather enamored of the girl, I will say."

"You're jealous?"

Landa laughed. "I would've been once, but that was a long time ago. You'll understand one day."

"I already feel like maybe I'm not myself."

Landa stopped walking, and we just stood there for a moment. "Time," she said. "Give it time. On that day we captured you I'd been in a foul mood. Our scouts spotted your ragged band and we followed you for a time. We thought that perhaps it was an invasion at first, but you were in such pathetic shape. Teagan said that we should kill all of you, though later she mused about taking your commander for herself. When the arrows flew, I had a shot lined up on you. I shot the man next to you instead. When you were the only one left, we all knew that you were ours."

"Then I suppose you got what you wanted."

Landa got close to me. Her big green eyes drawing me in. "What of your wants? Please, tell me. Your wants matter to me," she said.

"Because you're the leader."

"There is no one leader. Every settlement has two or three chieftains."

"That works?"

"Mostly. We have a balance here. Teagan is pure blood: the product of one of us and our rare mundane females. A rare creature and as such they are a haughty breed even if they are mostly like us."

"And you?"

She sighed. "I was a convert like you. Many years ago, I led an army east much like yours. Tell me, at the house of the money changers in Peltest there is always a mural on the great wall overlooking the changing floor, yes?"

"How do you..."

That was true. Over the last several generations the merchants, the bankers, the usurers, and the money changers had grown in power and wealth while the royal family had declined and worse became their client. The royal family had little option but to let this happen, but they made sure that a painting of the current king was always on that wall so the men of lower birth would not forget who loomed above them. I'd only seen it a few times, but I couldn't forget that disapproving visage. The large green eyes like jade and the hair that was fire.

"No," I said. "That can't be. You're..."

Landa smiled. "I was a nobleman of a lesser branch of the royal family. Doomed to be overlooked or so I can imagine. I must have been reckless with my ambition. I believe that I had my own family at some point."

"You said you only remembered the fear."

"Yes, I did. I don't tell everyone about this. You're special so I'm telling you more."

"You don't miss it?"

Landa leaned over to kiss me. It was one of the gentlest things that she ever did to me. She said, "You and I left home looking for adventure. We found it; I suppose. It was Teagan's sire that converted me. She saw me as a rival leader and it must have tickled her fancy to take me. Teagan and I 'grew up' together I suppose. So, we've always been close. Her sire chose me to lead, but I wanted to include her as an equal: my sister. That's how we've run this settlement since. Now that you're one of us you get to learn all of these things. I want you to learn everything."

"The others don't trust me."

"Not yet. Teagan wants Raina to be a leader. I want you."

"Why?"

"You're smart. You're strong...in your way. You resisted us. That tells me something. I want a future leader that is cautious and will lead carefully. We've spent so long surviving based on violence. It can't be helped I suppose. It's what Teagan and I know. Braith told me that you were a merchant's son, so I thought you'd know the mural. Your father taught you his trade?"

"Yes. Both my parents did."

"Good. One day you will teach our young people those skills. You have brothers and sisters?"

I nodded. "Three brothers and two sisters."

Landa laughed. "I forgot how easy it was for humans to breed. Your family will live on though. That's good."

"What of your family?"

"I don't remember much. I hope that they survived."

"The royal family in Peltest went through some changes. They may have become the main family."

"So, I fathered a line of kings? That would be a sweet notion. I brought you here because I liked the sight of you. And when I got to know the man you were, I liked you even more. Braith took to you, and maybe you to her. I can't blame you. But, don't forget that I care. I want you here."

"I thought you and the others went on a raid. I was surprised to see you."

"We did, but kept it quick. Tomorrow will be the same. We've called a grand meeting. Several settlements or as many as we could reach. Be excited. It's a good time to be one of us."

We arrived at Braith's familiar stone house and it looked oppressively dark and quiet. It was so familiar but different like I was. The new me walked like an over-powered child upon the earth. My body didn't know its own strength or capabilities. I wanted to to fight someone. That's how powerful my new body felt. Fighting or fucking would be perfect.

"Here you are,"" said Landa. "Safe at home like I said."

"You won't come in?"

"Braith was no doubt worried about you. I can only imagine how she'll react. Go to her. Be what she wants you to be. You owe her that much."

Landa turned and left. There was little fanfare to her exit. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said. "Try to be a good girl for me. I'm still rather possessive of you. By the way, think of a new name. I don't remember meeting a 'William' with tits like those."

As Landa left I noticed that her skimpy clothing hadn't been as clean as it normally was. Parts were torn, stained brown from dirt, and something that reminded me of dried blood. Then I saw that her arrow quiver had been completely used up. It's happening, I thought. The conflict is on. The group with Landa and Teagan didn't seem smaller and they'd returned in good enough spirits to celebrate my conversion. Whatever fighting had transpired the day must have been theirs. Looking back, there was no way I could've known what would happen. I was too confused from what had befallen me.

Inside the house I found Braith at our table being kept company by an empty flagon of mead. "What's your name?" she asked me in a slur. "Have you seen my man? Where is he? Please, help me find him."

"Braith...it's me."

She surged up from her chair—knocking the flagon to the floor where it broke. "No!" She rushed toward and seized me. "What did they do? Who did this?"

"It doesn't really matter. Does it?"

She held me. Her anger decayed into resignation. "No. It doesn't. Why are you here?"

"Where else would I go?"

Braith dug into my eyes with hers like she was trying to sort something out or maybe she didn't really believe that it was me. "The one that converted you," she said. "There should be a bond between you. There usually is."

"They had to separate us from fighting. I don't think there's a bond there."

"Fighting?"

"Almost. The others were nearly on top of us to prevent it."

"You got in trouble again. Gods, it really is you."

"Landa laughed it off and told me to be a good girl for her."
Braith squeezed my shoulders till they almost hurt. Sometimes I forgot how strong she was. She said, "Here you are: finally changed into a beautiful elf and you're still causing trouble."

I leaned forward to kiss her and she was more than eager to receive.

"How much did you drink?" I asked her.

"Too much. I went out looking for you. Obviously, some people were lying."

"You said 'no' when you saw what they did."

She looked down. Gods, she looked so innocent sometimes with her cute face and freckles.

"I won't lie," she said, "The old you was starting to grow on me. You were..."

"Special? Not anymore."

She gripped me. "Always to me." She cupped the cheek of my new face. Trying to be gentle with the new me.

I made her drink a good deal of water before we went to bed, but once we were there wasn't going to be sleep. There was too much energy there. I thought that Braith wanted sex at first, but she brushed that off. She almost fully sober when she got out of bed with some plan in mind. Braith took my hand and I went with her without question. I didn't have it in me to resist. My angry defiance toward Raina had been short lived. A side effect of the sudden physical rejuvenation that I felt following the conversion. As I followed Braith to wherever we were going I realized that even a magical transformation has limits. The night grew darker as we walked. The canopy atop the trees of the forest held the darkness towards us like a greedy lover. Only in a few weaker places did we experience the grandeur of the newly risen moon and the sparkling promises contained within the distant stars beyond. I stared up at them. My new eyes saw farther and better than I could immediately comprehend. In the dark of the sky was the most wonderful mix of blues and violets and those bright stars betwixt them. I stopped only to stare at the wonder of it, and Braith had to yank me along. I could've been staring like that forever had she not.

She led me to the north end of the settlement. An area that I hadn't had much cause to visit as it led to some of the thickest parts of the forest that honestly seemed frightening to me. The density of the trees and the undergrowth was intense to behold and to me it seemed like some great creature blocking my path.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I didn't know there was anything over here."

"That's the point. I couldn't show you this before, but now that you've been converted I will."

Braith stopped and pulled me close to her. "I should've been the one to change you," she said. "I'm sorry, darling. The change is a hard thing. I know it. It's been my job to study it and to oversee those not immediately converted. Though your friend was kept from me."

"Was that unusual?"

She sighed. "I didn't like it. Out in the field any one of us may convert another being, but here in the village I should be involved if only to inspect and approve. Ultimately though: Landa and Teagan do as they do." She pulled me along. "We're almost there."

We squeezed through a gap between the branches and after doing this for some time we emerged in a clearing with a great tree at its center and a pond beside it. A peaceful site truly, and I had no idea that such a place had been so close to us.

"What is this?"

"A sanctuary of sorts," said Braith. "While you've been our prisoner there was no real cause to show you." She pointed to the great tree. Its limbs were opened wide and curved low enough that someone could climb many of the lower branches. Amidst the deep rich green of the leaves sprouted bright blue flowers. "This is a sacred place," she said. "People have died here defending it."

"It's beautiful."

The light of the moon and stars reflected in the still waters of the pond. I crept forward to get a better look, and there in the pool I saw a thin elf girl with short chestnut brown hair looking back at me. I recoiled at first—frightened of what I saw, but Braith grabbed me and forced me to look. She wasn't a woman to be denied. She said, "Don't be afraid. Look at yourself."

I did as she asked. The elf girl that looked back at me in the water had delicate features surrounding her bright green eyes. She had a mess of chestnut brown hair not much longer than mine had been. It was a haunting thing to realize that as I moved so did the girl in the reflection. She was me. I felt at my ears and sure enough the points were there as well. After all of this time and so much supposed resistance I was one of them.

"I'm a different person," I said. "Am I supposed to feel different?"

"How do you feel?"

"Physically I feel great. Stronger. When it first happened, I suddenly wanted to be happy, but it faded."

Braith scoffed. "Odd, but you've been odd from your first day. What do you think of your body?"

My hands felt at the heavy breasts that were somehow attached to my thin body. "This is really me?"

She smiled. "Even as a man you were a pretty creature. The change only made you more so. How will I ever keep you from the others?"

"You can't. Even after this I'll still be a servant, won't I?"

"Give it time. Hold your head up high. I told you that you would be like me. We have our skills and we have our place. It won't be a bad life."

Gods! How I wanted to believe her. The promise of a nice and comfortable life meant so much. I smiled and she liked it. My new self was a cute little creature that pleased others. That thought gave me some hope despite my normal misgivings. Braith was most of my world, so I naturally had to confess to her.

I said, "I'm not sure what to do or who to be. What am I anymore?"

She held me. "I love you," she said. "Maybe that's not enough to help, but it's true. By the way: you will have to choose a name."

"I didn't think about that."

"Your old name won't work anymore will it?"

No, it wouldn't. I understood what Raina had said to me after she changed. If I went home the way I was how would I ever be able to explain myself to my parents or the folks back home? I still had my memories and I still seemed like myself. My life was mine. At least I thought it was.

"I don't know," I told her. "What do you think?"

Braith smiled at me. A smile of love and sadness. "It's your choice. This will be you."

I thought about Raina. Not the converted Brendan 'Raina', but the original girl that I knew back home.

I asked Braith: "Who broke your heart?"

"Besides you?"

"Seriously."

"I once loved a girl named Kiari."

"What happened?"

Braith looked away. "She...died. We don't die often so it was unnatural. I buried her in front of this tree."

"Kiari is a beautiful name," I said. "I will be Kiari."

She clutched at me. "William...Kiari...I know that I'm not as beautiful as some of the others girls here."

"I want you."

She beamed. "You're mine and I'm yours," she said. "Do you agree?"

"What do I do? Do I get on my knees and ask you to marry me?"

Braith bit her lower lip. Looking so cute with her freckles and short dark hair. "I don't know. I'm nervous suddenly. I don't know why."

"That's fine," I said. "This has all been rather sudden hasn't it?"

"You and I," she said. "These troubles will pass. Landa and Teagan always find a way to make things work out. You'll see."

That was the kind of promise that seemed just fine. I kissed Braith and we embraced. We were so happy in that moment.

We resumed work in the bathhouse the next morning. A couple of the elves from the raiding party were allowed to rest in reserve and they decided to spent their time with us. Taytha was an elven beauty with luxurious copper skin and raven black hair that hung down to her plump ass. I had to stop myself from staring when she first removed her clothing. She noticed my eyes lingering on her body and gave me a little wink. Taytha got into the tub and I fetched her a horn of mead. The entire time I racked my brain over what that little wink meant.

The other elf was a scrawny stick of a woman. A pale ginger girl, but it was hard to tell at first because she was so covered with dirt. Her name was Rowan, and according to her she preferred living on her own out in the forest. To hear her tell it: the only way to live was out in the wilds. Everyone who tried to live with others were only savages wearing masks. However, after three horns of mead she was much more agreeable. We stripped her and after I soaped and scrubbed her, Rowan crawled into the tub with a smile on her face. Braith looked and me smirked. Laughing silently. This was the work that we did. It was good work.

I massaged Taytha's shoulders as Braith tended to Rowan. Taytha's beautiful, dark skin was hot to the touch. Some of that had to be from the bath naturally, but the rest of that intensity rose up from within her. She moved under my hands—despite her beauty and the plumpness of her feminine features, there was such a power and raw strength within her.

"You're quite good at this," said Taytha. "What will you do if I don't want to leave?"

I was still jarred whenever I heard my new feminine voice, but I had to answer her. I said, "I'm sure that you could stay here. I'm here to soothe and pleasure you. Whatever you need I am willing to do."

"A dangerous proposition."

Across from us Braith had her hand in the hot soapy water in front of Rowan. Braith was an expert. Beneath that hot water she worked Rowan's cock furiously. She'd taught that skill to me, and I could recall many times when I'd satisfied several of the she-elves that way—though many had preferred my mouth.

Taytha giggled. She said, "This is why it's totally worth risking our lives out there. My friend Rowan here, she can be such a downer sometimes. So angry, but look at her now. Do the other ladies thank you enough for all that you do?"

"They show their appreciation."

Taytha reached her hot, wet hand out of the water to gently cup my cheek. "The change was very kind to you. I can understand how hard it must have been. Truthfully: I have almost no memory of my former self and I'm grateful for it."

"You are?"

"Let the past go," she said. "Nearly all of the girls here have one, but you should focus on who you are now. That's what important."

I smiled and I nodded. Perhaps she wondered if I was truly being honest, but the mead and the heat of the tub carried those concerns away from Taytha and away from me. I let my hand slip into the soapy water and found her large cock was already hard and waiting for attention. I'd given her only one good stroke when she grabbed my arm.