All Comments on 'Captured by the Elves Ch. 06'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Writer345Writer345over 3 years ago
Thank you

What a fantastic story - thank you for sharing it with us.

I hope that there will be more of this Universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Job

Can’t wait to see what happens next. Best series on site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don’t normally comment on stories, I found this one to be a very enjoyable one. I hope to see a chapter 7, too see where things go with Raina, Dane, Braith and the war. I have enjoyed your writing and am going to read more of your works.

phenringphenringover 3 years ago
A good read

I hope to see future chapters, the war, Kiari's continued journey, and lots of hot she elf shenanigans

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this story

Loved this story! It’s very well written and I love everything about it! I can’t wait to read the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic

I've read this before but i keep comong back to it i love the newest installment please wrote more of it i cant get enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very well written, Really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You're a great writer and reading your work always makes my day better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting

Great story just read the whole series. Please don’t make me wait a year to find out what happens next. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best series I've read on Literotica!

I can't describe how good this is, you have a talent, I mean considering this is 18+ content, with such a fantastic story, the realism feels real and just boggles your mind. I am so happy that your still creating this, I hope you continue it!!! I'm worried it might take months or maybe even years but it worth the wait for this series. I'm now dedicated into seeing the rest of this, every chapter so good!

I have my own thoughts on it, I am proud that Kiari did not go with Raina, I mean I would of punched or slapped her just going close to her. The pure betrayal is ineffable, human or elves she betrayed Kiari, being her closest friend and the only one she could trust, she used her like a tool and betrayed her. Then she has the dignity after forcing and transforming Kiari to force her to go with her, after the crap she pulled. Man I would of just threw a blade at her. I hope Kiari doesn't forget her past, and I hope she is something special, I mean maybe she can see the future, or maybe a Goddess of the Elves who knows. I just hope Kiari doesn't forget her identity, I think what makes someone identity is the past, the present is change, and the future is changing or transforming into something new, but forgetting your past or destroying it is simply replacing your own soul, that my thoughts. So I hope she keeps her humanity, and her past as it her identity, she can obviously change her identity but you should never forget the past, and learn from it. I think what important is her keeping her humanity at least, so she understands right and wrong, and what truly makes her special. I hope she doesn't forgive Raina, that girl completely back stabbed her, they have a relationship, but Raina used her, forced her, and tried to manipulate her using the traditions to go with her. I hope her bond with Braith is stronger, and maybe Raina can change, but it looks like she already lost her humanity, or maybe she not even the Brandon at all, well I hope something happens. I hope the future vision is looked upon, maybe Kiari can transform again, ooo another suggestion. Before I forgive Raina at all she needs some sort of redemption, I can't even read about her without feeling stabbed. That how good this book is.

I hope you continue, sorry if all this information to formal, just so invested.

Love it, thanks for creating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Nice story, I can't wait for new chapters... there so many questions left unanswered!!

*What about the past of Braith and her surgeon background? What's the true story of the ruins in the settlement? Did the Wild Elves took over the settlement from another people? Braith was somehow a high priest/doctor in charge of the town and continued to take care of the bath and the place in the forest she take Kiari to once she was converted...

*What makes Kiari so special ? True Empathy? After learning that Raina left on her own to try to capture someone, to try to forget Kiari with a new bond. I could see Kiari getting captured while trying to prevent her friend from getting herself killed, She's interrogated by the general/Prince of the besieging army but convert him and with "his" help several key members of his staff.

*How sires are selected to breed female Wild Elves and "father" Purebloods ? Do they have to get desirable traits the chieftains want passed to the next generation ? like Delphi and her paladin powers ?

*I wonder how thing will work with Dane ? Is "he" that Elven Spy, Teagan was so afraid of ? The martyr he told Kiari and Braith he was?

testiculustesticulusover 3 years ago
Thank You

Nice story, I can't wait for new chapters... there so many questions left unanswered!!

*What about the past of Braith and her surgeon background? What's the true story of the ruins in the settlement? Did the Wild Elves took over the settlement from another people? Braith was somehow a high priest/doctor in charge of the town and continued to take care of the bath and the place in the forest she take Kiari to once she was converted...

*What makes Kiari so special ? True Empathy? After learning that Raina left on her own to try to capture someone, to try to forget Kiari with a new bond. I could see Kiari getting captured while trying to prevent her friend from getting herself killed, She's interrogated by the general/Prince of the besieging army but convert him and with "his" help several key members of his staff.

*How sires are selected to breed female Wild Elves and "father" Purebloods ? Do they have to get desirable traits the chieftains want passed to the next generation ? like Delphi and her paladin powers ?

*I wonder how thing will work with Dane ? Is "he" that Elven Spy, Teagan was so afraid of ? The martyr he told Kiari and Braith he was?

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I sometimes check my activity hub in the morning with my coffee. I was really moved by the great things that you guys said. I never expected this story to find such a loyal following and I'm very grateful for you guys. I am working on the next part. I still have a little work on another submission that should be done soon, but I am working on what happens next with Kiari and the others. Sorry I don't have it yet, but it is coming. Thanks again.

---notbreckenridge

ALPlayfulALPlayfulover 3 years ago
Ended up skipping the well-crafted sex for the story

I adore stories that I find that are this way. Not only do you have a great handle on crafting sex scenes with detail and good structure, but there's a story here that's also good to behold. I've found myself a few times skipping the playtime to get back to the other meat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I honestly feel so bad for William. I read 5his to get off to begin with. Forced feminisation mand all. But dawn this just got me feeling depressed with how attached I am. Author is a wonderful writer

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Another hot chapter, I get so hard reading about the she elf’s. I’ve been with a few transgendered women over the years and sex with them is just awesome. I can imagine what being with a she elf would be like.🤤

You have earned another 20 hard hot stars for this chapter… 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES