All Comments on 'Captured by the Elves Ch. 07'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ThemanrusThemanrusabout 3 years ago

So glad to see that you are back and boy did you deliver. I'm excited by storytelling in this one, exciting and still sexy. Keep up the good work, you're doing amazing.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 3 years ago

Excellent! I was so happy to see a new chapter of this story. Very interesting how Raina/Brendan remembered their name and that they shouldn't look like they do, but didn't think that they should be joining the humans, killing them instead; plus, they didn't remember Kairi as her male self, either. I'm very interested in seeing what the humans will do with her as a captive. Love your writing!

SmilingJoeSmilingJoeabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed the series over time. Was happy to find a new installment today. Please continue.

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 3 years ago

This is an amazing story I can’t wait for the next part x

IvrioneIvrioneabout 3 years ago

I have been eagerly checking in to see if and when this amazing story would continue on. When I saw you update your status saying that, not only was part 7 finished and submitted, but part 8 was underway, too?! I was beyond excited! Thank you so much for this amazing story and continuing on with it. I am terrified of what lies ahead for dear Kiari. I kept waiting for the ax to drop (or, as it turned out hit) all episode long. Was it going to be Danica turning on them after feigning going along with things? Was Brendan/Raina a traitor and gone back to the humans? What was it going to be?! My stomach was in knots and when things finished, I was and still am distraught and desperate for the next part! I really, really hope things work out for Kiari and the elves going forward. We've had so little hope and happiness for so long that I cannot bear to think of them suffering as well. I have faith in you to craft a magnificent story though. So enjoy your 2X IPA (What kind?) and good cheer and good company. You've more than earned it. Till next time, Notbreckenridge! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really love this story and love the areas that it explores with regards to what is self and belonging. One of the parts of creating a fantasy world that is extremely difficult is including characters that are believable, relatable and perhaps most importantly someone who you can feel comfortable learning the concepts of the fantasy world with.

With this series you have done all that, I must admit though, if this story was to end now it was been very unsatisfying!!!! That being said if I could give it more than 5 stars I would!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the new chapter and for annoucing the next.

I wonder what will happen to Kiari in the human camp... it's like welcoming a wolf in a sheephouse. Big Llyod don't know who he's messing with and will be on for a hell of a ride when your heroine will finally decide that enough is enough. I have the feeling that when the elves will see Kiari again, she will not be the only elf to come back home to her kind. I guess it will definitely cement her place as heir-apparent to Landa.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 3 years ago

I just realized something: shouldn't the next chapter be called 'Captured by the *Humans*'?

elflyelflyabout 3 years ago

I love this story. I looking forward to the next chapter.

testiculustesticulusabout 3 years ago

My take on the next chapter... Kiari is in a bad shape after she was captured two weeks prior... interrogated, tortured, magically experimented on and more... she was thrown into a cell digged under the camp. Outside, the war is not going well as the humans are slowly but steadily gaining ground on the elves who believed she's dead.

The humans don't know about her true nature, but the mundane elves convinced the general to keep her quarantined. That night, Llyod who had been designated as her jailor after capturing her, again have his ways with her despite his orders. However, each time he become more reckless due to small exposure to her corporal fluids, this time she's prepared to act and the magic happens. "You're one of us now, you have no choice but to help me or you'll end up in a cell next to mine". With the help of the large and strong elf she'd made, she infiltrate the general's tent and capture him and maybe someone else: the mundane leader, the general's trusted concubine, his son and second-in-command,...

The chapter end after they successfully fled the camp and are entering the forest with their uncounscious prisoners... .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Almost a month :(

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 3 years agoAuthor

I know that I'm late, folks. I'm sorry for that. I just submitted Chapter 8. Hopefully they'll get it up soon. Thanks again.

IvrioneIvrioneabout 3 years ago

Don't worry about the delay! It sounds like you've had a rough time of it of late. Your health is more important and we've had much longer delays in the past. This was a walk in the park! I'm thrilled to know it has been submitted and Ill be checking in regularly for it to be posted. Take care of yourself and your family and have a beer (or a couple!) for a job well done! <3

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Wow again you’ve done an excellent job with this chapter… 🤤 🥰 Again I’m giving this chapter 20 stars..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES