Captured Ch. 01

Story Info
Little sister tricks brother into servitude, playful femdom.
1.3k words
3.47
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story and everyone involved is over18

Chapter 1: Caught in the Act

My heart raced as I tiptoed into Stefanie's room, anticipation tingling in my trembling hands. The exhilaration of indulging in my secret fetish mingled with the fear of discovery. She was smart for her case. Amplifying my senses with each cautious step. But just as I caught a whiff of my sweet little sister's scent on Stefanie's cotton panties, the door swung open, revealing her silhouette in the dim light.

"Caught you," she purred, her voice laced with amusement and an undercurrent of something darker.

My eyes widened, cheeks flushing with embarrassment as Stefanie's gaze bore into me with unwavering intensity. "Steven, you are 14 years older than me. I am your little sister. You should know better, what would you even do with me? I weigh like 85 pounds! What if I told Mom?" she exclaimed, her words tinged with a mix of curiosity and admonishment.

Don't I exclaimed in desperation, ill do anything, please!

Without another word, she commanded me to don her panties and dance, excitement stirring within me despite my reservations.

Reluctantly complying, I felt Stefanie's eyes tracing my every move with keen interest. sending a shiver down my spine, as she hit record on my cell phone,I didn't think anything of it because she doesn't know anyone in my contacts besides family and I complied right, she tossed the phone to the side and said now that that's sent I kind of own you with a giggle. Who did you send that to? I asked, I never seen Stephanie look so devious, "Don't worry, no one who's going to get you in trouble. Let's just say an ally" Then she pulled out from under her skirt and tossed her sweaty panties that she had been wearing, at me with a wicked grin, my mind spun with the implications. I could smell them as soon as she started pulling them off her hips, The smell only intensified as they flew across the room and land and square across my face

Instructing me to scrape the residue off her panties with my teeth, Stefanie's command filled the room with desire and anticipation. With a mix of apprehension and arousal, I complied, overwhelmed by the heady scent of her arousal. i savored the creamy sour flavor on my tongue.

Stefanie exclaimed put the panties in your mouth suck your sister's juices! Stefanie seized me by the back of my head, directing my tongue to her tiny ass i could see she hasnt wiped good, I recoiled at the sour taste and pungent aroma assaulting my senses, I struggled to breathe as a gritty substance coated my tongue like sludge. Yet, I found myself swallowing it eagerly, consumed by a newfound desire.

As the overwhelming scent of her scent enveloped me, I buried my nose deeper into her ass, my tongue straining against her. Lost in the moment, I obeyed Stefanie's directive to lay on my back, a mix of excitement and apprehension coursing through me.

i have to Pee she exclaimed.

"What about the bed?" I questioned nervously.

"Don't worry," Stefanie reassured, "we have a plastic cover on our mattresses. Besides, I also have someone to do my laundry now!"

As I laid down, she straddled over my face, the aroma was intense. She was now dripping gruel, she squeezed my mouth open and said, "Catch it!" I obeyed salty an acidic, I could feel the heat from her pussy against my face

Stefanie pulled my hair back and looked me in my eyes. "I got a whole night of fun plans for you," she laughed. "Well, for me! But if you're a good boy, it won't hurt so much."

It came out fast, gushing; it fell into my mouth, and I began gulping. Though I struggled, some drops rolled down my cheek. It was tangy, sour acidity, almost a little salty, hot but I liked the taste, and it felt refreshing. I began to suck it out as fast as it could come.

I could feel it coming out of her pee hole as I pressed on it with my tongue, like putting your finger over a water jet. I curled my tongue inside my mouth and drank it like a straw or like a baby on a nipple.

When Stefanie noticed how comfortable I got, she jumped up real quick, yelling, "Lay down!" She stepped on my balls as she rummaging through her drawer, pulling on the the base of my sack between her toes and stomping on and crushing it with the ball of her foot. "Stole some things from Mom," she laughed, pulling out a bottle of gin and taking about three shots worth. Setting it back down on top of the dresser, she pulled out a jar of coconut oil and something long. I strained to see, but she clenched down on my testicles with her toes and said, "No peeking," my stomach dropping.

She then slammed the rest of her water bottle and took another giant swig from the bottle, about four or five shots worth. Squatting back down, this time facing away, she sat right on my face, ass to mouth. "Open your mouth. I'm not done peeing. Just seeing you were enjoying it too much, and I have to fart, so your nose better not to leave the rim!"

She began the flow with a whole new ferocity, but I was keeping up. It took me a second to find her pee hole in the new position, and she said, "Get ready to inhale," tapping on my head she let out slow, long, powerful fart. And again, as her stream was letting up, she let out a couple more powerful farts. The smell was overwhelming; she said, "I'm going to have to poop soon," then sitting herself more upright, she said, "Eat it," and shoved my head into her ass. As my tongue slid in, she was farting; she must have been sick because it was all a clear jelly inside, sour tasting but it was almost pleasurable. I scooped it out with my tongue! Occasionally, her trumpeting around it.

"You know, I guess I could tell you now since my plan worked but I planted the panties, In the bathroom I purposely left my door cracked with them in Plainview when I left to go to practice today, And I knew to sneak in and find you, It's not the first time I've caught you. It's just the first time I had the ability to trap you."

She went from squeezing my balls hard with her hands to slowly slipping the tips of her fingers into my ass almost forcing my sack in. I spread her cheeks with my fingers and pressed as hard as I could with my tongue, as she must have had two fingers, two knuckles deep in my ass, and stepping on my balls.

Stefanie saying looks like you're a little too excited to continue, I don't want you to ruin my plans Princess, so as usual things will go your way, for now, I'm only delaying the worst part of your punishment, I just cant have you wasting that valuable Cum, you know I'm a virgin, so I wanted to save this for the end, she said spinning around and sliding down on my throbbing Dick, I came immediately she wiggled around for a couple seconds. It was so warm and tight, she said "You've had what's coming next for a long time. You know you think you're so much better than me! no i don't i exclaimed but she shoved my head deeper into her ass and said "everyone treats you like you're something special, now you will spend the rest of your days fulfilling my fantasies, Open!" She climbed up me positioning herself over me like she was going to pee, You're going to eat all your cum out of your sisters pussy!"