Captured Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine pulled her leg away, his fingertips lingering on her thigh. She looked to Killian, expecting anger. Instead, she found him laughing. "Ronan's friendly," he shrugged. "If you want me to punch him, let me know."

Ronan and Katherine both laughed at that. And the next time his hand found her knee, she let it stay. Sometime after they finished their third bottle, this one a sweet, perfumey jug of fruit wine that smelled like summer, she found herself wondering if they'd ever shared lovers. Found herself thinking of Killian's question from the previous day. 'Would you let me share you sometime, little one?'

The night grew long, grew late. The panes of sky that marked the widows began to shift to soft grey. Ronan covered a yawn. "Mind if I sleep upstairs, brother?"

Killian pushed back his chair. "Of course not. You ready for bed, little miss?"

Eyes heavy, Katherine nodded. Ronan used her thigh to steady himself as he pushed himself to his feet. He bent down and kissed her cheek, the corners of his lips crossing into the corners of hers. The kiss lingered. He drew back slightly, so close that she could feel the cool sweetness of his breath. "Goodnight, Miss Katherine."

"Lady," she corrected, echoing Killian.

"Lady, then," he whispered. "I suppose that warrants an apology." And then he kissed her. It was on the fringe of being a polite kiss, yet it wasn't. Katherine knew that it wasn't. His lips parted hers ever so slightly; the faintest lick of his curious tongue swiped across her lower lip before he pulled away. "Goodnight, Lady Katherine." He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the ground before he climbed the ladder to the loft, the firelight burnishing his beautifully muscled back in shades of russet and honey. They heard him flop down onto the little cot housed up there, and then they stood, too, to go to bed.

"Will you help me undress?" Katherine asked, her elfin face pink with liquor, her milky hands outstretched helplessly.

"Of course." Killian crossed the room from her slowly, took the empty goblet from her hand. He dropped to his knees. Katherine's gaze slid over him slowly-- the elegant tangle of his dark hair, the beautiful, harsh lines of his face, the hard, bulging lines of his shoulders. His chest. His hands grazed their way up her ankles, over her knees, to the tops of her thighs, where he found the ribbons of her first stocking and slowly dragged it down.

"Did you enjoy my brother's company, lady?"

Katherine's cheeks heated. "Yes, of course."

Killian's hands wandered to the top of her other thigh. He gripped her stocking, then ducked his head beneath the billows of her skirt. She felt his warm breath, then the sharp graze of his teeth as they locked around her stocking's silk. Her blood simmered as he dragged it slowly, slowly down. Still invisible in the tent of her dress, Katherine felt Killian's hands caress the hem of her undershorts, then his mouth press a kiss against their front. "How much, little one?" His tongue lapped agains the rough threads of the lace, tasting her. "Are you hot, little princess?" He pulled her undergarment down, inch by inch, so slowly that she squirmed. Then his nose parted the warm, silked folds of her sex. His tongue lapped against her slit leisurely. Once. Twice. Again. And then he emerged, smiling, from the pale blue crumple of her skirt.

She opened her mouth to speak and he hushed her with a finger to her lips. She nearly whimpered as he moved behind her to unlace her corset, his hands so hot against her. He helped her step out of the corset, her petticoat, her dress, until she stood naked in the kitchen, the fire burnishing her skin amber.

Killian stood back to look at her, his hands curling into balls at his sides, his pupils taking over the green pools of his eyes. As she watched, he loosed his trousers and stepped out of them. As she watched, he dragged his shirt up over his head. His body in the firelight was nearly unbearably beautiful-- divinely masculine, his muscles tight and tensed and perfect. The solid V above his hip bones dipped down, and down....

Katherine swallowed. Killian stepped out of his undershorts, his manhood springing free, thick and swelling. Katherine's mouth watered as she thought of that length in her mouth. Against her lips. Between her legs. As if he could sense her thought's, Killian's smile grew predatoriel. He reached out and stroked the back of his hand down her cheek. "Are you ready for bed, little girl?"

"Yes," Katherine breathed. She wondered if Ronan could see them from the loft, wondered if he was looking. And then all thoughts of him were chased from her mind as Killian bent into a silent crouch and lunged, graceful and vicious as a panther, to tackle her back onto the bed. Her back hit the feathered down of the mattress, Killian's solid weight forcing most of the breath from her lungs. His eyes, in the dim light, were black. She could feel the hard press of his cock against her stomach, pressing up and up... Her insides turned fiery, turned liquid. She was melting. Killian's knee nudged her thighs apart, and his familiar rough fingertips parted her innermost folds, feeling for her wetness. Finding it. His lips brushed against hers. And then he was gone, pulling back, rolling her over to her side.

His voice was wicked. "Good night, Katherine."

12