Captured in Cosplay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex felt the gushing sensation drench his nose and lips, running quickly down his neck. More of the juice poured between his ball gag as he fought for the slightest bit of oxygen beneath the plump ass pinching his nose closed. Even worse, he could feel the tip of his cock burning up... it even felt like the beating vibrators might have forced a fresh orgasm from him.

The world was slipping from him. Alex felt himself floating away into the darkness that Kendra's ass had trapped him within.

But then he gasped out loud as light flooded back into his eyes. Focusing slowly, he was greeted to the sight of the plump ass cheeks rising away from him.

Kendra slipped the cock out of her pussy and climbed off of it, panting slightly from intense orgasm just moments earlier.

She turned her gaze to Alex's momentarily before glancing down at the egg-timer; seeing this, Alex turned to face the timer as well.

It had gone off while Alex was buried underneath her - he hadn't heard the alarm while on the edge of consciousness. To his sudden delight, he looked quickly back at his imprisoned sex and realized his vibrating cock had not cum throughout the ordeal.

Regardless, Kendra brought her index finger down upon the sore tip of his vibrating cock head. To Alex's horror, he watched as the curious finger circled the precum soaked head a few times.

He could feel a powerful orgasm building, edging its way to the surface. His body told him he would erupt at any moment, the rep and purple shaft only seconds away from spurting once more...

Then Kendra brought her finger away and watched as her plaything remained on the edge of his orgasm, not allowing him to step over into the pleasure which awaited him on the other side.

She got up and tossed the egg-timer to the floor.

Curiously, Alex then felt that she had turned the vibrators down just slightly. It was enough that Alex felt his near-orgasm slowly creep back into him, but not powerful enough to relieve him of the sensitive torment his cock head endured.

Kendra slipped her panties back on along with her skirt.

The gorgeous tormentor now stood at the end of the bed, between Alex's spread legs and the sore, aching cock. The soft hums of the vibrators filled the room as she started at him in silence for a brief moment.

Naively, Alex almost expected her to reach down and release him.

Instead, she started, "You know what, I lied. Yeah... I think you're going to stay put. I almost admire the effort you put forth, but I just have too many great ideas to let you go free now."

This brought fresh cries from Alex's lips, buried behind a ball gag and the slick rubber cock.

Kendra continued, "I have some business to take care of downstairs, but don't worry, I'll be back soon enough. In the meantime..." her words trailed off as she stared to the stream of precum dripping down the abused shaft in front of her, "you do your best to stay conscious. Or don't. Either way, the vibrations should keep you on edge - maybe even produce a ruined orgasm or two - but they won't damage your cock permanently. The drug will make sure that you're still hard and ready for what's next..."

Now Alex was thrashing about, trying to break the bonds against his wrists and ankles by throwing all of his weight against them. He was lost in overwhelming desperation.

"Just shut up and enjoy it," she insisted cruelly, making her way towards the door as she slipped an oversized shirt over her body.

"Or even better -don't," Kendra finished and walked out the door, the heavy wood shutting behind her audibly.

Alex was all alone, trapped in Kendra's depraved prison as she went out into the night to enact the next stage of her plan for the captive cosplayer.

12