All Comments on 'Captured Kitten Ch. 01'

by AlienLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good and very sexy- I love the gentle but matter-of-fact possessiveness and her fear. Super excited for more and will be checking back often :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the first chapter, I can not wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great start with a lot of promise! Cannot wait for more. Thank you :)

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

I prefer a somewhat longer chapter, but as introductions go, this is a good start.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 2 years ago

Fantastic start. Looking forward to seeing if Kate is stronger than him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah I’m with Kate (the victim) this is full on Non Erotic. Sadly she’s dealing with a delusional psychopath.

Whilst the story may contain aspects similar to BDSM it most definitely is NOT actually BDSM in any way. It’s not even a Rape Fantasy - which is role playing a similar scenario, I was actually hoping for a CNC story but sadly it’s not. Instead it’s a fantasy story about rape, abduction and torture so y’know nothing sexy there.

Morbid curiosity kind of demands that I check in occasionally hopefully to discover her escape and justice/ revenge dealt. FML - I really hope this isn’t the S&M equivalent of a “magic cock” story.

Kudos for being brave enough to publish, best of luck.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting start - two points of feedback. Something that was missing here was whether she thought he was attractive, despite her fear. He doesn't look like the GQ model she'd expected, but the way you focused on how dark he is, made me think she found him unattractive. Realistically, that's going to make his eventual seduction and her eventual submission implausible. Also, the general reader fantasy is about an attractive man who will dominate a woman so it's important to establish the attraction dynamic from the onset. Secondly, he shouldn't retroactively apply a rule - she can't follow a rule she hasn't been informed of, so he shouldn't hold that against her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this belongs in the nonconsent category, not the bdsm one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous