All Comments on 'Captured Reflections'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A different twist.

I wasn't sure I was going to get into it early on. The more I read, the more I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is really good. I figured I’d enjoy it after reading your Shudder series. I hope you keep writing!

freakydaughterfreakydaughterabout 6 years ago
Great work!

Even though I would have liked to see a few more women get copied in this , and maybe Casey or Mom being replaced , you have most definitely became my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantastic story! And all those possibilities for the mirror unexplored

KriptoKriptoabout 6 years agoAuthor

Yeah I had originally thought about making this a series but wanted to do a one and done after Shudder. I will be starting a new series very soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That's two great stories in a row, count me another who's regarding you as one of their favs.

And to promise another series too :)

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Really good story! Can't wait for what you release next.

ereaderlereaderlabout 6 years ago
Wow! Very Original

There are a lot of mind swap / body swap stories, but yours is completely original. Very wild concept. Enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow. This is the best MC story I’ve read.

And it dealt with responsibilities and consequences.

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something different!!!!

I enjoyed your creativity. Your story was something different. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New idea, very well presented

Nicely done. A great story and I appreciate that there are almost no typos as well. Thank you

SheridanrdSheridanrdabout 6 years ago
Good but uncertain

Despite it not being my taste of "debauchery" (I.e.: crossing the gay incest threshold). I found it rather entertaining as a non-erotic story. I particularly enjoyed the twist of the awesome magic item becoming the cursed family heirloom.

However I don't agree with how the story ends. Unlike his father, Brian has the reciprocation of his Crush and the trio of shapeshifters confirmed she wants to have a sexual relationship with him. So I find it odd that Brian is willing to sacrifice his best friend's very existence so that the girl that I already really likes him will be subservient to him. (Perhaps this is a genre specific mentality?)

 I would find it more likely that he would keep the mirror and make his friends forget they ever knew it existed; allowing him to keep it a secret, keep his best friend, and enjoy future debauchery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Would Happen...

I loved the story, but I was just curious what would have happened if he had "completed" the transformations of all three friends' copies of the girl? Identical triplets?

voleberryvoleberryover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

This was an incredible read! I loved the part where the brother pretended to be the sister. What a beautiful deception!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb ass

I;d have tried to "complete all three simultaneously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

So he basically murdered two people so he could have his Stepford Wife... That was a great story with a really yucky aftertaste.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 1 year ago

One of the times I truly can say "I read it for the plot" and mean it. That was an impactful story.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansover 1 year ago

Great story. An idea I've never even seen a hint of before, nice done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
631 Followers
New story called Time Turned and Polyjuiced at outfoxstories.com. Stories I write will be exclusive on that site for 6 weeks. Doing a gif retelling of Shudder chapter 1 on reddit. Follow me there at kripto_1