Captured Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

Mrs. Patterson's gaze had not wavered from the words on the page and they did not still at her son's prodding. "Your dad says he wants something new for dinner and I'm not to stop looking until I've found something that I know will make him happy."

Brian shook his head. He knew his mom unquestionably loved his dad, but sometimes she seemed more like his servant than his spouse. "Did dad go in my room?"

"I don't see why he would? Oh, here's one he'll like. Thank goodness. My eyes were getting tired."

"You don't have to do everything he says all the time you know," Brian chided.

Mrs. Patterson looked appalled by this. "Of course I do. I love him."

Brian laughed. "Okay Mom." Brian's cell rang. The caller ID said Justin. As he walked away from his mother he hit talk and started in on their new wrinkle. "Hey man, something's happened. I don't know if someone broke in last night but the mirror's gone."

"Way ahead of you buddy," Justin said coolly. "It's here."

Brian stopped dead in his tracks and his voice suddenly lowered. "What do you mean it's there? Did you come into my room last night?"

"Of course I didn't. I got up this morning, went downstairs, and inside my front door, like someone had dropped off a package, was the box with the mirror inside. You didn't drop it off?"

"No!" Brian exclaimed. "What is going on?"

There was a long silence while Justin mulled this information over. "I think it came back to me then, since I was the last to use it."

Brian guffawed. "That's impossible."

"It's a magic mirror dude. We can't break it by dropping it, it can make us other people, and it apparently goes where it wants. Don't worry. It's safe. You can use it today and we'll test my theory. Meet at my house in an hour."

Brian hung up and an hour later was being greeted by Justin at his house who showed him the mirror safe and sound on his kitchen table. . "You sure you didn't..." Brian started.

"I didn't," Justin assured him. "I'm telling you, magic mirror. Sam and Eric are in the other room playing video games. I'll tell them you're here and we can all take off."

"Wait, are we just going to show up at Mrs. Matthews' house? Just like that?"

"Relax. I got a plan, just follow my lead," Justin said confidently.

Brian peered into the other room to see the brothers were indeed playing a first person shooter. "How have they seemed? Have they been weird since..."

"They fucked each other?" Justin finished. "Surprisingly, no. Although they're not really talking about it. Eric does seem different. A little more, feminine I guess, you'll see. Now let's hit it."

They piled into Brian's car and put in Mrs. Matthews' address Justin had found online into their GPS. Ten minutes later, they had pulled into her driveway. "Sam, Eric, you guys wait in the car," Justin ordered. "Brian, you're with me. Let me do the talking, and I'll be the one to use the mirror for this part. Then you can use it the rest of the day." Everyone nodded and Justin and Brian exited the vehicle and approached the front door. Brian was a little nervous, not knowing how Justin was going to accomplish this smoothly. Justin rang the doorbell.

A few moments later, Mrs. Matthews opened the door. It had been four years since they'd seen her, but she looked as youthful and as perky as ever. As recognition flooded her round face upon seeing two former students, her mouth broke into a dazzling grin that conveyed genuine warmth and delight at this unexpected reunion. She extended a hand to both of them. "Brian, Justin, it's very good to see you. It's been awhile."

"Yes it has Mrs. Matthews," Justin said feigning surprise. "I didn't know this was your house."

"Oh yes, me and my husband's. And please, you're not in school anymore. Call me Kim."

Justin's mouth curved into a winning smile. "Absolutely Kim."

She looked between the two of them expectantly. "So, what can I do for you gentleman today?"

In one swift movement Justin pulled the mirror that he had tucked into the back of his pants and put the reflective surface in front of her. "Capture," Justin said quickly. The mirror glowed red and for a brief moment Kim Matthews eyes glazed over. When the light faded, Justin stuffed the mirror back into his pants. Kim shook her head as if clearing cobwebs from her brain. "I'm sorry, what were you...what brings you to my home today?"

"We were thinking about starting a lawn service in the area and we're seeing if there's any potential here," Justin said. It was clear to Brian that he had this all queued up. "Did you have any need for landscaping or mowing or anything such as that?"

Kim looked thoughtful. "I don't think so. My husband takes care of all that. He loves any chance to get outdoors."

Justin nodded appreciatively at this. "I understand completely. We won't take up anymore of your time. It was really good to see you again Kim." He extended his hand again and she shook it, then he lightly grabbed Brian's arm to pull him away, letting him know their job was done here. They all drove back to Justin's and again found themselves sitting around his kitchen table, staring at the mirror.

Eric was the first to volunteer, "Can I turn into her? It's all I've been thinking about."

They all stared at him but it was Justin who spoke. "Not yet, Eric. We're trying to learn some things here and we need a new test subject. I'm going to be the guinea pig this time. Brian is going to be the only one to use the mirror, but only when I say, okay?" Brian nodded. "Sam, I want you to record everything on your phone. I want to make as many observations as I can. I doubt I'll be having sex with any of you because, you know, I'm straight, but maybe I'll show you what Mrs. Matthews looks like naked."

Eric looked at him defiantly. "Hey, I'm straight too."

Justin inclined his head towards his friend. "We always thought so buddy, but yesterday said otherwise. Nobody here cares if you really swing both ways. Get your phone ready Sam. Brian, take the mirror and let's do this thing before I lose my nerve."

Sam hit record and Brian lifted the mirror to Justin's face and said, "Copy." Light bent around Justin and an instant later, it was Kim Matthews sitting where Justin's body had been.

She sat still for a few seconds, then looked at Sam's phone. "Everything feels different. It's like, all my sensations feel, strange, foreign. It's like my mind knows that this isn't my real body and is processing everything differently but, it doesn't feel bad." Her hand stretched out before her and she looked at her fingers. Then it came back and rested on a breast and squeezed, then found the nipple and gave it a pinch. Her mouth couldn't stifle a moan. "This feels, really pleasant actually. Is this how you felt too Eric, when you were Casey?"

Eric gave an affirmative nod. "Almost from the moment it happened. I felt so good and, aroused. I got...wet almost immediately."

The men watched as Kim's other hand seemed to move in slow motion down to the same jeans she had been wearing earlier. She stood up and dropped her other hand from her breast and unbuttoned and unzipped and let them drop to the floor. She stood there in silky turquoise panties which were then invaded by her fingers. "Oh," said their teacher's voice. "Well, it wasn't just you Eric. I'm like a swamp down there." She looked at the camera and licked her lips while massaging her slit with her fingers. "It would appear that upon transformation, the senses become heightened, at least when it comes to anything sexual. This is possibly due to the newness of the situation, the fact that we picked a hot teacher, or because of the magical properties of the mirror itself."

Sam's erection was already straining at his pants. "So, do we get to see her naked now?"

Kim's fingers stopped stroking and reluctantly came to the surface, glistening from her arousal. "No, we push further. Here's the part where Eric got into trouble and it's the part we have to see if we can master. Brian, say the next word."

Brian hesitated. "You sure?"

"Yeah, go."

Brian held up the mirror again to his friend and said, "Connect."

Kim's hands flew to her forehead, "Ow, that freaking hurts! Whoa. So much information. Her whole life is here. You were pretty accurate with your description Eric. It's like a river of knowledge and, everything that she is. It's all right there. What do I have to do to make sure I don't get swept away?"

Eric blushed. "To be honest, my whole goal became getting laid and I didn't fight it. I just jumped in and I was me and in control but then I wasn't and I became her as well. It was intoxicating and the horniest I've ever been."

Kim nodded. "Okay, don't get swept away. Got it. Brian, I'm not worried here because I know you can always cancel this out, but don't let me, I don't know, fuck anybody?"

"Uh, okay," Brian said, although his mind was stuck in a loop of seeing his teacher finger herself in front of him.

Kim then gave one of her brilliant smiles. "Okay, everyone meet me in the living room in one minute. This should be fun. Keep the camera on me when I get back Sam."

The three traipsed into the living room and sat on the large couch as Justin/Kim disappeared. A minute later, she reappeared carrying a portable white board and stand, and set it up in front of them. She produced a dry erase marker and proceeded to write Mrs. Matthews on the board and underline it. "Hello class. I'm your new teacher, Mrs. Matthews. I went to college near here and have wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl and now here I am. I hope you're as excited to learn as I am to teach."

This was very surreal to the three men huddled on the couch. Their favorite, hottest teacher was standing before them, showcasing her bubbly personality. And she was doing it without any pants on.

"Uh, Justin?" Brian said.

Kim frowned at him, which she managed to do and still look as cute as hell. "Mr. Patterson, is it? Yes, Justin is still very much here and in charge, but for the time being, because we're having fun right now and getting this on video, call me Mrs. Matthews, okay?"

"Um, yes Mrs. Matthews," Brian said sheepishly.

"Now," Mrs. Matthews continued, "I believe this first lesson is about the female anatomy. Who has ever seen a naked woman before?"

All three hands raised. Justin noted that he had them all now in the palm of his hand. He'd make it good but he wasn't going to let them do anything, even though this body was just getting hotter and...he was still in control, wasn't he? Mrs. Matthews started to unbutton her top. "Have you ever seen your teacher naked before?" All three hands dropped. "Have you ever wanted to?" The hands shot higher than before. "What eager students." With that, she pulled the top free, and then unclasped her beige bra that had been underneath. She marveled at how their eyes were glued to her, taking in her now exposed flesh. Her crotch was getting so hot. She would need to stop soon or...

"These are breasts," Mrs. Matthews resumed in a professional voice. Her hands lifted and began to caress and squeeze and pinch her large chest and pointy nipples. "They love to be touched. I prefer softly at first, then roughly. It feels really good. Would anyone like a turn? I believe in hands on teaching." She thrust her boobs towards Sam and Eric's already outstretched arms.

Brian squirmed, wanting too very much, but instead asked, "Justin? Is this, are you losing yourself?"

Kim smiled at him mischievously. "I'm still in control. This is just for the video and learning purposes. Now come here and get a handful." Brian reluctantly reached forward and was then in heaven as he groped his former teacher who moaned at all the hands that now were touching her more places than just her chest. One hand snaked down and began to lower her panties and slid into her pussy. Something flipped inside Justin and she grabbed the mirror from Brian's hand.

"Hey," Brian yelled.

She jumped back out of his grasp and looked at the hungry, lustful faces of Eric and Sam. "I'm sorry Brian. This body needs to get fucked. You'll fuck me, won't you Sam and Eric?" They both nodded immediately.

"No!" Brian said. "Give me the mirror back. I can cancel this before you end up doing something you'll regret."

"Don't be like that," Mrs. Matthews said with a twinge of menace. "Here, why don't we try a new experiment." She held the mirror towards Brian and said, "Copy."

The light around Brian shimmered and when he looked down, it was at a much smaller body with large breasts protruding from his former chest. "What the hell man?"

"I'm sorry Brian," Mrs. Matthews said, looking at her new fully dressed clone. "You need to see what this feels like. You need to understand the desire. Connect!"

Brian's head felt like it was being split open as thoughts and feelings and memories all rushed in violently into his brain. "Stop! Make it stop!"

And then the pain vanished and everything about Mrs. Matthews was laid out before him in a stream of consciousness. Her thoughts, feelings and memories were rushing by and all around him but he steeled himself against it, determined to stay in control.

"Do you feel it?" Brian heard Mrs. Matthews ask. "Don't fight it. It's what your new body wants."

Brian stood and as he did, he felt the heat radiating through him, the excitement that fluttered through his transformed groin. He took a step towards his friend and reached for the mirror. "I'm stopping this now," his feminine voice said angrily.

His doppelganger shook her head in disbelief. "I've got to give you credit Brian. You're much stronger than I am." Then she raised the mirror towards Brian's new form and said, "Control."

"No," Brian yelled as the red glow washed over him. The warmth in his body increased tenfold and his arousal seemed like a tangible thing that had form and substance. It was this body. It needed something. To be touched, to be filled. Still he resisted. "It's not too late Justin. Cancel it out! Turn us back."

"Sure thing," Mrs. Matthews flashed a winning smile. "But first I'm going to need you to get naked and fuck Eric here."

"I'm not going to do that," Brian said stubbornly, even as he started to unbutton the same shirt they had all seen Mrs. Matthews take off minutes ago.

"And I'm going to need you to fuck him the way Mrs. Matthews would. Like he's your student that needs teaching and the world is bright and full of wonder and possibilities. And you'll love every second of it, won't you Mrs. Matthews, because as of now, you're so incredibly horny and up for anything." And then the person who had been Justin pulled the person who had been Brian towards her, and Eric and Sam watched as two exact copies of Mrs. Matthews proceeded to make out with each other directly in front of them. The first Mrs. Matthews helped the other remove her pants and then kiss her breasts. The two ran their hands over the other's soft tan skin, letting them glide sensuously and seductively while still exploring each other's mouths. Then the first Mrs. Matthews broke it off and playfully smacked the second Mrs. Matthews' ass and pointed to Eric. "You know what to do," she said.

The second Mrs. Matthews, now naked as a blue jay, sauntered over cheerily to Eric, swaying her hips as she did so. "Eric, have you ever had sex before?"

"Yeah, yes," he managed.

"Oh good, you have some experience. We can skip beginner and go write to the advanced course. First I'm going to get you nice and hard." She reached for his jeans and undid the zipper, releasing a sizeable boner. Her mouth enveloped his tool and began expertly sucking, sliding her tongue up and down but creating pressure with her lips. Far in the back of her mind, Justin wondered how he knew to do this, then saw from memories rushing by that it was something she did every anniversary for her husband because she knew how much he loved seeing her small mouth wrapped around his big dick. This knowledge sent more moisture to an already wet pussy that would not wait much longer to be stuffed with Eric's girth.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her twin getting nailed doggie style by a very excited Sam. He was pumping her for all he was worth and she was moaning in ecstasy. This encouraged the second Mrs. Matthews to resume her tongue lashing of Eric's dick with new vigor. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes while she swirled his erection around inside her mouth and winked at him. She saw his face tighten and knew that he was getting close so she stopped and positioned herself like her copy. "Eric, your teacher wants you to take that nice big dick you have now and slam it into the wet slit right here." She reached back and used two fingers to stretch her pussy lips apart. "I want you to push it all the way in and keep slamming until we've both cum. Can you do that for me, Eric?"

Eric dropped down to his knees and did exactly as his teacher instructed, sliding neatly into her and aggressively started shoving his rod all the way in, pulling back to where it almost came out, then ramming it all the way back deeper than before. Mrs. Matthews reveled in her teaching ability. She knew how to bring out the best in her students, and now Eric was endeavoring to show her how much he had learned. He leaned over her and stretched his arms underneath her to find her breasts. He grabbed them forcibly and she moaned at how desperate he was to touch them.

"That's really good Eric. Squeeze my titties. But don't slow down. Keep up your pace. I know you can do it. Your still so young and have such a nice dick and oh!" Her whole body shook as the orgasm rippled out from her pussy. This was heaven. Eric was such a good student. But if she was to fulfill her role as a good teacher, she'd need to make sure he came too.

"Eric, keep going, but slow down a little bit. Yeah, just like that. I want you to feel the insides of my pussy. I want you to feel me flexing it for you, causing it to tighten around your dick. Do you feel that Eric? Do you feel Mrs. Matthews sweet pussy grabbing and milking that big dick of yours?"

Eric grunted in response.

"Good boy. What a good student. Now I want you to cum in me Eric, the way you've always dreamed about cumming in me before when you were in my class." She turned her head so she could see him out of the corner of her eye. She was smiling as she said, "I always saw so much in potential in you. Will you show me how much you've learned today, Eric." And then the smile faded as she licked her lips for him seductively. Then she felt herself flooded with warmth as Eric released his seed inside of her. He didn't slow as he came and then she was cumming again, overcome with the emotion of successfully connecting with such a good pupil.

Sam and his Mrs. Matthews had finished shortly before, and now all four of them laid on Justin's living room floor, basking in the afterglow. Sam eventually picked up the mirror and looked at his brother. "Should we change them back now?"

"Yeah, I call next though," Eric said.

Sam pointed it at his Mrs. Matthews who was starting to protest but then he said, "Cancel."

A flash of light later and Justin was laying where the naked Mrs. Matthews had been. "Man, I wanted to stay as her for a little longer," Justin complained.

"Much longer, and I'm not sure you would've ever wanted to come back," Sam pointed out.

Justin looked thoughtful. "You may be right. I don't know what happened. I was in control at first but then, I wanted to have sex and nothing was going to stop me. And then when it seemed like Brian was going to get in my way I... Oh no." The gravity and betrayal of what he had done to his friend choked out whatever else he might have said.

Sam pointed the mirror at the other Mrs. Matthews but Justin stopped him. "No, let me do it." Sam handed him the mirror and Justin held it out to his friend, probably now his ex friend and said, "Cancel."

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers