Captured Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers

Brian's voice was suddenly much higher than normal. "No. No I think its fine. Not too short at all."

She eyed him with a mischievous glint in her eye and then turned her back to him. "Even if I do this?" And she bent down and touched her toes. Brian's eyes exploded from their sockets as the dress pulled up to reveal that Stacey had chosen to go commando that evening. As his mouth fell open, he heard her say while still touching her toes, "Brian, I can feel you staring."

Brian's eyes immediately found the ceiling as Stacey stood up and turned back to face him. She stepped towards him so they were only inches apart. "You're fun to tease Brian. Do you like it when I tease you?" And then she touched his erect penis through his pants.

As much as Brian loved what was happening in that moment, he was suddenly aware of how off it seemed. He stepped back from her, causing her to give him a sour look. "You're not really Stacey, are you?"he guessed.

Brian heard clapping coming from behind him and Justin stepped into the room. "That didn't take you very long Brian, although you definitely came on a little strong there Eric. Kind of gave it away. Hey Brian, FYI, your back door still doesn't really lock if you jiggle it a certain way."

Brian scanned the room, looking for a quick exit or anything that could block a mirror. Justin saw his frantic posture and in a soothing voice said, "Brian, relax, we're here to make amends."

"Sorry pal, but the last time you said something like that, I ended up getting screwed, literally."

Justin put his hands palm out in a penitent gesture. "I know. It was the mirror. I let it take over. Everything got way out of hand and I take full responsibility for that. But like I said, we're here to make amends. You're my best friend and all I've thought about the last few days is how I could make it up to you. None of us have used the mirror until today, till just a few hours ago really, right before Stacey left town. I figured this could be our apology."

Justin motioned towards Stacey who cautiously approached Brian and put an arm on his shoulder. "Do you want to see me bend over again? You can see more than that if you want to?"

"No," Brian said brushing off her arm. "You'll use the mirror on me like last time."

Justin nodded. "I knew you might say something like that, since again, I did step way out of line last time. So this time, I'm going to give you all the power. I've already used copy and connect on Eric and Sam, but I haven't said control on them. You get to say control to both of them, and to me, and then order all of us to not touch the mirror."

"What?" Brian said looking around. "You used it on Sam? Where's Sam?"

From behind Justin, another figure stepped out from behind his shadow. "I'm right here." But it wasn't Sam's voice. It was Stacey's. They had copied Stacey twice, just like they had Mrs. Matthews. This Stacey was also wearing the same short, silver dress.

"Like I said, we are all sorry and we figured we owed you," Justin said. "Sam is even a woman for the first time. How's it feel so far Sam?"

"Damn good," the second Stacey said before licking her lips in Brian's direction. "Congratulations on finally asking me out on a date. Did you know I've been waiting for you to do that for months? I've even masturbated thinking about you a few times. Would you like to see that? Would you like to see me masturbate thinking of you?" Before Brian had a chance to give any response to that, she had lifted the front of her short skirt to reveal that she also was not wearing panties, and began to finger herself in front of all of them.

Justin slowly pulled the mirror out from behind his pants and tossed it to Brian. "Say the words to me buddy."

Brian looked down at the thing he wished they'd never found. "I can't. I don't want to."

Justin sighed heavily. "Look man, I'd do it myself but we learned today that someone has to use it on you. You can't use it on yourself. I trust you with it. Control all of us tonight. Make us live out your every fantasy only better because you'll have three of the girl you've been crushing on forever and we'll do whatever you want. And then you'll turn us back and we'll be good, right?"

Brian looked at the mirror, then pointed it at his friend and said without conviction, "Sure. Copy." Light bent around Justin and then a third Stacey was before him but she was wearing normal clothes. It was a green top and blue jeans that were not anything fashion worthy but still looked pretty on her.

The third Stacey eyed him curiously. "You need to say connect. Oh, I see, you're wondering why I'm wearing these clothes. It's what she was wearing earlier when I visited her house. This is what she was actually going to wear out with her family. We went and bought the dresses. Got some looks for that but I'd say it was worth it. Now come on, say it."

"Connect."

The third Stacey looked pained momentarily, then appraised Brian like he was a piece of meat. "I'm really going to enjoy this. Hit me again."

"Control!" Brian yelled. Then pointed at the other two and yelled it at both of them. Each time it was like their bodies had received a near orgasmic shock. They all drew closer to him. "Listen to me. None of you are to touch this mirror in any way. Now tell me before I order any of you to do anything, what do you want to do right now?"

In unison, all three Stacey's said, "Fuck!"

"You, Stacey three, undress me," Brian ordered. "You two, make out with each other."

As Brian felt the Stacey who was Justin remove his shirt and then unzip his fly, he stood enraptured at the sight of the other two Stacey's who were kissing passionately, all while their hands wandered to their twin's face and breasts and butt and back again. When he was completely naked, he said to Stacey three, "Go and get a permanent marker from the junk drawer in the kitchen. Write a big three on your right hand. I want to make sure I know which one is you. Then come upstairs to the master bedroom." She disappeared into the other room, and Brian picked up the mirror at his feet, and ordered the other two to follow him.

It felt weird doing this in his parents' room, but they had the biggest bed and he reasoned he would need the space. He told one Stacey to straddle his chest and let him kiss her breasts while the other one was to begin sucking him off while fingering the Stacey who's ass was in her face. A minute later, Stacey three joined them and Brian promptly told her to eat out the Stacey who was giving him a very good blow job. Unfortunately for Brian, it had been way too long since he had gotten any action, as a guy anyway, and the sight of his dream girl times three sent him over the edge all too soon. He then pulled up a chair and made the Stacey swap his cum from girl to girl and then back again, all while fingering the Stacey on their left. He was like a horny, mad director and he instructed the girls to take turns performing cunnilingus on each other, or made them one dance while one masturbated and would have the third continually lick his balls. It did not take long for his erection to restore itself and this time he knew he could last longer than five minutes.

He had them each line up on all fours on the bed, as he had been when Eric had fucked him when he had been Mrs. Matthews. He told them they were hornier and more sensitive than they had ever been and each thrust would drive them crazy with lust but they were not allowed to cum until he told them they could. They were all allowed to beg for it though.

He started with the first Stacey, shoving into her from behind roughly. His cock glided in with ease at the wetness it found there. He pumped just once, then moved to the second Stacey and did the same thing. When he got to the third, he repeated the process, and then went back to the first one who by now was already begging for release. He did this for several minutes, ordering the girls to kiss and fondle one another while he slammed them from behind. It was obvious as they grew louder and louder that they were desperate to orgasm. Finally, Brian told them, "When you feel me shove my cock into you this next time and smack your ass, you may cum."

As his cock slammed into the first Stacey, his hand landed hard on her ass cheek. She came huge, screaming as her whole body shook from the pent up orgasm that she had been denied for so long. The second Stacey was the same. But when he got to the third Stacey, he double checked to make sure she had the 3 on her hand, then he rubbed the tip of his penis along her slit but did not let it slip inside. He leaned over her and said, "You don't get to cum until I do. Do you want to make me cum?"

"Yes, please! Let me make you cum!" she shouted, almost hysterically.

"I'm going to need you to squeeze your pussy around my cock each time I push it into you, okay?"

"Whatever you say. Now please, give it to me!"

"You don't have to tell me twice." And Brian began pumping her like a man possessed. He ordered the other two Stacie's to get on either side of him and had one reach underneath and tease Stacey three's clit, while the other let him suck on her boobs. The moment Brian came Stacey three's back arched as she let out a shriek of ecstasy, then she collapsed on the bed beneath him. He ordered the other two Stacey's to clean him off with their tongues, then told them to go get Stacey three's clothes from downstairs. When they returned he ordered Stacey three to get dressed, then for all three of them to sit on the bed facing him as he sat in the chair.

Brian retrieved the mirror he had set on the dresser. He pointed it at the first Stacey and said, "Cancel." Eric appeared in the clothes he had been wearing a moment later and flopped back on the bed, exhausted and no longer having to sit up now that his free will was restored. Brian then did the same with the second Stacey, and this time Sam flopped back.

Brian looked at Stacey three with a pained expression on his face. Stacey looked at him, reading his expression. "You're thinking about saying it, aren't you?"

"About saying what?" Brian said somberly.

She smiled at him. "The final word in the box."

Brian stared at her, knowing it was Justin underneath the surface. "How did you know I knew about that?"

She laughed. "You've been my best friend for years. I know when you're lying. I checked it out later and came to the same conclusion you probably did. If you say that, this becomes permanent. I want you to know I'm okay with that."

Brian's gaze faltered but he still held the mirror towards her. "But, you won't be you anymore."

"Maybe," she said kindly, "but I can tell you right now that it's what I want more than anything. We'll be together forever and you can do everything you did to me tonight whenever you want."

Brian thought about that as he looked into Justin/Stacey's eyes. The mirror's curse would not be gone, but it would buy him some time to find another way to be rid of it, even if it meant passing it on somehow. He would find a way to get it out of his house and away from his family. In the meantime, he'd be with the kind of girl he'd always thought was out of his league and made him feel like he could be a better person than he was. He reasoned that he'd have to start being a better person tomorrow though, as he looked at the Stacey in front of him and said, "Complete."

The mirror burned hot in his hand and a white llight shout out of it temporarily blinding everyone in the room. A few seconds later, the light subsided and Brian felt the mirror's handle seem to lose substance and slip from his hand and hit the floor. He quickly told Stacey, his Stacey, to pick it up and put it under his bed and forget about it. She dutifully did as he had commanded.

A moment after Stacey had left the room, Eric and Sam both sat up on the bed, both shaking their head as if coming out of a fog. "Hey man," Eric said. "Why are we here in your parents' bedroom?"

"Were we hanging out or something?" Sam asked. "Today's like, really fuzzy for me right now."

"You came with Justin, remember?" Brian asked and then held his breath.

The brothers looked at each other, stumped by this statement. Finally Eric asked, "Justin who?"

"Are we supposed to know a Justin?" Sam added.

Brian let the breath out but had one more question. "Do you remember a mirror?"

Eric stood up and started for the door. "Mirror? What are you on about man? Drugs? Did we all take drugs and that's why we can't remember anything from today and you're asking us these weird questions?"

Brian choked back emotion as he shook his head. "I'm sorry man, I was just playing. You guys should probably go home and get some rest. You might be coming down with something." When they left, he found Stacey in his room.

"I've never been in your room before, but it somehow feels like I have," she said. Then she turned and kissed him softly. "Thanks for letting me come see you tonight. Anytime you want to get together again just let me know."

Brian looked at her sadly, then made the choice to move forward. "I'm going to move in with you, is that okay?"

"That would be great," she said bouncing up and down, clearly excited by the idea.

He knew she had to say yes. Even though he knew he had complete control over her, he still wanted to try and be worthy of her. He would grow up, be responsible, become a family man, and... he swatted her ass causing her to giggle. And get sex whenever he wanted.

They walked downstairs and Brian saw the note on the fridge. Justin's name was gone, but the rest of the message remained. He found his cell phone and called his dad. "It's done, you can come home. Justin's gone."

"Who's Justin?" his dad said, which Brian should have seen coming.

"Just a friend I won't be seeing anytime soon. Hurry home, I could really use you guys right now." And with that, he hung up. It was over, at least for awhile.

Kripto
Kripto
632 Followers