All Comments on 'Car Boot Bargain Changed my Life'

by SMFlint2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Very entertaining read a story well told. Thanks for sharing.

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 3 years ago

Really good story, going to be reading more of yours.

Shel

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

I don't get why he just abandoned her for weeks when they'd already made a great connection. She needed emotional support and because she didn't get it from him, she ended up having an affair with a married man then got fucked by a bunch of Tinder chads. Anoushka knew what it was like being in a shit relationship... why make her suffer more? Lots of casual sex with randoms just wrecks a person's ability to pair bond, so he wasn't doing her any favours.

Also, if sounded like she was having fertility issues, but she wasn't sterile. If he spent years loading her up without any pressure to conceive, they had a decent chance of having a child naturally. I think that would've been a better ending, with Anoushka married to him and pregnant with their first child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're an excellent storyteller even without the good sex. I gave it a rare, for me, 5. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're a regular comedian. Giggling tits. that's funny. Yeah, I get you're a Brit, but the tale is woeful, and it's not jiggling.

Good luck next time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fresh, right in so many ways about relationships, amusing, hardly pornographic but it didn't suffer because of that.

Well written too!

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoy your writing style as it is easy to read and the story flows smoothly.

Thanks

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A very nice story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSMFlint2021@SMFlint2021
277 Followers
I write stories with sex in them, not sex stories. The difference? In my stories, you understand the people and what's at stake for them before the action starts. There are also consequences to what they do. I think that makes for a more realistic, engaging story. It may be a ...