Car Crash

Story Info
A car crash leads to an unexpected experience.
813 words
4
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a cool October afternoon I had awoken with a wet diaper. I never actually needed diapers I just loved wetting them and staying in them. this one in particular didnt have much in it as I had just changed not too long before going to bed. It could definitely hold my morning pee. As I lied in bed I let loose filling my diaper with warmth.

I decided I wanted to go out to eat for lunch so I got dressed and headed to a nearby restaurant. After getting my food I headed back but got T-Boned by another car. I was fine for the most part, broke my collar bone though.

I was rushed to the hospital for a check up. when I went to change into the gown I realized I had completely forgotten I never took my diaper off. I couldn't really use my left arm though so taking of the tape was going to be difficult. Then a thought occurred, one thing I had always wanted was to be changed by someone else, And nurses are used to this kind of thing so I sheepishly stepped out of the bathroom in just my diaper and hospital gown.

My nurse was an older lady, maybe early to mid 40s slim with perky boobs. long brown hair that was tied up in a ponytail. "Is everything alright?" she asked as I stepped up closer to her.

"Um, yeah." I stammered. "Its just Im having a little trouble with something..." I pulled up my hospitals gown to reveal my soggy yellow diaper.

"Oh my." she said "Let me grab some supplies and I can help you with that. just go ahead and lie down on the bed and I'll be right back."

About ten minutes later she returned with a small cart on which i could see a diaper and a pack of wipes. she gave me a gentle smile and said "Now lets get you cleaned up " I was lying on the edge of the bed so she didnt have to reach halfway across the bed. she pulled the tabs off my diaper and the front came down revealing my manhood in full attention. The thought of having someone changed me had gotten be extremely aroused. The nurse however paid it no attention, or at least didnt give any indication that she did.

"Lift your butt please, and keep it lifted for a few minutes." I did as I was told and she pulled the very wet diaper out from under me. "So how long have you been wearing diapers?" she asked while wipping my behind making sure to get in the crack which felt both good and awkward.

"About three years" I replied trying not to think about my twitching cock.

"Do you know what the cause is?" she had now moved on to right around by ball sack which only made my erection worse. almost threatening to explode.

I cleared my thought "Not really, I went online and saw a few suggestions but never got diagnosed. I just ended up wearing diapers because it was easy enough."

"Hmm, Id like to get a doctor in to check on that, I checked your insurance and they should cover it."

Too afraid to admit the truth I just said "Oh, alright." She was now cleaning the shaft and the ever growing pressure was reaching its end. "Um, miss you may want to stop..." She looked up at me in a bit of confusion and then my penis exploded and I shuddered a bit from the pleasure. Realizing what I had just done I apologized profusely.

The nurse just laughed a bit and said "hun i was expecting it as soon as the diaper came off, trust me its not the first time and wont be the last, plus its alot better than some of the fluids i get on me. Besides i wouldnt of been able to get the new one on you in that condition anyway." She now wiped away the semen that had stayed on my penis and then changed gloves.

She put the new diaper underneath me and taped it up. it was quite a bit bulkier than I used at home. "oh one more thing hun, is it just urinary incontinence or..."

"Yes just urinary incontinence" I replied. Not that i hadnt pooped in a diaper before it just wasnt the same for me as peeing in one.

"well while your here we dont want to have to waste a diaper so if you feel the urge to go, you know, Just use the diaper okay. But if you can hold it you can also just wait till your next change just dont worry if you can't okay sugar."

"Alright" i said with a polite smile." I hadnt planned on pooping my diaper though.

tbc...