Ch. 02: Sydneys Wet Bed

Story Info
After her accident in the car her future looks wet.
904 words
4.56
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney lay in bed, exhausted but unable to sleep. Her mind kept replaying the humiliating events of the day, her cheeks flushing as she remembered how she had peed her pants in her car and then masturbated still sitting in the puddle bringing herself to one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She was still young, only 22 years old but she had many amazing nights in bed with both men and women, but none had ever made her feel the way she did earlier that day after her accident in the car.

She shifted in the bed, her pussy throbbing, she felt her panties grow damp but not from pee this time. She blushed at the thought of what she was about to do, but the arousal was too much to resist. She slipped a hand under the sheets, her fingers sliding into her panties. She gently touched her clit and immediately shivered with pleasure, exploring her own body with an eagerness and curiosity that she hadn't felt before.

As she touched herself, her mind was flooded with pleasure. She closed her eyes sliding 2 fingers into her pussy and letting the sensations wash over her, her breathing becoming more and more labored as she brought herself closer and closer to the edge. Pleasure built inside her in a way she had never felt before, Finally, with a shuddering gasp, she fell over the edge into an explosive orgasm. Her whole body shook as waves of pleasure crashed over her cumming hard her juices squirted from her coating her hand and soaking into her panties.

She lay there in a blissful state afterward, her body still trembling from the pleasure. She lazily ran her fingers down her body and felt the wetness that soaked through her panties and beneath her. She suddenly felt a mild urge to pee and started to crawl out of bed to head to the bathroom before another thought struck her and she decided not to move from the comfort of her bed.

laying back down she pressed her thighs together and smiled mischievously as she allowed her bladder to release, feeling the warmth of her urine tingle over her thighs and soak into the bedsheets underneath her. The sensation brought her a strangely pleasurable feeling, she slipped her hand back into her panties now soaked with her juices. Felling the warm stream of urine wash over her hand caused another wave of pleasure to wash over her.

Gently as the stream of pee subsided, she began to caress her clit, feeling a sudden resurgence of pleasure, and allowed herself to succumb to it. She felt herself spiraling into a deeper, more intense pleasure as her orgasm built inside her, she moaned out loud. Her heart racing as her pleasure built up inside her once again, she rubbed her clit faster, her pleasure built rapidly inside her and before she knew it she was cumming again, Sydney screamed in pleasure as her body shook violently.

She breathed deeply as her orgasm slowly dissipated and smiled contently at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, feeling completely content.

She awoke a couple of hours later shivering cold from lying in the wet sheets. She sat up and looked at her mess with horror and amusement. Climbing out of bed she inspected her soaking wet panties sticking to her skin and starting to pull the sheets off her bed. Seeing some of her wetness had soaked into the mattress she made a mental note to purchase a waterproof mattress cover before playing in her bed anymore.

As she stuffed her wet sheets and blankets into the washing machine, she began to feel a slight pressure in her bladder not overly concerning but something she needed to attend to before she would be able to go back to sleep, as she loaded the washer she spread her legs just a little and gave her bladder a push, she felt her crotch go warm once again as a small trickle of pee leaked into her still wet panties and dribbled down her leg.

Deciding that there was no point in making a trip to the bathroom she shrugged and hopped up onto the washing machine and parted her legs, looking down at her crotch she relaxed and sighed with relief and pleasure as she felt warmth spread between her legs and soak into her already wet sheets in the washer below her as she finished, she hopped off the washer and pulled her panties off giving them a quick sniff smelling the sweet scent of her cum mixed with her pee before tossing them into the washer with the rest of her mess.

She stumbled to the bathroom completely exhausted from the day's events but not wanting to fall asleep still covered in a mix of bodily fluids. She steps into the shower for the second time that day letting the hot water cascade over her body. She struggled to keep her eyes open as she thought about the day's events, amazed that she had peed herself on accident in her car and then again in her bed on purpose.

Still not entirely sure how she felt about her newfound fetish she did know one thing, having nowhere she had to go for the next few days, the forecast for the long weekend ahead looked very wet.