Car fun

Story Info
Fictional.
1k words
4.33
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull into the parking lot of the old dock and find a semi-secluded spot at the far edge and pull in. This is a small parking lot ringed by trees so its blocked from view of others passing by on the road.

I had been fantasizing about getting another cock in me for weeks now so I got on Grindr and got lucky enough to find a willing one one within a short amount of time. After some back and forth messaging, we had decided to meet for some quick fun.

He messaged saying he was almost there. I was smoking a cigarette when i saw a silver car pull in and park a couple spaces away from me. The man who got out was very good looking. He was about 5'10, with a nice dad bod, and I couldnt tell if he was middle eastern or indian, but I found it hot. he was wearing a tight shirt and swimming trunks with a bulge in the front that made my mouth water.

I put out my smoke and got out of the truck and approached him.

"Grindr?" he asked in a lovely accent.

"Yes," I sheepishly replied, staring at his bulge. OK, I'm shy until the action starts, then i just turn into a cock slut.

"Your car or my truck?"

"Yours, more room than mine."

We walked over to my truck and I got into the driver seat and reached over to open the the passenger door.

As he got in, my hand went immediately to his crotch before the door had even closed. I had a need to feel that bulge in my hand.

He let out a pleased sound as I caressed that soft bulge with my hands, leaning closer so I could use both hands.

His shorts were soft and i could feel his dick stiffening my hands. my own cock started getting hard at the thought of getting him aroused.

I went for the tie string on his shorts so i could get them out of the way, but he beat me to it. His shorts came down and exposed the soft brown skin of his hips, and a thick, 6 inch c which was now standing fully erect. The tip had begun glistening with precum.

Wrapping my right hand around his shaft I reached down with my left to fondle his balls. they werent as big as mine, but they were hot and I played with them for a moment as he made "mmm" sounds of enjoyment. I was loving the feel of his cock and balls in my hand. The feel of them as I stroked his shaft and and massaged those balls.

Moving closer, I leaned down and kissed his tip of his manhood, the salty, sweet taste of precum on my lips as i pulled up a fraction of an inch. Turning my my head to look at him and slowly licking the precum from my lips, letting out an "mmm" of my own. I loved the feel and taste of my toy and his reaction.

Turning my attention back to his stiff cock,

I lowered my mouth back down to it and began using my tongue to lick around the head. When I had it good and wet, i was ready to take him in my mouth.

Working my tongue around the hardness in my mouth his hand went to my ass and explored. The sensation of his hand slipping under my own shorts and boxers to feel my bare cheeks had me wanting more.

I took him as far into my mouth as i could in response. Groaning, he continued to squeeze my bare ass. I was felt like a slut, and loved every moment of it.

I was getting hotter and hornier as I worked on him. Feeling his hardness slide in and out of my mouth and his hands exploring my rear was bliss.

We went on like this for a time as I varied my speed and alternated the use of my mouth and tongue, working him to his completion.

As he started to shudder, I knew my reward was close. Hands clamping to the sides of my head as he took control, forcing his glorious dick in and out of my mouth and throat. He panted, "I'm gonna cum...where you want it?"

"On my face!" I gasped between thrusts, "I want your cum on my FACE!"

He grunted as he pushed me off of him and forced my head left cheek into his lap. His balls were close to my lips so i continued licking them as his hand grabbed his throbbing cock to point down at me just in time.

I watched as his first jet of cum erupted from him and flew to land on my right cheek. it was thick, white and felt heavenly as it came down on me. The next jet landed on the side of my mouth, dribbling in to give me a taste. The last man I had sucked off was done after only a couple of shots, not this one. He shot 3 more smaller streams of cum, painting the right side of my face, and part of my hair with his semen. As he subsided and released the pressure on my head, I eagerly moved to lick the remaining cum off of him.

As I finished cleaning him off, I took my right hand and scraped his load off of my face, depositing it into my mouth, relishing the texture and the salty taste.

"That was the biggest load ive had yet," I breathed out.

"Maybe sometime you can come to my place for more sometime. I might even have a friend who would be willing to join." came his suggestion as he pulled his shorts back up.

I reached out to fondle his now soft dick, I laughed, "I'm definitely down for that."

he smiled, said he'd be in touch, went to his car and drove off.

I sat there a moment fantasizing about taking dick from two guys and cleaned up using the wet wipes id thought to bring.

Then I noticed a message on my Grindr and looked, it was from a hookup id had a few days before, "I'm free for a few hours and want to tear that ass of yours up again," it read.

So i replied back and was off again.