Car Handjob

Story Info
Hot encounter on backseat leds to other fantasies.
3.3k words
4.26
35.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

Julie is absolutely stunning, sexy, had this beautiful caring personality and an incredible smile. She is my pretty Asian lady of Vietnamese descent. I meet her at university when we were doing law together. When I first lay my eyes on this beauty, she was already in a long term relationship. To my "lucky benefit" that ended and immediately I repeatedly asked her out for dates. It was only a few weeks after her relationship ended that we began dating. I remember that eager desire and subsequent enduring chase. Yes she was very desirable, maybe she was just on that imaginary rebound. I pursuit her to put it mildly. The attraction was pure and simple, I wanted this beautiful lady. I didn't want another eager male take my place. But as I discovered later she had her fair share of "offers" after she become single, and even when the word got out the relationship was rocky, guys already were asking her out, so she happily tells me with a grin.

As I got to know this beautiful lady, I realised the common "interest" we had. And it wasn't all things law. Sexually speaking she is one surprisingly hot lady in bed, despite her quiet demeanour. Like myself, she is open to some spicy sexual encounters. Early in our relationship, I couldn't keep my eyes off her soft slender fingers. I remember on our first date, being constantly distracted by her hands. The thought of her masturbating a guy with those soft hands, gave me a constant nights of self tossing. And that very pretty face..oh yeah what more can I say. More than stunning close up, she knew she had a hold on men and she played it to the full.

Yeah it was "difficult" having such hot looking lady by your side. Every guy seems to be eyeing her. For the weaker souls, it would make some of us become jealous all too easily. Actually it turns me on when I see her talking to other men. I like to tease her later and you know what, she loves the attention and that subsequent dirty talk later. which I really enjoy. This has become a basis of our sexual relationship. It was pretty much like this.

"I bet you liked him, yeah? I can see he would love to eat your pussy, yeah? Fuck you hard? yeah." And she would blush innocently. I just loved it.

And she was good at returning the favour. "Bet you would hate it if I touched him, eh? Play with his big cock and jerk him off real good, yeah?" She teased back.

And of course I would love to see that and often I would tease her about it and actually encourage her.

It all started like this. I was searching for a camera for the car, you know the one that records the traffic in front of you when I discovered a model that can take reverse videos, it had both rear and front cameras. God knows why but it made me come up with a naughty idea. The camera once it records for a few seconds would shut off the monitor but remains recording. This was so, even with the rear camera. At that time, Julie and I had just started dating. In fact we had only been to two dates. Being a young horny male, I did try to kiss her on that second date and did not have success with her. Quite frankly she just brushed me aside, saying "I don't play around on first and second dates." But guess what, it meant our next date was going to be unforgettable, I thought for a few seconds with a smirk. But you know what, that's nice that she is like that but there again, a lot of girls like to get to know someone much longer in case he is just playing around with her. I think she trusts me that I like her enough not to add her as a "notch on my belt" She has seen me beg for a date early on and knows I am genuinely interested in her and she is about to find out that she and I have some "common interest."

Boy was I looking forward to having that third date with her. She even teased me about having that first kiss. Truthfully I believe she is playing hard to get. I think she is really hot behind that charming personality.

"You name the place. We will see what happens." She teased.

That's when that naughty thought came up. I would love to make out with her in the back seat of my SUV. And I want to quietly record that special moment on film. Julie seems keen to play the tease, but I am not sure she would approve of this, nonetheless I won't tell her.

Then that day came. Julie promised me "I won't be disappointed with today date." But then she has "promised" other things before and they didn't eventual. However my constant flirtation with her, may have put some pressure on her as she responded by teasing me back. So by being suggestive to her in a flirtatious way, I reckon its got her excited.

Now I am getting away with lightly patting her on the ass and she was enjoying the physical attention.

"So where are you taking me today?" She flirted suggestively.

"Maybe after something light, I want to show you my backseat upholstery...eh..I think you will find it nice and comfortable." I smirked.

And she bites her lower lip, before responding. "I know what you like you naughty boy."

The constant teasing was giving me regular hard on and I can feel pre-cum oozing after every flirtatious episode.

Now we decided to have a romantic late picnic at a local park, as our third date. A glass of bubbly each and she was a lot more merry. Then as time went past, it was obvious to me she need some tender loving care. But I was the one really needing that and she very much knew that as her fingers traced seductively along my forearm as we stared into each other's eyes. It was the moment of truth. She was more experienced in the art of seduction than myself having had a number of boyfriends in her past. And I was very eager to experience her rawness, as she had just finished a long-term relationship before dating me.

It didn't take long for me to clear the picnic and my car was close by. I throbbed uncontrollably as I held her hand back to the car. When I was there I made a point of switching the car on first to start my secret recording while she placed everything at the back. It was still dusk, not quite night and my trusted cam can record in night mode. We looked around and only a couple of other vehicles were in the large car park, so we enter the rear doors. It was one of the most arousing moments of my life, knowing that I will be about to be spending some incredible time with her. She had already suggested I came up with something daring for the date and I had already told her my idea which she accepted with little hesitation. And there was lust in her pretty eyes as she thought for a second and started blushing.

"Oh yeah, you naughty boy, I know what you want." She kept telling me.

And that was exactly what she said as we sat close together on the back seat. I placed my right arm over her shoulder, bringing her closer. Her distinctive perfume became even more intoxicating and now I am felt fully erect. I bury my face into her hair and take a deep inhale of her fragrant shampoo. Her closeness and warmth was extremely arousing, then she began the hot teases as she ran her fingers along my right thigh.

"Oh yeahhh, you like this.....you look very hard. Am I turning you on?" As she bit her lower lip with that incredible smile.

I was completely surprised by her teasing. She has clearly done this many times before. I close my eyes and imagined her going crazy on me with her hand. I felt the dampness of pre-cum in my shorts as I became overwhelmed with lust.

"Do want to kiss me now?" As she snuggled closer and placing her right leg over mine and staring at me, while massaging my chest through my t-shirt.

Absolutely I wanted to....badly. My heart "pounded out of my chest" and I can even tell her was the same. I guess we were both nervous but certainly I was extremely excited. And her breathing was long and deep as she let herself go.

I brush her black wavy hair from her face and kiss her. It sent incredible sparks throughout my whole being as we locked lips. My tongue wrestled hers and I am constantly teased by the sexy perfume she was wearing. Her right hand moves to between my open thighs and lightly touches the large lump in my shorts. Unconsciously I slowly pump my pelvis up as she lightly massaged me. I was in heaven. I imagined now how her ex boyfriends felt. She was driving me crazy. I really wanted to experience how she masturbates a guy. Her experienced technique and I am about to find out. The thought arouses me to no end. I hold her face and passionately kiss her even more aggressively now as the lust takes over.

"Easy, tiger!" She squeals.

Then the incredible sound of her moans fills the void in the back seat. It combines erotically with her hot deep breathing. It was highly arousing to hear. She begins to grip me and running the length of me through my pants. I am overwhelmed and feel dampness accumulating beneath. I know Julie senses my need. I lie back letting her take over.

"You naughty boy." She teased. "You're so big and hard. I know what you want....you want me to finish you with my hand...yeah."

It was just what I wanted to hear. Then she begins squeezing my testicles. Oh god I wanted to know what she's like. And she does not disappoint starting with licking my neck and ears gently then inserting her hand beneath my t shirt and massaging my chest and nipples. And sounds of her excited breathing and quiet moans was a recipe for a amazing beginning to her sexual act. I close my eyes to enjoy.

Then she takes off her top, allowing me to see her white lacy bra.

I grab at her breast but was pushed away when I tried to insert my hand under the strap. But she allowed me to gently squeeze her breast. I bury my face into her chest. The sexy scent was insatiable. Her skin creamy white was incredibly soft and warm. I take a deep breath and groaned in pleasure. Then she pushes me away and begins passionately kissing me. Then the dirty tease began. Her hand once again running up and down my stiff shaft.

"How do you like it? slow or fast? She asked casually, her face blushing at her own question.

I swallowed hard. Holy sh.t! ....."How do you like to do it?" I teased back.

"You naughty boy!.....hmmmmm....oh god I feel so dirty......I feel a little guilty.....it hasn't been very long since...you know." She blushes. "But I want to make you feel really good now."

I swallowed hard again...."oh yeahh....oh yeah." I groaned with extreme arousal.

In that moment she stares into my eyes and I feel her right hand start to undo the belt to my shorts. A incredible lustful smirk appears on her face after that brief emotional moment.

"You're going to really like this." She continued teasing with that lustful smirk.

I quickly pull my shorts off exposing the large solid bulge in my underwear now damp at the top with my pre-cum. She immediately grabs at the shaft rubbing slowly. I haven't cum for a few days, so the intensity was really incredible. I felt an immediate obsession for her. I wanted her.

She returns to further lick my neck and playing with my nipples. She was playing it slowly intensifying my desperation and extending my imagination. And her quiet moans becoming increasingly hot.

"You like that?" She teased.

"Oh yeahhh." I replied closing my eyes and realising the whole moment is being recorded. It only serves one purpose, to intensify my excitement.

"Take your t shirt off." She suggested biting her lower lip.

Then her right hand returns to the throbbing organ and finally Julie pulls my undies down, exposing my stiff member which suddenly comes out swinging, pre-cum dripping down its length.

She gasped. "Oh god, I can believe I going to give you a handjob.... so soon. I feel so dirty, God, I feel so turned on."

She grips me firmly and pulls the foreskin slowly down. "Oh yeahhh, hmmm." She moaned.

Pre-cum oozed out as she starts pumping slowly. Oh my god. I was completely overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Ohhh yeahhh, feel so good, eh?" She continues teasing.

Then she grips my testicles, giving them a good massage. It elicits a groan of excitement from me. I start pumping my pelvis up and down slowly. It elicits a quiet giggle from her blushing face.

"I think I know what you want." As she returns to gripping the stiff shaft.

"Oh god, I want to know what you are like." As I returned the tease.

She takes deep breath and blushes red. "You're naughty....so disgusting."

Then she stares into my eyes and brings her right to her mouth and licking her palm slowly then apply her saliva over the swollen head and begins a twisting motion combined with slowly pumping up and down the length. My pupils dilate in excruciating pleasure at the sensation. It elicits an intense smirk from her blushing face, as I stared at her.

"You like how I lick my hand yeah? turns you on?" She deliberately teased.

Then she picks up the pace as she continues licking her hand and twisting firmly up and down. Then alternating with fast jerks between.

"Yeahh, you like how I masturbate you...want to know how I masturbate a guy?" She smirked.

I closed my eyes and muttered in the spirit of the moment. "Oh god Julie I have always fantasied how you are....how you masturbated him.....your technique yes." Then suddenly I realized what I said and turn bright red in embarrassment.

She also blushes and responded with. "Hmmmm......., you naughty boy." Then immediately picks up the pace, pumping faster between twisting the whole penis. She licks her lips, as her breathing also picks up a notch as she starts to really get into it. She becomes very intense and enthusiastic. The erotic sound of her jerking begins to be heard and she moans more in excitement.

I grab her face to kiss her passionately as I feel that urge coming. She senses my orgasm approaching.

"Ohhh yeahhh....Ohhh yeahh." She moaned.

Then she bends down and spits twice on swollen head and shaft. The saliva runs down my stiff shaft before she twists rapidly, sending me squirming in pleasure. Oh my god she is so nasty. Oh god I am finally experiencing how she is.

"I am going to finish you now!" She announced casually with a hot smirk.

Unconsciously I slipped my right hand down the back of her shorts then beneath her underwear and insert my fingers into her anus. The moisture and sensation engulfs my fingers, enhancing my pleasure. She squeals in delight but does not stop me. So I slowly rubbed and fingered her.

"Ohhh yeahhh, you naughty boy." She moaned.

I pump my pelvis up and down more quickly now, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving me. My left leg flexes slowly eliciting a quiet giggle from her as she seems me lose control.

In an instant, her right hand masturbated me incredibly into a frenzied blur. I don't how she does it but she was able to stroke at an extraordinarily fast pace causing her hand to look like it was in slow motion. I have never been masturbated as furiously as this before. Julie had an incredible usually fast technique. Her intensity and enthusiasm becomes evident as she moaned in excitement. The highly erotic sound of her fast furious jerking fills the cabin of my car. I explode in seconds. It was literally mind blowing. I exploded like never before, spraying warm cum in all directions. Julie squeals enthusiastically, as she almost loses control of the wet slimy shaft. A hot look appears on her pretty face as she continued jerking fast. Thick white streaks of cum appears on the stiff shaft. I grab her hand to to slow her but she immediately pushes me away. Her intensity was incredible. When she finally slowed she was almost breathless and her pretty face flushed red.

Then in an amazing moment of intimacy, Julie begins licking up and down my stiff shaft, cleaning the thick cum up still oozing out, before playfully playing with the pool of warm cum on my belly then licking it slowly up directly from my belly and chest.

My god this lady is so sensual and I already feel I know her well and even if its our third date, I can fall easily for her. Despite the brief intimate moment, she began slowly stroking the still hard penis of mine.

"I bet I could make you cum again." She suddenly announced with a hot grin. "I think you're going to like it, you guys are all the same, just can't resist being masturbated by a beautiful woman."

Then she picks up the pace again before opening her mouth to dribble a large drop of her saliva before twisting rapidly up and down. Oh my god as I again closed my eyes to enjoy that incredible masturbatory technique. The initial sensitivity gives way to that incredible feeling as Julie deliberately pumped me rapidly up and down between rapidly twisting the swollen head. Again her breathing becomes deep and rapid and that intensity and enthusiasm returns in a vengeance. She moans in excitement, overwhelmed by her own actions. Again she spits twice on swollen head and shaft. Then her right hand rapidly becomes a frenzied blur. Like before she had this distinctive ability, allowing her to jerk me extremely fast. I go crazy pumping my pelvis up and down steadily to meet her hand, then explode in an incredible short time. The intensity once again amazing as she squeals in enthusiastic delight.

"Oh yeah, feel so good....I just love finishing a guy off like this. She teased just one more time.

Then she stops and gives herself a cool down with a wave of her hand. Her face blushing with embarrassment. "Oh god I feel so hot. I can't believe I finish you like that."

This time she wipes me down with tissues. A hot smile appears on her pretty face. She bites her lower lip. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah...you were amazing." I uttered in excited disbelief, as I pull my hand up from her pants.

In that moment suddenly someone or something bumps into my car. We look up surprised and with a slight panic. Then someone walks pass carrying a bag. We looked at each other with embarrassed smiles...

"That was close." I laughed.

"Oh yeah...hmmm..its quite exciting being here...maybe he knows we are having some fun?" She blushes, then hugs me close.

It was at this moment that I wanted to experience my fantasies with this sexy lady. Imagine watching Julie in action with a stranger....right here...already I can feel myself getting hard, as I contemplated the thought. Then I realised the cam was still running. Oh my god I can't wait to watch it in replay.

"Let's go, I have an idea you may enjoy, Julie darling." I smiled, as I quietly opened the door to the car and hopefully to a new chapter to our relationship.


Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers