Car Handjob - Revisited

Story Info
Jason relives his first encounter on backseat of his car.
3.5k words
4.21
8.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

It could have been just another year but this was like no other, I started law school that year, many years ago now. It was where I met an old flame Julie. I can recall those first days of lectures where most of us were newbies. It was both an exciting and anxious time. Yeah I checked out the chicks like way the gals look you up and down like you're on sale. I was and still am cocky. The unknown, would be a new beginning for some and ending for others. My name is Jason and I like to recall a story of my relationship with a beautiful young Vietnamese lady named Julie. I have seen her at the lectures. She was with another student. I assume it was her boyfriend due to their close interactions with other. I think they have decided to do law together, fron high school. There were plenty of attractive female students but for some reason I found this lady attractive. It was a combination of physical and perhaps personality, although I have yet to speak to her, but I can judge that from a distance.

This story has been revisited and is graphic in nature and based upon actual events from my early varsity days. There are some things like events, relationships in life that tend to remain in your head forever, this was one.

Julie was stunning. She was petite, maybe less than 5 feet 5 inches in height. She had long wavy black hair and a beautiful complexion. I felt an immediate attraction to this lady despite her being in a current relationship. Every man knows that this wouldn't bother him just to be able to flirt a little with another man's lady.

Then one day, I just happened to come across her in a corridor. She was lost and needed to get to a meeting. By chance I had attended the same meeting earlier, so was able to direct her. It was opportunity to speak to her.

"Yep, you need to head that way but take the lift to next level down and its on the right..er, I think it was meeting room 1.....yeah." I explained.

But I stared just that fraction too long. I sensed she knows I like her, even this briefly. Its weird that us humans can pick up small things like that, but it sort of "broke the ice" meaning it may be a conversation for next time.

"Thanks." She replied and walked off. Not even a smile and no "what's your name. I've seen you around etc."

Admittedly, I felt nervous but had this sense of "warm fuzzies" like a tiny bit of excitement upon the encounter. But like a typical male, I expected everything to work in my favor. And I did notice the sexy smell of her perfume as she walked pass. I was already mesmerised.

So apart from that moment, there was little interaction or opportunities come up, which was probably a good thing as I remember getting a lot of study done. That "chance" appeared to come about when I noticed Julie sitting apart from her boyfriend in a few lectures. It was noticeable that something wasn't right. That's when my mind started its wild imaginations. Maybe it was deliberate or perhaps it was for real. I didn't hear any rumours but then I wasn't part of their group. It was then I thought about approaching her, just small talk you know...yep I was the guy who gave you directions a few weeks ago...how about coffee? I imagined...yep, I wished. I just wanted to "test the waters."

So you know I followed her as she walked out of one lecture with her female friends, hoping to get an opportunity to say something to her after she finishes talking to them. But she left with a friend in her car. So my curiosity continued in the next few days until once again, she was in lectures with her boyfriend, sitting together. Rather then listen to the lecture, I ended up watching them. Yeah somethings not right. I think they are just trying to make up. And sure enough the rumours started. My heart pound loudly in my chest, as I nervously thought about an opportunity. Should I or should I not, she's just breaking up, she will be emotional. I will just be an ear for her but then I am a stranger, she has plenty of mates to talk to. She maybe not happy with someone like me hanging around. Her friends may not like that either. But knowing myself, I wanted to pursue her. The thought of other suitors concerned me, so I needed to do this.

Again, at the end of a lecture, she became accessible and I passed her by and had to say something.

"Did you find that meeting room OK?" I asked.

She looked at me, slightly confused.

"You're Jason right?" She stared at me.

"Yes, yes, its Julie right?" I replied quickly.

""Oh yeah, I did thank you." She replied with a slight smile.

"Hey, I just wondering.....if you like some coffee with me sometime?" I asked confidently.

"Oh, I have to go." She stares at the ground with a slight smile. "Bye."

Pheeew... that was close, I thought. But its a start.

Since that occasion, I have noticed her looking my way the odd time in lectures. Maybe its my imagination but its just possible....

As the weeks pass, her boyfriend is either sitting with her or sitting away. Clearly we were witnessing their breakup. Again I approached her after a lecture.

"Hi, what did you think of the class? Have you completed assignment 3?" I casually asked.

"No, its complicated at the moment." She responded.

"Hey, do you want to study with me?" I suggested.

"Its Jason isn't it? Look I have a boyfriend....it's complicated at moment. Thanks anyway." She bites her lower lip as she stared away. A tiny bead of tear appears from her right eye. She looked absolutely stunning.

Despite this, I felt rather aroused by her emotional fragility right now. The thought of having her right now was causing me to get excited. I was fantasing. The idea taking another man's girl was very arousing.

"I hope things work out for the better." I tried to empathize.

"He doesn't want to let me go...sorry, I better go, thanks." As she walks out to carpark.

I have had one girlfriend Katy in my school days. So I am not that experienced. Katy was shy and it only last a few months. The thought of being with someone else was actually quite exciting, especially someone experienced.

The ensuring weeks became exciting as I reluctantly pursued Julie. She was emotionally torn, but it only served to enhanced my desire. Her ex boyfriend was clearly upset from the rumours floating around. Not only I was making a play on her, other guys had the same idea. He appeared jealous and hung around Julie but that was again a turn on for me.

Then one day, she approached me and offered to have that coffee. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life. I remember that day, I truly was like a smitten school boy. It was a chance to get to know her but it was an "opportunity" I called it.

We made the time but it wasn't a proper date. We had to keep a low profile as so and so was still calling her. It became an adventure, having to secretly meet her for coffee. I remember how hard my heart pounded in my chest upon seeing her. I was extremely excited and nervous. I am sure she was the same. She looked radiant. And my mind drifted with imagination and fantasies. I was that excited. I wanted to touch her.

"Hi Julie, Thanks so much for meeting me." I

sounded like a smitten boy. "I just want to get to know you. I happy to hear your story..I am all ears." I anxiously begun.

"Hey you know, just wanted to chat about things..you know law, just wanted to talk to someone different...like you. " She smiled beautifully.

It was then, after a couple of hours of chit chat, I realised I wanted this lady. I wanted to see her again, like this. I was throbbing with excitement. She had known so and so for 3 years and now I am hoping to be next.....you know, I dreamt about this. Despite breaking up of the long term relationship, she appeared excited to let it happen with someone else so soon. And I was eager to learn from her and of course that exceptional sexual energy that she brings. Katy was long gone, she was lame I admitted. And to be with someone just out of a long term relationship was arousing to say the least. That night I drifted endlessly unable to sleep as I fantasied about Julie...what was she really like..in bed.

We decided to keep our meeting quiet. I didn't want to be seen as the problem. It will take time for her but I was keen to pursue her, frequently asking her for a real date. But it took another few weeks and she succumbed to my persistence. We had our first true date the following week. But it wasn't without its hiccups as her ex boyfriend pursued her relentlessly on her mobile, sending her messages of love. She even showed me some of the messages. He was upset at her not returning his calls or messages. I felt for him but at the same time I wanted his girl. I wanted to know what she was like and I think she wanted to move on. The look of slight mischievousness appeared on her pretty face everytime a message arrived. And the strange thing I desired her, it was illicit somewhat forbidden. I can only describe it as lust. My pants was getting wet at the thoughts of her with him. Am I going to have her very soon? Yeah...oh yeah...very soon you I will enjoy her, experience this sexy Asian lady, while another man still lust for her, it was a turn on. Maybe it was for her as well. I have some fantasies and maybe just maybe she can help fulfil some.

The second date was at least as amazing. I knew at this stage, I had the advantage over any other suitor. Again we were interrupted by her ex sending messages. By now I didn't care nor did she. I flirted with her, seeing how far she will go. It didn't go further and it wasnt until a few weeks later that she succumbed to the third date. This time I felt and wanted to kiss her. The sexy relentless smell of her perfume hung around me, constantly reminding me of her. Thoughts of her constantly wet my pants.

I searched for a few extra hot X rated videos, focusing on some sexual acts. When I was with Katy, we didn't go as far as oral sex. She gave me some handjobs and that was the extent of our sexual relationship. She did not allow me to touch her genitals but I did get to fonder her breasts and sex itself was out of the question with her. But I do remember how workup I became when she masturbated me, but she was still lame as I called it. I focused on the sexual acts that appeared to arouse me. So I learnt that I loved it when she stroked me. And I have never seen a female vulva closeup before, except in magazines which I have tossed over many times before, so I fantasied about that as well. So I needed to experience someone else. I needed to explore a woman's body.

I am a romantic. I planned for a picnic at a nearby park, so I hoped to get more closer to Julie. I provided the champagne to bring down the barriers I expected from her. It was our third secretive date and judging by the flirtatious messages between each other, I hoping for something more interesting to happen. Despite getting this far with her, she was still in contact with her ex.

It was during the picnic that she first touched me, running her slender fingers along my arm. The spark from that physical contact was ridiculous high. It really did stop my heart and I wanted to kiss her right there. I was throbbing hard beneath my shorts and feeling wet. Her sexy scent drifted into my nostrils. I needed to taste her lips and feel the warmth of her soft delicate skin on my fingertips.

"Shall we go?" She announced.

Damn, I thought I was that close to kissing her.

"Any plans for tonight?" I asked eagerly.

"No." She replies with smile.

We packed and headed back to my car. Once we got there, what she did next made my mind blow. As I went to open the front passenger door for her she pushes the door shut. A wicked smile appeared on her pretty face. She blushes.

"Let's go to the back." She says biting her lower lip.

It was the most incredible words she has said to me all day. And that beautiful accompanying smile said it all. I was finally going to fulfil a long held fantasy. Am I going to sleep with her right here in broad daylight. I can see people around in the distance. I look around cautiously, my heart pounding loud with excitement. I open the rear door. I could hardly contain my arousal, I was already fully erect.

I can't believe this was happening, just feels surreal. It was only a few weeks ago since our first meeting and now this. I was excited beyond comprehension. My breathing picked up very quickly, as I anticipated what is going to happen.

We sit in the backseat, her scent played with my head. I was delirious. I haven't been with someone for some time and Julie has just come out of one long term and she has experience with different guys before so and so. She sits very close to me and then moves her right leg over mine. I immediately felt vulnerable and exposed to her. I moan excitedly. Suddenly an image of her furiously masturbating her ex appeared and the thought causes me to throb with with incredible pleasure. Is she about to do the same to me? Am I about to experience how she makes out, sleep with her right here or will she masturbate me in her own way?

The closeness to her driving me crazy. I looked at her, she was absolutely stunning closeup. Her skin beautifully fair, soft and warm. I feel her breath, the excitement in her breathing. I smell her perfume. She stares into my eyes, enjoying my awkwardness. A lustful smirk appears. She's done this many times before. She doesn't say anything, instead she created a highly charged but sexual ambience. She breathes at me and begins undoing my shirt, then the sensational feeling of her warm slender fingers lightly massages my chest. Immediately I begin slowly pumping my pelvis up and down unconsciously.

"Oh god...oh my god." I moaned quietly in uncontrollably excitement.

Then her right hand moves slowly down to cover my stiff erection beneath my shorts. She lightly moves her hand slowly up and down the hard bulge. My shorts are now damp with pre cum. I moan quietly from the sensation. But Julie just stares at me with those pretty eyes. She blushes and an unforgettable smile appears on her face. The wine had did it's job.

"I know what you want." She teased.

Then she unzipped me and lowered my pant down and then sliding her hand inside my underwear and pulling my erection straight out and immediately pulling the foreskin firmly down, causing me to ooze pre cum.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I moaned excitedly.

"Oh yeahhh." Julie draws out in an aroused state.

Then she lightly massages the pre cum around the swollen head and upper shaft. By now I was throbbing uncontrollably and feel the beginning of an orgasm approaching. It was going to be too quick, too soon. The thought of Julie giving me a handjob was all too arousing. I wanted to know how she does it....

I pull her closer and try to kiss her. She obliges, so we kissed passionately. Julie was an excellent kisser. The feeling of her tongue probing and flicking in my mouth was incredible. I feel her fingers slowly massage my erection, as we kissed. It was one of those unforgettable moments.

Then she pulls away and as she stares at me with that smirk, I can see in the distance people moving. It was then I realised how exciting it was be in the car in broad daylight making out and more. It felt like an introduction to exhibitionism and people potential could see us. It felt hot, more dangerous, exciting.

As I looked at Julie, she deliberately began to move her right hand up to her mouth and begins to lick the palm of her hand slowly whilst staring at me. It was an incredible tease.

"I want to give you a handjob Jason." She whispers in a hot husky voice.

Then she pauses..."I can't believe I am doing this to another guy...so soon?" As she blushes red before once again licking her hand.

In my mind, I was completely taken by her, I was exploding in my head. It was my god..my god.......

I began to cum before she even touched me. I was that turned on by her words. Cum erupted out of the slick opening from the swollen head flying in all directions landing on my chest. My torso convulses and twitches in sheer pleasure as I let out a loud moan.

"Ohhh yeahhh!.....hmmm..hmmm." She moans.

She observes the aftermath for a few seconds, watching my reactions. A hot lustful smile appears. She was enjoying it.

"Do you have tissues?" She whispers with subtlety.

I point and she grabs a handful and proceeds to wipe me down. I felt a little disappointed with myself but she was so empathetic and knew what to do next.

Immediately she continued where she started moments earlier. It was just an aberration to her. Again she licks her right hand, staring directly at me, with that teasing "I know what you want look."

"I can't believe I am going to do this." As she bites her lip whilst smirking.

I was already extremely excited, already hard and stiff as she wraps her right hand around my erection and then twisting rapidly her saliva especially around the swollen head.

She started to moan excitedly. Oh my god, hearing her excitement was a turn on. I could not have imagined this. It appears I am beginning to experience her masturbatory technique...the real her and I was loving it, if only her boyfriend knew., he would be devastated.

As she repeated her technique of firmly twisting after licking her hand, she pumps in fast short burst mainly at the head and upper shaft. It was as if she was counting. I was in heaven, completely bestowed by her action, watching her, hearing her excited moan. Then she whispers again between heavy breathes.

"I'm going to go crazy on you, Jason." She confesses. "I just so horny now."

"Oh Julie...oh Julie." I just moaned and begin thrusting my pelvis up to meet her hand.

Instantaneously her right goes into a wild blur spewing out the hot sound of incredibly fast stroking. Julie begins to moan loudly. Listening and watching her in the "moment" was unforgettable. She was incredibly hot, enthusiastic and furious. I knew now she was the woman for me. It was surprising, it is just how I imagined her to be. I cum in seconds, with the orgasm being a lot more pleasurable then the first, mainly because of her relentless pumping and continuous jerking well after I came.

I still remember that moment afterwards, how she licked up the warm cum straight from my belly and utter the words.

"I just love the smell and taste of fresh cum."

The rest of the day became a fuzzy dream and just part of history.

It was that date that set me up for a long term relationship with my Julie, allowing the chance for me to go down on a woman for the first time and full sex. Truthfully it wasn't all plain sailing, as after a few weeks of pure bliss, all in secretive meetings, she briefly got back with her ex. That was one of the most painful episodes of my life. Now I miss her dearly as I look back at some of our "adventures" together. These will explored in other stories.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers