All Comments on 'Car Play'

by Alias36b

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love it

i drove taxi for over 30 years a nd this shit really happens (once in awhile)..keep writing

george

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The twist...

The twist...I liked this story because in the beginning we were led to believe that this was another cuckold story...After all that wasn't the line! And that was good...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done !

YA man and wife who love each other. No screwing around on him just married fun good job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A friend of mine told me she once left a club so worked up and horney in Atlantic City but was staying at a different hotel and her friend was fucking so guy at the hotel the club was in . The driver asked if it was ok to pick up another fare on the way which she said was ok. The guy was a little older and it was a topless bar he came out of . The guy came on to her right away and both being drunk he pulled his dick out and told her to start sucking. Well she wound up back at his room and she said her fucked the living shit out of her the next day also . It was her first time with anal , not even her hubby fucked her ass yet . These two cheating slut girls I know continue to fuck those guys in ny , they all work in the city and it's easy for them to sneak. The older one has a lot of money so he'll travel when she sometimes travels for work, Shesays he's taken her to swinger sex clubs and also double teamed her with another friend . She felt like a real pig after that but said the sex was unbelievable you awesome but wouldn't do it again. They are both bigger than her hubby but the friend that came that one time was very large and rough. Both on viagra and once he got in her ass he pounded her hard. They treated her like a fuck toy but said it's all in fun. The other guy was Mexican and very abusivaly verbal to her which made her feel real bad about herself but not enough to stop cheating. They act so loving with there families yet they cheat for a couple of years now. Hope their hubbies are doing the same or find out .

Alias36bAlias36bover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments people, first effort at this, few more pending, feedback always welcome...

Rw43Rw43over 7 years ago
I see this story is vanilla enough for the content-Nazis to rate highly.

I like the story, though I admit to skimming because of its predictability. Wifey sounds cute, though she should be wearing something classier than a 'Boom' t-shirt to attract so much attention.

The rare effusiveness from the annony tribe almost convinced me to launch a reaction-based 1-bomb, but the author does not deserve that. Short though it is, the story seems genuine. (Except that my wife's head has never fit under the steering wheel; are you sure yours did?)

I gave you 4 stars as an encouragement to write and post again. The next story need not be quite so vanilla or true to life. This is still a porn site, and breaking the bands of normalcy through fantasy is highly encouraged.

Some of us would rather find this type story in Romance rather than LW, but the LW label is broad enough for happy monogamy as well as adventure-seekers.

Thanks for posting.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Nice to see a real 'Loving Wife'...

in the Loving Wives section for once. Well done! 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous